• Published 10th May 2016
  • 3,388 Views, 427 Comments

The Titans' Orb: Rising Storm - Mister Horncastle



As Callum and the Mane Six continue their quest to find the shards of the Titans' Orb, the path ahead grows only more deadly, as they are now stalked by a relentless shadow that will stop at nothing to hunt them down...

  • ...
11
 427
 3,388

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Eight - Through Pain and Passion

I opened my eyes to find myself alone in a dirty prison cell, the back of my head aching.

{If you keep taking hits to the head throughout this quest, you’re going to look like a Zika baby.} Conscio groaned.

“Ugh, please don’t… It feels like my head’s already caving in…” I grumbled back.

I sat up and rubbed the back of my head, to find a sore bump; my seventh bump since the beginning of my quest. Once the pain began to subside, I began to realise how cold I was; this prison was clearly not heated, and being the middle of the winter now, that would pose a problem, especially as I currently wore nothing but my underwear.
I felt a small tickle in my throat and coughed a few times, before sitting back and waiting for, well, something.


That something arrived in the form of the next stage of my mission, getting information from Paulo’s guards until I found the mole. Unfortunately, I’d be getting this information via being beaten for information.
How ironic.

One guard entered the room, and closed the door behind him; before approaching me; without uttering a word, he punched me in the face, causing me to stumble backwards and down onto one knee.

“Why?” He growled.

“Why, what?” I spat, standing up again.

He delivered a blow to my gut, and thankfully I had tensed up for it; but it still hurt a shed-load.

“Why betray Paulo?”

“Money, of course. Lots and lots of money.” I replied, giving him a wink.

He responded by smacking me across the face, bringing me down to all fours, following with a kick to the stomach.

“There’s plenty if you want to share?” I teased, wheezing.

He grabbed me and lifted me back up to my feet.

“How are you contacting Hoyt?” He ordered to know.

“Magic.” I chuckled.

He punched me in the gut once again.

HOW ARE YOU CONTACTING HOYT!?” He screamed.

“You know, if you yelled just a tiny bit louder, he’d probably hear you from here.”

At this, he grew enraged and hit me in the face, before throwing me to the ground and kicking me in the mouth, splitting my lip and causing me to roll over onto my front.
Attacks like this were more shock-based, and didn’t cause much pain, and so I was able to intimidate him by laughing; spitting out a mouthful of blood from my lip and getting back up.

“You think you can single-handedly get any information out me? How quaint…” I teased.

He spat at me, before storming off to get the next guard to finish the job.

“Leaving so soon!?” I laughed, wiping the blood from my nose.

These guys were nothing in comparison to Inigo’s torture, unless they fancied getting a car battery and a bucket of water, their beatings would barely break me. Obviously I wasn’t superhuman, and each blow was painful, but I just allowed myself to block it out and remember how much worse Inigo had treated me.


Two more beatings later, and the third guard grew tired; he kicked me to the floor and stomped on my body a few times before walking off in a big huff, unable to get a single drop of information out of me.

“You guys… Have no… Patience…” I coughed, getting to my feet and regaining my breath.

I waited for the next guard for at least half an hour, but nobody else came.


Nobody came for hours, and hours, and I assumed nobody else was coming.
I noticed my breath was creating a lot of steam and realised how cold it was; night had come, and the icy winter had come too. I lay on my side, shivering, until I eventually blocked out the temperature and was able to get a little bit of sleep.


I woke relatively early, and hadn’t slept very well at all due to waking up constantly in the night thanks to the freezing cold, but at least I had a few hours of kip.


Five hours had past when the cell door was finally opened, and I was greeted by none other than my current ‘boss’.

“Bruce my boy!”

Ugh.

Paulo walked into the cell and closed the door behind him; he took my hand and helped me up to my feet.

“I hope my men didn’t hit you too hard.” He spoke softly, noticing the dried blood all over my mouth and nose.

“I’ve had worse.” I muttered, tilting my head side to side to stretch the stiff muscles.

“I’m sure you have…” He hummed.

He stood back and reached into his jacket, and pulled out a pair of shorts, a bar of Hershey’s chocolate, and a flask of water; he handed them to me.

“Here, I thought you might want some refreshments before your next round today.” He smiled.

I took the offer gratefully, and quickly put the shorts on; I took a swig from the water flask and put the chocolate in my pocket, I wasn’t feeling very hungry at the moment and decided to save it.

“Is there anything else I can get you before I send in my first guard of the day?” He quizzed merrily.

I was about to say no, and let the task continue, when Conscio interrupted my thoughts.

{I HAVE A THINGY TO ASK HIM!}

“Actually, there is…” I answered.

“If I can grant it, it shall be yours.”

“Could I be put into Bunnie’s cell?” I asked nervously.

His eyes widened slightly and he raised his eyebrows; he looked at me for a few seconds and hummed.
At first I thought I’d blown it and gotten on his bad side, but he soon came around and began to lightly nod his head, followed by a deep exhale of breath.

“Well, you are doing me a great service; so I guess I can allow this request.”

I dipped my head in thanks, and he lit up a cigar.

“Agarrar o menino.” He ordered.

The prison door opened and two men entered, they grabbed me by the arms and aggressively pulled me out of the cell. One of the guards I had already met, due to the beatings, he didn’t seem too pleased to see me.
I was pulled down the corridor to Bunnie’s cell, the door was unlocked and I was pushed into the room; Bunnie initially didn’t know who I was or what was going on and crawled to the corner of the cell in fear.

The guard from earlier punched me hard in the gut, and I dropped to all fours, coughing; as I tried to stand, I was given a boot to the stomach, taking me a few inches off the ground and sending me hurtling into the back wall of the cell, giving out a loud gasp of pain.
I looked over to Bunnie, which was when she recognised me; her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with both hands.
The guards came over and picked me up, and held me up to face Paulo.

“Figured you might like an audience during your beatings... Traitor.” He hissed.

He looked to Bunnie and grinned.

“Hello baby girl… Enjoying your new room?” He said in a sickly patronising tone.

She glared at him, her upper lip raising into a snarl. Paulo walked over to her and grabbed her by the throat, forcing her against the wall; she struggled and kicked out viciously as she fought for air.

“Bare your teeth at me again, girl, and I might just punch them down your throat.” Paulo spoke softly.

He released Bunnie and she keeled over, coughing and spluttering, holding her now painful neck with her hands.
After brushing down his suit, he walked back over to me and smacked me across the face; what he did next however, was far worse.
He took a big toke from his cigar, and then blew the smoke at my face, before sticking the red hot end into my lower neck, right on the collarbone; there was a hiss as the cigar burnt my skin and was extinguished.

Agh! You fucking-

I was interrupted by his hand grabbing my mouth tightly, he dug his nails into my cheek and brought his nose up to mine.

“That will teach you a lesson, won’t it Bruce?” He growled.

He punched me in the belly, and the guards allowed me to drop to my knees.

“Sair.” He ordered his guards.

They left the room, and Paulo bent down and put his mouth to my ear.

Sorry about that my boy… I just want to make sure the guards believe you’re the mole, in case the real mole is one of them.” He whispered.

I looked up to him with a frown.

“That’s going to leave a scar.”

“I’m giving you my daughter, I think that makes up for it.” He retorted.

“Fair play…” I muttered.

He smirked and put a hand on my shoulder.

“I’ll send in this next guard to interrogate you, and then I’ll give you a half hour break.”

“Appreciated.” I replied, dipping my head.

He stood up, and walked out the door; seconds later the other guard came in and closed the door behind him, he walked towards me with a smile, clenching his fists.

“I am going to enjoy making you talk…” He growled.

“Not as much as you think!” I sang, giving him a playful wink.

He responded by punching me in the face, hard; my left eye’s vision went fuzzy for a second and before I could move, I’d been lifted up to my feet.

“I’m about to make your life hell…” The guard spat.

And thus his fists came hurtling my way…



Ten minutes later, the guard was tired; he had extracted no information out of me, but he sure as hell gave my body a good hiding. He stood back and took a breather and I began to laugh, blood dripping from my nose and split lip.

“I thought you were supposed to get information from me?” I coughed, still laughing.

“Go to hell!” He snapped.

He gritted his teeth and went in for one last punch to the head, when I caught his fist with my hand and caused his whole arm to shudder from the sheer force of my block. I leaned forward and put my bloody mouth to his ear.

“Hell…?” I started, breathing slowly.

“I’ve already been…”

He pushed me back and wiped my blood from his hands, before storming off to the cell door and leaving the room.


I sank down to my knees and let out a long sigh, shaking my head to clear the slight concussion I’d received; seconds later I was grabbed tightly, and I looked to my right to see Bunnie, latched onto me like a koala bear.

“Callum… Are you okay?” She murmured, welling up.

Before she could shed any tears, I put a hand on her shoulder and made her look at me.

“I’m fine Bunnie, I’ve dealt with much worse.” I assured her.

She let go of me and went over to the cell toilet and took some of the paper towels that were the prison’s cheap alternative to toilet paper, and used them to clean the blood all over my mouth and nose. I took it from her and blew my nose, clearing out any blood and properly wiping my mouth clean.

“We have half an hour before the next guard comes along.” I told her, sniffing.

“You’re going to get beaten again?” She whimpered.

“That was my fourth beating Bunnie…” I replied solemnly.

She grimaced and placed her head against my chest, before she began to cry again.

“This is my fault; if you hadn’t of helped me back in the town, this would never have happened to you.” She wept.

I put my hand on her head and played with her hair, calming her down.

“Bunnie, I’ve been tortured by Inigo Montenegro in the past. I can handle a few beatings.”

“But you still don’t deserve this.”

“Sshh.” I hushed, still playing with her hair.

She pulled back, calming herself down but still upset.

“But-”

I shut her up by planting my lips against hers; she closed her eyes and I felt her whole body relax.

“I’m fine, Bunnie.” I spoke softly, breaking the kiss.

I noticed her lips were quite dry and I could tell she was dehydrated, and so I took my water canteen and passed it to her, smiling; she quickly took it and chugged half the canteen. She passed it back to me, absolutely beaming.

“I needed that…” She gasped.

“I could tell.” I replied, sticking my tongue out.

After taking a swig of water for myself, I put the canteen away and held Bunnie in a tight cuddle.


“So, what happens now?” She asked.

“I’ll continue to be interrogated until Hoyt’s mole reveals himself, then your dad will release me and I’ll point him out, and he’ll no doubt be executed.” I explained.

“Alright, what then?”

“Well, I’ll ask if you can be moved to a bedroom or something, somewhere nicer than this cell.”

“He won’t allow it, he hates me.” She sighed.

“But he’s pretty fond of me, I’ll convince him; after all, I’m taking out the Blood Family for him.” I reminded her.

“He didn’t seem that fond of you, after burning you with his cigar.” She mumbled.

She stroked the burn mark, and I found I could barely feel it.

“It was all part of the act, his guards need to truly believe I’m the mole, so the real mole trusts me.”

In response, she huffed and continued to stroke the burn. I took her wrist in my hand and once again reassured her I was okay, and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

“You missed…” She giggled.

I looked at her, and my smile grew larger and larger; we made eye contact for a good five seconds before we both leaned in and passionately kissed one another.

I closed my eyes and took in the sensations as both our lips, and bodies, became one.
She placed a hand on the back of my head and lightly held my hair, and I felt a warm burst of energy run down my spine, I in turn placed a hand on the side of her face and cupped her cheek, with my other hand I tightly held her body to mine.


Before long, the cell had a hotter atmosphere than the Sahara Desert. I don’t know why, or how I’d fallen in love so fast, but I knew that Bunnie had suddenly become just as important to me as my entire quest with the ponies, if not more so; I’d get her home and safe at any cost.

It had been a good couple of minutes and the beautiful moment refused to die, our tongues danced and wrestled for dominance in one another’s mouths as true passion took over the both of us and we lost ourselves together.
We soon forgot that we were trapped in a cell in the middle of a drug lord’s prison, and were taken away to a faraway place where the atrocities in the world no longer existed.



I had lost track of time, had it been five, six minutes or so?
It felt perhaps even longer, maybe a good ten minutes; our lips eventually parted and I opened my eyes to look into hers, all while grinning like a madman; in her eyes I saw something that had been missing before…
Happiness…

“Callum I…” She started.

I waited for her to carry on, lightly dragging my knuckle down her arm.

“I know this is so quick, and so forward, but under these circumstances I’ve come to really like you…
Every day, I’ve wondered if it will be my last; I’d given up hope entirely, and then you came along, now here you are knowingly risking your life to help me.
You’re genuine, you’re sticking to your word and are suffering on my behalf just for the sake of helping me escape.
When I lived in England, I didn’t get out much, and didn’t know many people, certainly not anyone as selfless and caring as you are; you’ve only just met me and now you’re willing to put your life on the line just to help me get home again.
Again, I know this is so quick, but…
Callum, I think I’m falling in love with you…”

Silence.

Utter silence.

I didn’t know what to say, I was honestly lost for words; she was feeling the exact same way I did, and it felt right, heck, it felt MORE than right, it felt perfect.
We had met under such horrible and cruel circumstances, and in this place of despair we had found each other.

Like a jigsaw puzzle, it all came together and made perfect sense both in my mind and in my heart.


After a good thirty seconds of silence, Bunnie looked away, afraid that she had overstepped the mark.
Which was when I lightly place a hand on her cheek and cupped it once more, and looked deep into her eyes.

“Funny… I was feeling exactly the same thing…” I admitted with a warm smile.

I gave her a playful wink, and her smile began to grow and grow; she grinned almost as wide as the Cheshire Cat, and it was absolutely beautiful.
After my last train-wreck of a relationship, I didn’t think I’d ever find love again, and now I had, in the strangest of places…

Here I was, thinking this adventure would ruin any chance of meeting someone; and now it seemed it had done the opposite, it has brought us together.


We cuddled for the remainder of our time together, before I heard footsteps approaching our cell, and the dark realisation of where we were returned to us.

“Don’t watch, okay?” I pleaded.

She just placed her head to my chest and began to weep, knowing what was about to happen; very reluctantly I pushed Bunnie away and stood up in the middle of the cell, just as the door opened.
The guard was tall, and broad, and very muscular; I guessed he was taking steroids, which meant I was about to have a very bad time.

“Ready to spill your secrets?” The guard growled.

“That’s odd, the other guards said the same thing.” I teased.

He shut the door behind him and reached into his pocket, I gulped as he pulled out a pair of bronze knuckledusters and slipped them onto his fingers.

“The others are soft; I won’t be going so easy on you.” He said bluntly, his light Russian accent coming through.

“Good, I like a challenge.” I grinned.

The Russian chuckled as he approached me, clenching his fists.
The worst beating yet, was yet to come…

It wasn’t long before Bunnie was sobbing…



“I will give you credit; you are very resistant!” The Russian huffed, after finally growing tired.

“Cheers…” I groaned.

I lay there in a ball on the floor, my whole lower face caked in my own blood; I couldn’t see out of my right eye and my whole body was covered in bruises. Thankfully he hadn’t broken my nose, as he had mostly hurt my body, rather than hitting my head, as it would daze me and reduce the intensity of the pain.

“Hoyt chose you well to be his mole, not a word leaves your lips.” He panted.

“I’m surprised I still have lips!” I coughed, wheezing like a dog’s squeaky chew toy.

That being said, I practically had three lips now, due to one of his punches badly splitting my bottom lip against one of my teeth.
The Russian laughed, before helping me up to my feet.

“You are a traitor, but I respect your endurance; I doubt I will get any information out of you, so beating you further is worthless. Get some rest before I send in the next guard.” He ordered.

I was barely able to stand up straight, but gave him a thankful nod and shook his hand.

“And here I was thinking all Russians were cunts…”

“We are.” He replied, laughing.

I chuckled slightly, and instantly regretted it as my body was in sheer agony. He patted me on the shoulder and removed his knuckledusters, before leaving the cell and closing the door behind him.
The moment the lock clicked, Bunnie rushed over to me and burst into tears for the seventh time; I was too exhausted to calm her down and simply dropped to my knees, letting her sob into my shoulder while I recovered.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…” She spluttered into my arm.

“Don’t be.” I murmured.

“But it’s my fau-”

“Not, it’s not your fault, stop putting yourself down like this BunBun; you aren’t in control of this situation, you’re trapped here and I’m putting myself through this to get you out. You aren’t responsible in any shape or form, I promise.” I interrupted her, gaining just enough strength to put an arm around her.

She pulled her head back and looked at me, and just began to cry more as she saw how much my right eye had swollen up.

“Instead of dehydrating yourself through your eyes, could you get me some more paper towels to clean up this blood?” I asked.

She wiped her eyes, but to no avail more tears kept flowing; but she did as I asked and went to grab more paper towels for me. I was able to clean up most of the blood, but my split lip refused to stop bleeding for a while.

“Damn this lip…” I muttered a few minutes later.

It was still bleeding, but not as much anymore; I looked to Bunnie and gave her a cheeky smile.

“Could you kiss it better?” I teased.

“Piss off, do I look like a vampire to you?” She replied.

“Worth a shot.” I sighed.

We both giggled for a little bit, when I heard footsteps once again and groaned.

“Round six, here we go.” I mumbled.

I licked my lips and then spat out a mouthful of blood, before standing up and preparing myself for my next beating. The cell door opened and the next guard closed the door behind him and approached me.

“So, you’re Hoyt’s mole, yes?” He asked.

“That’s me.” I replied.

“I expected someone older.” He hummed.

“Hoyt likes to employ the younger lads for his moles, makes them less obvious.” I replied.

“Is that so?”

He walked up to me and then reached into his pocket, at first I was expecting another set of knuckledusters, when instead he pulled out a bottle of water and gave it to me.

“Then how come you’ve been caught, and I haven’t?” He chuckled, giving me a wink.

{Mooooooolllee! Moley moley moley! Tasty guacaMOLE!} Conscio roared.

I sighed a breath of relief and drank the water hastily, not leaving a drop behind.

“Your face is a mess Bruce; didn’t you defend yourself?” He laughed.

“No, otherwise they’d have bound my hands.” I replied.

“Fair enough.” He muttered.

The mole turned to Bunnie and gave her a respectful nod.

“Young Bunnie, your beauty grows with each day, even in a place like this.” He said with a warm smile, passing her a second bottle of water.

He walked back over to me with a damp cloth and handed it to me.

“For your eye.” He offered.

“Thanks.” I exhaled, placing it against my eye.

The sense of relief of the cool cloth against my inflamed puffy eye was orgasmic, I let out a loud sigh as the swelling was soothed immensely. I also used it on my lip and thankfully the bleeding eventually stopped, I guess Hoyt’s men liked to take care of their own.

“So what do we do now?” I asked.

“Well, for now you’re going to have to stay put; but I’ll do my best to get you out of this cell, I can contact one of the other moles working with the Blood Family and get you transferred over there; if they know you betrayed Paulo, they’ll gladly take you on as one of their own.” He told me.

{HOLY SHIT THIS IS PERFECT!} Conscio squealed.

“That would be brilliant.” I replied.

“Excellent, give me a few days, and I’ll have you moved over there with all your gear.”

“Appreciated.” I breathed, still winded from my last beating.

I coughed a few times, which was incredibly painful on my stomach; I groaned and stretched a little to relax my muscles slightly.

“Paulo’s been talking about having you moved to his private chambers to torture you personally, do you think you’ll be able to escape from there when the time is right?” He asked.

“That should be no problem, I can be stealthy when I need to be.” I answered.

“Good, I’ll start preparations, get some rest before your next beating.” He ordered, turning to leave.

“Hey, I never got your name.” I spoke.

He turned back to face me, and took a little bow.

“Maxim Roff, one of Hoyt’s best agents, at your service.” He sang.

I shook his hand firmly and smirked.

“Good to have you on my side Maxim.” I smiled.

“Just call me Roffey, everyone else does.” He grinned, before leaving the cell and locking the door.



Bunnie waited a few seconds until his footsteps were out of earshot, before she came over to me and put her arms around me.

“So, what will you do now?” She asked.

“Go to Paulo, and continue playing as his fake mole, I’ll be infiltrated into the Blood Family, where I’ll destroy them from the inside.” I explained.

“So the beatings will stop now, right?” She said pleadingly.

“Hopefully.” I replied, sticking my tongue out.

She sighed a big breath of relief and hugged me tightly, causing me to yelp with pain.

“Sorry!” She squeaked.

“Bloody dork…” I tutted playfully.

I sank to my knees and we both cuddled up together for warmth and comfort while we waited for the next guard.


“It’s really bloody cold.” Bunnie mumbled into my neck, shivering.

“Well it is like, the end of December.” I replied.

“True…” She hummed.

“When I’m taken back to Paulo’s quarters, I’ll see if you can be put in my room with me; consider it a late Christmas present.” I told her, rubbing her arm to warm her up.

“That would be amazing…”

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and nuzzled her cheek, when I heard footsteps coming our way.

“I’ll see you soon, okay?” I assured her.


We kissed briefly before the door was opened and Paulo’s guardsman walked into the room, his fists already clenched and ready to start pummelling.

“Ready to spill?” He growled.

“Actually, yes! I am ready to confess, and give Paulo all the information he needs about Hoyt.” I announced.
He tilted his head on one side, puzzled.

“You heard me big boy, I’m going to confess my crimes.” I repeated, putting my arms out for him.

“This is a trick.” He growled.

“No, I genuinely want to tell Paulo everything he needs.”

“Why?”

“So he might show me mercy?” I suggested.

He hummed, before pulling out some handcuffs and putting my hands behind my back to restrain me.

“Take me to your leader!” I said loudly, causing Bunnie to giggle.

I turned to look at her with a great big grin.

“I’ve always wanted to say that…” I chuckled.

Paulo’s guard smacked me across the face to shut me up, before pushing me out of the cell door and out of the prison block. The first thing I saw, was a white blanket across the whole garden, the snow had grown thick; no wonder the cell block was so cold.

Oh jeez that’s cold!” I bleated as my bare foot took its first step outside.

“Walk.” The guard ordered.

“But it’s so cold!” I squealed reluctantly as he pushed me outside.

“Walk!” He shouted.

“Carry me?” I asked seductively, blowing him a kiss.

He punched me in the face, hard, again rupturing my split lip and causing a little bit of blood to spray onto the snow.

“Now look what you’ve done, you’ve made red snow! I’ve heard you shouldn’t eat that stuff, or was that yellow snow? I can never remember!” I giggled.

The guard grabbed my hair and lifted me up to my feet, causing me to yelp.

“You say anything else, I will cut your tongue open.” He growled.

“How polite.” I muttered, and continued on my way.


We reached Paulo’s office, and the doors were held open for us as I was pushed into the room.

“Do you have ANY idea how bad frostbite is!? I could end up losing both my feet if you’re not careful, you could at least supply your prisoners with socks, or perhaps some slippers! Seriously Paulo, do you have no soul?” I ranted, jumping up and down to warm my feet.

Paulo instantly burst into laughter and slapped his knee, he stood up and ordered his guards to leave. Everyone left the room, I noticed Maxim walk past and he gave me a subtle wink before leaving. Paulo took they handcuff key from the last guard and shut the door behind them, giving me and Paulo the room alone together.

“So, the little mole returns; what’s the news Bruce?” He asked, unlocking the cuffs.

I rubbed my wrists and took a stretch, before turning to Paulo.

“I need some clothes, and a damn drink, then I’ll tell you some fantastic news.” I told him.


He nodded and took me to his personal quarters, where I was given a pair of socks, some jeans, and a long-sleeved tee shirt.

“So, Bruce! Details, tell me what happened.” Paulo demanded, rubbing his hands together.

“Where’s my drink?” I replied bluntly.

Agh you are such a tease!” He growled loudly.

He went over to a chest of drawers with a cupboard on top, and opened it up to remove a bottle of Lamb’s Navy Rum, my newfound favourite. He took one of his fancy skull shaped shot glasses and poured my drink, and handed it to me and we walked over to the dinner table and sat down.

“Now Brucey, no more stalling, before I explode, what did you find out?” He asked, practically begging.

“Well, firstly, I’ve found your mole.” I started.

He instantly jumped out of his chair and punched the air with his fists.

“YES MY BOY!”

“Sit down and grab your balls, because I’ve got something even better than that.” I said.

He was too excited to take any sort of offence and instantly sat back down in his chair, and literally grabbed his crotch, grinning like a monkey.

“Yes!?” He pleaded.

“I’ve found a way into the Blood Family, where I can kill every damn one of them…”

PreviousChapters Next