• Published 24th Sep 2016
  • 4,954 Views, 166 Comments

Not Just A Bug - Bringiton6611



Changelings are known to be heartless and suck the love from ponies. But not all changelings are like this and I can prove it. My name is David, and this is a story of how I found something that I that I thought was just a bug

  • ...
21
 166
 4,954

Home Sweet Home... Kind Of.

"Damn it..."

I throw my backpack on and sprint over to Thorax. As much as I would like to leave him and have this thing over with, that's not the kind of guy I am.

I reach Thorax and pick him up. Then, I make a break for the opposite direction the voices are in. As I reach the tree line of the clearing I'm in, a beam of light hits the tree beside me.

"Not the time... or place."

I continue to run though the woods, attempting to outrun the ponies giving chase to me, but without much luck as another beam was shot at me, landing about two feet to my right.

"Halt!"

"Like hell I am!"

I run through the woods like this for about 5 minutes. Not much happened, besides the running and beams being shot at me every once and awhile, which I somehow managed to dodge all of.

It wasn't until the guards stopped chasing me that I stop running.

I'll let you on a secret, It was pure adrenaline that kept me going. The moment I stopped running I fell to the ground, landing on top of Thorax, who has remained asleep this whole time. I slowly rise after catching my breath for a few minutes.

Only to be tackled to the ground a few moments later.

"Gotcha!"

I look up to see a guard on top of me. This pony has a pure white coat of fur and mane with two shades of blue in it. He also has a butt tattoo of what looks like a shield. There's also a horn on his head.

He's standing up beside me, so with some quick thinking, I turn and kick him in the side as hard as I can. He grunts as he stumbles to the side, giving me enough time to reach for my gun. I stand up the same time he does and fire a shot right in front of his hooves as a warning. He jumps back and glares at me as I glare right back.

"Leave us...alone..."

He stays still for a moment before saying something in a voice I barely heard.

"You will regret what you and your queen did."

F*cking a. He thinks I'm a changeling.

Before I can say anything else, he turns and runs back toward the city. Probably to get reinforcements. And I don't want to be around for when he comes back, so I better getting moving. I walk back over to where Thorax is lying. Looks like he finally woke up.

"How much of that did you see?"

He doesn't say anything.

"Earth to Thorax! Helloooooooooo? You alive?"

"Wha? Oh! uhh.... what was the question?"

It takes every once of willpower I have not to facepalm with the strength to break my nose and just repeat the question.

"How much of that did you see?"

"Oh, I just just woke up."

"So did you or did you not see the guard?"

His eyes widen."There was a guard?"

I can't help it this time. I facepalm.

"Yes, the guard. The same one that tackled me to the ground."

"What did he look like?"

"Uhh... what does that matter?"

"Was he white?" (racist much?)

"Yeah..."

"Did he have a blue mane?"

"Yeah... expect it was kind of two shades of blue."

...

"Thorax? You still with me?"

...

"Hello?"

"We have to go."

"What? You know that guy or something?"

"Can we please go?"

...

"...okay...fine."

I walk over and pick him up.

"You seemed pretty shocked when I answered your questions. Why was that?"

...

*Deep inhale* "I swear to all that is holy if you don't start speaking when you are spoken to I will leave your sorry ass behind." I say in a low voice,"So, let's try again, why did you look shocked when I confirmed your questions?"

...

"MOTHERFU-"

"OK!"

At the sound of him screaming, I almost drop him.

"...he..."

"Oh my fuc-"

"He caused the shield."

I stop walking.

"The dick caused the shield? As in the shield that sent us fly around at the speed of sound."

"umm... yeah."

"... How the balls did he do that?"

"You're asking me?"

"...I swear to god if you start getting smart with me."

"Sorry!"

"Just shut it."

"Okay..."

...

"Is i-"

"I SAID SHUT IT MOTHERF-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, we are, or I am, Sitting on a rock, eating the best carrot I have ever eaten in my life. How did I get a carrot? Good question.

I forgot to pack food before I left to investigate the pink light. So, I had a plan. Since the bug on my back was hungry to, I came up with the bright idea to have Thorax degise himself and sneak in, get food, and get out.

Yes, I knew his leg is messed up. Did I care? No, I didn't. I fixed his leg up with a splint I made from the branches and vine around and attached to his leg so he could walk. He could, with some difficulty and whimpers of pain.

He took the form of a green unicorn with bluish hair. Not the best match I'd ever seen, but it worked well enough so he could go into town.

I sat here waiting around for him to return when I thought of a problem. How is he going to pay for it? As I was thinking of this problem, Thorax came up behind me without his degise and tapped on my shoulder, scaring the balls off of me.

After cussing him out and almost shooting him again. I asked how did he pay for them.

All I got was lots of stuttering and a bright green blush on his cheeks.

Long story short, I dropped the subject before I heard something I didn't want to hear.

Back to reality, I've finished my carrot and currently packing everything back up.

Thorax is sitting up against the rock I'm sitting on.

"Hey Thorax?"

"Yeah?" He said turn his head towards me.

"...Thanks for getting the food."

He smiled and nodded his head at me.

Although it wasn't a big one, I couldn't help but smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Days Later

Almost home. Maybe when this is all over I can go and find Twilight and take up on her offer she gave me... maybe Thorax can come to. Maybe.

"I hate to ask this, but are we there we there yet?"

"Should be just up ahed."

"Good. I'm tired."

"How are you tired? I've been carrying you for two days."

...

"Thorax. Don't start."

"...Look..."

"What are... you...oh no."

Damn it. There must be a few dozen gruads shearching the castle for me. And that same guy that I almost shot is down there too, barking orders. I can't hear what they're saying from hear.

Oh shit, one of them is coming this way. He's going to see me if I dont do something.

This is MY home. Where am I going to sleep now?

The guard is coming closer. Shit.

I have to make a chioce NOW.

I close my eyes. Damn it TellTale.

[try to sneak past.]
[run back into the woods.]

Author's Note:

I little thing I decided to put in. You, the readers, shall decide what David does next. Will I do this again?
It depends on how this goes.

You have until December 18th to make a decision. After that I will not expect anymore votes.

Tell me what you think of the decision twist.

Until next time. :heart: