• Published 21st Apr 2016
  • 1,381 Views, 114 Comments

Aria - SprocketProductions



Aria is a male to female transgender pony with struggles even more than normal ponies

  • ...
42
 114
 1,381

6 Loss of Trust and Love

I cried on my way from the house I lived in for several years. Had it been a mistake for me to tell my parents? Would they ever accept me? I wiped the tears away from my eyes, smearing my make-up as I cleared my vision of the road. I breathed deeply and thought quietly. If they didn't accept who I was, then to tartarus with them. I wasn't going to change who I was for their liking, that's not right. I did have doubts, though, as I still had many fond memories of them. They raised me with a largely happy foalhood. Now I left them behind after destroying their respect for the mare at heart they called their son for twentry whole years.

I saw a motel with lights on just off the road. It had gotten dark, and I needed a place to sleep for the night. I pulled into the parking lot and retrieved my laptop case from the lockbox in the back, making sure it was locked upon closing it. I went to the front entrance to see a nice looking interior with a stallion with a sweet smile on his face.

"Welcome to the hooves Motel, how may I..." he noticed the smeers on my make-up, unmistakably from tears, "miss, are you alright?"

I sniffled, "Yes, thank you. Just a little... sad, I guess."

"Poor thing... tell you what..." he grabbed a key off of one of the hooks and passed it to me, "I'm not supposed to do this, but nopony else is gonna come this late at night. I'll cover your room for the night. It's up the stairs and the last one on the left."

I nodded gratefully as I took the key, "Thank you, sir..."

Heading up the stairs, I looked at the doors until I stopped at the last one on the left, putting the key in and turning it before opening the door. I stepped inside and lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling for a few minutes before pulling out my laptop. The motel had free WiFi, thank goodness. I logged into MagickPhoenix and posted about the events that had transpired. I got numerous comments of sympathy, proving once again, my friends were real ones.

I sighed as I looked at the reassuring comments. I didn't need my parents to feel loved. I had so many loving friends and of course, my favorite pony who I would meet with the next day and we could live together, showing love for each other. I shut down my laptop and went to take a shower. The motel obviously had a water softener, as I was much more comfortable with this gentile touch than with the rough hard water from the dwelling I had been living in. It felt luxurious here, and I savoured it.

When I got out, I looked in the mirror at my face, wiping the fog off and seeing the face of a still feminine stallion. I almost looked like a mare even without makeup. For once, I felt pretty without it. I heard the door of the motel room open through the closed barrier of the separated bathroom. I quickly applied some of my makeup, making my eyelashes once again obvious, as without them, I still looked more like a stallion. I put on a soft white robe that the establishment provided and slowly stepped out of the bathroom to see the stallion who had greeted me puting a soft looking blanket neatly over the sheets already on the bed.

"Sorry if I scared you, miss, but I thought you might want a blanket. I also washed your clothes for you." He gestured toward the neatly folded dress and other garments I had worn that day.

I was mildly creeped out that he washed my clothes, but still appreciated it. I thanked him as he left the room. Taking off the robe and climbing into the bed, I found that it was soft and very comfortable. I longed for my significant other, looking at the empty space next to me. Grabbing a pillow, I imagined it was him and embraced it with all four legs, sleeping silently all night long.

I dreamt that I was in a temple made of marble with tall pillars and a pointed ceiling. Golden chandeliers hung drom it, bathing the area in warm light. There were four alicorns around me. They cast magic and I felt a soothing sensation, feeling my very form change, I was becoming a mare in my dream. The rest of the dream was me stepping out of the temple to meet with my significant other, when I stepped out, we hugged each other tightly, and nothing else mattered. In fact, to us, nothing else existed except for-

I awoke to light pouring into the window as the alarm clock on the nightstand beeped repeatedly and annoyingly. I turned it off as I stepped out of bed and yawned. I went to the bathroom and took my morning constitutional before doing my make-up and brushing my teeth. I packed up my stuff into the laptop case and headed out of the room. When I walked down the stairs, I saw the stallion smiling at me as I gave him my key.

"Need anything else, miss?" He asked.

I replied with a barely awakened voice, "Caffeine... Coke? Coffee? Straight up powder?"

"Right over there miss." He giggled as he pointed at an espresso machine with several small Styrofoam cups set to the side.

I made my way there and drank one cup of espresso, "Thank you."

He nodded at me as I walked outside and got in my truck. I started it and began to drive on the route to my favorite pony's location. We had been planning this for years and I knew he had moved in just a day previously. I watched the road go by as I made progress on the long journey. I knew it would be a while to Manehattan, but it would be extremely pleasant when we were finally together. I looked into the rear view mirror at Canterlot getting smaller and bid farewell for a year.

My phone began to vibrate, it was him. My significant other was calling me. I answered it and heard him tell me good news.

"I'm moved into the house and so very ready to see you, Aria." He told me.

I replied happily, "I'm so glad!"

I put my Bluetooth headset on and plugged my phone in so we could talk for the rest of the way, only taking breaks for fuel and rest stops. Even still, I talked with him. I knew that we would be together for as long as we lived when I got to his house. We were special to each other and nothing would change that. And when Shining's birthday came around again, she would be introduced to him. I couldn't wait for her and Aurora to meet him.

Author's Note:

May the 4th be with you

Also, I don't know what the name for Aria's significant other should be. If I don't think of anything by next chapter, I'll use one of my already made OC's.