• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 916 Views, 9 Comments

Hayngover - Sliverfish



A Hangover-eqsue fiction.

  • ...
 9
 916

The Beginning

Author's notes: I wrote this because I felt like doing it, I'm basically making this up as it goes, also this is my first fiction ever so it won't be too good. I will accept any criticism and ideas for future chapters are greatly appreciated. Inspired by "The Hangover".

The light shone through the room's blinds, shining across the face of a lavender unicorn slumped in the corner, waking her up. She blinked a few times, making the room clearer. As she stood up, her head began pounding. She noticed her pink friend laying down, face-down on the other side of the room. She went over to her, head still hurting.

"Pinkie Pie...." said the unicorn, looking at her friend.

"Huh? What is it?" Pinkie Pie slurred, half-asleep.

"Come on, get up" replied the lavender mare.

As the unicorn stumbled into the other room, Pinkie Pie got up onto her hooves to support herself.

The lavender mare spotted one of her friends, a cyan pegasus, slumped next to her orange earth pony friend who was leaning against a wall.

The unicorn said to the two of them "Rainbow Dash, Applejack, get up."

"Whu- Ow! My head...." said the rainbow mare.

The rainbow mare's slurred words woke the orange farmer up.

"What in the hay's goin' on?" said the earth pony, adjusting her Stetson.

"I don't know, Applejack." moaned Pinkie Pie as she walked into the room.

"Wait," asked Rainbow Dash, getting up, "Where's Fluttershy and Rarity?"

"Twilight," said Applejack, looking up at her lavender friend, "Do you know where those two are?"

"No. These are the only two rooms in this place and they're not in either room."

"Wait. This isn't our hotel. Where the fuck are we?" asked Rainbow Dash.

Twilight Sparkle looked out the window, looking across the city of Las Pegasus. She turned back to her rainbow-maned friend.

"I don't know...."

48 hours earlier In Ponyville

Twilight Sparkle was talking to Rainbow Dash as she was handing her the newest Daring Do book when Fluttershy ran into the library.

"Girls! Girls! I got great news!" Fluttershy yelled, well not so much yelled as whispered, but the volume her voice normally is made this seem like yelling.

The two mares turned their heads to their yellow pegasus friend who seemed happier than ever.

"Big Macintosh told me to meet me at Sweet Apple Acres. When I found him he was holding a wedding band and he asked me to marry him and I said yes!"

Rainbow Dash was the first to speak up.

"Wow, that's amazing!"

"Congratulations, Fluttershy!" Twilight said to her soon-to-be-married friend.

Within half an hour, the others heard the good news.

"So," Twilight asked the bride-to-be, "Where are you going to have the bachelorette party?"

"OOH! OOH! How about Sugarcube Corner?" Pinkie Pie chimed in while bouncing up and down.

"Darling, this is a bachelorette party, not a birthday." Rarity said to the pink party mare, who stopped bouncing hearing this.

"Yeah, besides, "Rainbow Dash added, "I know a place that'll be 200% cooler than Sugar Cube Corner."

"Where?" Applejack asked.

"Las Pegasus."

"That sounds good. What do you think, Fluttershy?" Twilight asked.

"I guess that'll be okay." The bride-to-be answered.

"AWWWW, YEAH!" yelled the cyan pegasus. So, the six friends packed their bags and headed for Las Pegasus.

Las Pegasus, Night

The six immediately checked into their suite at The Neighllagio and entered their room. For them it was like steeping into their own paradise. For Rarity, it was like stepping into a hotel room.

Rainbow Dash went straight to the mini-fridge, brought out 6 bottles of apple cider and gave each pony a bottle.

"Um, girls," Fluttershy whispered, "I have something I'd like to say, if you don't mind." The other five turned to the yellow mare.

"I used to be a young, shy filly, all by myself in this world, until I met Rainbow Dash," she said, turning to her rainbow-maned friend. She smiled back. "It was so great to have someone I could call a friend. And as time went on, I met you girls. You all helped me come out of my shell. If I never met you girls, I might not even be getting married. Thank you all."

"A toast," said Rainbow Dash, raising her bottle in the air, "To what may be they greatest night of our lives!" The rest raised their bottles, clinking them.

"CHEERS!" Said all 6 mares.


Author's notes: Well, that's the first chapter. If you would like to suggest chapter ideas, I'll gladly accept them if you post them in the comment section. Any feedback is appreciated.