• Published 5th May 2016
  • 4,112 Views, 64 Comments

Fight For Love - Phoenix Flames



After an incident during Christmas Sunset Shimmer starts to develop feelings for Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
10
 64
 4,112

Blueblood

Author's Note:

Okay there will be some texting in this chapter so I'm changing the colour the text so you know who's texting. And so that you don't get confused with the thoughts the texts will also be in bold.

For example:
Twilight

Sunset

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Rarity


Also big thanks to my new editor Feather Flyer for proofreading this chapter!

Why? Why today of all days and why him of all people?!

Twilight sat in her room at her desk sulking. Today her cousin Blueblood was coming.

She hated Blueblood because he was always acting better than everyone else.

"Twilight, come down! Blueblood will be here soon," Twilight Velvet called from downstairs.

Twilight walked down into the living room crossing her arms.

"Do I have to be here? Can't I just stay in my room?" Twilight pleaded.

"No dear, your cousin hasn't seen you in 2 years." Twilight Velvet said tying her hair.

"Yeah and it's been wonderful. I'm telling you Mom Blueblood will just annoy me!" Twilight said sulking in her chair.

"Don't worry Twily if he does anything let me know, I'll set him straight." Shining Armor said putting his arm around Twilight's shoulder.

Twilight giggled and leaned into Shining Armor and hugged him.

Then suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Night Light went to the door and opened it and in came a blond hair the same age as Shining Armor wearing a blue suit.

"Hello everyone I'm here!" Blueblood said striking a pose.

"Yeah we can see that Blueblood." Shining Armor said walking to Blueblood and shaking his hand.

"Ah little Shiny how's your promotion going?" Blueblood asked.

"It's fine Blueblood thanks for asking." Shining said moving to one side allowing Twilight to greet their cousin.

"Ah Twilight how's school? Your making sure your keeping your grades up right? Oh what am I saying of course you are! You're the smartest young girl your age and I doubt Crystal Prep would ever allow you to slack off." Blueblood said as he tapped Twilight's shoulder.

"Actually I don't go to Crystal Prep anymore," Twilight as she gently moved Blueblood's hand from her shoulder.

"Oh so are you in Everton?" Blueblood asked with a kind smile.

"Nope I decided not to enroll there. I go to Canterlot High." Twilight said happily.

"Where?" Blueblood asked in confusion as he had only heard of the top schools in town.

"It's a school not far from here. They're mascot is a horse and the students call themselves Wondercolts." Twilight said sitting next to her mother and Blueblood, Shining Armor and Night Light sat in the opposite couch to them.

"Oh them." Blueblood sneered causing all of the Sparkles to give him a confused look.

"What's wrong with Canterlot High?" Twilight Velvet asked nicely.

"Oh it's just that there test scores aren't as high as Crystal Prep, a very low percentage of students graduate and it's just a very strange school. I mean the students are all so strange! When I was driving past I saw these two girls holding and acting like a couple, I mean honestly don't they know it's wrong for two females to be in a relationship?" Blueblood asked.

This made the entire house quiet for they had never seen Blueblood have an outburst like that. They also knew which two girls he was talking about and they were both Twilight's friends.

"Er Shining would like to show Blueblood where he will be staying?" Night Light said nudging him.

"Oh yeah! C'mon Blueblood you'll love where you're staying. " Shining Armor said who understood what his father was trying to do.

When they had both left the room. The two parents look at Twilight who looked ready to strangle someone.

"Twilight calm down." Twilight Velvet said putting her hand on Twilight's shoulder.

"Ugh! I can't believe that I'll have to deal with that for a couple more weeks!" Twilight groaned stomping off to her room.

Night Light and Twilight Velvet both decided it was best to leave her alone for a while.


Twilight jumped on her bed and grabbed her phone and logged onto the Rainbooms group chat. Even though she wasn't technically part of the band she was still part of the group. As she started texting Spike jumped on her lap and she petted him.

Hello?

Hey there Twilight! We were all thinking of having a picnic today. Do you wanna come?

Sure!

Great! Hey we're all going to meet by the Wondercolt Statue in 5 minutes , you want a lift?

Oh Sunset aren't you being exceptionally nice today!

I'm ignoring that, so what's your answer Sparky?

Thanks for the offer but I'll be okay Sunny!!


In Rarity's house Rarity was in her room texting. When a ding went from the phone and she read the text she started giggling.

"Aw those two already have pet names for each other! They are going to be such a cute couple!" She squealed as she saw that Sunset was texting again.

Ok but try to get their safely.

Don't you worry Sunset Twilight's a big girl. I'm sure she'll be able to get there safely.

Lol! BTW whose bringing the food and drinks?

Me!!!!

Pinkie I'll come over and lend you a ride there, so that you won't have to carry the basket all the way to school.

KK!

So should set off now? I mean if you want to.

Don't worry Flutters we're all going now.

Applebucker13 has signed off

Animal Lover67 has signed off

Phoenix has signed off

Sparkles has signed off

Party Animal has signed off

Dashing Comet has signed off

Fashion Star has signed off


Twilight got up from her bed and grabbed Spike's leash and attached it to his collar.

Twilight walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen and told her mother where she was going.

As she was walking out she saw Blueblood looking at a picture.

She walked near him and he just looked at her with confusion.

"Twilight who are these girls?" Blueblood asked.

"They're my friends from Canterlot High." Twiligh said looking at him.

"Are they? Hmm, wait hold up whose that girl who has her arm around you?"Blueblood asked pointing at the picture.

"Oh that's Sunset Shimmer." Twilight said blushing as she said Sunset 's name and Blueblood noticed this.

"Are you two close?" Blueblood asked

"Yes, actually I think I'm more close to Sunset than the others. Don't get me wrong I love the others they've all been great friends to me since I started Canterlot High, but Sunset saved me." Twilight said and even though Blueblood didn't understand the part about saving her, he decided it was best not to question it.

"Intersting." Blueblood said with a smirk. He then noticed that she had Spike on a leash with her. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Oh yes, I'm going to a picnic! And I probably shouldn't be late. Bye!" Twilight said walking out the door and waving goodbye to Blueblood.

"Wait Twilight has friends? When did that happen?" Blueblood exclaimed realising what he had just heard.

Then Twilight called Spike and they both went out the door leaving Blueblood who was smirking to himself.