• Published 15th May 2016
  • 354 Views, 1 Comments

My worst nightmare - Snowdrop the sexy wolf



This is a story about my worst most feared nightmare I've ever had anyway.....The little mare woke up...but she didnt know why. She wasn't in pain or anything. Somethings wrong she turned her head.....

  • ...
2
 1
 354

Meet the new Elements Of Harmony

(Flutterwing's P.O.V)

I woke up. What time was it? I have to meet Cloud Dash 9 o'clock.
"MOM! WHAT TIME IS IT!?!?" I yelled downstairs at my mom.
"IT'S 8:30! HURRY UP AND COME EAT!" She yelled back. I brushed pink mane and tail. Then I flew downstairs.
"Morning ,Flutterwing." Cloud Dash said.
"Wait I thought we were gonna meet at the cloud towers." I said.
"Yea, but I got bord so I just flew here instead." She replied as she smiled. I smiled back. Then we ate breakfast and went outside.
"So do you want to go play with the others" She said.
"Yea, I guess so." I replied as we flew to Ponyville. We went to Suger Cube Corner were the rest of our friends were.
"Hi Party Pie, Midnight, Appleflame, and Marshmellow. " I greeted my friends.
"Hi Flutterwing and Cloud Dash" They replied. We all sat down and drank Hot Chocolate.
"How have you been Midnight?" Cloud Dash asked.
"Fine. I found an old spell that can make unicorns or earth ponies have wings!" Midnight said excitedly.
"Try it on me! Try it on me!" Party Pie said as she put her hoof in the air.
"OK." Midnight said. Then Party Pie rose in the air surrounded by Midnight's dark blue magic. Then Party Pie had wings! Not regular wings she had butterfly wings but still she had wings!
"I HAVE WINGS! WHOOHOO!" Party yelled as she flew around in a circle.
"It worked? It worked!" Midnight said.
"Could ya do it on me ,Midnight? Please?" Appleflame asked.
"SURE!" Midnight said as she used her magic to give Appleflame wings.
"Whoohoo!" Appleflame said as she flew around us.
"Me ,too!" Marshmellow said. Midnight did the same to her then gave herself wings ,too.
"THIS IS AWESOME!" Party yelled happily. We flew to Cloud Dash's house. Nobody was home so now I could talk to them about the letter i got a few days ago. I took it out of my saddle bag.
"Guys look at what I got." I said as they turned around to look at me.
"What is it?" Appleflame asked. I looked at her as if she was stupid.
"I know its a letter I mean whats it about?" She said as she rolled her eyes.
"Its from Snowdrop"I said and everybody gasped. I just rolled my eyes at that.
"Not Blood Drop ya know Snowdrop the good side of Blood Drop. The only pony that has made it day for a long time ya know?" I said then they all nodded their heads and looked less scared.
"Well she said she's coming here to meet us. She said we're the ones who will save everypony else from Blood Drop cuz she can't do it herself" I told them.