• Published 8th May 2016
  • 1,676 Views, 52 Comments

Friendship is Magic: The Movie - Equestria v Earth - Dinodisneylover1



A movie of the show has yet to come. But what if the story was written by Yours Truly.

  • ...
12
 52
 1,676

A Failed Attempt?

Princess Luna, Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike were walking in the destroyed halls.

"Well, so much for the party. We didn't even had the chance to show her the best part." Spike said.

"Oh my..." Fluttershy said silently and shocked while looking around at the destroyed castle. Rarity comforted her.

"Fear not, Fluttershy. Discord's here to fix it all." Discord said while appearing next to Fluttershy and Rarity.

With a snap of his fingers, he wore a construction worker outfit with a muscular chest.

"Thank you so much, Discord." Fluttershy said. And suddenly, Discord's chest muscles fell to his gut. He shrugged by that. With another snap of his fingers, a clipboard appeared in his eagle talon. "Now let's see, towers, stained glass windows,..." He began to read the clipboard further without saying a word. "That can all be fixed today." He snapped his fingers again and Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash wore construction worker outfits. Pinkie Pie had a doughnut in her hoof.

"Oh, doughnut." Pinkie Pie said and began to eat it.

"Hey, what gives." Rainbow Dash said while she sees she's wearing construction worker clothes.

"Hey, I want to see some resumes on these guys. And don't let the pink one near any power tools." Discord said while leaning close to Princess Luna.

"Do what you can to help. I'm going to look for my sister." Princess Luna said.

Princess Luna, Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike walked further.


In the meantime, Princess Celestia and Twilight walked out of the chamber where the Elements were kept.

"Are you alright, princess?" Twilight asked after hearing the news.

"I'm fine." The princess said. But she wasn't. She was trying her very best to show no tears.

They went inside the halls and saw Princess Cadence with the baby.

"Twilight. Aunt. I'm so glad to see you." She said and immediatly went to her two family members with tears in her eyes. She gave them a hug while holding the baby in a magic field. When the hug is over she hold the baby in her hooves again. Twilight was also happy and kissed the baby on her forehead. "Twilight, there's something you need to see."

They ran as quick as they could through the halls to the throne room that was also collapsed. In there, Twilight, Celestia, Cadence and the baby saw a familiar white unicorn lying on the ground. Doctor Horse was there to see look at his injury.

"Sweet Celestia. Shining Armor." Twilight said while running as quick as she can at her brother.

"Ngh. Twilight?" Shining Armor said.

"I'm here, BBBFF." Twilight said with tears in her eyes.

"Twi... AAAARGH!!" Shining Armor felt a terrible pain. One that he never felt before.

"SHINING!" Twilight screamed.

Doctor Horse injected him with a drug to keep him calm. At that moment, Princess Luna, Spike and the rest of the Mane Six arrived.

"Girls!" Twilight said.

"Twilight!" The girls and Spike said. They hugged each other.

"Are you alright?" Spike asked.

"I am. But Shining Armor isn't." Twilight said.

They looked at Shining Armor and were shocked.

"Those animals destroyed our castle. And now this." Princess Luna said while giving an angry look.

Doctor Horse looked at Shining Armor's wound. A lot of blood came out.

"This wound is strange to me." Doctor Horse said while trying the best he can.

Shining Armor was in deep pain. Cadence was holding Shining Armor's hoof with tears in her eyes.

"What did those ruffians want? The gifts?" Rarity asked.

"Not only the gifts and things that are precious to us. This is what that hooded creature want." Twilight said while showing the remaining four elements. Everypony was in shock.

"Wait, aren't there suppose to be six?" Spike asked.

"He stole two of them. Honesty and Kindness. He was about take all of them, but he didn't get the chance." Twilight explained.

"He? Who's he?" Applejack asked.

"I think she's talking about the same hooded fella that I fought against. Unfortunately, he grabbed me and put me in a vase!" Rainbow said while enraged.

"He was so strange. I never saw anypony like him before. He wasn't even a pony, but he could transform himself into one." Twilight said.

"Maybe it's a Changeling." Rarity asked.

"He wasn't a Changeling. He walked on two legs and had these strange 'claws'. I'm sure I've seen something like this before." Twilight explained.

While the girls were talking, Pinkie found something strange on the ground. It's a strange weapon the hooded creature and his minions were carrying. This one was small. Pinkie picked it up and looked closely at it. She studied every detail about it. She went to the girls with it.

"Hey, girls. Look what I've found." Pinkie said.

"What's that?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know maybe it sprays water." Pinkie said. She looked at the trigger and pulled it with her hoof.

"Wait, I don't think that's a good ide..." Twilight said before she could finish.

When she pulled the trigger, the weapon made a loud BANG and something came out. It hit the wall but ricocheted to other walls and then straight to Twilight and her friends. A shield was cast over everypony. The little thing hit the shield and fell to the ground. Twilight saw who cast the spell. It was Princess Celestia. When it was over, the shield disappeared.

"What was that, Pinkie? It could have hurt us or worse!" Rainbow shouted.

"I'm sorry. I thought it was one of those things that sprayed water for fun. But it turns out that doesn't look like fun." Pinkie said.

"Put that on the ground!" Rainbow said and Pinkie dropped it softly.

Twilight picked the tiny little thing up with her magic and studied it.

"What is this?" Twilight said.

Princess Celestia looked at the weapon and the little thing in Twilight's magic. Her eyes went wide and walked towards Shining Armor.

"Your Majesty? What are you doing?" Twilight asked.

"Shining Armor, this is going to hurt. Forgive me." Celestia said. Her horn began to glow and focused on the wound.

Shining Armor screamed harder than before. The pain was too unbearable. Cadence held Shining Armor's hoof. Shining Armor grabbed her hoof really hard. Everypony was in shock. Twilight ran to her brother, but was stopped by Luna.

"What is she doing? She's hurting my brother!" Twilight screamed in panic.

"She knows what she's doing." Luna said.

The pain became worse and worse until finally something came out of the wound. When it's out, her horn stopped glowing and Shining Armor was breathing heavilly. Twilight looked at the little thing and looked at the one she's holding.

"They're the same. Whatever that thing Pinkie was holding, it's dangerous. Nopony must touch it." Twilight said.

Shining Armor fell to sleep and Cadence was staying by his side holding his hoof.

"What kind of monster would do such a thing?" Fluttershy said while tears rolled down her eyes.

"That hooded jerk must have done it!" Rainbow Dash said angrily.

"But who was he?" Spike asked.

"The princess knows who he is. Let's ask her." Twilight said.

They went to Princess Celestia and began to speak.

"Princess. Who was he?" Twilight asked.

"He...It's complicated." Princess Celestia answered.

"Please, Your Majesty. It would help if you tell us." Fluttershy asked kindly.

"And if you don't want to tell us, we totally understand it." Twilight asked.

The princess was thinking.

"Sister, it's best if we tell them. We can't keep this a secret much longer. They need to know." Luna said.

Celestia let out a deep sigh.

"Very well. Follow me." Celestia said.

And so, the Mane Six followed the two princesses.


Back at the Castle of the Two Sisters, the villains were gathering together. Also Tirek and Spectrus arrived. Spectrus took his cloak off.

"What was that?" Tirek asked.

"What?" Spectrus asked.

"Don't play stupid with me, Spectrus. If that's your real name. You didn't say we had to face a Draconequus." Tirek said.

"A what? That's impossible. The only Draconequus in this world is Discord and he would never go Superman or Genie." Spectrus said.

"Who's Superman?" Rover asked.

"And who's Genie?" Spot asked.

"Not important. Well, news flash, Discord was fighting against us and our minions and yours as well." Tirek said.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?! That could have been valuable information." Spectrus shouted.

"Only I knew that Discord was hanging out with the ponies, the rest didn't." Tirek said.

"So, the bitch found a way to let Discord see the light. Well, that kind of mumbo-jumbo won't work with me and that goes for all of you too." Spectrus said. Then he realised something. "Wait. Where were the... Bartholomew!"

"Y-Yes, boss?" the pony named Bartholomew said.

Spectrus gestured with his finger to come closer. Bartholomew obeyed him.

"Did you use the black boxes like I asked?" Spectrus asked in a cool tone. At first.

Bartholomew was about to nod, but he quickly shook his head.

"You forgot, didn't you?" Spectrus asked in a cool tone.

"Forgive me, sir. I didn't mean to. I just forgot." Bartholomew said.

"YOU JUST...forgot." Spectrus raised his voice a little then lowered it. "Oh, my dear Bartholomew. I believe you've upset me."

He then took one step away from him and then quickly grabbed him and punched him in the face.

"Face it, kid. Your plan failed. We could have had all the loot from Canterlot. But we followed Spectrus' plan. This is what we have to show for our trouble in Equestria: NOTHING!" Tirek shouted while smashing a table. Some of the villains yell in agreement.

"This oughta be good." Garble said while elbowing the griffin named Gilda beside him.

"Tirek is truly ticked." Gilda said.

Tirek walked close to Spectrus.

"You failed, little whatever-you-are. If you want this plan to work, somepony else must be in charge. And I vote for me." Tirek said.

"You won't, I am a king. I lead this operation." King Sombra said.

"Never heard of mares first. Plus, I am a queen. So it's obvious who's going to lead." Queen Chrysalis said.

"Ladies, Gentlecolts. It takes two to lead this team. Me and my brother are the perfect example." Flim said.

"You said it, brother." Flam said agreeing with his brother.

"No, I'm a better leader!" Garble said

"No, me!" Gilda said.

The villains were arguing amongst themselves. The heat in Spectrus' body began to raise as he slowly loses his patience.

"NOBODY IS GOING TO LEAD THIS TEAM BUT ME!!" Spectrus screamed his lungs out.

All the villains turned towards him.

"We're all leaders, but I lead this operation. It was MY plan!" Spectrus said.

Then Tirek grabbed Spectrus by the neck.

"When you've failed at first, it means your time is up." he said.

Spectrus began to charge his fists with magic and shot a powerful beam at Tirek sending him flying against a wall. Tirek became enraged began to open his mouth, but before he could suck any energy he was stopped by a scythe to the neck and Spectrus' strange weapon that he used on Shining Armor against his head.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. 'Cause this beauty can kill you in the blink of an eye before you suck any magic into your mouth. I don't threaten people or ponies unless they threaten me in the first place. Like I said, we're all leaders, but I lead this team. And do you wanna know why I'm a leader? Because I'm better than you." Spectrus threatened. Tirek was not pleased, but he knew better if he wants to stay alive. Spectrus talked further while putting his scythe and other weapon away. "To correct your speech about we didn't get anything. We have a few things. First, here are enough bits for all of you." He threw some bits that he stole during the attack. "Second, I've got this."

Spectrus showed the two Elements of Harmony he stole. The villains were amazed.

"You've got two of the Elements of Harmony." Queen Chrysalis said while being impressed.

"But those are only two." Tirek said while getting up.

"I had them all in my hands, but a lavender unicorn meddled with my business." Spectrus explained.

"Princess Twilight." Tirek said.

Spectrus turned to him.

"Who? Do you know her?" Spectrus asked.

"Do we know her? She and her stupid friends defeated us." A changeling said.

"They humiliated me!" Gilda said.

"They said 'no' to me and humiliated me too!" Garble said.

"One of them was so difficult!" Rover said.

"They stopped my plan!" Queen Chrysalis said.

"They killed me!" King Sombra said.

"They ruined our business!" Flim and Flam said in unison.

"I'm no longer a Wonderbolt because of them!" Wind Rider said.

"They helped Daring Do defeat me!" Ahuizotl said.

"They meddled with my business!" Svengallop said.

"They send me back to Tartarus!" Tirek said.

All of them began to yell. Spectrus couldn't believe his ears.

"Wait, wait , wait. Let me get this straight. You were all defeated by a unicorn and her friends?" Spectrus said while trying to hold his laughter.

"It's not funny. A fight against them would humiliate you." Tirek said.

"Oooooh. Pardon me for not being scared. I feel with you guys, but, come on, being defeated by a unicorn. Man, you're guys are going low." Spectrus said.

"Princess Twilight isn't a pony that can be easily taken down." Tirek said.

"A princess? Then why didn't I see any wings on her? I saw them on Celestia but not on her." Spectrus said.

"She could have used a kind of disappear/reappear spell on them." Flim said.

"So she thinks she can meddle with ol' Spectrus, eh? I don't think so. New plan. King Sombra, you and your army are going to plan an attack at Ponyville for tonight. Take Gilda and Garble with you. Bartholomew, it's time to use the black boxes for sure. I also casted a different spell on them so they can eat something else. And don't forget it this time!"

"I won't, boss. I won't." Bartholomew said frightened.

"The rest will come with me to my world. It's time. There we will discuss things later. I'm going to explain where you need to go, but I'm not coming with you yet. I have a bit of business to attent to with my mother."

"You're mother?" Queen Chrysalis asked.

"Princess Celestia." Spectrus said.

The villains became shocked by this.

"You're... you're Celestia's son?" Flam asked.

"I'll explain later. Now do as I say. And when you're done with the attack follow the rest to my world. But first, I'm going to learn a bit more about this Twilight and her so called friends." Spectrus said. He brought out some very strange flying machines. "Go to Canterlot Castle and find this Twilight and her friends. You can't miss her. She's a lavender unicorn/alicorn with a star cutie mark. Only her and those who follow her. Now go."

The machines flew out of the castle.

"What are those things? More message orbs?" Spot asked.

"No, those are scanning drones. I specialised them in a very peculiar way. With that, I will know what kind of worms have the guts to challenge me." Spectrus said. "They meddled with the wrong human."