• Published 18th Sep 2016
  • 4,156 Views, 58 Comments

MOMMY'S LITTLE MONSTER - Gravestone



Lonely and depressed Celestia finds an infant creature to raise as her own son.

  • ...
29
 58
 4,156

PROLOGUE

EARTH 20XX

Somewhere on earth in a secret facility scientists and military personnel are hard at work creating the ultimate weapon.

"As you can see gentleman we perfected the DNA bonding process what you see before you is the ultimate bio-engineered weapon,", said one of the scientists.

"That's surprising though you took five years and eight hundred million dollars to make something no bigger than a newborn baby," yelled a high-ranking soldier, possibly a Colonel or General.

"Well, sir as you can see we took the DNA of the strongest and deadliest predators from the past and present this world has to offer," The same scientist stated with a smug look.

Another scientist quietly asked his associate under his voice," You think we should tell them we used human DNA as the bonding catalyst Doctor Sombra?"

"Keep your mouth shut if they find out we lose our funding and get sent to prison,"

"As I was saying the reason, the prototype is still in its infant stage is because we have not activated the accelerated growth program".

"When completed we will be able to pump out full-grown loyal and lethal soldiers. Now gentlemen allow me to introduce Project X-11257 Code Named Darwin," With that Doctor, Sombra pressed a button on the wall to open a screen.

Looking inside the room the group saw nothing.

"What's the meaning of this! Is this some kind of joke doctor?"

Just then alarms went off. A soldier comes running up to the group," Sir we have a breach in security one of the scientist was seen on camera leaving the facility with files and what looked like a baby wrapped in a blanket."

"Did you identify them?"

"Yes, sir it was Doctor Celestia Everfree."

"Well don't just stand there go get her now!"

Outside in the woods Doctor Everfree, was running for her life carrying a small form in one arm and files in the other.

Thinking to herself out loud, "Please GOD help me this child was brought into this world unnaturally, but it is still a child please, please help me".

With that, a loud bang was heard and a sharp burning pain was felt in Everfree's abdomen. She knew that she was just shot. Stopping in a small clearing falling to her knees. She held the baby close to her chest tears fell down her face.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you maybe God will forgive me even though I tried and failed. Remember mommy will always love you, my little Angel."

At that moment a large blanket of blue fog formed around the woman then there was a flash of bright light and the fog the woman and the infant all disappeared.


Equestria

Looking out over the balcony Princess Celestia stood saddened it has been almost a thousand years since Princess Luna's banishment. The loneliness she felt kept eating away at her heart. As she stood there Celestia sensed a large flux of magical energy. Looking out over the land she saw a bright flash of light coming from the Everfree Forest. Spreading her wings she took off quickly to investigate the phenomenon. Upon landing in the clearing Celestia began to carefully scan the area. Within moments she came upon a figure in a white lab coat. Cautiously she walked up to the form sniffing the air around it. The figure stirred causing her to jump back in shock. Rolling over the figure looked up at Celestia.

"Thank you GOD for answering my prayers, please take the baby keep him safe and loved". Hearing the voice Celestia could tell the creature was a female possibly the infant's mother.

Hearing the last breath of the female she knew the creature was dead lowering her head to inspect the child. It had almost no fur except for the top of its head that was silver the skin color was a light gray, and the eyes were the deepest blue. Looking up at Celestia the baby smiled and try to reach its little claws out to touch her muzzle. Smiling at the baby Celestia made a coo sound and the child giggled at this. Spotting a large folder near the body she used her magic to levitate it close to her.

"This must be important information about you little one," she said looking at the baby.

In a flash of light, she teleported the folder to her chambers back at the castle. Then she carefully levitated the blanket wrapped child onto her back between her wings to keep it safe. After that, she looked down at the body of the female creature.

"I can't leave it here like this for the beasts of the forest".

Using her magic once more Celestia created a simple grave for the body using a stone as a marker. Turning around Celestia notice a large number of the beasts of the forest have gathered. She could identify all of the Timberwolves, Manticores, Chimera, and hydras. Lowering herself it to a fighting stance Celestia calls out in her Canterlot voice "YOU WILL NOT HARM THIS CHILD"!

The monsters stop for just one second before they started to move in closer. At that moment crying could be heard from the baby. Hearing this all the creatures stopped in their tracks. Turn her head to look at the baby seeing her face it stops crying and smiles at her and starts to make a happy gurgling noise. Turning back to the threat in front of her, she was surprised to see all of the creatures lying down on the ground not moving turning back to the baby.

Celestia smiled," So do you have mastery over the beast of the forest little one"?

Looking back at the beast seeing them disappear back into the forest.
Extending her wings Celestia flew back to Canterlot Castle."All the time thinking this child is special, I can sense great power in it and a heart as pure as the first snowfall. I will raise him as my own. When he grows he will be a great protector and a greater ruler."

"Welcome to Equestria my son". Celestia said with a huge smile on her muzzle.