• Published 22nd Apr 2016
  • 1,004 Views, 30 Comments

The Tag Team From Tartarus - PonySage86



When Chrysalis Sombra and Tirek all team up will the Mane six and the Princesses be able to defeat them? And what is Discord up to during all this?

  • ...
3
 30
 1,004

Unexcepted Gifts

Sombra unexplodes into existence, he looks around at his surroundings and sighs, Never shadow warp while mad, it's always a misfire.he's warped himself to some random hallway in Bug Bite and Cherry Blossom's home. He gazes at the cool black stone and green glowing stalactites illuminating the corridor, he assumes Cherry Blossom hasn't gotten to this section of the old hive just yet. He looks down both directions of the corridor. I can't believe it not a single flower rug or frilly lamp anywhere. Sombra smiles. Finally. Sombra begins walking down the hallway, pleased at the corridor most ponies would find horrifying. His ears perk up at the sound of somepony talking, he glances further up the corridor and groans at the sight of a magenta carpet and light purple walls, brightening up the dark corridor. shaking his head he looks at a cloaked figure standing on his hind hooves talking to some drones, the drones seem to be ignoring him as they break open a stalactite and grab some glowing stone from within. Sombra wonders what Chrysalis wants with that as the drones buzz back down the bright hallway, the cloaked figure sighs and turns in Sombra's direction, Sombra takes note as Bug Bite's eyes brighten as he spots Sombra in the hallway.

"Mr. Sombra." Bug Bite says happily as Sombra closes the distant between them, Sombra grunts.

"It's Lord Sombra." Sombra says annoyed, Bug Bite bows.

"Sorry, Mr. Lord Sombra." Bug Bite says while straitening back up while smiling, Sombra rolls his eyes.

"Must every changeling I meet be so annoying?" Sombra asks walking past Bug Bite, Bug Bite begins walking beside him down the hallway.

"Something bugging you?" Bug Bite asks, trying to hide a chuckle at his own choice of words, Sombra simply groans once more.

"Just an annoying mare I have to deal with." Sombra says dryly, Bug Bite chuckles.

"Yeah wives can be a real pain." Bug Bite chuckles some more, Sombra's eyes widen at him.

"What did you just say?" Sombra asks narrowing his eyes at Bug Bite, Bug Bite raises an eyebrow at him.

"I said wives are a pain."

"What wife? I don't have a wife!" Sombra exclaims confused, Bug Bite's eyes widen at him as he begins to panic.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I just assumed you and Chrysalis were-."

"What!? Married?!" Sombra interrupts, Bug Bite just nods. "Why would you think that!?"

"Well you and her get along, and she is always smiling around you..." Bug Bite suddenly stops panicking and blinks before raising an eyebrow at Sombra.

"What now!" Sombra growls at the cloaked changeling.

"Why are you so mad?" Sombra blinks at him, his anger fading.

"What?"

"It was a simple misunderstanding why did that make you so angry?" Bug Bite asks his confusion overpowering his fear of the much stronger pony. Sombra just blinks, Why was I so mad?

"Never mind that what are you doing here anyway?" Sombra asks in a regal tone, Bug Bite just looks at the lord of shadows with a bored expression.

"I live here what are you doing here?" Sombra face hooves.

"Right you're not just another drone." Sombra chuckles to himself. "You're more like Chrysalis or the leaders."

"Y-yeah I guess." Bug Bite says sadly, Sombra looks at the changeling, his face is lowered hidden under his hood. Sombra rubs his chin with a hoof and huffs.

"You want to know why, don't you?" Bug Bite looks wide eyed at Sombra. "Why you're different then the others?"

"Yes I would like to know." Bug Bite takes his hood off. "I've never known there were creatures like me, and when I finally find some they either barely look like me or..."

"Or they're just mindless drones." Bug Bite nods.

"And they look exactly like me!" Bug Bite shouts, looking down at the ground a moment he puts his hoof up to the tiny bump on his head.

"Well I think I can explain." Bug Bite looks at Sombra hopefully. "All changelings are connected by something called the hive mind, it's a mental connection between the queen and her subjects, leadership class changelings listen to the queen but also help her by helping control the changelings, so that she doesn't have to monitor them all at the same time. Drones don't have much if any free will as all they do is follow orders."

"Ok but why am different? I don't feel any mental connection." Bug Bite looks down at the ground. "I never have."

"Of course you haven't." Bug Bite raises an eyebrow at the lord of shadows. "Clearly your egg was left here by mistake, or possibly it had some defect, most likely it did evidenced by your lack of a horn. Regardless you weren't joined into the hive mind upon birth possibly because you were too far away or maybe because of your lack of a horn. As for your eyes maybe it has something to do with not being part of the hive mind, maybe the other drones lack of pupils indicates their status. But I can't explain why you walk on your hind hooves."

"Oh I can explain that." Bug Bite suddenly stops walking, Sombra stops walking as well looking back at the changeling. "It's because of her." Bug Bite points up at the wall, Sombra turns to look at the painting he's pointing at. The painting is of Chrysalis's mother Queen Arachna she's standing on her hind legs, while throwing her fore legs into the air and laughing, lightening bolts strike in the background. The paintings dark colors and black frame clash with the wall that has been painted with white lilies.

"How does this explain anything?" Sombra asks raising an eyebrow at Bug Bite, Bug Bite blushes and looks away.

"When I was really young I saw this picture and thought that I was suppose to walk like that." Sombra's jaw drops. "So I taught myself how, and now I can't walk on all fours anymore, it feels weird."

"That's unbelievable." Sombra says both impressed and amused, he stifles a chuckle as he starts walking down hall once more. Why could anypony make such a stupid mistake?

"Hey speaking of weird physical traits." Sombra looks over at Bug Bite as they walk through a curtain doorway into the throne- I mean living room. Sombra looks at the large room the walls painted with an elegantly painted memorial of a cherry blossom orchard in mid autumn, Sombra is still amazed at the detail with individual petals floating in the breeze against the setting sun background, each blade of grass and flower on the ground is detailed, the ceiling is painted blue with white clouds, and the floor is covered by green carpet that looks like grass, it's difficult to tell where the grass on the floor ends and the grass in the painting starts. He looks at Chrysalis, Night Fly, and Cherry Blossom who are all sitting around the coffee table each on their own floral couch. Sombra takes a second to look at Cherry Blossoms cutie mark, it's a paint brush painting a cherry blossom tree on a canvas. Suddenly Sombra remembers what Bug Bite had said.

"What about weird physical traits?" Sombra asks turning to look at Bug Bite, Bug Bite coughs and looks nervously at Sombra.

"Well I was just wondering...." Bug Bite taps his fore hooves together,Sombra gestures with his hoof, interested to see where this is going. Bug Bite shallows and looks at Sombra with determination. When he speaks he nearly shouts. "What's with those things on your eyes!"

"What?" Sombra blinks, and the girls turn to look at the boys. Sombra raises an eyebrow and stares at Bug Bite. "What things on my eyes?"

"Those purple things on the corners of your eyes." Bug Bite points a hoof at Sombra's face.

"Yes I've been wondering that too." Sombra turns to look at the sound of Cherry Blossom's voice. The three mares have stood up and are walking over to the two stallions.

"Wondering what?" Sombra asks very confused. Chrysalis steps forward and places a huff on his shoulder.

"Somy they mean the magical purple energy thingies coming from the corners of your eyes." Sombra just blinks at her.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Sombra asks his confusion masked by his annoyance, everypony blinks at him. Chrysalis turns to Night Fly who returns her gaze.

"He doesn't know?" Night Fly asks.

"I don't think he does."

"How could he not know?"

"I don't know!"

"Should we tell him?"

"Of course! Night Fly go get a mirror!" Chrysalis squeals, Night Fly giggles as she buzzes away. Sombra just glares at the changeling as she fly's away. As she leaves the room he turns back to the other three ponies in the room, they're all looking at each other trying not to laugh.

"What the hell is wrong with you people!?" Sombra shouts throwing his fore hooves into the air, Cherry Blossom giggles slightly and turns away she gasps as she looks at a nearby clock.

"Oh my goodness I have to go!" Cherry Blossom begins to run toward the curtain that leads toward the exit, but is stopped by Chrysalis who teleports in front of her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Chrysalis asks her gaze piercing into Cherry Blossom's soul, Cherry Blossom cringes in fear at her stare.

"Well I have to go to the crystal empire to pick up my order."

"That can wait." Chrysalis's eyes narrow, but then her face suddenly brightens as a smile crosses her lips. "Somy's reaction is gonna be priceless."

"But the store will close in a few hours." Cherry Blossom says smiling at the giggling changeling queen.

"How about this, if you stay just until Somy freaks out I'll send Night Fly and Stag Beetle with you. Stag Beetle can pull your carriage much faster then you." Chrysalis says smiling. "I need as many ponies as possible to laugh at his reaction."

"Um ok I guess I can do that." Chrysalis pats her on the back, and nods approvingly. They both turn at a high pitched voice coming from across the room.

"I FOUND ONE!!!!" Night Fly squeals in delight, she looks down embarrassed. "Okay it was in my room I knew right where it was."

"Will somepony tell me what's going on!" Sombra shouts, Night Fly quickly buzzes up to the lord of shadows and shoves the mirror at him. Sombra looks at himself in the mirror he hadn't used one of these since before he became the lord of shadows, he looked the same as he remembered except the whites of his eyes are now green and he had..... purple wavy things.... coming off his...

"What the hell! It looks like I've got magic mascara on!" All the ponies in the room burst into laughter, Sombra glares at them and Cherry Blossom and Bug Bite run out of the room laughing, Chrysalis turns to yell at them as they leave.

"Night Fly will be right out!" Chrysalis manages to shout through fits of laughter, her attention is brought back to Sombra shouting some more.

"How long have I had these things!?" Sombra asks kind of freaking out.

"As long as I can remember." Chrysalis answers calmly, a smug smile does all her laughing for her.

"How can anypony take me seriously with these ridiculous things coming out of my eyes?" Sombra asks, worried about his reputation as lord of darkness. Chrysalis turns to Night Fly, she gestures with her eyes at Sombra, Night Fly nods in response and heads out the door following Cherry Blossom and Bug Bite.

"Somy..."

"Stop calling me!" Sombra shouts, Chrysalis pouts at him.

"Somy?"

"Stop it."

"Somy?"

"I said stop it!"

"Somy!?" Sombra sighs in defeat.

"Yes Chrysalis?" Chrysalis smiles at him.

"I take you seriously." Sombra raises an eyebrow at her.

"Really?" Chrysalis just keeps smiling.

"I know it may not seem like it but I do take you seriously and so does all of Equestria. Regardless of your silly eye energy or not, millions of ponies fear you." Sombra looks away from the queen.

"Even Celestia?" Sombra asks over his shoulder without turning back to Chrysalis, Chrysalis just rolls her eyes.

"Especially Celestia." Chrysalis says smiling at the back of Sombra's head. Without saying another word Sombra begins walking toward the curtain doorway that leads to the sleeping section of the hi- house. He stops and turns to look back at Chrysalis, she raises an eyebrow it looks like the purple streams on his eyes have gotten smaller and the neon green of his eyes seems to have dimmed, she shrugs her shoulders and smiles brightly

"Chrysalis?" Sombra's voice is low, Chrysalis continues smiling.

"Yes Somy." Chrysalis says batting her eyelashes at him, Sombra has no reaction.

"There's something I want to tell you." Chrysalis raises an eyebrow but keeps smiling. "It's really important and I won't repeat it ever again."

"W-what is it?" Chrysalis asks her smile disappearing, Sombra stares into her eyes, sweat forms on Chrysalis brow from his piercing gaze.

"I'm sorry." Chrysalis's face turns red and her eyes widen.

"W-what?" Chrysalis squeak's.

"I'm sorry." Sombra breaks eye contact. "F-for killing that guy."

"I-I-I-It's okay." Chrysalis stammers, she looks toward the ground as her face gets even redder.

"D-don't tell anypony I apologized." Sombra says facing back toward the curtain, Chrysalis looks up from the floor.

"O-oh of course." Chrysalis stammers out clearly flustered.

"I'll talk to ya later." Sombra says, as he walks out the doorway, Chrysalis just stares at the swaying curtain, her face burning red, she narrows her eyes and pouts her lip.

"Not fair Somy." Chrysalis shakes her head. "Not fair."

On The Road To The Crystal Empire

A small redwood carriage with a pink canopy moves at a brisk pace down the road, a large dark brown buffalo wearing a spiked helmet pulls the carriage, his heavy hooves leaving deeper dents then the wheels of the carriage are. Cherry Blossom sits up front looking through a coin purse in her lap, she nods happily and then turns to the Pegasus mare siting next to her. The Pegasus has black fur and a bright purple mane that's been done up in two long braids rolling down her shoulders nearly touching her fore hooves, her cutie mark is a silver mirror, the glass in the mirror almost seems to actually reflect like a real mirror. The black pony turns to look at Cherry Blossom.

"What are we doing?" The black pony asks raising an eyebrow, Cherry Blossom chuckles slightly.

"Night Fly I already told you, we're going to the crystal empire to pick up a present for Bug Bite." Cherry Blossom smiles at her. "And Miss Chrysalis said you two were willing to help me."

"Oh yes I remember." Night Fly says looking over at the disguised changeling pulling the carriage.

"Although I am curious." Night Fly looks back at Cherry Blossom, Cherry Blossom looks away from her gaze. "Why are you guys disguised right now? We won't reach the crystal empire for awhile." Night Fly chuckles.

"Well I have some personal reasons for taking this form, but Stagy is just making sure we aren't noticed by anypony before we get there." Night Fly looks at the uncomfortable pony sitting next to her. "The transforming thing weird's you out doesn't it?"

"W-well I-" Cherry Blossom looks up at Night Fly both embarrassed and sad, Night Fly just laughs, the buffalo, aka Stag Beetle, turns his head to look at them.

"You're married to a changeling and yet transforming surprises you?" Stag Beetle asks raising an eyebrow at Cherry Blossom, Cherry Blossom looks at him in surprise.

"Well Bug Bite has never transformed before, or done magic of any kind." Cherry Blossom looks down at the carriage floor, Night Fly puts a reassuring hoof on her shoulder.

"That's because he doesn't know how." Cherry Blossom looks at Night Fly's tender gaze. " He wasn't raised by the hive and he doesn't have a horn, so it's really surprising that he even survived."

"Yeah his strength has always surprised me." Cherry Blossom smiles at the thought of her husband, Stag Beetle grunts.

"I'll admit it surprised me when he managed to hurt me, even if it was with a weapon." Stag Beetle turns his head back to the road, Night Fly giggles at him, before turning back to Cherry Blossom.

"He's got a point I've never seen anyone other then a leader class changeling hurt Stag Beetle before." Night Fly smiles happily, Cherry Blossom looks at her in surprise.

"Are leader changelings really that powerful?" Cherry Blossom asks impressed, Night Fly stares down the road in thought.

"From research I've done I think we're on par with the power the elements of harmony." Night Fly shrugs. "Or something like that."

"Wow I can't believe it." Cherry Blossom stares wide eyed at Night Fly, she'd only heard the stories and rumors about the elements of Harmony but had never actually seen them in action herself, but she was still very impressed. Cherry Blossom looks at Night Fly and can't believe she could have that much power. She looks so fragile but I guess I shouldn't judge her by her looks. She's interrupted from her thoughts by Night Fly laughing.

"Of course I'm not anywhere near that strong." Night Fly giggles happily while rubbing the back of her head, Cherry Blossom just raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"You're not?" Cherry Blossom asks confused.

"Nope I'm as weak and fragile as I look." What she says sounds bad but Night Fly just keeps smiling anyway.

"But how is that-" Cherry Blossom just blinks at Night Fly in bewilderment, Night Fly interrupts her before she can finish her question.

"Do you know why I choose a disguise that looks almost exactly like my changeling form?" Cherry Blossom blinks at the sudden question. Night Fly doesn't wait for her to respond.

"I want to be a pony." Cherry Blossom raises an eyebrow. "Not transform into a pony, actually be a pony, I want this fur instead of a carapace, a lustrous man instead a stringy web like one, these lovely feathers instead of bug wings."

"Ok..." Cherry Blossom says, curious as to where this is going. Night Fly sighs.

"So I've taken steps to make myself more like a normal pony, my first step was leaving the hive mind." Chery Blossom blinks at her.

"You can do that?"

"Any changeling can choose to leave the hive mind, but drones don't have strong enough free will to do so, leadership class changelings like myself can leave to start their own hives but it hasn't ever worked out." Night Fly smiles and sighs happily. "But I didn't want to leave the hive just lose the mental connection so Chrysalis let me stay, and because of my rank the drones still listen to me for the most part."

"Is that what made you weak?" Cherry Blossom asks, raising an eyebrow, Night Fly smiles at her.

"No I'm weak because I also gave up my power." Cherry Blossom gasps in surprise.

"How did you do that?" Night Fly chuckles at her surprise.

"I transferred my powers, except for my transformation ability." Night Fly glances down at Cherry Blossom, her eyes half-lidded, she smiles slyly. " I transferred it to my mate."

"What?" Cherry Blossom eyes widen. "You have a mate?"

"Of course why do you think I'm pulling this thing?" Cherry Blossom turns to look at the changeling disguised as a buffalo who is pulling the wagon.

"You're her mate?" Cherry Blossom stares from one changeling to the other her eyes wide, Stag Beetle rolls his eyes and grunts, while Night Fly just laughs.

"Is it that surprising?" Night Fly asks turning her now half-lidded eyes at the creature pulling the wagon. "He is quite appealing in any form after all." Stage Beetle grunts happily and pulls the wagon slightly faster.

"It's not that." Cherry Blossom chuckles nervously at the look in Night Fly's eyes. "I thought all changeling's were related."

"I understand why you'd think that." Cherry Blossom looks at Night Fly who has dropped her gaze from Stag Beetle. "We're all born from eggs laid by Queen Chrysalis, but the eggs are created by the energy she gathers from ponies emotions, so each changeling may look similar in appearance but we're all as genetically diverse as you ponies are. Leadership changelings are born when the queen has gathered large quantities of love, and royal changeling eggs can be made in two ways. One is mating with a pony, and way number two is the same as leadership changeling's not even the queen knows if one of the special eggs will be a leader or a royal until it hatches."

"Wow." Cherry Blossom says looking at the extremely talkative changeling. She didn't need to explain all that. Cherry Blossom smiles, But I'm glad she did, it's nice to know more about Bug Bite's people. Cherry Blossom looks up the road and can see the crystal empire gates fast approaching, she smiles. "Hopefully Copper Bolt's store is still open."

Crystal Empire Main Street

Rarity sits on a crystal wheelchair with a colorful rainbow quilt covering the lower half of her body hiding the cast on her leg. Rainbow Dash is flying directly behind the chair pushing it down the road, they stop to look in a few store windows, but they don't enter any shops. Rainbow Dash fly's slightly higher in the air so she can look down at her new marefriend, she smiles tenderly, and sighs blissfully. Rarity turns her head back to look at the sighing Pegasus, Rainbow Dash blushes, but keeps smiling when Rarity giggles.

"Something on your mind Rainbow Dear?" Rarity asks a bright smile on her face, Rainbow Dash's smile turns into a grin.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am!" Rainbow Dash shouts, her grin begins to fade as Rarity pouts at her. Rainbow raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"Does this look lucky to you?" Rarity points a hoof at the blanket covering her injured leg. Rainbow Dash laughs nervously and rubs the back of her head.

"I said I was lucky." Rainbow Dash's chuckle sounds even more nervous. "Your kinda unlucky."

"Well I suppose." Rarity smirks as Rainbow Dash frowns. "Although it's not the leg that makes me unlucky."

"Huh?" Rainbow tilts her head to the side and raises an eyebrow. Rarity turns away from Rainbow Dash and sighs heavily.

"I'm unlucky in romance." Rainbow Dash's eyes widen.

"B-but it thought you wanted to go out with me?!" Rainbow Dash blurts her limbs flailing wildly, Rarity doesn't look back at her, so she can't see her playful grin.

"I do dear it's just." Rarity sighs wistfully, Rainbow Dash fly's around to look Rarity in the eyes, Rarity quickly hides her grin replacing it with a frown.

"What!? What is it?!" Rainbow Dash shouts frantically shaking Rarity, Rarity tries her best to not laugh at the reaction. Rarity puts a hood to Rainbow Dash lips to get her to stop shouting, Rainbow Dash she looks at her pleadingly, Rarity grins before she speaks.

"You know Rainbow Dear." Rarity sighs heavily. "I was hoping that'd you'd make the first move not me. and that I wouldn't need to be maimed first."

"Oh.... but... that's..." Rainbow Dash looks sadly at Rarity, she then turns her gaze to the ground.How do I tell her that me, Rainbow Dash the fearless awesomely humble pony was too nervous to make any move at all.

"Although." Rainbow Dash's ears perk up.

"Huh?" Rainbow Dash looks up from the ground, she jumps slightly at the starry eyed look Rarity has on her face.

"I absolutely love how we got together." Rainbow Dash just blinks at her, Rarity continues before Rainbow Dash can say anything. "The way you snatched me up, saving me from Tirek and then whisking me away to safety, bandaging me up and showing me a side of you I've never seen before, and then I." Rarity points to herself dramatically. "The beautiful maiden sacrificed herself to aid her lovely knight, you know except without the messy dying business." Rarity sighs blissfully. "So romantic."

Rainbow Dash just stares at Rarity, Rarity matches her gaze and blushes, suddenly embarrassed by her romance rant. As what Rarity just said sinks into Rainbow Dash's head, her face flushes as she remembers the transfer of power on the train, Rainbow Dash nods her head with confidence as she decides to finally get something off her chest.

"Rarity?" Rainbow Dash asks looking away from Rarity her face blushing, Rarity looks at Rainbow Dash quizzically.

"Yes my dear?"

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you about our first kiss on the train." Rarity perks up at this.

"Yes my dear?" Rarity asks smiling, her eyes go half lidded. "It was wonderful wasn't it." Rainbow Dash gets a big grin on her face.

"Yes it was." Rainbow blushes again and looks away. "But that's not what I was gonna ask."

"What is it dear?" Rarity asks getting a bit concerned, Rainbow Dash shifts around awkwardly, as she looks around avoiding eye contact.

"Well... was the kiss part of the power transfer?" Rarity's eyes widen.

"Rainbow Dash you don't think I only kissed you to give you my power do you?" Rainbow Dash looks at Rarity's hurt face. "Because I care about you very much Rainbow Dash."

"Oh no, no, no, no!" Rainbow Dash says flailing her limbs wildly. "It's just you said you learned the transfer spell from what the princesses did for Twilight."

"Yes I did. Why?" Rarity asks raising an eyebrow, Rainbow Dash looks around nervously, embarrassed by her own imagination.

"Well it's just that you said the princesses did the same spell to Twilight and I thought..." Rarity's gasps in realization of where Rainbow Dash is going.

"OH MY CELSTIA!!" Rarity shouts , dozens of crystal ponies in the marketplace turn to look at the couple. Rarity continues her point quieter. "You thought the princesses made out with Twilight to give her their powers?!" "Rainbow Dash smiles nervously and rubs the back of her head.

"Kind of..." Rarity just stares at her in disbelief, Rarity's mouth curves upward slowly, soon she starts laughing uncontrollably, Rainbow Dash blushes but soon joins in the laughter.

"That's why you were so awkward around Cadence when we gave her our report." Rarity says between fits of laughter, Rainbow Dash laughs with her while still rubbing the back of her head, before she can confirm Rarity's thought a familiar voice fills the air.

"Look honey I'm sorry!" Rainbow Dash and Rarity look at the source of the voice, down the street they can see the steel grey fur and chrome hair of Iron Sprocket, He's standing in front of an engineering shop with a toolbox for a sign, standing in front of Iron Sprocket is a crystal pony mare, her fur is a sparkly copper, and her mane is a shiny bronze, her cutie mark matches the toolbox sign over the shop, her green eyes are staring into the dark blue eyes of Iron Sprocket. Her cheeks are puffed out and her eyes are narrowed at Iron Sprocket, who stares back at her nervously a sweat drop running down his face.

"You'd better have a good explanation for blowing up my train!" The mare yells staring daggers at him. "I spent two years building that thing!"

"I know honey I helped you design it." The copper mare's eyes get more narrow, suddenly her face turns into a frown as her eyes turn sad.

"That's why I can't believe you blew it up, it was our baby." The mare looks at Iron Sprocket with sad pleading eyes, Iron Sprocket sighs.

"An element of Harmony told me to." The mares eyes widen at this statement, as her jaw drops. Her eyes start twinkling even brighter then her skin.

"The elements of harmony were on my train?" The mare asks excitedly, Iron Sprocket nods.

"And Princess Twilight rode it too." The mare squeals happily, while jumping up and down.

"Oh my gosh! They did!? They all did?! Did they like it!?" The mare fires off her questions happily, but freezes at a new voice answering them.

"Why yes darling, it was delightful." The mare slowly turns her head toward the sound of the voice, her face expressing her awe at seeing the element of generosity and the element of loyalty standing right in front of her. she reaches her hoof out and grabs ahold of Iron Sprockets shoulder and begins shaking him as a huge smile appears on her face, she looks between the stallion on her right and the mares in front of her, Iron Sprocket smiles and nods at her and the mare squeals once more.

"So Sprocky are you gonna introduce us?" Rainbow Dash asks pushing Rarity's chair closer. Iron Sprocket bows at the elements.

"Of course, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, this is my wife Copper Bolt." Iron Sprocket gestures toward the mare next to him. Rainbow Dash raises a hoof to shake Copper Bolt's hoof. Copper Bolt stares at the hoof in front of her and happily shakes it with both hooves.

"Miss Rainbow Dash I am such a huge fan of yours." Copper Bolt looks past Rainbow Dash looking at Rarity, she smiles brightly. "All of you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Rarity says smiling brightly, Rainbow Dash fly's back to Rarity's side.

"Yeah nice to meet ya." Rainbow Dash smiles when she says this, but frowns afterward. "Sorry about your train."

"Oh don't worry about that if it was an element of harmony I'd sacrifice all the trains I've ever built." Copper Bolt waves off Rainbow Dash's apology. She turns back to Iron Sprocket as a thought crosses her mind. "Honey? What were the elements of harmony doing on your train anyway?"

"Well Princess Celestia commissioned me to drive them wherever they need to go for the foreseeable future." Iron Sprocket looks down cast. "But now I guess I can't do that."

"It's alright Sprocky it's just me and Rare I can fly her where ever we need to-" Rainbow Dash stops talking as Copper Bolt is suddenly right in her face, a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Nonsense I'll have another train ready for you by the time your ready to leave the Crystal Empire." Copper Bolt exclaims happily, Rainbow Dash blinks at her, but it's Rarity who responds.

"Darling we couldn't possibly ask you to do that we're only here till tomorrow." Rarity says trying to wave the offer away, Copper Bolt turns to look at Rarity a look of Determination on her face.

"Don't worry I've already got a train mostly done I'll have it ready by tomorrow morning! Your gonna love it even more then the last one!" Copper Bolt shouts happily jumping up and down, Rarity raises a hoof about to try and persuade Copper Bolt to not worry herself, when Rainbow Dash covers her mouth with a hoof.

"Thanks a bunch Copper!" Rainbow Dash says smiling, rarity is about to protest, but she stops when Copper Bolt let's out another happy squeal, once more shaking her husband happily, Iron Sprocket just chuckles happily. They all turn as a new voice enters the conversation.

"Oh Copper Bolt good your still here." Every pony turns to look at the new voice, walking toward them is two mares one a normal light purple pony with red hair with pink streaks, walking next to her is a tall black mare with long purple braided hair, Rarity smiles at the black mare.

"Night Fly what a surprise." The black mare blinks at Rarity and then smiles wide.

"Rarity oh my goodness what are you doing here?" Night Fly asks walking up to her, Rainbow Dash raises an eyebrow at Night Fly.

"Who are you?" Rainbow Dash asks coldly, Night Fly smiles at her.

"You must be Rainbow Dash, Rarity has told me so much about you while we were both hot and covered in oil." Rainbow Dash's eye twitches, she steps threateningly at Night Fly but stops when Rarity grabs her hoof.

"She meant massage oil." Rainbow Dash narrows her eyes at Night Fly, Rarity sighs heavily. "We've hung out at the spa in Ponyville."

"Oh..." Rainbow Dash laughs awkwardly. "I knew that." Rarity nuzzles Rainbow Dash's face.

"No you didn't." The elements share a laugh, Night Fly giggles as well.

"Cherry Blossom hey, what's going on?" Iron Sprocket asks shaking her hoof, Cherry Blossom smiles at Iron Sprocket.

"I came to pick up my order." Iron Sprocket blinks, while Copper Bolt puts her hooves together.

"Oh yeah your order." Copper Bolt exclaims happily, Cherry Blossom and Iron Sprocket turn to look at her.

"Does that mean your not done?" Cherry Blossom asks concerned, Copper Bolt shakes her head.

"No I got it done I just forgot you were coming to get it today." Copper Bolt turns to her husband. "Sweetheart could you go grab the gift box from inside?"

"Sure thing honey." Iron Sprocket walks into the shop. Copper Bolt looks over at Night Fly who is still talking to Rarity.

"So who's that?" Copper Bolt asks raising an eyebrow. Cherry Blossom looks at the changeling in disguise.

"Oh.. she's... Night Fly, she's... um... Bug Bite's sister." Cherry Blossom stammers out unsure of her answer, Copper Bolt glances between Night Fly and Cherry Blossom.

"I didn't know Bug Bite had any family." Copper Bolt asks, looking at Cherry Blossom.

"Oh.. they don't get along very well, but... uh a few of relatives are staying with us to try and patch things up." Cherry Blossom avoids eye contact and focuses on the ground. Copper Bolt nods happily.

"That makes sense." Copper Bolt looks over at Night Fly. "So that's kinda what Bug Bite looks like?"

"Huh?" Cherry Blossom tilts her head at Copper Bolt.

"Well I've just never seen Bug Bite without his cloak on so I knew he had black fur and red eyes but I've never seen anything other then his legs." Cherry Blossom rubs the back of her head and laughs.

"He's a bit self conscious about his appearance." Cherry Blossom blushes. "Although I don't know why."

"A on side note did you bring the payment for your order?" Copper Bolt asks gesturing with her hoof, Cherry Blossom nods her head and begins rummaging through her saddle bag.

"Yeah I've got it right in here." Cherry Blossom keeps sifting through her saddle bag, she stops when Copper Bolt raises a hoof.

"Actually I don't want your bits." Copper bolt says, smiling.

"You don't?" Cherry Blossom raises an eyebrow. "Then what do you want?"

"I want to hire you." Copper Bolt puts out her hoof. "Your order will be payment."

"Um...ok." Cherry Blossom shakes Copper Bolt's extended hoof. "What's the job?"

"I just need you to help me get a new train up and running by tomorrow." Copper Bolt smiles as they finish shaking hooves.

"But I don't know anything about trains." Cherry Blossom says frowning, Copper Bolt just giggles.

"No silly I need you to paint some stuff for me." Cherry Blossom brightens up, a smile on her face.

"Of course I'll do that!" Cherry Blossom shouts excitedly, Copper Bolt smiles at her.

"Perfect come with me and I'll show you what I need ya to do." Copper Bolt leads Chery Blossom into the engineering shop, she reaches out and grabs Iron Sprocket who was just coming out of the shop holding a long box wrapped in ribbon, he opens his mouth to speak but no words come out before his wife pulls him through the open door and it slams shut. Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Night Fly all turn at the noise, they all shrug and then turn back to one another, Night Fly smiles at the elements.

"So you actually transferred your power to Rainbow Dash?" Night Fly asks raising a hoof, Rarity nods her head while blushing.

"Yes it was the only way to defeat Tirek." Rarity looks away sadly. "Although it's probably not the last we've seen of him."

"No it's not." Rainbow Dash and Rarity look at Night Fly, they both raise an eyebrow. Night Fly's face is in a deep scowl, she blinks as she realizes what she just said. She rubs the back of her head and laughs awkwardly. "What I mean is you guys never seem to get off that easy."

"Yeah what's up with that anyway?" Rainbow Dash asks pouting her lip, Rarity joins her pout.

"Yes why can't we all just get along?" Rainbow Dash and Rarity look at Night Fly once more.

"We'll never be at peace until the villain's of our world find something more important then domination." Rainbow Dash and Night Fly stare at Rarity after she speaks.

"Yeah Rare and what could be more important to villains then world domination?" Rainbow Dash asks rolling her eyes, Rarity smiles up at her from her wheelchair.

"Love." Rarity smile turns sweet, Rainbow Dash and Night Fly's eyes widen.

"Rarity I don't think villains care as much about stuff like that as you do." Rarity shakes her head.

"It worked for Discord." Night Fly's eye twitches, neither element seems to notice. Rainbow Dash sighs deeply.

"Yeah, yeah." Rainbow Dash pats Rarity on the head. "Won't let that one go will ya?"

"Nope." Rarity smile smugly at Rainbow Dash, Night Fly stares off into the distance. If what she's saying is true maybe our kingdoms could be at peace some day. Night Fly's face suddenly curves up into a sinister smile. Of course with how the Queen as been the last couple days with Lord Sombra we might not have to wait that long. Night Fly giggles to herself.

Discord and Fluttershy's Meadow

Discord and Fluttershy are sitting on a picnic blanket in the middle of the field, Discord is holding up some puppets with his magic, his puppets seem to be reenacting Discord's battle with Chrysalis, a more slap stick version that involves dynamite and pianos. Fluttershy giggles at Discords display. After the puppets finish their battle Discord makes them disappear with a wave of his hand, he looks down at Fluttershy, a smile on his face.

"Alright Fluttershy it's time to teach you how to control your power." Fluttershy looks at the ground.

"I don't know Discord didn't it take you a long time to control your powers?" Fluttershy asks looking up at him sadly, Discord just chuckles.

"Oh yes my sweet, centuries!" Discord exclaims laughing, Fluttershy pouts at him.

"Discord we don't have centuries the villains could attack any day." Discord strokes Fluttershy's hair with his talon, she smiles and leans into the touch.

"Don't worry my sweet." Fluttershy looks up at him with a twinkle in her eye. "This will be much easier then you think."

"How so?" Fluttershy tilts her head to side.

"Normally to control chaos magic you have to channel it through your body convincing the fabric of reality to bend to your will, for nature to accept you as its equal. I won't go into the really complicated stuff because it doesn't matter as none of that applies to you." Fluttershy just blinks at him.

"Why doesn't that stuff apply to me?" Discord smiles at her.

"Because you are wielding my chaos magic. Which means you don't need to get the magic to obey you like I did." Discord looks away from Fluttershy, he blushes slightly. "After all I already do." Fluttershy blushes and looks away from Discord.

"So what do I need to do?" Fluttershy asks looking at the ground.

"You just need to focus on the energy from the ring, you should be able to feel it inside your body like a-"

"Like a warmth in my chest?" Fluttershy interrupts, she holds the ring to her chest, Discord smiles at her.

"Yes exactly." Discord nods in approval. "Now close your eyes and focus on that warmth. Then just tell it what to do."

"That's it?" Fluttershy asks as she closes her eyes.

"Well for you that's it. Your ring will power anything you want to change, summon, or create you just got to think it." Discord says nodding happily. Fluttershy focuses on the warmth in her chest, she feels the warmth warp around her like a blanket, it makes her feel good like she can do anything.

"Okay what do I do now?"

"Just try controlling it, you told me how you've used it by accident a few times, well I want you to try doing it on purpose, just focus on something you want and try to create, summon and or move whatever it is you want. Now we're in a dream like state so-" Discord vanishes before he can finish his thought he's suddenly sitting on the grass right next to Fluttershy, his paw arm draped over her shoulders. He looks down at her and she blushes with a tender smile on her face.

"I wanted a hug." Fluttershy giggles, and Discord just smiles at her.

"Ok good job, but this time try something that you can't just ask me to do without magic." Fluttershy closes her eyes and try's using her magic once more. Suddenly she and Discord disappear they reappear sitting on the bench in the meadow, Discord holding Fluttershy in his arms. Discord rolls his eyes at Fluttershy.

"Sorry it was the first thing that came into my mind." Fluttershy says blushing and looking away from Discords eyes.

"Maybe you should practice back in Canterlot so I don't distract you." Fluttershy turns back to look in Discord's eyes.

"Do I have to?" Fluttershy asks while pouting.

"It's probably for the best." Discord feels outside the meadow with his magic. "Besides I think somepony is bringing you your dinner."

"Oh my gosh Twilight I forgot." Fluttershy puts a hoof up to her face. " I guess I do have to go."

"Don't worry my sweet it's just a couple of days before we can see each other in person." Fluttershy smiles at Discord, Discord returns her gaze, Fluttershy looks away and hides behind her mane.

"Can I try my magic one more time before I go?" Discord blinks at her.

"I suppose so." Discord shrugs. "What do you have in mind?"

"Ok here it goes." Fluttershy closes her eyes and scrunches her nose, Discord raises an eyebrow at her blush intensifying. Suddenly a pair of pale yellow hooves appear out of nowhere and grab the sides of Discord's head, another pair also grab Fluttershy's head. The hooves push their faces together, their lips are pressed against each but they aren't kissing, Fluttershy just giggles as her blush gets stronger, Discord rolls his eyes.

"I thought I said something you can only do with magic." Discord says his voice slightly altered due to his face being scrunched up.

"But this is what I wanted." Fluttershy looks down at their muzzles pushed against each other, her blush somehow gets redder. "Well not quite exactly what I wanted."

"Oh I see." Discord chuckles, her snaps his fingers and the hooves holding their heads together disappear, Discord quickly replaces the hooves that were holding Fluttershy's head with his own hands. He puckers his lips and Fluttershy laughs at the feeling of his lips kissing her closed mouth, she puckers her own lips joining in the kiss. After a minute Fluttershy's eyes widen as she feels something make contact with her tongue, she giggles to herself as her eyes flutter closed again.

Canterlot Castle Fluttershy's Room

The Princess of Friendship Twilight Sparkle stands in the door way to Fluttershy's room a tray of fancy food hovers in the air surrounded by her magical aura. The Princess is just standing there her head tilted to the side, her eyebrow raised at the sight in front of her. Before her is Fluttershy surrounded by a golden aura and floating in the air slightly above her bed, her eyes are closed, her hind legs are crossed and her fore hooves are together. But that's not what has Twilight confused, she's staring at Fluttershy's lips, their open slightly and puckered, Twilight blushes as she realizes that it looks like Fluttershy is kissing an invisible pony. Twilight widens her eyes as she sees Fluttershy open her mouth more, Twilight can see her tongue moving around her mouth.

Suddenly the magic holding the tray disappears as Twilight covers her eyes with her hooves, the tray crashes to the ground and the tea pot and cups on the tray shatter on the floor. Fluttershy's eyes snap open and she falls onto the bed, she bounces off the mattress and lands on her flank hitting the floor. Fluttershy looks at her Alicorn friend and then turns her gaze to the tray on the floor. Twilight moves her hooves to look at Fluttershy, she raises her eyebrow at the look on Fluttershy's face, her eyes are closed and her nose is scrunched up. Suddenly Twilight can see the tray she dropped rise off the floor, the shattered glass reforms into the tea pot and cups, the tea returns to the inside of the teapot, and all the dinnerware turns pink and the sandwiches turn green with yellow polka dots, the tray its self turns orange with blue strips. The tray stops glowing and begins falling to the ground once more, but Twilight catches it with her magic before it hits the ground. Twilight looks at Fluttershy in surprise, Fluttershy just opens her eyes and grins happily a the fixed tray.

"Fluttershy you did that?" Fluttershy nods happily. "Without wishing for it?"

"Yep!" Fluttershy chirps happily.

"That's really good Fluttershy how did you learn how to do that?" Twilight smiles happily. "Is some of the magic advice I've been giving you helping?"

"No it's not that." Twilight frowns at her smiling friend. "Discord taught me."

"Oh." Twilight blinks and her eyes are wide open. "He did?"

"Yeah he contacted me through the ring and explained how it works." Fluttershy looks down at the ring around her neck. "He says it's easier for me because all I have to do is think of something and the ring will take care of the rest. It's actually super easy I just have to think and stuff happens." One of the green sandwiches puffs into Fluttershy's hoof, she smiles and takes a bite.

"Whoa." Twilight blinks at her, she frowns. "I wish magic actually was that easy."

"Oh I'm sorry Twilight." Fluttershy apologizes suddenly feeling bad about her bragging, Twilight waves a hoof.

"Don't worry about it Fluttershy this is a special situation, you should be happy." Twilight grins, Fluttershy gives her friend a smile in return.

" I am Twilight." Fluttershy smiles and touches her lips. "I really am."

"Good." Twilight doesn't seem to notice what Fluttershy means by that. Twilight blushes as something crosses her mind.

"So you were talking to Discord?" Fluttershy nods. "Oh so that's why your lips were moving."

"What?" Fluttershy's eyes widen, Twilight doesn't seem to notice her friends surprise.

"Yeah only your lips were moving, it looked like.... well it looked like you were kissing some pony." Twilight looks away embarrassed and Fluttershy turns red as a tomato, Twilight turns back smiling. "But since you were just talking to Discord it makes since that your lips were moving, I'm just being silly."

Twilight giggles and looks up at her friend, Fluttershy is just staring at Twilight, her face is bright red and steam coming off of it. Fluttershy laughs nervously and avoids making direct eye contact with the Princess. A nervous grin appears on Fluttershy's face, Twilight just smiles politely, ignorant to her friends nervous behavior.

"YEP!" Fluttershy shouts loudly, she nervously laughs as she talks. " We were just talking that's all nothing else, just that, nothing, not hugging, or kissing." Fluttershy rubs the back of her head and laughs awkwardly, Twilight just raises an eyebrow, she shrugs and takes a sip of some tea, she turns her quizzical gaze to the tea cup after she's done sipping.

"Huh?" Twilight smacks her lips together tasting the tea.

"Tastes like....." She smacks her lips again, and smiles happily.

"Donuts?"

Author's Note:

The Twin: That's what I'm calling myself now so you won't confuse me for PonySage86

Did you guys like this chapter? It's not my favorite chapter I've written, there are parts in the story I'm really excited to get to and write but first I gotta get through stuff I need to write first, does that make sense to anyone?

My OC's are popping up left and right aren't they? If you don't like OC's having a lot of screen time don't worry, Iron Sprocket will only get a total of two more scences at the most and his wife Copper Bolt will only have one more. Your stuck with Bug Bite and Cherry Blossom for a while longer. The Leader Changelings are gonna be around forever so don't get your hopes up that they'll leave.

There was a scene I was gonna do with Pinkie Pie and Discord but I've moved it to the next chapter, also Lightening Bug and Dragon Fly will also have a scene next chapter to flush out their characters a bit, they along with Stag Beetle need a bit more screen time I think.

Things are gonna start picking up next chapter so be ready for that.

Also you may have noticed but in case you didn't I'll tell you, this story did turn into a Chrysalis x Sombra story, I've been having a lot of fun writing these two together so while its not a shipping I'm overly attached too, I do like it. Hope I'm writing them well.

As always feel free to comment and leave your thoughts, if I'm doing anything right or anything you don't like feel free to tell me.

One last thing the next chapter will take longer then the others because I will be putting out two chapters at the same time, they will both hopefully be the normal length.

Thanks for reading :)