• Published 8th May 2016
  • 2,003 Views, 37 Comments

Pain - Adusk



When you are kidnapped and brought to Equestria 1000 years before the main 6 are born, what would you do?

  • ...
23
 37
 2,003

Prolouge: Broken

Author's Note:

If you dislike the story in any way, please spend 1 minute of your time to describe what you dislike so I can fix it for you if you want to continue to read this story.

Adusk belongs to me. All MLP rights go to Hasbro.

Also, The mask will be important later on. So don't think it's some sort of ERMERGAHD ITS A MASK
WITH NO MEANING.

Edit: I fixed a shit ton of errors. Sorry, My Grammarly was messing about and de-fixing them.

And thanks for the awesome feed back!

Have you ever felt pain in your life? Not when you hurt yourself, but mentally? Have you ever felt the cold sting of depression seep it's way into your happiness? Because I have. This is my story, of how I fell into depression. And how I threw myself into darkness.


Adusk's POV

2 hours before the 'accident'


I was awoken to birds chirping and tweeting outside marking the start of a new day. I slowly sat myself up in my broken bed and yawned softly. Today was the day I was finally going to become nine!

I slowly shifted myself to the side of my bed and slowly sat up, cracking my spine in progress sending delightful shivers up my spine. I slowly walked over to the bathroom down the hall and opened the door.

I quickly threw off my stained jeans and fiddled with my shirt whilst stumbling towards the shower. Finally, my shirt came off and I could see clearly again. I slowly stepped in and fumbled with the nozzle until it was perfect. Then, the water blasted down onto my body causing me to sigh in relief. I slowly drifted my thoughts up to my parents but felt a wave of sadness wash over me. They would have loved to see me right now. I couldn't tell if I was crying or not, because the water was clouding and washing down my cheeks whilst blurring my vision.

I turned the nozzle to the left and slowly stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel from the rack whilst doing so. I started to slowly dry myself, combing my hair in the progress of it. I then looked to the left to find some neatly folded but ripped clothes on the table along with some red shoes with a white, horizontal stripe running down the middle. And also, a white ankle cushion that prevented blisters and sores. Shrugging, I took the clothes and started to pile them on me.

I had some black jeans with a blue and white chain at the side, a black undershirt, some brown leather gloves with blue fingertips and finally a blue sports jacket with many pockets and a black hood. I looked into the mirror and saw my black heap of emo hair with a purple line running through it. I covered my eyes from the light that was now shining in the window stinging my blue and green eyes before I pulled the blinds down causing the shining light that was shining in through the steamy bathroom's window to be eliminated. I then felt something in my left pocket of my jacket. I pulled it out and was shocked at what I saw. It was a purple and black masquerade mask that covered my eyes, nose, and eyebrows. I shrugged and put it on, earning a click as it gripped onto my face. I looked into the mirror, and where my eyes where a black hole covered them and two blue dots appeared before screwing and becoming smaller and flashing.

"What the hell has my Uncle given me?" I said to myself.

Unown to him a certain Dragonequess was watching him from a towel whilst smirking at the magical things he had given this, soon to be chaos maker, she could only laugh at the chaos caused when she would start the fun...


Celestia's POV

Day court.

1 hour 4 minutes before the 'accident'


I sighed in annoyance. The demands of these nobles are annoying. They only want to become Alicorns and to Court her. Her dad told her to someone who doesn't want power but to love her. The truth is, she just wanted a little brother to call family, even if he was adopted. I could have gone on with her daydream, but a voice snapped her out her thoughts.

"...So, your majesty, we think we should have rights to be- your majesty!" A particularly fat noble spoke.

"Will all of you just quit it!" I roared, shouting was something I rarely used, but this was a suitable situation for now. "None of you shall be becoming Alicorns anytime soon! And if anyone wants to mention it, LEAVE!" I finished watching everyone but one noble left.

"And what do you want?" I asked in a calmer tone.

The noble simply smiled and asked a simple question that annoyed her even more. "Have you thought about courting?"

I was about to reply but before she could finish, a rift appeared in the middle of the room and began to shake violently causing rubble to fall from the ceiling and crush rows of seats and windows. I could sense who's magic felt like this. And It wasn't a suprise. Celestia put up a shield spell around her and the noble waiting for the rift to close.

This did not go unnoticed as shortly after it happened my parents appeared in the room in a flash of light...


Adusk's POV

Breakfast

20 minutes before the 'accident'


I slowly made my way downstairs, the worn out wooden stairs creaking and groaning under my weight. I finally reached the bottom and could smell pancakes. I walked up to a door on the left of the stairs and walked to it, shortly after walking in and sitting at a table that was to the right of the front door.


''Good morning Uncle," I spoke in a normal tone.

He instantly turned around and smiled, his bright blue eyes flashing and his blonde hair falling over his left eye. His smile quickly turned into concern as he saw what I was was wearing.

''Who gave you those?" He asked pointing to my clothes whilst serving me some waffles and pouring some syrup on my waffle

"I thought you bought them?" I replied truthfully "They were waiting for me when I woke up."

He was about to speak but was interrupted by an alarm ringing on the table. I picked up the source of the noise and quickly unlocked my phone, disabling the alarm called 'School'.

"Shit! sorry gotta go!" I spoke bolting out the door, picking up my messenger snakeskin bag in the process

"Stop swearing!" I heard him call down the hallway.

I ran out the door, slammed it behind me and ran for School.

But what Adusk did not notice was that he was running at an insane speed, while his shoes glowed...

I finally reached the gates and panted greedily sucking in air. As I reached for the handle I felt a pain at the back of my head, then a flash causing me to become blind for a moment, whilst I heard voices in the background.


Celestia's POV

Day court


The rift was becoming more unstable as the seconds passed, and my parents, I and Luna were barely able to contain it. An idea then struck me, causing me to gasp.

"Dad, shield the rift, then it can explode in the shield causing no harm!" I shouted over the sound of energy crackling.

It then stabilized by shooting all of its magic into a single area, constructing what appeared to be a monkey of some sought, but then it destabilized again and shot a bolt of magic at this...thing. It screamed in pain, clutching its head whilst the rift shrunk, leaving this thing in the room. It had now stopped screaming and slowly opened it's mouth.

"What the fuck?"