• Published 24th Sep 2016
  • 4,948 Views, 166 Comments

Not Just A Bug - Bringiton6611



Changelings are known to be heartless and suck the love from ponies. But not all changelings are like this and I can prove it. My name is David, and this is a story of how I found something that I that I thought was just a bug

  • ...
21
 166
 4,948

1 VS 1

Once again, on the outside, I'm perfectly calm.

On the inside, I'm shitting myself.

It was bad enough when Thorax scared the shit out of me when he took the form of this guy back at the castle. Now I know it's not him, since he just ran off behind me.

This is the real deal.

On a scale of one to ten, I'd say I'm pretty fucked.

If to prove the thought, just as I finished thinking, a beam of bright blue magic shoots past me, shaving the hair off my arm as it goes by.

Yep, I'm so screwed, but until then, I might as well go out with a bang.

I ready my pic and get into what I think is a defensive stance. I've never gotten into a real fight back on earth before, so I have no clue how to fight. I know, shocking.

Let's see, how I'm I going to approach this? I think about just rushing him head on, the I immediately shoot down the idea. There is absolutely no way I would get close enough to hit him. On the rare chance that I do get close, I would just be waving my dick around hoping to land a hit.

If I take the defensive side, and he switches to melee attacks, maybe I could land a well timed hit somewhere on him.

But for now, it seems like he's going to stick with magic, if him charging his horn again is anything to go by.

He shoots another beam of magic at me. I can easily side step to avoid the attack. This beam was a lot brighter than the last, so I'm going to guess it was a much stronger spell.

My thoughts were confirmed when the spell hit the tree behind me, which caused the tree to splitter. I look back and it was tilted instead of standing straight like it was a second ago. Damn.

He uses me looking at the tree as an upper hand to shoot at me again. I hear the magic being fired and turn around, but I was to late to move out of the way and the magic hits me square in the arm.

Right after the magic hits, I'm immediately aware of a burning pain in my arm and DAMN IT HURTS! I look down at my arm to see it's completely red, like when you burn yourself on something hot. In some cases, only part of your hand or arm is burned. In this case, my whole arm is burned with a first degree burn.

And he's charging up another spell. What. A. Dick.

I don't think he's going to let up on his spell anytime soon, so I'm going to test my luck and go wave my dick around.

Without thinking about anything else like the retard I am, I let out a war cry and charge him.

Before you start asking 'why are you not using your guns?' Two reasons. One, I don't want to kill on 'accident'. Two, If there are any other guards around here, the noise of the gunshot would bring them here if the sounds of this battle hasn't already. I don't want to take that chance.

After narrowly missing a another shot, I reach him and turn my pic around so that the pointed part is facing me. As I said before, I don't want to kill him. I just need to punch him until he cant breath anymore.

Holy shit, where the hell did that come from?

I bring my pic down in an attempt to hit him. Not surprisingly, I miss and he bucks me in the side. I didn't expect much of anything else.

The impact didn't knock me down somehow, but it caused me drop my pic, since me hit the arm I was holding it in. I go in for other charge as he charges his horn again.

I don't think so.

I put on an extra burst of speed to my legs, and reach him before he has to fire and my punch that a threw at him lands on the side of his head. He staggers, but doesn't lose balance. And now my hands hurt because I punched his amour.

When the pain in my hand registers to my brain, I let out a totally not girly scream and grip my hand with my other. He takes this time to head-butts my stomach , which sides me to the ground with a lot of force, which knocks the wind from my lungs.

I turn around so that I'm on my back, and my eyes widen when I see what's happening.

The guard is charging at me with a completely hate filled expression on his face. What causes my eyes to widen though, is that he has my pic in his magic.

And it's being swung right at my head. this guy is trying to kill me.

Before I even think about what I'm doing, I reach up grab the pic by the blade. I cringe when I feel the blade dig into my hand and fingers. I don't think I'm feeling as much as I should due to the pure adrenaline and the fear of death right now. The blade is about an inch or two away from my eye. The dick is on top of me, trying to force the pic the rest of the way down.

He doesn't get the chance as I bring a knee up to his stomach, which knocks him off balance for a second. The second is all I need for me to push him off of me and give him a good kick to the face on his way off.

He lands in front of me, but doesn't move to get back up. I'm afraid that I killed him in till I see his chest rising slowly up and down.

It's about this time that I feel the pain in full force in my hand. Not really wanting to see the damage done to my right hand, I slowly rise my hand to face.

My hand is severely cut from the blade, and is bleeding at an alarming rate. There's nothing on me that I can use at a bandage, so I'll have to find something or make something work.

I walk over to retrieve my now blood stained pic, and then start to move in the direction Thorax ran off in. Before I can fully exit the clearing, I hear a rage filled cry behind me. I turn a see the guard back in his feet charging at me, but he's quite a distance away so it will be a few seconds before he gets close.

On instinct, I pull up my gun and aim. He sees this, but doesn't slow down.

This guys not going to stop unless I make him stop. I need him to stop, or else he'll just keep coming for me and Thorax.

But if I mess up, I could hit him in the head, killing him.

Fuck it.

I pull the trigger and the gun roars to life. A second later, the guy lets out a cry of agony as he falls to the ground holding his leg that now has a hole in it. He then continues to shoot a glare at me.

"Go on, end it. It's what your kind are know for."

I raise an eyebrow. What the hell does that mean? Humans, as far as I know, have never been here beof... He 's STILL thinks I'm a changeling. Whatever, I'll prove it to him that I'm not a monster.

Without saying anything, I turn and walk away with him screaming at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hand really freaking hurts right now.

I'm walking though the woods trying to find Thorax at the moment. I've been walking for a while and the only think I've seen is his footprints... or rather hoofprints I guess.

I follow them for a minute while calling his name.

"Thorax!?"

"David?"

I freeze when I hear what is no doubt his voice I turn around to see Thorax standing there the best he can with his broken hoof. His eye is swollen from what I think is the punch he received from the guard.

He Looks at my hand, and looks shocked from the amount of blood.

"What happened!?"

"Things happened. Don't worry about it. What we should be worried about is getting the hell out of here before more guards show up. I'll tell what happen then."

"What about the captain?"

"Like I said, I'll tell you later."

I move to pick him up and put him on my back again when he pulls out my other gun that he ran off with. He uses his magic to move it over to me.

"I-I kind of took this from your bag when I ran off. I figured you may want it back."

I stare at the revolver in front of me, my mind is at war right now. It wont be long before one side over powers the other.

["Keep it"] [*Take the gun back*]

Author's Note:

Once again, you decide what happens here.