• Published 3rd May 2016
  • 3,003 Views, 23 Comments

Splash Zone - Chelis



During his day off, A water park worker visits his work for a date. Instead, her plus one gets him caught up in her troublemaking

  • ...
16
 23
 3,003

Chapter 1

You know what's worse than taking a public bus? Taking one during a warm summer morning and having the air conditioning be nonexistent, the smell of cigarettes and body order being nearly unbearable, and to top it all off, a mother with five crying and screaming children that did not care to change her youngest child's diaper. So add in the smell of shit to the mix and you have your average day in mass transit.

At least that one special girl was occupying my mind and fingers.

The whole morning I was sending texts back and forth with this one cute girl from school by the name of Silver Mist.

Oh, Silver Mist.

She occupied my thoughts most hours. Her gray skin and white hair stood out compared to everyone herself, her cute farmer's daughter accent was pleasing to my ears, and that body!

The number of lewd things I would do to her and that body...

It took me a lot of courage to come up and talk to her, even if she was by herself since she arrived into town about a week and a half ago. Canterlot High was not one where new friendships could be made, since everyone stuck to their own groups and, more importantly, stayed away out of the queen bitches’ way. But when I started we clicked, and eventually, she asked me if I worked as well as attended our junior class in high school. As a matter of fact, I did, a year-round water park that was the first of its kind to include heated water during the winter months.

She jokingly asked if she could go with me sometime. Joke or not, I requested time off, called in a few favors, and now it lead me to taking the bus for a full day at my workplace to enjoy the park for once, and to get to know that new girl.

It felt weird getting off the bus in front of the water park's parking lot without any work clothes on, or to have the backstage lanyard around my neck. But here I was as the park opened its doors. The line was long and stretched to the parking lot, but, knowing the employee entrance code, I snuck in through a side door and immediately came out behind an ice cream shop which hid the entrance from the public. So all I had to do was walk to my right instead of my left and I blended in with the rest of the crowd. Managers and employees did that on their days off, so no harm no foul.

As I walked to my cabana by the wave pool, I was stopped by many of my coworkers with hellos and "How the hell did you talk your way out of a rush day?!" I usually replied with a shrug and just said I just got lucky, which what basically happened. I rarely took a day off, so if I asked for one, it had to be a good reason

Or she was really worth it.

I arrived at the cabana, which was on top of a sandy hill that overlooked the giant wave pool that took up a quarter of the park. The cabana I rented also included the snacks and sodas package, so a wide array of bag chips and a white ice chest full of sodas and water were waiting for me, I threw my bag next to my lounge chair and laid down, looking at the families starting their fun-filled day at the water park.

The heat was already toasty and was planning to get hotter. The cabana also had a radio. I turned on my favorite station, popped open a cold soda, and waited for her to arrive.

Yeah, she is going to love this place.

* * *

I kept on staring at my watch, which is always bad when you are waiting for something because it would feel longer than it already was.Five minutes, or ten minutes, or even thirty minutes.

Wait, no… It didn't feel that long. It was that long of a wait. She was thirty minutes late, and by then I began to panic, especially with the realization if she had flaked out of our first hangout together, which made it worse when I would have to explain to my coworkers and friends why I had an extra spot in the cabana for myself.

It's never polite to call a date if they're late, but I had to call and find out. Just as I did my phone came alive and vibrated, and my dark screen lit up. It was from Silver.

"Hey! Sorry I was running late, dude. Also, is it okay if I brought a friend with me?"

I froze in emotion. I didn't know what to say. When a date asks to bring someone over, it puts you in a bad spot: it could be a guy, which means rivalry, so I can't be a dick and have a bad impression, even if he was trying to steal her. But if it was a girl, it could play to my advantage or disadvantage…. Or it could end with both of them going back to my place for some… threesome and chill.

But again, it could be a guy. If she told me sooner it would be easier to say no. But, it was a last minute affair so I was stuck. If the guy was cool enough, he would understand and fuck off for the rest of the day….

Fuck it.
I unlocked my phone and began to type

Yeah! Sounds like the three of us are going to have a great day then!

I pressed send, but It didn't stop my heart from beating hard and my mind racing.

That sounded stupid! That was a stupid text!

As I waited for her and her 'friend' to show up, my mind was racing about who it could be. It could be ANYONE from Canterlot High. Those five girls that I thought were probably all lesbians, especially that rainbow haired one. It could be the jocks looking for their latest piece of meat.

Who can it be? Who can it be!

I watched the early birds continue their fun at the beach while I drowned myself in worry. I began having the snacks and sodas to try to calm myself down, but it didn't help. I ended up pacing the cabana, the cool sand kicking in the air as I paced in worry.

That's when I heard the voices, two of them. One voice made my heart skip, the high pitch, mousey voice was none other than Silver Mist, while the other filled me with absolute dread.

Good news, it was a girl. The bad news... Of all the girls at Canterlot High, it was the one I wanted here the least.

I went outside of the cool shade of the white cabana and saw them arrive. They were both in two pieces, and extremely attractive.

One looked like an angel, and her name was Silver Mist

The other--a bonafide, undisputed devil. Her name was Sunset Shimmer.

Author's Note:

I have a skype group (was discord, but moving it back to skype) for fans, writers, and editors. If you want to join the madness here is the link https://join.skype.com/MkJbzfI1D8o2