• Published 8th May 2016
  • 1,673 Views, 52 Comments

Friendship is Magic: The Movie - Equestria v Earth - Dinodisneylover1



A movie of the show has yet to come. But what if the story was written by Yours Truly.

  • ...
12
 52
 1,673

Trouble in Town

Morning. Twilight's eyes opened slowly and yawned cutely. She looked around and saw that the rest of her friends were out of their beds.

"What time is it?" She asked herself.

She looked outside the window and saw it was a beautiful sunny day. The storm is gone. She went to the kitchen and was surprised for what's in front of her. The table was filled with food and stuff.

"Good morning, sugarcube." said a familiar voice.

She turned her attention to the voice and aw it was Applejack. Nathan came next to her.

"Go ahead. Eat. You need your strength." Nathan said.

"Nathan, did you made all that for us?" Twilight asked.

"Well, with a little help of your friend Applejack and her amazing cooking skills. I woke up early, but she did too. She being a farmer and all." Nathan said.

Applejack blushed a bit when he mentioned her cooking skills.

"Go ahead while it's still nice." Nathan said.

"Where are the others?" Twilight asked.

Suddenly, she heard some noise from upstairs. Her friends came downstairs.

"Dude, that took like forever, Rarity." Rainbow said.

"We might be chasing some lunatic that tries to destroy the princess, a lady must always look perfect." Rarity said.

"I had to use the little filly's room as quick as possible." Pinkie said.

"Couldn't you have taken the one downstairs?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh...yeah." Pinkie blushed.

They all came into the kitchen.

"Good morning, ladies and gentleman." Nathan said.

"Good morning, everypony." said Twilight while they all hugged each other.

"Ah, a lovely breakfast on a lovely morning." said Rarity.

"It's a good thing too. I'm starving." said Rainbow Dash.

They all sat on the table and began to eat of all the delicious food. There were croissants, apples, a bowl of fruit, chocalate milk, orange juice and more of that. Fluttershy gave the two dogs and Nathan's cat some fruit. Spike would have like to have some gems but instead he ate a croissant. He actually liked it. Rainbow looked at the sword he used last night.

"That's a pretty cool sword you got there." She said.

"Oh, yeah. Anduril. It's Aragorn's sword from the Lord of the Rings movies and books. It's a very precious collector's item. I'll tell you more about it later. So, what are your plans today?" Nathan asked.

"Remember yesterday night when we told you about Spectrus?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah." Nathan said.

"Well, we're going to look for him and we best start early this day." Twilight said.

"I don't know, girls. After what you told me, this all sounds kinda...dangerous. It sounds more like a suicide mission." Nathan said.

"Are you kidding me? Since when did we ever try to commit suicide? Who of us tamed a dangerous Manticore?" Rainbow said.

"That was me." said Fluttershy.

"And who outsmarted a Chimaera?" Rainbow said.

"That's me." said Applejack.

"And who fought against Lord Tirek all by her own? I mean, we helped in the end." Rainbow said.

"That was me, of course." Twilight said.

"See? We all faced threatening things in our lives and nothing happened." Rainbow said.

"But Nathan has a point, we don't even know Spectrus that well." Rarity said.

"But avoiding the danger is not an option either, Rarity. We must stop him before he does something worse. The fate of Equestria depends on it." Twilight said.

"I don't know that much about you, but I can wish you the best of luck." Nathan said. "Maybe I can help you."

"I'm sorry, Nathan. You've done a lot for us and we appreciate that, but we can't risk losing your life." Twilight said.

"Don't worry about me. I would be glad to help. But I don't have time for today, you see, I've planned to visit my school after I, sort of, graduated from it. I can take the dogs to the vet while I'm going." Nathan said.

"Thank you, Nathan. That's very kind of you." Fluttershy said.

"Now with the storm passed, we could search in the city for any clues." Applejack said.

"And say 'hi' to every human we see." Pinkie said with a smile.

"Well, I don't know for sure. I mean, some of us humans aren't actually used to beings from other worlds. Take a look at E.T." Nathan said with a laugh.

The ponies and the dragon all looked at each other with confused eyes.

"You know? The movie? Uh, I'll explain later. Anyway, if you're done for today, you can come back to me." Nathan said.

"Thank you very much. I wish we could do something in return." Twilight said.

"It's okay. Please be careful. And don't die." Nathan said.

"We'll try our best." Twilight said.

"Come on, girls. Time to teach a certain bad guy a lesson." Rainbow said and flew outside.

The other girls followed with Pinkie as last.

"See ya later, Nattie!" She said while she closed the door.

"Nattie." Nathan said with a smile.


The city or town, I don't know for sure.

It was a beautiful day and people were walking everywhere minding their own business. The six ponies and the little dragon appeared out of a corner. They looked around and were surprised they saw so many humans at once.

"Wow, I've never seen so many humans at once." Pinkie said.

"Look at the clothes they were." Rarity said.

"Alright, we don't want to scare them. We'll ask one of them if they saw anything suspicious these days." Applejack said.

All of a sudden, an afro american teenager was listening and dancing to some music from his radio. The music was like some kind of rap music. Pinkie listened carefully to the beat and with a cute smile she danced along next to the human. The human wasn't paying any attention to her, he was too focused with the music. Pinkie kept on dancing and the human was walking further while dancing. Pinkie accidently fell on the floor after losing her balance. The ponies then went to different humans. Rarity sat on her haunches while looking close at a male human who was being greeted by a female. She also listened to their conversation.

"Hi, I'm sorry I'm late." said the female to the male and they both walked away.

Applejack was also looking for a human to find some information. It surprises her a bit how the humans actually have a few things in common with the ponies from her world. Many people walked by. Some of them saw her and were a bit surprised. Some of them think it's just an ordinary pony because of the way she looks. Others didn't pay attention...yet. There was also a man with a broken leg who was walking on crutches. Suddenly a mother and a child walked closely to her. Applejack looked at them. The child saw the pony and couldn't resist to try to touch it. Applejack walked close to the child. The child releases the mother's hand and stroked Applejack. She found it quite soothing. The mother grabbed the child by the hand again.

"Come on, sweetheart. We're late." said the mother to the child.

Applejack followed them for a little bit. The child wanted to stroke her one more time but didn't get the chance.

"You can play with the pony some other time, honey. Come on." said the mother.

Fluttershy was also walking around, but she was too shy. Suddenly, the loud horns from cars began to startle her. She quickly ran back to her friends.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's just...well, I don't know what those things are." said Twilight.

The rest of the ponies came back to Twilight.

"Found anything suspicious?" said Twilight.

"Nothing." said Rarity.

"Me neither. But ah got stroked by one of them young'uns. They're quite cute just like my little sister back home." said Applejack.

"I found something." said Pinkie.

"Really?! What?!" asked Twilight with a smile.

"Ice cream. And boy, are they good." Pinkie said while licking her ice cream.

"What?" said Twilight while her smile disappeared.

"There was this guy who sells ice cream and I said 'Hi' and told him who I am and who you guys are. So I asked for ten balls of my favorite flavors and gave him as much bits as possible. All of a sudden, he ran away while screaming. I don't know what got to him." said Pinkie.

"Pinkie, you were suppose to ask somepo...someone if they saw anything suspicious and without scaring them because we're not from this world." said Twilight who was a little bit angry.

"Oh, yeah. I know I had to do that, but I found nothing. Sorry, guys." said Pinkie. "Want some ice cream?"

The ponies all shook their heads.

"I want two." said Spike.

Pinkie gave him two balls on a cone and she devoured the rest in one bite.

"Uurrgh! Come on, there has to be something. With each step we take, Spectrus is probably trying to do something worse. I'm expecting an attack on this town." said Twilight.

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard. One of the buildings got hit. The ponies and the dragon turned their attention on it.

"I wish I didn't say that." said Twilight.

The humans began to panic and three vehicules appeared. The vehicules were protected with armor. The doors opened and revealed humans with guns. One of them shot a few rounds in the air and the people began to lay on the ground.

"Alright, listen up! Give us all your money and we want control over this town! By order of your new future ruler!" said one of the humans.

The ponies and the dragon saw everything happen from behind a corner. Rainbow looked closely at the humans with the guns. She recognised their clothes and their way of speaking. She recognised a certain voice.

"Hey, aren't those Spectrus' guys?" Rainbow asked to her friends.

Twilight looked at the humans.

"Sweet Celestia. You're right, Rainbow." said Twilight.

"But weren't they ponies when we fought against them?" Applejack asked.

"They were." said Twilight.

The human spoke further.

"Cooperate! And you shall be spared! Refuse! And we'll blast you to kingdom come! And our new friends certainly want to have some fun in that while feeding on your love!"

With that said some humans, even some in town, began to transform into ugly, black bug-like ponies. The humans began to panic.

"Changelings." said Twilight with her eyes wide open.

"Spectrus and Queen Chrysalis work together?" Rarity asked.

"It looks like it." said Twilight.

"What are we waiting for? We can't let those people be killed by those scums." said Rainbow.

Twilight thought for a moment and looked at the people and the criminals and the Changelings. She made a decision.

"You're right. Let's help them. We'll show those thugs what we ponies can do. Even if we're in another world." said Twilight.

"Let's kick their flanks again." said Rainbow while smashing her hooves together like a human smashing his fist into his hand.

The Changelings came closer to many of the humans.

"This is your final warning! Surrender! Or die!" one of the criminals said.

"Yoohoo!" said Pinkie.

The criminals and Changelings turned their attention to the voice.

"Remember us?!" Pinkie asked.

Some of the criminals were confused cause they've never seen ponies before. The Changelings however knew exactly who they were. One of the henchmen saw them and his eyes went very wide. He remembered them because he was there that day.

"No." He said and he began to shake. He pointed at them. "The po... The po... The po-po..."

"The ponies?!" said another criminal. He remember them too. "What are they doing here?!"

The ponies and the dragon were ready for battle. Pinkie just waved at them.

"Reaper. What is the meaning of this?" said a female henchman.

"Those are the ponies from Equestria. But how did they get here, I thought we destroyed the portal at that school." said the lead henchman named Reaper.

"So what do we do?" a male henchman asked.

"What do you think we should? What the boss wants. Kill the ponies!" Reaper shouted.

They prepared their guns.

"Gun, gun, gun!" Rainbow shouted.

Twilight's eyes went wide.

"Everypony get behind me!" Twilight yelled.

The henchmen fired at the ponies and Twilight cast a protective shield around them. The bullets hit the shield and fell on the ground. The Changelings also began to attack with magic from their horns.

"On my mark, we'll hide behind something. Now!" Twilight said. She dropped the shield and fired a few rounds of her magic at the bad guys.

The rest of the ponies were taking cover. Rarity began to shoot magic blasts while taking cover. After her attack, Twilight teleported to Rainbow. They both took cover. The bad guys were still shooting.

"This is crazy!" Rainbow said to Twilight.

"You think you can hide?! Grenade!" said one of the henchman.

He threw a grenade. It landed right beside Twilight. It was ready to detonate.

"AH!" Twilight yelled.

She grabbed the grenade with her magic and quickly threw it back to the thugs.

"Take cover!" yelled one of the henchmen.

It hit one of the cars and it exploded.

"I'll fix them." said Rainbow and she flew very fast towards the thugs and changelings knocking them out of the way and kicking them in their faces and stomaches.

One of the henchman stood up and went to a large box on one of the vehicules. He opened it and brought out a massive minigun. He pulled the trigger and the gun shot bullets rapidly while laughing like a maniac. Rainbow had to go back to her cover.

"Did you see that?" Rainbow asked Twilight.

The minigunner just kept shooting. Suddenly, Pinkie brought her party cannon out of nowhere.

"Hey, bad guy! Eat pie!" Pinkie shouted and pushed the button of the cannon. A pie came out of it and hit the thug right in the face. He fell to the ground.

Some of the other criminals stood up.

"Quick! Go in that house! We'll surprise them if they dare to follow us." Reaper said.

Three criminals went inside and Reaper followed.

Some of the Changelings stood up as well, they charged at the Mane Six.

"Girls! Changeling attack!" Spike shouted.

"Good." said Rainbow.

"Prepare yourselves, girls." said Twilight.

The Changelings came closer. They began to change into Mane Six members.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!" They all said.


Nathan was prepared to go outside. The dogs and Thea the cat were also coming with him. He looked at a picture of him with his father. Nathan had a sad look on his face by looking at it.

"Alright, you two. Come along. Wanna come, Thea?" Nathan asked.

The cat meowed and followed him. They were going outside. Nathan brought them to the car. He was driving the dogs first to the vet. When they were at the vet, the dogs were being examined. The vet did everything to help the one with the wounded leg. She told Nathan what he must do, but further she told him that the dogs were in good health. With that taken care of, he drove with his car to a town that was a bit farther than his own. He stopped his car at some place and together with the dogs and his cat they walked to his school from the past. He thought about all the good memories he had there. He just couldn't stay away from that place. He also made a few good friends there. (End of the song) But Suddenly, he stopped and watched with his eyes wide open at a horrifying sight. His school was destroyed. He quickly ran to the ruins. There was a group of people staring at it and some people were doing their best to do whatever they can do with the school. Nathan went to a man.

"What happened? Why is the school down?" Nathan said.

"Kind of hard to tell. I've gained some information of many of the students including the principals. They said it started out as a beautiful day, but suddenly they got under attack." The man said.

"By who?" Nathan asked.

"No one knows. Terrorists? Criminals? Vandalists? One thing is for sure. It was a group maybe an army. Some say they got help from monsters. They also said that whoever is responsible for this, placed a bomb at the principal's office and all of a sudden 'boom'. Weirdest day of my life if you ask me. If you want to know more, there's a group of girls sitting right over there on that bench. They're students." The man said.

"Were there any victims?" Nathan asked.

"We found some wounded. And others, well...I don't even want to say it. It's too painful." The man said.

"Thank you, sir." Nathan said.

Nathan went to the group of girls. He also noticed there was a little dog with them. But he had a feeling of déja vu. Because the way they looked, they made him remember on his recent pony guests. The girls had sad looks on their faces. The one with the rainbow hair had an angry look and some tears came from her eyes. A blonde girl with a Stetson hat was comforting a yellow skinned girl with pink hair. They saw Nathan approaching.

"Good morning. Although, I'm not sure if I can say that." Nathan said.

"What do you want?" asked the rainbow haired girl with an angry look.

"Rainbow, be kind to Mr. uh, what's your name?" a girl with purple hair asked.

"My name is Nathan. Nathan Holloway. I was a student at CHS until I graduated. I visit this place a lot when I want to." Nathan introduced himself.

"Oh, I've heard lots of good things about you on school. They said you were one of their best." the same girl said.

"I was. Looks like I'm down on my luck." Nathan said with a sad look.

The two dogs came from behind him and went to the girls.

"Oh, hello." said the yellow skinned girl with pink hair and stroked the dogs.

The dogs licked her face and she giggled at that. Nathan couldn't help but smile. The cat also appeared.

"Oh. And who is this? I don't see a lot of cats who walk with their owners." said the white skinned girl with the purple hair.

She picked the cat up and stroked it.

"That's Thea. My ragdoll cat. She's very loyal." Nathan said.

"Heheh. Awesome." said the girl with the rainbow hair.

"And the dogs?" a pink skinned girl with pink hair asked while stroking the dogs.

"They were found by...some good friends. They said they lived on the streets. So we decided to keep them. One of them is badly wounded as you can see." Nathan explained.

"Oh, you poor thing." said the yellow skinned girl with pink hair.

"Good heavens. We're are our manners. Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Rarity. And this Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and...

"Twilight Sparkle." Nathan and the girl named Rarity both said in unison.

The girls were surprised he knew her name.

"How did you know that?" The girl named Twilight asked.

"Um?" Nathan was thinking should he tell his new friends are ponies or make it a secret. "A lucky guess?" He said with a sheepish smile.

"Hm. And this is..." Twilight said.

"Spike." Nathan said.

The girls looked at him with wide eyes again.

"Uh, never mind. Anyway, the man I spoke to said you are students of that school." Nathan said trying to change the subject.

"We are." said Rarity.

"Can you tell me what happened exactly?" Nathan asked.

"It all began as a beautiful day. No worries just the usual stuff. When it was lunchtime, a student named Wiz Kid came to us and had a message for Sunset Shimmer. She's a good friend of ours." Rarity said.

"Sunset Shimmer. What was the message?" Nathan asked.

"Something about old friends. She said she's going straight to the person to whom that message belongs too. A few minutes later, she came back but it was like she's running for her life. She warned us that we had to leave and then these people came with guns." Rarity said trembling at the thought.

"But they weren't alone. There were also dragons, a griffin and other monsters. They were lead by a boy or a man. He was armed with a machine gun and a scythe. They wanted Sunset, so I stood up for her." said Rainbow.

"You did?" Nathan asked.

"We all did. But it was also a bad idea. They were gonna kill us all, but it was Sunset they wanted most. They destroyed anything in their path. Sunset spoke through the speaker warning us from a bomb. When we heard that, we quickly ran out of the school. And when we came outside, well, you've seen the result." said Applejack.

"But what happened to Sunset? Is she...?" Nathan said.

"Oh my, no. Principal Celestia told us everything. You see, she saved her. She saved us all." said Fluttershy.

"She did?" Nathan asked.

"Mhm." was all Fluttershy could say.

"But she didn't came back to us. The principal said she disappeared. So we tried to go to Sunset's house, but she wasn't there." Twilight said.

"And you don't know where?" Nathan asked.

"No." Twilight said.

Nathan placed a finger on his chin and began to think. He began to walk towards the destroyed school.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Rainbow asked.

"To check out the school." Nathan said without looking at them.

The girls looked at each other with raised eye brows.

"Maybe we should follow him." Pinkie said.

"What for?" Twilight asked.

"Don't you think it's a bit strange that he knows who you are? Plus, I kinda like him." Pinkie said and went straight after him.

The girls looked at each other again.

"I guess we better follow her." Applejack said while she raised from her seat.

The rest followed too. They found Nathan staring at a part of the school what's suppose to be the principal's office. Applejack placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I know it's hard for you. It's the same with us. But we can't let sorrow control us. It's best to move on." she said.

Nathan didn't answer and looked at the ground. He saw a mark on the grass. He kneeled and surveyed it.

"A human lay here." Nathan said.

"What?" Rainbow asked.

Nathan looked around and saw another mark.

"And another one." Nathan said.

"What are you doing?" Rainbow asked.

"Sh. Let him." Twilight said cause she understood what he was trying to do.

"Those marks are different. The first one is taller than the other. It must be an adult. The other probably belonged to a teenager, maybe older." Nathan said.

"Um, Twilight. What is he doing?" Rainbow asked.

"I think he's tracking. He tries to find out what happened. Maybe we can find out what happened to Sunset." Twilight answered.

"Oooooh. Detective work." Pinkie said while wearing a Sherlock Holmes costume. She began to blow on her pipe and little bubbles came out of it. She also grabbed a looking glass and tried to help Nathan.

Nathan was still tracking. He found some footprints in the grass. He has a keen eye for such things.

"They're leading towards the town." Nathan said.

He began to walk while he followed the tracks. The girls, the cat and the dogs followed him. Nathan suddenly saw many different footprints.

"The person was followed." Nathan said.

While he followed the tracks, flashbacks were shown of Sunset Shimmer who was trying to hide and Spectrus and his gang trying to catch her. Nathan kept running and found something on a branch. It was a piece of clothing.

"A blue ripped off piece of clothing. The person was here." Nathan said.

He looked at the town, but found nothing. Twilight looked at the piece of clothing.

"That's from Sunset." Twilight said.

Nathan looked at it. He sniffs at it.

"Female." Nathan said.

The girls looked at each other.

"How do you know that?" Fluttershy asked.

"There's a bit of perfume on it. Pomme fragrances if I'm not mistaking. The same stuff your beautiful white skinned friend wears." Nathan said.

Rarity blushed a bit.

"This is all I could find. I can't find no further evidence I'm afraid. Without it, I can't find Sunset." Nathan said while he looked down.

The other girls also looked down. Suddenly, Nathan's eyes went wide and looked at the dogs. He looked at the piece of clothing and the dogs multiple times.

"Unless." Nathan said.

He walked towards the two dogs. He kneeled down and puts the piece of clothing in front of them. He looked at their private parts to see what gender they are.

"Okay, uh, boy and girl. Can you two sniff this and find her?" Nathan asked.

The dogs sniffed at it and caught a scent. They sniffed at the ground and barked. They ran a bit.

"I think they got something." Nathan said and followed the dogs. The girls followed them too.

After a few minutes of running, the dogs stopped and pointed with their noses towards the road. Nathan thought about this and turned his attention towards the girls. (music stops at 1:55)

"Just what I'm afraid of. She's been kidnapped." Nathan said.

The girls gasped at that.

"Oh no." Fluttershy said while covering her mouth with her hands.

"The poor darling." Rarity said.

"That jerk is going to pay!" Rainbow said.

"Hold it right there, girl." Applejack said while calming down her friend.

"I'm going to promise you girls something. I'm going to look for your friend and bring her back safely." Nathan said.

"You will?" Fluttershy asked.

"I will." Nathan said.

"Thank you very kindly, Nathan." Rarity said.

"Wow. That awesome what you did. Where did you learn that?" Rainbow asked with excitement.

"My grandfather from my mother's side served the army during the First and Second World War. He raised me further and taught me everything about tracking and all kinds of stuff he did in his wardays. He's a war hero." Nathan said.

"Wow." Rainbow said.

"We want to come with you." Twilight said.

"No. You must stay here." Nathan said.

"Are you serious?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes, I am. I don't want to risk any lives." Nathan said.

"You could need us. We fought against tons of bad guys. Three sirens who hypnotize people through music and two demon-like creatures. If Sunset was here I would say 'no offense'. But Twilight's here, so, no offense." Pinkie said.

"None taken." Twilight said.

Nathan found this rather interesting, but he kept a firm face.

"Listen very well. All six of you." He looked at the little purple dog. "Maybe seven. You're all meddling with things that are not to be meddled with. It's dangerous. Besides, you don't even know this guy yet. Let me take it for once. I'm not ungrateful for your help, but let me do this for once. The last thing we want is more victims."

The girls looked at each other and thought.

"You know. He's right. Let's give him a chance. And we don't even know this guy. You saw the weapons they use. If we face him, we could die." Applejack said.

"Well, we could take a little break." Rainbow said.

"Very well, Nathan. But what should we do?" Rarity asked.

"It's best to stay at your homes. Keep your friends and families safe or things could get worse. A lot worse. We can always find a way to rebuild the school." Nathan said.

"Very well. Good luck, Nathan. And thank you that you want to do this." Twilight said.

"You're welcome." Nathan said.

"Please be careful." Fluttershy said.

"I will." Nathan looked at the girls. "You remind me of seven friends of mine that arrived in my home last night."

The girls looked at each other again.

"Well, I'll best be going home. Okay, you two. Follow me. Thea?" Nathan said to the dogs and the cat.

The animals were following him. The girls looked at them while he leaves.

"It's a good thing you didn't tell about me or he would freak out. But don't you think it's a bit strange he knows Twilight's name and most of all MY name?" the little dog said to the girls.

The girls were all thinking hard on it.

While Nathan walked with the animals following him, he began to think.

"I really should give those two dogs names. I'll talk with Fluttershy about this. It's best to go home. I hope the girls and the little dragon are having a good day." Nathan thought. (music stops at 1:43)


(music starts at 5:11)

Meanwhile, The ponies were still fighting against the Changelings. Twilight used her magic, Fluttershy summoned her animal friends, Pinkie used her party cannon, Rainbow Dash used her speed and storm cloud, Spike used his fire, Applejack used her strength mostly by using her hind legs and Rarity uses her magic and gems. They all did they're famous fighting poses from 'A Canterlot Wedding, part 2'. The Changelings were defeated. They all layed unconscious on the ground. The ponies were pretty exhausted from the fight, but it's not over yet. (Music stops at 6:06)

“Phew. Those Changelings never learn not to mess with us, do they?” Rainbow said.

“I'm glad that's over.” Applejack said while panting.

“Say, girls. I just saw four of Spectrus' guys walk into an abandoned house.” Pinkie said.

“Good. If we catch them, we can ask them for information. We could use that.” Twilight said.

“But what if they don't say anything?” Spike asked.

“We'll force it out of them.” Rainbow said.

They all walked towards the house.

“Be careful, girls. It's, without a doubt, a trap.” Twilight said.

They leaned against the walls of the house. They looked at each other and nodded.

“Okay, this is what we do. Rainbow you try to look through the windows to find them. Rarity, you and me...” Twilight said but before she could finish, Rainbow stormed through the door.

“Okay, you filthy criminals! Surrender! Now!” She shouted.

“So much for the element of surprise...again.” Twilight said.

They all went inside the house. They kept their eyes to see if there wasn't any danger. Everything in the house was old and some things were ruined. However the ponies were unaware for the danger, because the thugs were looking through small holes caused by bullets. They were in another room. One of them aimed his gun through a broken glass window on a door. He pulled the trigger and almost hit Twilight, but he missed. When everypony heard that, they quickly took cover while the rest tried to shoot them from their cover. Rarity found a hiding place and used her magic to shoot some magic blasts to the other room. Twilight ducked and fired a few magical blasts from her own at the glass filled door. Suddenly, one of the thugs used a machine gun and fired a few rounds. The ponies and the dragon quickly took cover. When the shooting stopped, Twilight stood up from the ground and stood against the wall that protected the other room.

“Who's there?! Is it you, ponies?!” asked the thug leader known as Reaper.

“Yes, it's us! Who's asking?!” asked Twilight.

“You pathetic mules have no business here!” said Reaper.

“Do you really have to insult us like that?! Shit!” Rainbow said.

The ponies still took cover, but so did Spectrus' thugs.

“You're dead if you take one step!” said Reaper.

“This is all your fault!” Rainbow said.

“Your leader did dreadful things to our princess! He will pay for this!” Twilight said.

“Fuck you, how's that?!” said another male thug. He's a haitian and spoke with a strange accent.

“I'm gonna kill you, motherfucker!” said Reaper.

“Your princess, my ass! Fuck you!” said the haitian thug.

“Fuck you!” said Reaper.

“That's some very bad language they use.” Fluttershy said.

“Fuck us?! Fuck you!” Rainbow shouted.

“You're no problem!” said Reaper.

“Rainbow, do you have to be so combative and stoop yourself to their level?” Rarity asked.

The haitian thug began to say something in a strange language. Reaper listened to him.

“Fucking (strange language)!” said the thug.

“Yeah! You calling me a bitch?! Huh?!” asked Reaper.

“(strange language) Do or die, man!” said the thug.

“A zap from my storm cloud'll really mess up those manes of yours!” Rainbow threatened.

The thugs began to shout.

“Take your bullet and eat that shit, man!” Reaper said and with that he began to shoot at them. “How about that?!”

The other thugs fired too. Twilight began to shoot with her magic blasts. Rarity helped with the shooting. She also used some gems. Pinkie used her party cannon. While they shoot, many things were destroyed more even the shattering of glass could be heard.

“Sir, we just want to talk.” Fluttershy said quietly but Twilight could hear her.

“You wanna talk?! Well, go ahead. Go ahead.” Twilight said and suddenly leaned against the wall to hear what she says while the thugs kept firing. She crossed her arms while she listened.

“We're not royal guards.” Fluttershy said.

“They can't hear you because they're still shooting at you!” Twilight shouted and kept firing her magical blasts at the two doors.

“Bucking henchmen in a bucking low flank room with bucking guns. Shit!” Rainbow shouted while taking cover.

The henchmen kept firing. Suddenly, the one with the machine gun fired a few powerful rounds and tried to hit Applejack. Applejack ran and hid herself in a bathroom. Rarity followed her while avoiding to get hit.

“Ah gotta make it home to ma family. Darn tootin'.” Applejack said to herself.

She picked some apples from her saddle bag. She threw some in the air and kicked them with her hind legs towards one of the doors. She also used some junk on the ground and did the same thing. Two thugs were taking cover while the apples and pieces of junk came through the door. The haitian thug began to shoot with his handgun while laughing or something. Applejack kicked a few more apples and junk and the thug got hit multiple times. He landed on the ground against a wall.

“Motherfucker! You killed my brother!” said the thug with the machine gun. He's a haitian too. With that said, he shot a few rounds at the ponies.

Applejack and Rarity ducked so they won't get hit, but some bullets almost hit Rarity and instead hit her mane.

“My coiffure!” Rarity said.

The bullets hit the sink behind them. The impact destroys the sink and water splashed out. The water hit Rarity on her face and mane. She became enraged by that.

“Oh, It. Is. So. On.” Rarity said and fired some magic blasts at the doors.

The thug who shot them took cover again while the blasts came through.

“Go shoot them! Fucking shoot them!” said the haitian thug who was hit.

The haitian with the machine gun kept on firing while the ponies ducked.

“They hit me! They got me, man! GO!” said the same hatian thug.

Twilight stopped firing and looked at her friends. She placed her hoof to her mouth as a sign that they must be quiet. The fourth thug, who is a woman, placed her handgun to a hole in the door that was caused by a bullet in order to hit the ponies. She fired a few rounds. Suddenly, Twilight quickly went to the door and placed her horn in the hole. The woman peeked through the hole to see if she got something.

“Got you.” She said.

But suddenly, she saw something glow and she realised something. Her eyes went wide and she let a small gasp. Twilight shot a magic blast and went to the other door. The female thug was probably down.

“Oh shit! Motherfucker! They killed the boy! They kill me! They're killing everybody!” said the haitian thug with the machine gun.

Reaper shot a few rounds with his shotgun. Twilight took cover.

“Twilight!” Pinkie shouted and threw a small container at her. It had Pinkie's cutie mark on it.

Twilight looked at it with a questionable look.

“Throw it in the room and shoot it with your magic!” Pinkie said.

Twilight suddenly realised what her plan was and nodded.

“Motherfucker!” said the haitian thug again.

Twilight threw the container in the room and shot it with her magic. The container exploded and lots of confetti came out. It hit Reaper in the face.

“Aaah! AAAAAh! It's in my eyes! AAAH! AAAH!” Reaper said while yelling in pain.

“I'm gonna kill you, motherfucker!” said the hatian thug.

Twilight saw a mirror and had an idea. She charged up her horn and shot at the mirror. It broke to pieces and picked a large shard up with her magic. She looked at it and saw the haitian thug in the reflection. Reaper was still yelling in agony. Twilight aimed her horn through a large hole in the wall but the other side was covered. That was probably the cover spot of the haitian thug.

“Come on. Come get me, motherfucker! Come. You don't take me alive!” said the haitian thug.

“You got three seconds to drop your weapon!” said Twilight.

“I got a present for you! A nice present for you!” said the haitian thug.

When Pinkie heard that, she had a smile on her face.

“Ooooh! A present. I want one! I want one!” said Pinkie.

“Don't move, Pinkie! He's trying to trick us! This is your last warning! One!” said Twilight.

The haitian thug shot a few rounds.

“Two!” said Twilight.

“I'm gonna kill you!” said the haitian thug.

Twilight shot a magic blast through the hole. The thug got hit and fell to the ground. The only one left was Reaper, but he was still rubbing his eyes.

“I'm going in.” said Rainbow.

She stormed through the room and hit Reaper against the wall. He grunted from the pain. The others came too. Rarity came first and punched him in his face. He fell to the ground. They all stood in front of him. Twilight aimed her horn at him.

“Please, don't hit me. Don't shoot me, man. Don't kill me.” Reaper said.

“We decide what we do with you, piece of garbage!” Rainbow said.

“Okay, everypony ready. Pinkie and Fluttershy, you two watch through the windows if someone is coming. Police, thugs, anyone. Applejack, you will look at him and see if he's lying when we ask something. And Rarity...” said Twilight.

Rarity was just panting heavily.

“All those...bullets. My mane...Excuse me.” Rarity said and went to face a wall.

“You okay?” asked Rainbow.

Rarity hold her hoof in the air and waved at Rainbow. Rainbow decided to leave her a bit.

“Apologize. Apologize to that human. Apologize! Apologize.” Rarity said to herself while hitting her hoof on her head.

When she was done, she went to the human.

"Hey, listen, I owe you... It's just that , you know, you was disrespect... But that doesn't give me the right, though, it don't. Excuse me. Easy, Rarity. Easy. TAKE THAT, YOU RUFFIAN!" said Rarity and punched Reaper once again in the face.

Reaper fell to the ground. He began to cry a little.

"The interesting thing is she's one of the three of us who's not 'peeved'." said Rainbow.

"I don't know nothing." said Reaper.

"WHOA! We didn't ask you anything!" said Rainbow.

"I don't know nothing!" Reaper said again.

"You're lying to us already?!" said Rainbow.

"No, get..." said Reaper.

"How did you know about Equestria and the Princess? Where does your boss live?" said Rainbow.

"I don't know nothing." said Reaper.

"Stop lying! STOP LYING!" said Rainbow.

"Do you know anything? I'm asking this very gently. Do you know anything?" asked Applejack.

"Let's go ask some of his pals." said Rainbow.

"I don't know if..." said Spike.

"No, no. Let's try." Rainbow said while going to the unconscious or probably dead henchmen. "Look here, pal. Could you tell us with who your Changeling pals are working with?" But there came no answer. "Huh? Oh, she doesn't know anything. She's probably sleeping or her brains are under the end table." She suddeny looked at the first haitian thug. " Oh. He can't tell anything, Twi. He's all fucked up."

"What's your point?" Twilight asked.

"Unconscious and/or dead suspects can't say shit." said Rainbow.

"Well, we have to try. He's the only one who's not unconscious or dead." said Twilight.

"We know who you're boss is, but we still need you for information. Where does he live?" Applejack asked Reaper.

"Fuck you, horsey." Reaper said and he spit on Applejack's face.

"Hey! You don't talk or act to my friends like that!" said Rainbow and she prepared her hoof.

Applejack stopped her.

"Easy there, RD. We still need him." Applejack said.

"Why? A lifetime in the dungeons of Canterlot would be perfect for this jerk!" said Rainbow with anger.

Rarity used her magic to empty his pockets. She found his ID card.

"You know that you'll be stuck with us for a long time if you don't say anything, Mr. Morrison." Rarity said.

"It's Reaper. Like the Grim Reaper. I'm one of the boss's best men. I won't tell anything. And there's nothing you can do to make me." Reaper said.

While he said that he threw a toothpick from his mouth to Twilight's face. Twilight gave a firm look.

"Girls. Spike. Come over here." Twilight said.

All her friends came to her and they huddled together. They spoke to each other.

"He's a stubborn one." said Applejack.

"I would like to kick his ass." said Rainbow.

"So we should...?" Twilight asked.

And they all nodded.

"Alright, Mr. Reaper. Could you come with us, please?" Twilight asked.

"Don't you dare resist." Rainbow said.

Rainbow and Applejack dragged Reaper with them. Reaper has no idea what they're planning.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Oh, we're just going to look at the view. It's beautiful. I'm sure you love it too." said Twilight.

"That's sissy stuff." Reaper said.

"Oh, you will think different once we're there." Rainbow said.

A few minutes later

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAH! AH! AH! AAAAAAAH! Please! Don't do this! I'm scared of heights!" Reaper screamed while hanging upside down.

The ponies, Spike and Reaper were on a tall roof. Twilight was holding Reaper with her magic in the air.

"Too bad for you. Tell us where your boss lives!" Rainbow said.

“Never!” said Reaper.

“Have it your way then.” said Rainbow.

Twilight released him from her magic grip and he began to fall.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!” Reaper screamed.

When he almost hit the ground, he suddenly stopped. He was caught once again by Twilight's magic grip. He was brought back on the roof. He began to shake like crazy.

“Let's try this again. Where is your boss and the villains?” asked Rainbow.

“Fuck off!” Reaper said.

“They just never learn.” said Twilight and she released him from her magic grip.

Reaper screamed again and was once again caught by Twilight's magic.

“We're gonna keep asking. The next time you act like that again or give us a wrong answer, I'm not going to catch.” said Twilight.

“You wouldn't dare. We all know you guys don't kill.” said Reaper.

“Try us.” said Twilight.

Reaper knew for sure they wouldn't do such a thing. But suddenly Twilight gave a serious look and Reaper's eyes went wide.

“You're bluffing. You're bluffing!” He yelled.

“After what your boss did to the Princess, Ponyville and the Crystal Empire, does it still look like we're bluffing?” Rainbow asked.

“You're bluffing! You must be! Go ahead! Ask me all I want! I won't give an answer!” Reaper said.

The ponies looked at each other. They didn't know what to do at the moment. Suddenly, Twilight looked at Fluttershy and whispered something in her ear. Fluttershy listened carefully and her eyes went wide.

“Oh no. I can't do that. It's only when animals misbehave.” said Fluttershy.

“Looks like he's misbehaving to me. Come on, Flutters. We could use it against guys like him.” said Rainbow.

“Please, for the princess.” said Twilight.

Fluttershy gave a sigh and went to Reaper. At a sudden moment, her eyes gazed into his. Reaper was just standing there, but suddenly he saw something in her eyes he didn't like. He began to feel uncomfortable. Fear began to take hold of him and then he started to scream.

“Ah. Ah! AH! AAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Reaper screamed.

He kept on screaming.

“This is your last chance! WHERE! IS! YOUR! BOSS?!” Rainbow shouted.

“Okay! OKAY! You win! I'll tell! Please, make her stop!” Reaper yelled in fear.

Applejack looked in his eyes and knew he was telling the truth.

“Alright, sugarcube. You can stop.” She said to Fluttershy while placing a hoof on her shoulder, making her stop her 'Stare'.

“Alright. Spit it out!” Rainbow said.

“He lives in a abandoned bar and hotel. Kilometres from here. In the middle of nowhere. I became one of his men when he took over the gang. When I first joined, they offered me something I couldn't refuse: money. Then when time came through I got used about liking it. I didn't ask much for money and did lots of stuff in his name.” Reaper said while he's still being hold in the magic aura.

Applejack looked in his eyes and saw no lie.

“It's true.” Applejack said.

“Well, we know where he is. But we just need to find it.” Rainbow said.

“It's just one house in some kind of deserty place. How hard can that be?” Twilight said.

“I don't trust the guy completely. We should get rid of him before he finds a way to kill us. I say we drop him right now, go back to Nathan and ask him to help us find that bar and hotel.” said Rainbow.

“But I don't know nothing of you in the first place and I don't do any fucking surveillance. One of my three companions does surveillance. He makes sure no one touches his camera.” Reaper said.

“You mean this one?” Pinkie said while she hold a camera in her hoof.

Reaper looked with wide eyes at her and the camera.

“How did she find that?” He asked.

“Shut up!” said Rainbow and grabbed the camera from Pinkie.

“What's on that camera?” Twilight asked.

Fluttershy prepared herself to do her 'Stare' again.

“Fluttershy the Stare Master strikes again.” Rainbow grinned while aiming the camera on both Fluttershy and Reaper.

Reaper couldn't take that 'Stare' anymore.

“There's lots of information on it. It'll help you. Please, don't make me say anything more. He'll kill me if I do.” Reaper begged.

“Then answer us one more question.” said Rarity. “What is Spectrus trying to do now?”

“Planning? He has a plan that will make us kings and queens for eternity. He wants to control the whole universe. Your world is the number one priority, but he can only do it with those symbolic stones. They kinda look like your tattoos on your butts. I saw him using three of them.” Reaper said.

“The Elements of Harmony.” said Twilight.

“But he still needs the three others.” Reaper said further.

“So let me get this straight. Spectrus and the villains want the Elements of Harmony and with that power they want to take control of all the worlds in existence?” Rarity asked.

“Yes, Miss Rarity.” Reaper said.

“Well, alright then. Thank you, darling. You've been most helpful.” Rarity said.

“But you're still not going anywhere.” said Rainbow.

A few seconds later, Twilight summoned some handcuffs and puts them around Reaper's hands.

“In case if you're trying something sneaky.” said Rainbow.

“Alright, you criminal. Outside!” said Pinkie.

Rainbow pushed Reaper in front of them while they went downstairs and outside the building. Suddenly, some cars arrived. Loud noises could be heard and a flickering red and blue light could be seen on the top. Some humans in uniforms came out of it and aimed their weapons. Twilight recognised them as police officers. They all should know because they have police ponies back home.

"Oh great. More humans with guns." Rainbow said.

"Wait!" Twilight called.

The humans were surprised that there were six colorful talking horses and a little lizard-like creature in front of them, but they still aimed their weapons at them.

“Stay back! Whatever you are!” said one of the humans.

“Wait! Don't shoot! I know what you're thinking, but we come in peace! We don't mean any danger to you!” Twilight said.

“But he is.” Rainbow said while pointing at Reaper.

“Thank goodness. I'm saved. Officers, I'm so glad you're all here. I've been stuck for two hours with- with- with those freaks.” Reaper said.

One of the officers looked at him. It's just like he knew who Reaper is.

“Grab that guy.” the police officer leader ordered.

“Go ahead. He's all yours, officer.” Rainbow said.

“Wait. Wait! You can't do this! What about them?!” Reaper said while he's being grabbed by two officers and brought to the cars.

The leader of the policemen went to the ponies and couldn't believe at what he's seeing.

“I'm not dreaming, right?” he asked.

“I could give you a hit on the shoulder if you want to be sure of that.” Rainbow said.

“Rainbow.” Twilight said while glaring at Rainbow. “No. You're not, officer. My name is Twilight Sparkle. These are Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Spike.”

“Charmed. I'm Chief Ryan. I'm grateful to you that you caught that criminal. We've been after him for months." The police officer leader said.

“It's nothing. It's kinda what we do. But what are his crimes?” Twilight asked.

“A lot of nasty things. Rapism, vandalism, thievery. He's also accused for the murder of many men, women and children. There was nothing we could do.” The chief said while his head hung low.

Fluttershy trembled by hearing the crimes of the thug. She couldn't even bear it that many men, women and children died because of him. Twilight went to the chief and placed a hoof on his shoulder.

“It's okay. You got him now, but that doesn't solve the problem. We know he works for someone. He did things in his name.” Twilight said.

“Who?” The chief asked.

“A boy named Spectrus. He threatened our world too. That's why we went after him.” Twilight said.

“And how are you going to catch him?” The chief asked.

“We know that he lives in an abandoned bar and hotel. And we got this camera. We need to find out what's on that camera.” Twilight said.

“There's a video store here in town. Maybe they can help you.” The chief said.

“Thank you very much, chief.” Twilight said.

“Hey, you can call me Ryan. It's not every day I see magical, talking ponies from another world.” The chief said.

“Alright, everypony. Let's find that video store and go back to Nathan.” Rainbow said.

Suddenly Ryan heard that name.

“Nathan? As in Nathan Holloway?” The chief asked.

“Yes. Wait. Do you know him?” Twilight asked.

“Oh yes. He and I go way back. How is the lad?” The chief asked.

“He's fine. He went to his school to say 'hello' to everyone he knew.” Twilight said.

“To his school? Oh no. He will be shocked when he finds out CHS has been destroyed.” The chief said.

When Twilight heard that name her eyes widened.

“CHS? Destroyed? But... What happened to the students? Sunset? My other friends?” Twilight asked.

“They're fine. Well, most of them. I heard there were some who were unlucky. And word goes, a girl from that school has been kidnapped.” The chief said.

Twilight looked with a sad face on the ground.

“It must have been Spectrus.” Spike said. (Music stops at 0:36)

“The son of a bitch!” Rainbow said.

But suddenly, everypony looked with an open mouth at Rainbow. She suddenly realised what she just said.

“Uh, no offense to the princess, of course.” She said while clearing her throat.

“What do we do now?” Rarity asked.

“Panic?” Fluttershy asked.

“That's your answer for everything.” Rainbow said.

“We need to find Spectrus and put an end to his schemes.” Twilight said.

“I want to help.” The chief said.

“I don't know if you can. We would really appreciate it, but I've seen what Spectrus can do. It's gonna be dangerous.” Twilight said.

“Well, if you ever need help. Give me a call. Nathan knows the number.” The chief said.

“Okay. Thank you.” Twilight said.

“Good luck. But do not trust to hope to much. I'm afraid it has forsaken these parts. And when you go back to Nathan, say 'hello' to him from me.” The chief said.

“We will.” Twilight said.

The chief went back to his men.

“Alright, everyone. Let's bring this scum to custody.” The chief said.

“You won't get away that easy, ponies! My master will slaughter you all! WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! He had suffered enough and that's ALL YOUR FAULT!” Reaper said while he struggled to break free. The police officers had a strong grip on him.

They placed him in the car and drove away. The ponies stood there for a minute.

“Okay, everypony. Let's find that video store.” Twilight said.