• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 13,791 Views, 41 Comments

Royal Cuddles? - Grasshopper Keller



2nd HiE Story with 'Anon' telling his feelings to the 3 Princesses, resulting in cuddles.

  • ...
9
 41
 13,791

Princess Celestia

The day that you woke up to what was just as beautiful as it was from the first time that you had arrived in Equestria. And on this day, you felt that it was going to be a great day today.

As you walked along the way to your job, as a service clerk at the Canterlot Royal Bank no less, you stopped by a place that sold the best donuts and coffee in the whole country. And when you had made your order, you had grabbed the donuts and coffee to eat them on the go. You were not in any rush at all, but given that you heard, from a few workers a few days ago, that if anypony was early enough, they would be able to have themselves a few bits in their pockets. You knew that such rumors were only that, but that never stopped you from having an opportunity to get comfortable at your desk.

The time on your watch was 7:55 AM; more than enough time to get yourself ready with the job's necessities. A clean desk to sit at, a sharp suit to wear, a respectable yet optimistic attitude, a good book to read with your lunch scheduled out, and your name tag polished.

"Hi there. My name is Anon, and if you wish to make a withdrawal, deposit, or even make a new account, be it business or checking, I will help you out in the best way that I can. Now, how may I help you, my friend?" you introduce yourself to one of the customers who first arrived after seeing the first rush of ponies coming in and out of the bank.

The seemingly endless hours of the day had finally ended with the last customer requesting to make a withdrawal of bits for their relative who was in a hospital. They wanted to pay for the bills to get their relative out of that place, and you said yes to that request. But the others were either just stuck-up snobs, nervous newcomers, or even just some noble pony who wanted to ask how it was to be the only human in Equestria. You already met the other humans in Ponyville, along with two others in the city of Canterlot, but you don't tell them that.

"Mister Anon! A moment in my office, if you please."

That was the voice of none other than Lord Fancy Pants, the manager of the bank (thus, your boss) calling you to his office from the speaker box next to your reading lamp. You press the button and say,

"I'll be right there, boss."

An hour later, you felt the need to return to your home, stat. The conversation that you just had with your boss was... interesting, to say the least. With how impressed your boss was with your record of fifty-seven nobles, seventy-two new accounts, and forty-two nobles in under a week, he had decided to promote you to an accountant on the spot, effective immediately. But what really got to you was how even Lord Fancy Pants, your boss and friend (the title always coming first before friend), was able to notice how you never talked about having a special somepony in your life.

You had confessed to him that you were deeply affected by a certain pony that truly affected you in ways that you dared not tell him about. And most of the things that you wanted to say could not be said, given that you were more than afraid of being told 'no' by this pony in mind.

By the time that you reach to your room in the castle of Canterlot, you were so exhausted from the work that was needed of you on that day. As you opened the door of your room, you notice how it seemed just spotless, from spic and span, all over.

"Wait, spotless? How did--?" you try to speak up from how surprised you were.

"Hello again, Anon."

That voice....

.....

"Princess Celestia?" you mutter with a mighty shiver, knowing that warm and loving voice from anywhere. As soon as you turn your head, the Princess in question is perched on your bed, obviously waiting for you to arrive.

"Congratulations on your recent promotion to accountant," Celestia smiles at you with a proud smile on her face.

That smile... was heaven wrapped in a perfect set of teeth.

You look at her with widened eyes, bewildered by how she knew about your raise in the corporate ladder. But that did not matter to you at all. Her ever-flowing mane of four beautiful colors hypnotized you into wanting to stare at it for a very long time. Her smile was just enough to make you want to smile back at her as you fell more into the warmth that all people falling in love with someone experiences only once in a lifetime. And those eyes.... a light amethyst purple color that made you want to swear your eternal vow of being with her for the rest of your short life.

"I take it that you are speechless from the events that have happened today, hmm?" she then asks you, breaking your romantic train of thought, sadly ending what you so wanted to say to her.

"W-what? Uh, no-no-no-no-no! I, uh... I was just... surprised that you're here in my room, your High-- Errk! Celestia," you correct yourself while trying to clarify what you saw and learned today.

"Oh, Anon," she giggles at your blushing face. "You really need to relax. Here," she points a wing to her left side on your bed. "Have a seat with me," she calls to you in the room.

"Uh.... o-okay," you reply with your body moving towards the pointed spot. As soon as you sit next to her, Celestia's wing wraps around you as if it were an arm that you so happen to have. You decide to brush her feathers a bit before you realize that she gets a little ticklish from such an action, evidenced by a slight giggle from her. "Oops! Uh... sorry about that," you sheepishly chuckle to her as you move your hand away.

"No need to apologize, Anon," she laughs heartily.

"I forgot about your feather's being ticklish," you say to her as you scratch the back of your head in embarrassment.

"It's quite alright," she assures you in that tone that you always loved hearing from her. And that assurance made you want to hug her. And so you did with a gentle hug on her long, nearly swan-like neck. She allows this to happen as her face nuzzles yours while keeping her wing on you. "You must be quite happy to see me, Anon," she observes from your actions.

"Beautiful.....", you mutter to yourself as you relished in the hug that you were giving her.

"Hmm?" Celestia hums curiously.

"Nothing! Nothing," you rapidly say to her, trying to assure her that nothing was said.

"Hmmhmmhmmhmmhmm! You think I'm beautiful, don't you?" she then asks you with a giggle in a nearly teasing tone, though flowing with that voice that you always knew to be just... alluring.

Sighing, you knew that trying to argue with the Princess of the Sun was a fallacy. "I love you, Celestia," you confess to her. "And in more ways than I could ever express in words...." Sighing, you rise from your bed and make your way to the door. But suddenly, you are stopped by a gold aura that surrounds your feet. You were too scared to face her, but that apparently didn't stop her from stopping you.

"Perhaps you'd like to hear what I have to say before you go?" she suggests in that same tone, though it almost had a tinge of sadness in it. You turn around to see her face, knowing that going against her wishes was considered a big wrong against her. You comply by pointing to yourself and the chair near your desk in the room. She falters her magic to release you and you make your way to the chair. As you sit on the chair, you look at her once again and begin to listen to her.

"I'm sorry that I didn't take your feelings into consideration, Celestia..." you apologized to her before bowing your head to her. "And.... I'm also sorry that I didn't-- mmm?" Her hoof silences your speech as it touches your lips.

"Anon..." she sighs to you. "You don't need to apologize for anything at all. And by my reckoning, it should be me apologizing to you. I was too busy to notice how long it has been since you fell for me. Now, it may be true that you and I are completely different-" -she nodded, to which you nodded back, knowing fully well what she was saying in context- "But.... I want to be your special somepony, Anon. I see this now. And I know that you wish to my special somepony," she says with that smile getting more of a blush above it, coloring her perfect alabaster white coat with a slight red color on it.

"Do you really...?" you gasp.

"Yes," nods.

"You do?"

"Yes! I do!" she laughs with her heartfelt smile being presented to you.

"OH GODDESSES, YES!!!" you scream out in joy before silencing yourself with a sheepish laugh. "Sorry... I've been wanting to hear you say that," you explain to her.

"Why is that?" she asks you curiously.

"So I can do--" -You rise up from your chair and move over to her place, standing in front of her. You then gently cup her perfect face in your hands before announcing- "this." You move in for the kiss. And she kisses you back with her wings covering your back as you caress her flowing mane with your fingers while they simultaneously scratch behind her ears, earning a purr as you continue to kiss the Princess.

The flavors of chocolate and honeydew brings you into Nirvana (not the band that you loved listening to back on Earth) as you feel your whole body drifting through what you believed to be some kind of space above you. But her kisses to you keep you on your toes as you both savored the romantic moment between you and your Sun Goddess.

"I just... love you so much, Celestia," you whisper to her in between your kisses on her moist, inviting lips.

"I love... you too... Anon," she moans while you keep up the pace with her.

Seconds later, you both find yourselves on your bed, snuggling up to one another as you keep battling her lips for complete dominance of her lips. It was a battle that you were losing, but such sweet defeat would be the price that you would always pay. And you would not give a flying feather about the way that the ponies would look at you from here on if they all knew about you becoming Celestia's special somepony.

"I plan to celebrate my promotion with my friends later on tonight," you tell her while you nuzzled her face with yours. "But I believe that we should cuddle before I leave for the rest of the night." With that said, Celestia glows up her horn and teleports the both of you to her bedroom. With a quick look around, you see that the place was just... amazing to look at. But now, you just wanted to hold your Princess.

"An excellent idea, Anon," Celestia smiles at you as you take your position to face her while holding her.

"I love you, my Sun Goddess," you say to her, feeling braver than you were just a few minutes ago.

"And I love you too, my handsome human," the Princess replies warmly to you.

And as you cuddled with her, the Alicorn at your side smiled as widely as you did. As you both closed your eyes, the drifting desire to sleep came up strongly as you are then hit with a snooze that has you both sleeping off the work.


FIN.

*****

Author's Note:

And that is it! My tribute to my 100+ followers and readers is done! Hope you all enjoyed it!

And now: Feel free to leave a comment below if you enjoyed this!

Love y'all! :heart:

Comments ( 24 )

7173036 Thank you! Here! *hands out two cookies and a beer bottle* Have some cookies and beer! :pinkiehappy:

7173042 Thank you! :pinkiesmile:

7173322 She is in 'Can I Cuddle With You, Please?', the prequel

Congrats on being featured!

Another heartwarming read.... way to go!

Da'www, all of these were sooo cute. My personal favorite was the Luna one.

7173593 Wait.... when was this story featured?

7174355

But... its still there!:rainbowhuh:

7174359 I must apologize, but.... where exactly am I featured? :twilightsheepish:

7174390

... the 4th one up from the bottom... Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe its different if you have mature settings on?

7202175 I never watched that movie, but thanks for letting me know what that reference was. :pinkiesmile:

you should do twilight

7344027
nice one, i like how anon get jitterish around celly

So awesome! Celestia is my favorite princess hooves down! A guy can only dream...

7481747 Celestia is my fave as well.... thus...

This, This is a thing that I read.

Excellent, excellent stories. I'm a sucker for romance stories; even cheesey ones. Though I feel these were better than the prequel. The small bit of world building helped the suspension of disbelief allowing the reader to ignore the cheesey lines you knew were coming and simply enjoy the d'awww and cuteness that befell the reader's eyes. Well done Grasshopper, well done.

head cannon : the three anon ague which princess wife is the best wife , and sometimes it ends with fights

Login or register to comment