• Published 8th May 2016
  • 1,667 Views, 52 Comments

Friendship is Magic: The Movie - Equestria v Earth - Dinodisneylover1



A movie of the show has yet to come. But what if the story was written by Yours Truly.

  • ...
12
 52
 1,667

The Quest

Somepony's eyes began to open little by little. There was so much light and she heard ponies talking. Then her eyes went wide open.

"Is she going to be alright?" Nurse Redheart asked.

"I think. But it was a long fall. She's lucky somepony saved her." Nurse Sweetheart said.

"Stand back a little. She's waking up." Nurse Redheart said.

It was Twilight laying on a bed in the hospital. She rose up and looed around.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"It's okay, princess. You're in the hospital." said Nurse Sweetheart.

Suddenly somepony else came inside the room. It was Shining Armor and Princess Cadence with the baby.

"Twily. Thank Celestia, your safe." said Shining Armor while hugging his sister.

"What happened?" Twilight asked.

"When you tried to look for Rainbow, you began to fall. You're lucky that Cadence caught you when you were to close to the ground." Shining Armor explained.

When Twilight heard the name of her friend. She began to worry.

"Rainbow, is she okay?" Twilight asked

"It's alright. She's also here. The doctors treated her along with the help of Princess Luna to remove that bullet." Cadence said.

Suddenly, five familiar ponies came inside. Her friends have arrived including Rainbow dash. Her shoulder was covered with a bandage.

"Twilight!" They all called.

"Girls. Rainbow." Twilight went to her friends and hugged them. "How are you?"

"It hurts a lot, but for the moment I'm fine. Doctor Horse said that I was lucky. How about you?" Rainbow asked.

"Physically: yes. Emotionally: no. Spectrus escaped through the mirror to Earth and he shattered it. Now we're never going to get him. I've lost him." Twilight said while looking to the ground.

The girls, Shining Armor and Cadence were trying to comfort her and suddenly Doctor Horse arrived.

"Princess Twilight. Princess Luna sent me to tell you that she's waiting for you at Room 11." He said.

Twilight and her friends looked at each other and they left the room. When they reached Room 11, they knocked on it. The door opened and it revealed Princess Luna.

"Twilight, I'm so glad you're here. Come inside and the rest of you too." She said.

They all entered and saw something shocking even for Luna who's been in the room for longer. Princess Celestia was lying on a bed covered with cuts, bruises and scars. Drops of blood were leaking from some of the wounds. Her eyes were closed and she wore a venturi mask against her muzzle while breathing slowly. She also had a black eye. Her pet phoenix, Philomena, was at her side watching at her owner with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, no. Princess." Twilight said.

"Aunt." Cadence said.

Fluttershy couldn't help but cry. Applejack comforted her.

"How is she?" Twilight asked.

"She'll live. She's lucky. She could have been dead." Princess luna said while she began to form tears in her eyes.

"How can somepony be that cruel? I'm so sorry, princess. I failed you." Twilight said with tears in her eyes.

"That jerk is going to pay for what he did to the princess! I'll teach him!" Rainbow Dash said then she hold her hoof to her shoulder because she still felt some pain.

"Rainbow, that guy hit you with a gun. He would kill you." Applejack said.

"But we can't let him get away with this?" Rainbow said.

"He won't." Princess Luna said.

"But princess, we lost him. He broke the mirror." Twilight said.

"There is another way. Prepare yourself and pack anything you need on your journey." Princess Luna said.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

"We're going to stop Spectrus. He must pay for what he has done to my sister and all of Equestria. Meet me tonight." Princess Luna said.

With that, Princess Luna left the hospital and flew back to Canterlot.

"We must go to. We wanted to stay longer, but we need to take care of the Crystal Ponies who lost their homes." Princess Cadence said.

"Please be careful if you go back to that planet. From what I've heard, he's very dangerous." Shining Armor said.

"I promise I'll be careful. Take care. And you too, little niece." Twilight said and gave Flurry Heart a kiss on her forehead.

The couple left and Twilight and her friends stayed a little bit longer with Celestia.

"Look at her. She isn't supposed to be in this state." Spike said while looking at her.

"I agree." Somepony said.

The Mane Six and Spike turned towards the voice and saw Discord coming into the room. He was covered in bandages and had a drip stand at his side.

"Discord." Fluttershy said and ran towards him to give him a hug. "We were about to visit you."

"That's very nice, Fluttershy. How is she?" Discord asked.

"She's breathing, but she hasn't woke up yet. How are you?" Twilight said.

"It could've been worse. He could have killed me which he probably wanted it somehow." Discord said and they all looked at Celestia who's still in the same state. "So what are you gonna do now?"

Twilight thought for a moment and came to a decision.

"We're going to stop Spectrus. Luna said she found a way to get back to Earth." She said.

"Well, if you are going back to Canterlot High or whatever place it might be on Earth. I have a little gift for you." Discord said. His lion paw and Eagle talon were glowing and shot a spell at them. The ponies and Spike glowed and then they stopped glowing.

"What was that for?" Twilight asked.

"If you're going back, you better need all your skills and abilities to defeat him. He and his pals won't be pushovers. Believe me I can now. And Twilight, you can cast a spell on you and your friends to change into humans and dog and back whenever you want. You'll never know when it might come in handy." Discord said.

"I thought they took all your magic." Applejack said.

"Not all of it. Not if I want to help my friends for what is about to come." Discord said.

(at 2:22)"Thank you, Discord. Don't worry, Princess. We won't fail you again." Twilight said.

"Me and Princess Luna will watch over her. Go and good luck." Discord said.

The ponies hugged Discord and left the room. Discord was all alone with the princess. He holded her hoof.


In the meantime, everypony went to their homes and prepared themselves for their mission. Rainbow Dash was training a little bit before she prepared her backpack. Fluttershy also prepared her backpack and comforted her animal friends. Angel wanted to go with her. She wanted him to stay in her cottage, but he insisted to help her on her journey. And with a sigh, she accepted it. Applejack began to prepare herself with help from her family, but they had a worried look on their faces. Her family weren't the only ones who were worried, it was everypony that was close with the Mane Six: Family and friends. Pinkie Pie prepared her bags and also took some sweets. She comforted the Cake family and gave sweet kisses on the foreheads of the two babys before she went to the Rock Farm to tell the news. Rarity prepared her backpack, she comforted her family and little sister. And Twilight was most of all prepared, she took a spellbook and a few other books. And Spike, of course, wanted to go with her. She could need his help just like those other times when she went to Earth. Everypony was ready for their mission.

(End of the song)


Nighttime. Applejack was ready to go to Canterlot. Granny Smith was truly worried. She heard everything about the Princess and Spectrus. Applejack gave her one last hug and went outside. Big Mac went after her to talk. They didn't notice that Apple Bloom was hiding behind one of the trees.

"Applejack! Are you sure you want to do this?" Big Mac asked.

"Of course, Big Mac. There is no other way to save Equestria." Applejack said to her brother.

"Applejack. I've heard how dangerous this Spectrus guy is and how he almost killed the Princess. What if that happens to you?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say that I don't want to have you killed. Maybe it's best not to do it."

"And leave my friends behind? Not on my life I would. He must pay for what he did to the Princess."

"Half that murderer's army's on our tail and you and your friends are going to his planet? Into the lion's den?" Big Mac said with his voice raising a bit.

"Yes. The only thing that matters is safeguarding Equestria and all it's inhabitants." Applejack said.

"What about your friends, Granny Smith and Apple Bloom? What do they think of it?"

"They would all agree with me."

Big Mac looked down. Applejack saw what's the matter with him. She spoke further.

"This quest is not a friendship problem that needs to be solved. It's a race against evil. (at 1:00) If the Elements of Harmony are captured by the villains, the armies of darkness will march all over the face of Equestria and Earth as well. Do you understand me?!"

Big Mac pointed a hoof at her.

(at 1:14)"This is an obsession, AJ. I never understood it. Never. Neither would Mom and Dad." He said. He looked down when he spoke about their parents.

Applejack's eyes went wide open and gave her brother an angry glare.

"Oh yes, they would. Only too well." She said calmly and then she also began to look down. "Unfortunately, they paid the prize for protecting the family. Now the only thing I could do for them is mourn."

"Applejack. I didn't mean to... I'm just worried and I wanted to help you. I don't want to lose you too just like Mom and Dad."

"I know you mean well. I love Mom and Dad too. More than you can realise. But we need to stop that maniac or all will be lost."

Big Mac hugged her tightly.

"Please be careful. I wish you and your friends the best."

"Thank you, big brother. Don't worry, I'll be careful." Applejack said while hugging him back.

She left Sweet Apple Acres and went to Canterlot.


The Mane Six went to Canterlot Castle. Many ponies from Ponyville and Canterlot City were looking at them. They were all shocked of what happened to their princess.

"Does somepony now why they're going to the castle at this time of night?" Octavia asked.

"I think it has something to do with the Princess' attacker." Doctor Hooves said.

"An attack on the princess? Blast!" Octavia said.

The Flower Trio, consisting of Daisy, Rose and Lily, gasped and fainted on the ground

"Who knew that something like that would happen?" Lily valley said.

"This is awful!" Daisy said.

"The horror! THE HORROR!" Rose shouted.

"What should we do?" Bon bon said.

"What could we do?" Lyra said.

"The only thing we could do for the moment is to have faith in Twilight and her friends." Doctor Hooves said.

"Okay, all secondary characters follow my lead." said Amethyst Star.

And they all left while talking amongst each other.


Luna was waiting for Twilight and the rest and suddenly they arrived.

"Good, you're here." Luna said.

"We came as fast as we could, Your Majesty." said Twilight.

"Good. As I said before, there is a way to get back to Earth. But it's a tricky one." The princess spoke.

"Explain." Twilight said.

"I went to the Canterlot archives and looked in the Star Swirl the Bearded wing. I found this scroll that can bring you to other worlds. Star Swirl has studied this for years." Luna said.

"He really travelled to other worlds?" Twilight asked.

"He did. Nopony else but me and my sister knew this. He went to other worlds to learn more about it's inhabitants, it's rules, everything." said Luna.

"Awesome." Rainbow Dash said. "There are other worlds different than ours from which we didn't even know they exist."

"We're only going to one, Rainbow. Because Spectrus is hiding somewhere on that planet." Applejack said.

"You're right, fair Applejack. Though I hate to say this, but at these very times, we are possibly at war." Luna said.

The ponies were a bit frightened but stood their ground.

"You better take this spell with you. Just read the words and say the name of the world you're going to." Luna said further.

"Thank you, Princess. Discord helped us a bit for this situation." Applejack said.

"He did?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, he tought us a spell that can keep us pony because if we go to Earth we become humans. Discord said we better need all our skills to defeat him." Twilight said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's right. Beware of Spectrus, my little ponies. He won't be a walk in the park. He's a master manipulator. A master of magic and other things. He knows things. And with our enemies on his side and a whole army protecting him, it won't be any easier. Be very careful." Luna said.

"Alright, we're gonna fight an evil maniac and save the worlds." Rainbow Dash said.

"As horrifying as this all is, I must agree with Rainbow Dash." Rarity said.

"I-I, um, think I might be ready for this." Fluttershy said shyly.

"I'm prepared for everything." Pinkie said being dressed as a soldier with stripes on her face.

"It sounds mighty dangerous, but I won't break my promise to my family." Applejack said.

"Yeah, I always wanted to fight against an evil being from another world." Spike said.

"We actually did. Remember the Power Ponies comic?" Twilight said.

"Oh. Right." Spike said with a sheepish smile.

"Don't worry, princess. We'll make sure we won't fail." Twilight said with great determination.

"Very well. Good luck, my little ponies. The fate of Equestria and Earth is in your hooves." Luna said while placing her horn on Twilight's shoulders just like the Queen of England while using her sword to knight someone.

The Mane Six and Spike were ready. Twilight read the spell a few times and looked at her friends.

"Are you girls ready for this first time?" She asked.

"Yeah!" The girls said.

"To Earth!" Twilight shouted and a bright light surrounded them. After a few seconds, they disappeared.

Luna gave a worried look.

"Be careful out there." She said.