• Published 22nd Apr 2016
  • 999 Views, 30 Comments

The Tag Team From Tartarus - PonySage86



When Chrysalis Sombra and Tirek all team up will the Mane six and the Princesses be able to defeat them? And what is Discord up to during all this?

  • ...
3
 30
 999

Inner Turmoil -revised-

Discord walk's down the road outside of Ponyville, glancing around at the trees of the forest and listening to the chirping of the birds.It had been two months since the defeat of Tirek and peace has returned to Equestria. But peace had not returned to Discord, over these last two months he had been spending time with Fluttershy and no pony else. He had given her gifts and put on shows for her, anything he thought of to make her smile. He did it so she would forgive him for betraying her, she kept telling him that she already had and Discord believed her, he just wanted an excuse to make her laugh. His thoughts took a dark turn as he thought of the other elements and the princesses, they had been happy with him after the fact saying they had forgiven him as well. But he didn't believe them, over the last two months he kept excepting guards, or the princesses or someone to come looking for him wanting to punish him for his betrayal. But no one had, he kept waiting for vengeance that never came, he was even ready for it and everything. He had braced himself for the worst comments and even knew exactly what to say back to get them to shut up. Oh if they only knew the secret he was keeping in the back of his mind, they wouldn't be plotting the cunning revenge he knew they were totally planning back in town, or castle. He hadn't been to Ponyville or Canterlot in the last two months, but had seen a few towns pony's on the road to and from Fluttershy's house, they hadn't said anything, they only looked at him with fear and crossed the street. But he didn't care about them they probably weren't involved with the princesses plan to destroy him, probably. Discord's head suddenly turned to the right as he heard a familiar voice.

"Discord!" Fluttershy called, not quite a shout but not a whisper either. Discord smiled and walked the short distance off the road to the picnic blanket Fluttershy was sitting on. The blanket was set in a flowery meadow only a short distance from Fluttershy's cottage. Discord glanced over at the house and locked eyes with angel bunny who sat on the window, he could've sworn he saw that little rodent point one of his paws in the air. Discord gave a slight wave back but his paw froze in midair and his mouth dropped open as he saw that only one of the rabbits fingers... toes... things were pointing in the air. As one of the few creatures in the world with fingers he knew what that sign meant.

"Why you little-" Discord began clenching his paw into a fist. He was about to march over there and strangle that little bunny when he felt a hoof touch his side.

"What are you looking at?" Fluttershy asked poking Discord in the ribs. He glanced down at her puzzled expression and for a moment thought about telling her what her rabbit had just done. But decided it would be best to ignore it for now.

"Oh... I was just... um... looking at your lovely home." Discord said with a smile. " It looks much more amazing with the new flower bed in front." The thought just popped into his head, while had hadn't been thinking about that, he did believe her house looked better with the new bed of tulips growing near the bridge.

"Oh thank you Discord." Fluttershy said with a small smile on her face. "Now let's sit down and have some tea." Fluttershy reached up for his paw, he unclenched it and took her hoof and followed her to the blanket. She sat down on the right side and Discord sat down on the left his back to her cottage. He snapped his fingers and a teapot and cups appeared in mid air. Tea came out of the teapot and spilt in two filling both cups at the same time. The teapot floated to the ground as the streams of tea finished filling the cups, one cup flew to each of the picnic goers. They both grabbed their cups and each took a sip sighing happily at the warm feeling.

"So how has everything been?" Discord asks Fluttershy this question with a small smile and an arched eyebrow. Fluttershy lets out a small chuckle and then looks up at her friend.

"You ask me that everyday." Fluttershy laughs, and then takes another sip of her tea. "And you've been with me all the time these last two months. so you should know it's been great." She gives him a big smile, as more tea streams into her cup. Discord chuckles slightly and then takes a big sip of his drink before replying.

"My dear Fluttershy, what I meant is how has everything been when I'm not with you, like when your in town or in that shiny new castle."

"Oh well everything's been fine, nothing much has happened since the castle showed up."

"No torches, or pitchforks, or say some kind of magic trapping genie bottle or something?" Discord asked well running his finger around the rim of his cup and glancing around as if he was following a fly. Fluttershy just tilted her head to one side and raised her eyebrow at her friend. An awkward silence fell over the picnic as neither knew what to say next. Discord just glanced down at his tea cup, then glanced up at his best friend he took a moment to gaze at her teal eyes shining in the sun light. He stifled a chuckle as he stretched his talon arm across the picnic blanket stopping right in front of Fluttershy's face. She blushed at the hand mere inches from her face. she opens her mouth to speak but is cut off when a napkin appears in Discord's hand he gentle rubs it on Fluttershy's upper lip. A second latter he pulls it away, Fluttershy gasp's as she sees a smear of tea on the napkin.

"Oh my did I..?" Fluttershy began to ask but was cut off by Discord's laughter.

"Yes my dear, you had a tea moustache." Discord throws his head back into a hysterical laugh. Fluttershy didn't think it was that funny but she can't help but giggle along with him. Discord leans his head forward again and wipes a tear from his eye. He gazes at his still giggling friend, her laugh was so - some movement in his peripheral vision caught his attention.

Fluttershy stops giggling a couple seconds after she hears Discord stop laughing, she opens her eyes and looks at him. She flinches in concern, his eyes are wide with worry as he looks down the road behind her. She turns fearing what could make Discord look so scared, but her fear vanishes as she sees who is walking down the road toward them.

"Hey Flutters!" Rainbow Dash shouts as her and the rest of the elements of Harmony walk up to join them. Fluttershy exchanges greetings with her five friends. They all begin chit chatting sharing some laughs about a couple things that happened on their way to Fluttershy's house.

"Welp I should probably get going." Discord says standing up and stretching his arms out. Fluttershy turns to look at him with a frown on her face. The other ponies all look at Discord with raised eye brows. Discord turns away from them and walks a few feet away and raises his hand about to snap his talons.

"Wait! Discord don't leave."

"That's very sweet Flutter-" Discord's eyes widen. That wasn't Fluttershy's voice. He turns around and looks at the source of the voice and see's a purple alicorn looking at him. "What?"

"Why are you leaving?" Twilight asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah don't ya wanna have a picnic with us?" Applejack asks stepping forward. Discord just gapped at the ponies in front of him, they all looked so confused as to why he wanted to leave. He saw Fluttershy smiling happily at this display.

"You want me to stay?" Discord asks looking from one pony to the other.

"Well of course ya silly billy!" Pinkie shouts while jumping up and grabbing Discord's talon and dragging him back to the blanket. Discord just sits down dumbly next to Fluttershy. He snaps both his hands and the blanket grows large enough for the seven of them to all sit on and a variety of different food appear on the now larger blanket along with enough cups so everyone can have some tea.

"Why this all looks simply amazing Darling." Rarity exclaims cheerfully as her cup is filled with a stream of tea, she reaches for a small cupcake. What is going on right now? Everypony sits down and begin eating and drinking.

"Hmm these little sandwiches are so yummy." Pinkie Pie says her mouth full to bursting. Why aren't they mad at me? I betrayed them. I nearly got the whole world destroyed.

"Rainbow dear what are you doing?" Rarity asks raising an eyebrow at Rainbow Dash who keeps throwing her cup of tea into a near by bush just so it can be filled up again with more tea. I only apologized one time and only really to Fluttershy and the Princesses at that!

"I don't like tea, I'm hoping if I keep dumping it out something else will fill it back up." Rainbow Dash says holding her cup upside down so that when the tea magically flows in it, just falls right back out onto the ground. They threated to turn me back to stone after I froze sweet apple acres, but nearly causing Armageddon... gets me a picnic!

" Sugar cube why don't you just ask Discord to get ya something else?" Applejack says sliding away from the growing puddle of tea on the ground. I don't understand! They should be mad! Why aren't they mad? Discord snaps his talon and suddenly Rainbow Dash's cup is right side up and full of soda.

"Wow thanks Dissy." Rainbow Dash says sipping happily on her soda, She gives a big grin when the cup just fills back up after she's done. Wait a minute they are mad aren't they? they're just trying to lure me into a false sense of security!

"So Fluttershy how are the animals doing with the summer starting?" Twilight asks between bites of her cucumber sandwich. Yes that's it I'm sure any minute now Celestia will storm in with Luna and try to trap me in a bird cage or something.

"Well I don't have as many animals around anymore there were a lot more adoptions this spring then I thought there would be. I only have a few chickens and a few fish left." Fluttershy says smiling brightly. Fluttershy gasps has she realizes she was having so much fun with her friends she had been forgetting to talk to Discord. She looks up at him and is surprised to see him with a worried face like somepony was about to shoot him or something. She glances around at all her other friends they are smiling and laughing and talking, so what was wrong with Discord. Why are they so calm so happy, they don't already know my secret do they? They have to, only Fluttershy could forgive me that easily. They are totally plotting my down fall right now they have to be. They can't actually be my friends now can they? No they can't I mean hello freezing a farm, death glares for months with no trust. NEARLY DESTROY THE WORLD AND ALL MAGIC AND.... AND... I...... I..... . Discord suddenly stands up and throws his hands in the air tilting his head toward the sky

"WHY DO I GET A PICNIC!!!!" Discord yells so loud and powerful, that everypony has to cover their ears from it and bark starts peeling off the nearby trees . He then blinks his eyes and looks down at the ponies sitting around him. They take their hooves off their ears and look up at him with raised eyebrows. He looks over at Fluttershy and sees a look of worry and concern. He puts his paw on the back of his neck and gives her a fake grin trying to seem nonchalant when he hears a laugh. He turns to see the other elements giggling at him, Smiling at him. Okay yep....... I am officially terrified now.

"Discord are you okay?" Fluttershy puts her hoof on his eagle talon. He gazes back down at her and he can see the concern for him reflecting in those shimmering eyes of hers, he grips her hoof and gives her a genuine smile.

"I'm fine my dear, I just have something I need to do." Discord says quickly before bending down and giving Fluttershy a quick hug before letting go of her and vanishing in a cloud of smoke leaving a wade of cotton candy behind. Fluttershy gazes where he use to be and pouts a little at his sudden disappearance. She looks over at her friends to see if they could offer some answers, what she sees puzzles her even more, her friends seem to be breathing a sigh of relief except for Pinkie who doesn't seem to be aware Discord has left as she shovels more sandwiches into her mouth.

"Well that happened." Rainbow Dash says leaning back on her forelegs. The rest give a little chuckle at this, Pinkie looks up from her gorge fest at the sound of laughter and joins in with a hearty chuckle.

"My I can't believe how loud that was, I wish he'd given us some kind of warning." Rarity says smoothing some of her hair back into place.

"Well with Discord you can never be too sure what he's gonna do." Twilight says using her magic to repair the slight damage to the nearby trees.

"Well that's why we gotta keep him happy so he don't do somethang he regrets." Applejack says walking over and picking up her hat. Fluttershy looks at her friends with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah but we were being nice so why did he freak out?" Rainbow Dash asks, trying to chug her cup one more time. she puts it down with a frown on her face. "Apparently he took his magic with him." Rainbow dash says looking at her now completely empty cup.

"Maybe he doesn't want us to be nice?" Pinkie Pie sadly chirps in, looking forlornly at the now forever empty plate of sandwiches.

"Well why wouldn't he want us to be nice?" Twilight asks looking back at her friends. "Us not being nice to him is why he betrayed us in the first place."

"What?" All the elements flinch and turn to look at the butter-cream colored pegasus that had spoken.

"That's why you guys were being nice to him today?" Fluttershy asks her sad expression looking at her hooves.

"What no, no, no." Twilight says giving Fluttershy, a bit to wide of a smile.

"Yes darling we just wanted to make sure Discord knew we were his friends this time." Rarity says putting her hoof to her chest and forcing a smile.

" Y-yeah sugarcube we don't want him feeling like he ain't got any friends." Applejack says a grin on her face. Fluttershy looks up at all her friends her face no longer sad. it isn't happy either.

"So that's why you guys didn't see that look on his face while we were having our picnic?" Fluttershy says looking from one of her friends to the next. Her friends all raise an eyebrow and look at each other.

"Face?" Rainbow dash asks with her hoof to her chin. Fluttershy sighs she can't blame them she didn't notice either till it was too late. A thought then crossed her mind.

"Are you guys still mad at Discord?" Fluttershy asks looking at her friends with a quizzical expression on her face with a hint of sadness. Her friends all shift around awkwardly Twilight raises her left hoof.

"Well-" Twilight is suddenly cut off before she can speak. A couple miles away a giant ball of magical energy suddenly appears and explodes sending out a shockwave so strong even from where the elements are standing they have to dig in their hooves and brace themselves against a tree to not be knocked over, the dishes on the blanket fly and smash into some trees, as the blankets blows away into the wide blue yonder. When the shockwave passes by the mane six look in the direction the blast came from, they all immediately start running toward it.

The six arrive near a large crater in the forest the explosion was clearly the cause., As they go over some downed trees to get a closer look they hear a small buzzing sound and then the sounds of a teleportation spell. They push their way into the clearing and gaze at the destruction, the crater is nearly three hundred feet across and trees are either blown over or at least leaning over for a good fifty feet beyond the edge of the crater. The interior of the crater was devoid of any trees at all, they gazed at the craters center which was about twenty feet at the deepest point. There laying in the center was a familiar Draconequus.

Discord was just laying on the ground with his hands behind his head gazing at the clear blue sky. He blinks and is suddenly staring into two shimmering pools of teal. He just stares at them with a raised eyebrow at their sudden appearance but smiles non the less. He could lay there all day gazing at those beautiful pools, but a voice suddenly makes him realize what he's been looking at.

"Discord are you okay?" Fluttershy's voice says coming from above Discords head. He suddenly sits up, his head vanishing and reappearing so he doesn't hit Fluttershy in the face. His head rotates like an owl to look back at Fluttershy, Fluttershy wears her normal worried expression, he glances over at the other elements walking up to them, Pinkie was hopping along happily, Applejack and Rarity are glancing around at the destruction, while Rainbow and Twilight are looking right at Discord, as they walk over.

"Okay so what happened?" Twilight asks is an accusatory tone, while raising an eyebrow. To Twilight's surprise Discord seems to smile at the disapproval in her voice. A silence hangs over the area as the ponies all stand around waiting for Discord to speak, Discord gets a smug grin looking at their stern faces waiting for his reply, he contemplates just ignoring the question just to annoy them, when he feels a hoof touch his talon. He looks down at Fluttershy's pleading eyes and gives a defeated sigh.

"Oh ok I'll tell ya, but you won't believe it." Discord says looking away from Fluttershy and looking up at the other Elements. None of them seem to be mad at him, although as they glance at the destruction around them, they do seem concerned at the sight, but when they glance at him their faces show more suspicion then concern.

"Just try us." Rainbow Dash says folding her forelegs and giving Discord a hard look from her position in the air. Discord gives a sigh, Sure now they're mad, now that I've done nothing wrong.

"Okay so I was just minding my own business, not causing any trouble ." Discord begins, everypony (except Fluttershy) roll their eyes at him. "I was I'll have you know." Discord saying putting his hands on his hips..... while lying.

"Riiight, so then what happened?" Rainbow Dash asks rolling her eyes again. Discord glares at the cyan Pegasus before looking at Fluttershy who gestures for him to continue. Discord sighs heavily.

"I was attacked by Chrissy." Discord says glancing down and wincing waiting for their gasps or shouts, but he hears nothing. He opens his eyes and looks back at the ponies, they all have their heads tilted and eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Who?" Fluttershy asks, raising her hoof up to her chin, a strange look in her eye. Discord looks slightly confused at them, then he gasps placing his paw in his talon in realization and lets out a small chuckle.

"Oh right, you've never heard her called that, I meant Queen Chrysalis. " Discord says holding up a tiny version of the changeling queen, then he gets the reaction he'd been hoping for complete shock and terror. All of them shouted the name Discord had just spoken, quickly talking to each other coming up with theories as to why Chrysalis would be so close to Ponyville. Fluttershy looks worriedly at her friends then glances back at Discord who seems pleased with the panic he had just created, she opens her mouth to speak but is cut off by Twilight.

"Why would she randomly attack you." Twilight asks a hoof to her chin and a contemplative look on her face. Discord looks away, Should I tell them the real reason she was here? No best keep that a secret for now. He glances back at the ponies.

"She was up to something, I couldn't get her to tell me what and then we kinda ended up fighting, She's more powerful then I remember her being so the fight ended in a stale mate." Discord says scratching his neck with his eagle hand. He glances at Fluttershy who looks a bit scared, Discord smirks and then flexes his muscles at her. "Then again I was just going easy on her, she still doesn't stand a chance against me." Fluttershy giggles at his display a smile appearing on her face.

"Well Discord I guess we owe you a thanks for driving her off." Twilight says a smile appearing on her face. Discords eyes snap open. What?

"Yeah Dissy thanks a ton."

"Well done Darling."

"Good on ya Sugar."

"Three cheers for Discord." Pinkie says, preforming the cheers herself very quickly. Discord stares at their smiling faces as they begin to talk to each other. They believed me? With no questions? Even from Twilight?! She always asks me questions whenever I do anything. so why not now? Discord looks at Fluttershy as she talks to Twilight he doesn't pay attention to the words their saying he just looks at her smile, it was the same sweet smile he'd seen a million times. Maybe they finally trust me as much as she does. A smile appeared on his face at this, but then he looks at the others, and his smile turns into a frown. They all wore smiles too but except for Pinkie Pie's their smiles looked off to him. He had seen a smile like it before, smiles that looked nice but felt wrong, insincere, fake. Then he remembered where he'd seen smiles like that, from himself, it was the I'm happy and nice we should be friends even though I don't really like you smile. He had given all of them that smile at some point even Fluttershy. He hung his head as they all began walking back toward the picnic area. They don't trust me, they're just walking on eggshells so I won't betray them again. He sighs at this thought, and stops walking behind them. Noticing Discord disappearance from her peripheral vision Fluttershy stops walking too.

"Are you alright Dis-" Fluttershy says as she turns around, but stops short as a frown appears on her face. Her favorite Draconequus was nowhere to be seen and the crater was now gone. She hears her friends call her and she turns to join them but takes one more sad glance at where Discord had been.

20 Minutes Earlier

Discord suddenly appears in a cluttered forest area growling in frustration, he waves his hand and a nearby tree turns into a large lollipop. He pounces at the large candy and begins viciously chewing on it, his long tooth cracking it with each bite. Soon the confection has been reduced to rubble, Discord vacuums up the rest with his mouth and then shrinks the lollipop stick and begins picking at his teeth with it. Discord then looks up at sky and let's out a long sigh while flicking the stick into a nearby tree, the lollipop stick explodes into confetti.

"Well what luck, just the Draconesqe-, Draconopu-, Draconidi-.... man I was looking for." A familiar voice calls from a short distance away. Discord turns to find the source and sees Queen Chrysalis laying down on a tree branch looking down at him through some strands of hair in her face. Discord rolls his eyes around his head a half a dozen times before looking back at Chrysalis who is now walking across the grass toward him. He snaps his claw and Chrysalis bumps her head on a wall of peanut brittle that suddenly appeared right in front of her. Discord chuckles, but stops when the wall turns green and then explodes , he raises his paw and catches a piece of shrapnel before it hits his eye, he throws the burnt piece into his mouth and chews thoughtfully. He nearly chokes as he begins laughing at Chrysalis, who glares daggers at him in annoyance.

"Sorry Chrissy couldn't resist, you always fall for that one." Discord wipes a tear from his eye. Chrysalis flinches at the nickname and flinches again as Discord suddenly reaches toward her with his paw and takes a piece of peanut brittle off of her horn. Gasping at this, she fires a blast of magic at the Draconequus sending him flying embedding him in a nearby tree his head sticking out one end his tail out the other. Chrysalis smiles at this and walks over to his head and bends down to eye level.

"I hope that taught you a lesson Discord." Chrysalis says smugly, her teeth gleaming in the sunlight. Her smile vanishes as Discord reaches out of the tree and grabs her nose.

"Honk, Honk." Discord says playfully, squeezing Chrysalis nose. Chrysalis growls and then she rears back and kicks a hoof at Discord, right before it makes contact a portal appears in front of Discords face and Chrysalis feels her hoof connect with her own flank, sending her flying through the portal in front of her. She comes out of the portal falling on her face back near the shattered wall of peanut brittle. Before she can move Discord suddenly warps right in front of her face causing her to jump back in surprise.

"Oh I hate you." Chrysalis snarls at Discord, taking a few steps away from him.

"Really then why were you looking for me?" Discord asks, while scratching his back with a candy cane. Chrysalis looks away slightly embarrassed at the question.

"I... well... I..." Chrysalis stammers avoiding eye contact.

"Well what?" Discord asks raising an eyebrow at her, Chrysalis gulps.

"I need your..." Chrysalis stares at the ground in shame. "Help." Discord's jaw drops at this. An awkward silence forms between the two as Chrysalis avoids eye contact.

"What could you possibly need my help with?" Discord asks finally breaking the silence. Chrysalis locks eyes with the Draconequus with fire burning in her eyes.

"Domination!" She shouts a toothy grin showing on her face. Discords puzzled face falls to one of boredom.

"What?" Discord asks dryly. Chrysalis doesn't seem to notice his tone of voice as she stands back up onto her hooves.

"Yes! Domination with your power and my army we'll be unstoppable! I don't know how you got free from your prison a second time but now that you are, we can join forces and destroy those accursed ponies!" Chrysalis shouts, laughing manically and the end of her speech, Discord makes some lighting strike for the fun of it to make her laughing for dramatic, but then puts his paw to his face. Wow Chrysalis's spy network has really lost all its creditability.

"Sorry but no." Chrysalis's pupils turn to little dots and her mouth forms a small circle as Discords voice registers in her ears. She turns to look at the very bored face of his.

"Come again." Chrysalis says her face turning to one of frustration as she growls out the sentence, Discord just looks at her while filing his paw's claws with a large macaroni.

"Yeah I don't want to help you take over the world." Discord says glancing down at his paw with a pleased smile on his face.

"What? But? Why not!?" Chrysalis yells stomping her hoof on the ground. Discord chuckles at her, then stops, I wonder if I look that childish?

"Not telling it's my little secret." Discord says stretching to his full height and reaching toward the sky. Without looking away from the sun he sticks his talon out toward Chrysalis, which causes a shockwave as one of Chrysalis's hooves slams into his open claw. He looks back down from the sky at the changeling queen, she's standing on her hind legs standing nearly at eye level with the Draconequus her right hoof stuck in Discord's claw, she glares at him fire in her eyes. Discord is about to make a comment about a pony standing on her hind legs when she suddenly swings her left hoof up, upper cutting Discord sending him flying into the sky, she propels herself into the sky with a single flap of her wings, she spins quickly and delivers a powerful kick with her back right leg sending Discord flying diagonally through the air straight into the ground. Chrysalis flies down hovering near the trench Discord created with his face, a sinister smirk on her face.

"Well if you won't help me then I'll just destroy you as practice, for Celestia." Chrysalis sneers at the hole in the ground. I swear this women is bipolar, but... if it's a fight she wants. Suddenly Discord appears above Chrysalis and karate chops his paw onto her back sending her plummeting to the ground. She stands up from the ground just as Discord appears in front of her and shoves her backward with both his hands, sending her flying through the underbrush of the forest. He smiles smugly Then I'm happy to oblige.

Chrysalis stands up out a thorn bush and rises on her hind legs once more, positioning herself so her side is facing Discord, but her head is turned to look at him, she raises her fore hooves and spits some green blood onto the forest floor, Discord copies her stance and spits some fluorescent rainbow blood onto the ground near him. They both glare at each, then it's like a bell was rung as they both jet forward slamming their fists together like the most aggressive fist bump ever. Both of them start glowing with their signature magic glow as they both vanish at the same time, they reappear in the air and clash fists again, then they vanish and reappear again clashing with their feet this time, they continue vanishing and clashing causing shockwaves each time, they get going so fast it sounds like exploding popcorn. After clashing for the fiftieth time they just glare at each other both panting heavily.

"Ready to finish this?" Discord asks between breathes.

"Yeah I think you've had enough." Chrysalis laughs panting heavily. Suddenly they both vanish one more time, Discord floating just above the tree line, Chrysalis flying right next to him both of them glaring at the sky. Slowly they turn to look at each other their angry glares lifting slightly, They stare awkwardly at each other.

"Oh I kinda thought you were gonna go up there." Discord says pointing up into the sky.

"Yeah I got that, I just thought you'd go up there so I came down here."

"Did you want to be down here?"

"What? No it doesn't really matter to me."

"Ok so can you take the sky I kinda had my heart set on the tree line."

"Oh... um... sure yeah, one sec." Chrysalis warps up into the sky. "How's this?"

"Uh... a little to the left." Chrysalis flies slightly to the left.

"Here?" Discord shakes his head.

"Sorry I meant my left your right."

"Oh right." Chrysalis fly's to the right a bit further then before.

"There thank you, that's perfect." Discord gives her a thumbs up.

"Your very welcome, now where were we?" Chrysalis asks putting her hoof to her chin in thought. "Oh yeah now I remember!" Chrysalis shouts happily, looking back toward the ground.

"DIE!!!" They both shout in unison, Chrysalis fires a large beam of green energy from her horn down at Discord, who returns fire by creating a ball of blue energy in his hands and launching an equally large beam up at Chrysalis. The beams collide halfway between the two and seem to emerge into a giant ball of energy that almost immediately explodes sending Discord back first into a crater created by the blast, while rocketing Chrysalis high into air. The blast destroyed everything in a three hundred foot radius of the point of origin. Discord lays on his back in the middle of the newly formed crater wounds from the battle cover his body and dirt clings to his fur. He snaps his fingers and a large pillow appears on the ground right as Chrysalis was about to eat dirt,, she eats pillow instead. Discord glances over at her and she returns the look.

"Soooo? We good?" Discord asks sitting up from his spot in the crater, Chrysalis rises to her legs as well, and huffs pointing her snout in the air.

"For now but don't forget Discord you will join me or you will be destroyed!" Chrysalis says this smugly looking over both her own wounds and Discords injured body. Suddenly he snaps his fingers and all his wounds are gone, Chrysalis just glares at him, as she uses her forked tongue to clean a wound on her left hoof.

"Look it ain't gonna happen I'm not trying to rule the world anymore, I think you'd have better luck with someone a lot darker then me, joining your side." Discord said this with a touch of sarcasm. Chrysalis's ears perked up at this comment and her eyes gleamed as an idea seemed to pop into her head. Discord however did not seem to notice.

"Very well then I shall take my leave for now, but remember you can always join up if you get bored." Chrysalis begins hovering in the air looking down at Discord, he just lays back down on the ground as waves her away with his paw before placing it behind his head and staring at the sky. Chrysalis hears a snapping branch and senses some ponies approaching through the forest, she quickly teleports away before they enter the clearing.

Chrysalis lands on the edge of a cliff and whistles, some changeling drones come out of a nearby cave and begin applying some kind glowing goo on the queens open wounds. She feels the pain from them begin to fade as the goo repairs the damage, Chrysalis faces back toward Ponyville and a sinister smile appears on her face. Someone Darker eh?

"Thank you Discord, I believe I know just the pony." Chrysalis begins laughing manically, but stops short as she realizes that no lighting bolts are striking this time, she shrugs and continues laughing, but then stops almost immediately. She let's out a deep sigh "Great now he's ruined evil laughter."

Author's Note:

Not Ponysage 86 = His twin brother

My idea for this is exactly what you think, If I was Discord and I nearly destroyed the world and was actually treated nicer for it I'd be suspicious too. Of course being Discord he's still hiding something... but what?

I hope I didn't give Chrysalis to much of a power boost having her be able to stand up to Discord in a one on one fight. But that's what I plan on doing with all the villains and yes even heroes will be getting a boost in power to make things more exciting. Speaking of the fight did you like it? I'm kinda proud of it, I liked the fight Twilight had with Tirek so I want to make all the fights scene like that, also did you catch the DBZ Reference at the end of the fight?

This is my first story so I hope it's going okay so far if you have any suggestions please leave a comment who knows I might just use it :)

Yeah it's called revised because I want back through and changed some words a lot were in past tense when I wanted it in present tense, and I added some more words and changed a few sentences so they'd sound a lot better, no big details were changed so there's no need to reread this if you read the un revised version.

Thanks for reading.