• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 14,332 Views, 467 Comments

Call of a Raven - Autum Breeze



So, first I lose a bet and have to go to Supernova dressed as Raven, then I find myself in the world of MLP, as Raven. Just Great

  • ...
67
 467
 14,332

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

___________________________________________________________

As the sun began to set, two cloaked figures stood over a pod deep within the Everfree Forest.

“You honestly believe this will work?” the first asked in a light female voice, turning to her taller companion. “You’re plans with Terra failed miserably. I don’t see why he’s giving you a second chance.”

“The Titans are strong together,” the other figure said, his voice smooth and calm. “If things are to go as our master wishes, we cannot rely on the luck of these ponies. The Titans are the best chance for the outcomes to work.”

“So you say,” the first replied snarkily. “Your character lost many times to them. I don’t see how this will fair any differently.”

Enough, they both turned as a shadow of a head with long, goat-like, curved horns formed behind them. Equestria will see many a foe in the coming time. I will not have that fool, Tirek, ruining everything I have worked towards because of his own illusions of grandeur. The Titans are a force he will not be able to stop, for they do not have magic he can take. Now, begin the plan. I am tired of your squabbling.

The shadow head faded away into thin air, leaving the other two alone.

“Well, then,” the male said, turning and kicking the pod, causing it to burst open, a pony dropping out from it in a pool of green liquids, “let the chaos begin.”

The pony’s eyes opened wide, glowing a deep red.

___________________________________________________________

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos,” I murmur, my eyes closed in concentration.

Books levitate into the air, moving slowly around me as I hover in the centre of the library’s main room.

Twilight’s off in Canterlot at the moment to help with the Summer Sun Celebration and I know exactly what that means. Season four is starting and by tomorrow, the Plunder Vines will have already begun trying to take over.

I’m not sure if my magic will work against them, as I know the vines were affecting unicorns’ magical abilities, but am unclear if I’ll be affected in the same way, so I’m brushing up on some more ancient forms of magic, just in case. I’m wearing my casual wear, since my costume is hanging out to dry.

A scream from outside catches my attention. My eyes snap open and I hurry out.

The sky already is stuck between day and night, with both the sun and moon in the sky side by side. The vines are already coming towards town, but they’re not behaving like I’d have thought.

They’re more aggressive. Ponies and running this way and that as the vines strike out at them, I don’t even see the rest of the Mane 6, yet.

I rush forward, my hands glowing with my magic. I reach one vine that’s grabbed a hold of Dinky Doo and make a slicing motion with my arm.

The vine slices through, dropping Dinky, who I grab and lower to the ground.

She nods in thanks, before hurrying off.

I don’t get much of a chance to think on that, though as several vines lash out at me far more aggressively than I’d have expected. I flip over them, using my body’s dexterity to my advantage and slip through several gaps, over the vines, if only just.

I put my hands together, grunting as I thrust them apart, a wave of energy spreading out from me, forcing vines back, while destroying others.

A pair of high-pitched screams causes me to turn my head, to see Diamond Tiara and Silver being lifted by several vines, while several spiked ones are rushing towards them.

My eyes widen in panic and I move to get to them, but a pair of vines grab my ankles, causing me to fall to the ground, before another pair of vines snake out and grab my wrists, before the vines all lift me into the air and hold me outstretched.

I stare in horror as the spiked vines thrust towards the fillies, before a whirling sound reaching my ears.

Suddenly, the spiked vines change direction violently, as if something slammed into them, before there’s a small explosion at their tips.

Another whirling sound, followed by a thunking sound right by my head. Looking to my left, I see something with a boomerang shape resting next to me, embedded into the vine holding my wrist. It’s red and yellow.

Wait. I’ve seen that design before.

A red circle of light flashes in the centre of the boomerang, before it explodes, destroying the vines holding my wrists.

Thinking fast, I move with the momentum to aim myself and blast the vines holding my ankles, before flipping and righting myself.

“Booyah!” I turn my head to see several vines that had surrounded the flower sisters be blasted apart by a blue ray of energy.

Looking around, I see a green bear charging at several of the vines that are covering a house, where it starts tearing at them with its teeth and claw.

No... no, it can’t be. I have to be dreaming here.

“Duck!” I do so on instinct, only for a pair of the yellow and red boomerangs to fly right where my head would’ve been, where they impact with several incoming vines and explode.

I turn to look in the direction where they’d come from, only to see another humanoid figure land not too far away from me. he’s wearing a red shirt with green on the arm’s shoulder parts, green tights, boots, green gloves, a face mask, has short, spiky black hair and be black circle with a yellow R emblazoned on the light side of his chest.

I just stare at him, my mind not processing who I’m seeing.

“Robin?” I realize I actually spoke my question instead of just thinking it.

“Good to finally find you, Raven,” he smirks, giving me a thumbs up. “But let’s talk later. These ponies need our help. Titans, go!”

I would question how Robin knows they’re ponies, but I’ll save that for when the vines aren’t being so violent.

After several tiring minutes, the vines seem to settle down a little, giving us some room to breathe.

I stand with my hands on my knees, panting a bit from all the effort I’d had to put into that. These vines are way more violent than the show implied.

As I catch my breath, I look up as Robin comes over, joined by Cyborg and the green bear, which shifts into Beast Boy.

“Finally found you, girl,” Cyborg says, grinning.

Beast Boy gives me a confused look, folding his arms. “Wow. Never saw you in anything but you’re cloak and stuff, Raven. It’s kinda weird.”

“And the green boy who turns into animals has a right to call me weird for a simple change of clothes?” I say, without thinking. “Besides, what about that time when Robin was away?”

The green on his face is joined by red.

“So, how’re you all here?” I ask, looking around at them.

They each look to each other, seeming a little surprised, before looking to me, Cyborg saying, “We were hoping you could give us an idea.”

“Um...” I say, scratching my forehead with a single finger. Okay, this isn’t quite how I expected my day to go.

“I don’t get it,” Beast Boy frowns, having gotten over my little quip, it would seem. “One minute we’re relaxing after beating Trigon, then suddenly we’re in this weird world where animals talk, but I can’t understand a single word.”

That catches me attention for two reasons, one, Beast Boy mentioned beating Trigon, which confirms that these are the real Teen Titans and apparently right from the tail end of season four, but he also mentioned something very odd.

“Wait. You can’t speak Equestrain?”

They all look to me, before Robin folds his arms, frowning. “So that’s what they call it. Huh. So Equestrian and Latin are the same languages in this world.”

I cock an eyebrow. “You can understand the ponies?”

He nods. “Learned Latin back in school.”

“And I can speak over thirty languages thanks to the programs in my systems,” Cyborg taps his head, before pointing to our green companion. “We’ve both had to translate for BB here whenever we spoke with anyone... though they mostly avoided us.”

“And when I tried turning into one them, they all started shouting at us and chased us out of whatever town we were in,” Beast Boy pouts. “What in the world’s a Changeling, anyway?”

“One step below a succubus,” I say, without thinking.

They all stare at me.

I shrug. “Is it really so hard to believe I’d know about such creatures?”

“It’s not that, Raven,” Robin says, glancing to the other two, before returning to me. “You’re just being a lot more... expressive than we’re used to.”

Beast Boy gets an uncertain look. “Yeah. Last time you were like this, you ended up freeing an evil dragon from a book.”

I give him a deadpan glare.

Okay. So, for whatever reason, the real Teen Titans are here, minus Starfire and I seem to be the only one who’s not really a Titan, but just in the body of one.

“So, any ideas what brought us here?” Cyborg asks, looking to me. “Robin’s tried to come up with some theories, but we can’t really narrow it down.”

“Why hello there, Teen Titans!”

The other three flinch, while my eyes go wide. Oh, no. Not him.

There’s a flash of white light and suddenly Discord is hovering above us, grinning.

I faceplam. “I should’ve stayed in bed.”

“Robin, what a delight to meet you at last,” Discord says, popping over and shaking Robin’s hand. “I must commend you on your masterful skill in foiling that stuck-up Slade on his plans for you being his apprentice.”

Cyborg looks very confused as Discord sits atop his shoulder, now tiny. “And Cyborg, oh, the way you resisted Brother Blood after infiltrating his little Hive, brilliant.”

Beast Boy looks very uncomfortable as Discord wraps himself around his body like a snake, though he’s wearing a small sombre expression. “And Beast Boy, I do so apologize for Terra. If only she’d waited a little for Robin to explain, things would’ve gone so differently, would they not? But at least she went down as a hero, yes?”

I’m about to get angry, but now he’s suddenly in front of me. “And Raven, of course, how can I forget? Oh, I must thank you for coming to our world. Gave me the insight to visit you own and, oh, my word, what a hoot your Earth is! The fact I can have an alter-ego there and even play not only a character like myself but actually myself and no one even realize it? Oh, it’s so hilarious!”

It takes a few moments for my brain to properly try and figure out just what Discord was going on about there.

Did... did he just say HE is John De Lancie... and plays himself?

I... that sounds so beyond ridiculous, but, with this being Discord, it would also make so much sense!

Then, I realize what else he just said and I whirl on him, glaring. “You can go to Earth?! You could take me back, this whole time?!”

Suddenly Discord’s expression sours and he folds his arms. “Hmm. Not quite. When I first went in I ended up right where you left from and ran into something I’d rather not encounter again. Quite the spoil sport, that one.” He waves a claw in the air. “I’d rather keep this world out of that little squabble of his, thank you very much. He’s fine with me travelling to your world to play my roles, I am an act-tor, after all, but that’s as far as I can go without him making things troublesome on this end.”

I just stare, confused. What in the bloody hell is his babbling about?

“Um... Raven?” Beasty Boy asks, looking to me uncertainly. “Who or what is this?”

I groan. “Titans, meet Discord, Lord of Chaos and, supposedly, reformed.”

Discord gives an over the top gasp, claw over his chest. “Even you, Raven? Why, the idea that I’m not reformed seems to be shared by so many.”

“I can’t imagine why,” I say flatly.

“Anyway, I noticed we’re one Titan short, are we not?” he says, looking directly at Robin this time.

Robin looks away, clenching a fist. “We haven’t found any sign of Starfire in this world.”

“We found each other easily enough,” Cyborg looks to me. “And we learned about you from some newspapers, so we headed to this town. Didn’t expect we’d have to fight plants when we got here, though.”

“Yeah, I wonder why that would be,” I say sarcastically, looking to the draconequus with a firm look.

He just blows a raspberry at me. “I can assure you, despite the besmirching of my good name; I had nothing to do with this.”

I cock an eyebrow.

“Oh, alright fine. I suppose you’d already know, but it’s not like I meant for the Plunder Seeds to sprout now, of all times,” he folds his arms, sticking his nose in the air.

No, he literally uses his tongue to take his nose off and sticks it into thin air.

Cyborg groans, putting a hand to his head. “It’s like that time with Control Freak in the TVs all over again, only in real life.”

...

Nope. Not going there. Too much of a headache.

Discord scoffs. “Oh, please, that cheap imitation of my first me role? I am far more than he could ever be.”

With this world having been based on a cartoon, I’m pretty sure that’s begging Murphy’s Law, right there, Discord.

“Anyway, I’m surprised you’re all still here,” the draconequus continues, taking a pair of needles and knitting several vines into a shape. “After all, if I’m not the one making the vines so violent, who is?”

As he says this, I notice he’s knitting the vines into the shape of a female human.

I frown. I don’t know what his game is, but if I have to go check on the Mane 6, I will. For all I know, he’s doing something he didn’t in the show.

“Where’re you goin’?” Cyborg asks as I start to walk towards the Everfree.

“To make sure the only ponies able to save this world from its worst dangers don’t die because someone left dangerous seeds planted a thousand years ago,” I say, glaring at Discord over my shoulder.

___________________________________________________________

“You should’ve stayed back,” I say as we make our way towards the Castle of the Two Sisters. “I don’t trust Discord to pay full attention to helping keep ponies safe.”

“Hey, if not for me, you wouldn’t know where you’re going,” Beast Boy says, stopping at my feet. He’s currently in the form of a grey hound.

I just give him a deadpan. “I can sense auras. Even if I can’t smell them, like you, I’d find them.”

“Hey, what’s wrong with a little backup?” Cyborg says merrily, putting a hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah, well— Look out!” I cry, pushing Cyborg out of the way as several vines lash out from the ground.

Well all tumble, falling through some underbrush and flopping onto the ground.

“Well now, isn’t this amusing?”

My eyes widen and I look up as a human shape moves out from the shadows onto the large branch of a nearby tree.

“Slade,” Robin growls.

“Please, call me Deathstroke,” he says, giving a mocking little bow. “Suits me far better, don’t you think? I do hope you like what I’ve done with the place.”

I just scoff. “You really expect us to believe you’re controlling Discord’s Plunder Vines? Yeah, and I’ve a crush on Beast Boy.”

Beast Boy blinks, before looking to me with his mouth hanging open. “You do?”

The rest of us, even Slade/Deathstroke, roll our eyes (well, Deathstroke’s rolls his eye, but whatever). Seems BB’s still immune to sarcasm.

“These vines are quite interesting though, aren’t they?” Deathstroke says, leaning against the tree. “Quite a poisonous situation, with how it affects the plants, even the ivy.” He chuckles. “Have fun, Titans. Give my regards to the princesses.”

He seems to fade away into the shadows.

I, however, am thinking about his word choice. Discord said he’s not the one in control of the vines and Slade, Deathstroke or whatever’s choice of words was odd.

“Come on,” I say, getting up and moving in the direction we had been before.

After a few minutes, screaming causes my heart to leap. That’s the Mane 6!

I rush forward, pushing through the vegetation, coming out into a clearing, where the six ponies and dragon are struggling to avoid the vines.

“Nopony will bring harm to my forest!” Turning, I’m met with a very odd sight, even for Equestria. It’s a pony, a Earth Pony mare, her body akin in design to Cadance’s than a regular pony, with a green coat and red mane and tail. She has vine like patterns along her hooves and her Cutie Mark is a batch of Poison Ivy.

I just stare for several seconds, before deadpanning.

Wow. Just... just wow, is that so dumb.

Her eyes, glowing bright red, turn to me and she snarls. “You were attacking my vines. You want to destroy my forest!”

Wait, her forest? Since when...?

The pony screams in anger as explosions occur behind me and I glace over my shoulder to see Twilight and the others being released from the vines and hurrying off in the direction of the Tree of Harmony’s cave.

The pony screams again, vines shooting from nearby her, heading towards the retreating ponies and dragon. “Leave my tree alone!”

I send a blast of energy towards the vines, stopping them from reaching their targets.

“Whoa. Who’s that?” Beast Boy’s voice is followed by him, Robin and Cyborg coming up next to me, the vine pony’s full attention on us.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this,” I roll my eyes, “but I think this is a pony version of Poison Ivy.”

Robin cocks an eyebrow. “Poison Ivy ended up in this world, too?”

“Seems like it,” Cyborg fires a beam at Ivy, who shields herself with vines that crumble, which only seems to make her madder. “Any ideas how we can stop her, when this whole forest is under her control?!”

Poison Ivy in control of the Everfree Forest. Ain’t that a terrifying thought?

“We just have to keep her busy,” I say, my hands glowing with my magic. “Trust me, Twilight and the others will handle the rest.”

“How? Yikes!” Beast Boy cries, turning into a small bird to avoid a vine from snatching him.

“They just will, now come on!” I yell, charging at Ivy. The others follow and we each leap out of the way as she sends vines at each of us.

“Yipe!” I turn to see Beast Boy grabbed and held by a vine, only for him to turn into a mouse and drop out of its hold, before turning into an eagle and flying up.

“Raven, behind you!” I turn and only just manage to avoid the jaws of... a tree?

“Argh!” I grunt, feeling something hard hit me in the head, disorienting me for a moment, giving several vines a chance to grab me by the wrists and ankles and lift me up, giving me a view of the open mouth of a clearly mutated fly-catcher plant as it comes in for a taste.

Just as it’s about to snap down on my head, a red and yellow disc with an R emblazoned on it flies into the mouth, causing it snap shut on reflex, before exploding.

Beast Boy lands on my shoulder, switching from an eagle to a mouse and quickly chews through the vines, letting me get free.

“I don’t know how much longer we can keep this up,” the green mouse says, shifting into an eagle again.

“We can’t give up,” Robin shouts as he avoids another slew of vines, before he looks directly at me. “Raven, can you get into Ivy’s mind somehow?”

I frown. I’ve never really tried that kind of thing, but I guess now’s as good a time as any.

I try to calm myself, taking several deep breathes, before looking right at Ivy. “Azarath Metrion Zinthos!”

At once, my view of the world changes to a wide expanse of blue and green, with lines of energy moving all around my line of sight.

I frown, seeing something in the distance.

Raven?! Robin’s voice calls, sounding far away. What’s going on?

“Not sure,” I answer honestly, straining my focus. Things become clearer and I see the pony Ivy. “She looks like she’s struggling against something and... wait, what?”

A shadow seems to be forming behind her. It has a pony shape, but I can’t make anything else out, save for its pure red glowing eyes.

Suddenly, it looks up and I feel a wave of pain wash over me.

I stumble back, my vision returning to the Everfree as Ivy hovers above us, her eyes glowing red.

“What happened?” Cyborg asks as Beast Boy helps keep me standing.

“Something’s inside her mind,” I grunt, holding my head. “It’s usurping her will, causing her to act on her base instincts and desires, while clouding others. But, she’s struggling against it, trying desperately to break free.”

“Did you get a chance to see what it was?” Robin asks, leap-kicking a vine that was coming at him away as he swats another with his Bo staff.

I stand up straight, shaking my head. “All I got was a dark shape of a pony, with glowing red eyes.”

“Glowing red eyes?” Cyborg blinks, before frowning, looking to Robin. “Think it could be Blood?”

“There’s a pony Ivy in this world, so it wouldn’t surprise me at this moment,” he says, using his Bo staff to flip over another large vine.

“We just have to keep her or, I guess since Blood’s controlling her, him occupied long enough for Twilight and the others to give the Elements of Harmony back to the Tree of Harmony,” I say, firing a wave of energy at several vines, tearing them to ribbons.

I glance around to see the other three staring at me like I’ve suddenly grown a second head.

Oh... right. To those that don’t know squat about MLP, what I just said probably sounded like random nonsense.

“Just trust me on this!” I shout, before crying out in alarm as a large vines takes me by surprise and wraps around me tight, its grip getting stronger and stronger as it tries to crush me.

“Raven!” the others cry, before a bright flash lights up the area as a rainbow of colours flash around us, going over the vines.

As the light passes over me, I feel the positive energy from the Elements and Tree, as well as the vines around me vanishing, allowing me to drop back to the ground.

Once the light fades away, the forest looks more like it should and the vines are nowhere in sight. Ivy, however, is still here.

She’s lying on the ground, looking exhausted.

She groans, lifting her head and slowly opening her eyes, causing us all to tense, but I relax when I see her eyes are normal. Her irises a green, who’d a thought?

She looks around in confusion. “What...? Where am I? Wasn’t I in Vanhoover? Where’s this?”

Wait, Vanhoover? Now I’m confused. And why does her accent sound like she's from New Orleans? What's the MLP version of that called, anyway.

“Doesn’t she mean Vancouver?” Beast Boy asks.

I shake my head, looking to him and the other two. “In this world, a lot of the towns and cities are named a lot like in the real world, but with a pun of sorts, mostly equine ones.” Then I frown, turning to the green boy. “Wait. You understood her? I thought you couldn’t speak Latin?”

Beast Boy shakes his head. “I can’t. That’s why...” he trails off, turning to the pony. “Wait. I did understand her. How?”

I blink, before groaning and facepalm. “If I had to guess, Discord has a part in it. Nice of him to not inform us beforehand,” I grumble under my breath.

“Raven!” we all turn to see Twilight and the gang heading our way, Celestia and Luna following alongside them.

As they near, however, Luna’s eyes fall on Ivy and she starts tearing up as I sense a wave of emotions coming from her I wouldn’t have expected.

“Ivy?!” she cries, before rushing forward and pulling the green mare into a warm hug.

I just stare with my jaw hanging open and look to Celestia, hoping for some kind of explanation.

Celestia herself looks stunned.

It is Twilight, however, who speaks first.

“Wait. Those designs on her hooves, the Cutie Mark,” the purple Alicorn’s eyes shine. “Oh my gosh! Poison Ivy, the cousin of Mage Meadowbrooke?!”

...

And... now I’m totally lost.

I turn to Celestia, hoping she’ll clue myself, and the rest of us in.

Celestia looks from Luna holding tight to Ivy, then to me, the other Titans, giving them a raised eyebrow that implies I will need to do some explaining of my own later, her ponies and then me again, before taking a deep breath and sighing.

“Ivy was an old friend of Luna’s when we were little,” she says as the Lunar mare helps the other to her hooves. “Though plants rely more on sunlight than moonlight, Ivy and Luna got on well and became good friends, with Luna helping Ivy to be known as a great expert on plants.” Her face saddens and she closes her eyes. “But, shortly after her cousin vanished without a trace, so to did Ivy. It is still unknown to this day what happened to her, but, with her gone, Luna felt more alone than ever and...”

Yeah. Aside from the other Titans, we all know where that led.

A small smile returns to Celestia’s face. “Perhaps, however, we now can learn what happened.”

“Not likely, sister.”

We turn as Luna joins us, Ivy leaning against the slightly taller pony.

“What do you mean, Princess Luna?” Applejack asks, causing me to wonder why she used Luna’s title for a second, before I notice the expressions on the other Titans.

Right. I hadn’t gotten around to explaining about the princesses yet and AJ somehow figured it out just by looking at them.

Luna shakes her head, before looking to Ivy. “I... I don’t remember what happened before I awoke in this forest. I went out looking for my cousin... and that’s all I can remember. Everything else is just blank.”

“A matter for another time, then. As for now,” Celestia nods, before looking to the boys, who get uncertain looks at the attention from the white pony, “who are you three?”

It seems only now that Twilight takes notice of the other Titans. At once, her eyes light up.

Oh, boy. I know that look.

I clear my throat and the ponies all look to me. I hold out a hand towards the boys. “Everypony, there’s are the other Teen Titans. Cyborg, Beast Boy and the leader of the Titans, Robin.”

The ponies look at the Titans, before looking to me, the Titans again and me once more.

“You’ll please forgive our lack of respect, Your Highness,” Robin says, bowing politely to Celestia and Luna and Twilight in turn. Guess he got clued in pretty quick that, since Luna’s an Alicorn, chances Tia and Twi are royalty too were likely. “My team and I aren’t quite clear how we came to your world... and it seems some things about our world somehow leaked into yours.”

“How so?” Rarity asks, though I see her eyeing Beast Boy’s attire with a firm eye.

He indicates to Ivy. “In our world, there’s a woman who goes by the name Poison Ivy, who has power over plants, much like this mare.”

Nice that he omitted that the human Ivy is a criminal.

“And, if what Raven sensed before is any indicator, an enemy of ours, Brother Blood, is here in your world, too,” Cyborg nods.

At once, Celestia’s expression darkens. “Brother Blood?” She looks away, scowling. “I had hoped we had heard the last of him.”

...

Um, come again?

“So, now that things seem settled here,” Robin looks to me. “Raven, any clues you’ve seen since you got here as to how the four of us got here? Maybe it’ll help us find Starfire.”

At once, it suddenly hits me. These are the real Teen Titans and they still don’t know I’m not their Raven.

I look away, wrapping my arms around myself. “I don’t know.”

Twilight comes over and puts a hoof on my hand. “Raven? Is this about... about how they’re from a different world than yours?”

That causes confusion to play across the boys’ faces.

“Um, what are you talking about?” Beast Boy asks, cocking an eyebrow.

“I’m not your Raven,” I say, not willing to meet their eyes.

I refuse to tell them they’re cartoons, just as I refuse to tell the ponies. But... unlike the ponies, I look like someone they know, someone they care about. I can’t pretend I’m her. It wouldn’t be right.

“What d’ya mean you’re not our Raven?” Cyborg asks.

Twilight looks up at me, seems to understand, and looks to them. “You know this world is an alternate reality, a world different from your own?” They nod and she continues. “Well, Raven may look like someone you know from your world and have the same powers, but she isn’t from the world you know. She’s an alternate Raven. Your Raven... I don’t know if she’s in our world or not, but I don’t think she is.”

I feel Robin’s eyes on me, before he speaks. “I understand.”

“You do?” Cyborg and Beast Boy ask in unison as I glance his way.

He nods. “Back when I was working with Batman, we met our share of weird things. There was also the time Superman dealt with something to do with an alternate dimension.”


Okay. I did not know that detail. Either I’m clueless because I never really got to watch much of the Superman Animated Series that was spawned from Batman the Animated Series, or that was something that happened in-universe, that never got made into an episode.

Robin holds out a hand. “You may not be our Raven, but we’d be happy to have you join us.”

I look to him for a few moments, before giving a small smile and take the offered hand.

“And I would recommend you stay in Ponyville, for a while at least,” Celestia says, looking to Robin. “I feel you will be able to adapt to our world far easier if you are around the town Raven has taken to calling her home since her arrival. Not to mention give us time to find a way to introduce you to our subjects.”

“I have so many questions! So much to learn!” Twilight leaps in front of the guys, that grin on her face. “I can’t wait!”

“Better not to fight her, guys,” I smirk as they give me uncertain looks. “Just role with it as best you can. You should make it out alive.”

Author's Note:

Okay. finally got around to this chapter.

So, almost all the titans are together, save Starfire. And Slade is in Equestria, this can't be good.

What will happen next? How many more villains will Raven and the Titans have to face?



Can't say how long you'll have to wait, i'm afraid. Other things on my mind, ya know?

Also, for those who are interested in my What a Deer fic, that's going through some changes to the original storyline.

With Bright Mac and Pear Butter having had such an impact on several ponies, i don't feel right about the original storyline i had in mind, which was the cake's adopting fawn aj and raising her themselves. I can't bring myself to do that to pear butter.

anyway, that's all for now. Still won't be seeing the MLP movie for another month, because we don't get it here in Australia for another month and as for the leaked remaining episodes of season 7?

Ain't seen hide nor hair of em, but they are apparently a thing.

this will be a problem.


okay, i'm done here. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and, til next time, later everypony