• Published 27th Apr 2016
  • 3,845 Views, 60 Comments

The Robotic Empire - Dream Searcher



Unwittingly forced into a deep slumber for years, Rainbow finally reawakens to a new Equestria, one that seems to be making a last attempt at keeping it’s free will intact.

  • ...
17
 60
 3,845
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

ayyyy new chapter

Creepy & disturbing, not sure if I like it. But it is written well.

hmm. While not Borg, certain tactics may be effective against them.
The headphone devices are a major weak point, if communications could be interrupted or otherwise hacked, it may be feasible to subvert control. Hierarchical patterns indicate proper implementation could be devastating.
Their programming protocols appear to be very basic, especially if memory recovery is possible once released, which probably contributes to their static behavior and general low functionality.
It seems likely that their system is non-redundant and susceptible to a head-slicing tactic, though it has not been proven if the controller is on the planet.
Keep going! ;)

okay, I was just saying that I would be surprised and all that if the commander was her, and I'm surprised that I got it right.

And what's with the numbers, I get the letter, it's their first initial, but not the number part

Is work continuing on this?

7989313 I was, then university happened. Zapped away a lot of my free time. Can try to co-write it with you, if you want.

7989356

I've never written anything MLP before. Or fetish stuff either to be honest.

Might want to put this on hiatus if no progress is being made; no reason you can't bring it back if your free time improves, and people appreciate knowing if updates in the near future are likely.

7989485 Well, maybe some people I know on Skype can help me. We'll see.

Don't seem to be making any form of progress in this story.

7989691
Looks good. Is it dead?

7989691
I'm assuming this is dead in the water now?

7989356
Id be more than happy to try and revive the story.

Login or register to comment