• Published 10th May 2016
  • 323 Views, 1 Comments

Spellbound Joy - Spellbounder



Trixie needs a new act for her show! But everything changes the day she visits the wizard shop!

  • ...
 1
 323

Ch.2-Practice begins

Trixie had but only a week to prepare for her next show. She was at first nervous about performing, but then began to fantasize just how much popular using that spirit will make her. Trixie formed a huge grin and skipped over to Benedict, gloomier than yesterday.

“Now then….if you’re going to be part of Trixie’s act, you’ll need to follow all of her commands.”

“It’s not like I have a choice”

“Chin up! You should be happy! You’re working in the performance of a lifetime!”

“And how is that?”

“Because you get to work alongside the great and powerful Trixie of course!”

“Oh Celestia, if I wasn’t already a spirit, I’d kill myself.”

“You’re really a sour puss, you know that?”

“Let’s just get this over with. Where do you need me?”

The blue mare sighs, pushing in a large rectangular box into the middle of her wagon. Benedict watched with the least bit of care, trying to figure out a way to escape from this madness.

“Now then, first, Trixie will walk into the box, say the magic words, then slide out of the trap door underneath.”

Benedict responds by rolling his eyes, paying such little attention as he can.

“Soooooo……nothing original I see?”

“Just listen! Once I slide out, you phase in and take Trixie’s place. You can phase through stuff right?”

Benedict lets out a loud groan, laying his head back on Trixie’s couch.

“Of course I can. I’m a spellbound spirit. What kind of stupid question is that?”

“Alright! Alright! Jeez, would it kill you to be nice to Trixie for a minute?”

“Don’t have to, because I’ve already been killed, you annoying blue witch!”

“AGH! How dare you insult Trixie! As your master, Trixie demands that you apologize!”

“I don’t feel like it. Talk to me later about it.”

“BENEDICT!”

“Alright! I’m sorry! Gosh!”

“There, now was that so hard?”

“To be perfectly honest, it was extremely hard!”

“Oh boohoo! Now get your flank over here now!”

The spirit lets out another sigh and walks in the box, looking away from Trixie and her shiny grin.

“Ok, now what?”

“Simple. Trixie will now close the box!”

Using her magic, Trixie closes all openings of the rectangular box. She then grabs several swords and shoves them into the frame of the box, imagining all her adoring fans gasping in shock on what’s occurring.

“Uhhhhh…..blue witch?”

“YOU WILL REFER TO ME AS THE GREAT AND AMAZING MASTER TRIXIE!”

“Oh bloody hay! This is getting ridiculous! There is no way I’m calling you that!”

“YOU MUST! TRIXIE IS YOUR MASTER!”

“And will you please stop talking in third person! You are making no sense at all!”

“DO NOT TELL TRIXIE HOW TO ADDRESS HERSELF!”

“Bloody…..bucking……aghhhh! Fine! Master Trixie…”

“YOU FORGOT GREAT AND AMAZING!”

“I’m not saying that! Just continue your stupid trick!”

Trixie was starting to lose it now. She shoves her head into a pillow and screams loudly, calming her mind for a few minutes. The mare then takes a few deep breaths and removes the swords from the box.

“Sooooo….what were the swords for exactly?”
“To make it look like Trixie is getting stabbed to death.”

“Wow….brutal…..can’t believe I’m saying this, but that part I enjoy.”

Trixie began to shake in anger, her left eye twitching as she grabs a small mallet and places it next to the orb containing Benedict’s spirit.

“Trixie…..can only go so far Ben….don’t…push her!”

Benedict lets out another sigh, unaware of Trixie’s plan to punish him.

“Whatever…..so what? You release the swords and I pop out to scare all the fools?”

Trixie shakes her head, regaining her sanity, and proceeds on with the trick, checking the frame of the box to make sure its still intact from the swords.

“Not exactly…..you’ll slowly walk out, say boo! Then fly above the crowd doing some tricks for about a minute.”

“You’re joking. Please tell me that you’re joking.”

“This isn’t a horror show! It’s a magic show! It’s suppose to be fun….aaaaaand ruining Twilight’s time in the spotlight.”

“Wouldn’t it be better if I levitate a few buffoons and hurl them into the stars? Heeheehee…..now that’s a show!”

“AGGHHH! NO NO NO NO NO! NO scaring, no levitating, just fly around and return to the box. Trixie will crawl back through, you say the magic words, then TADAAH! Trixie appears back to normal, unharmed, and is given a huge applause!”

She forms a cocky grin, feeling quite proud of herself, as Benedict makes snoring noises as he phases out of the box. Trixie’s grin turns to an angry frown, giving Benedict the stink eye.

“Oh pleeeeeease! I may be a spirit, but I know what makes a trick amazing, and what you said sounds like the most borring thing I’ve ever heard!”

“It’s a work in progress……..Trixie just came up with it yesterday and….”

“And would it kill YOU if you’d stop with the third person crap? It’s really annoying.”

“TRIXIE CAN……I can speak in any way I choose! You forget, I’m the magician….I’m the one in charge here….it’s called…..the Great and Powerful Trixie’s Magic Show for a reason! I don’t need some disgusting black slime to tell me what to do! YOU GOT THAT!?!”

“Awwwww, what’s wrong? Did I hurt your great and powerful feelings?”

At that moment, Trixie knew what had to be done. She grabs the orb containing Benedict and hurls it out her window, dragging him outside like a dog to a leash.

“AGGHHH! What the hay, Trixie!?!”

“YOU ARE IN TIME OUT! TRIXIE DESERVES SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS! UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO BETTER TREAT YOUR MASTER AND EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL WIFE, THEN YOU CAN JUST SLEEP OUTSIDE LIKE THE GHOST YOU ARE!”

“I’M NO BLOODY GHOST!”

She slams the window shut with all her might, screaming with all her anger. Benedict could hear the sounds of plates breaking, followed by the cursing of a very angry feminine voice. The Spellbound Spirit decides to lay down, waiting for Trixie to calm herself.

“Crazy pony will chill eventually. Hopefully soon cause I’m already sick of it.”

TO BE CONTINUED….

Author's Note:

Trixie looses it trying to cooperate Benedict with her act

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment