• Published 21st Apr 2016
  • 8,596 Views, 309 Comments

The Greatest Betrayal And The Greatest Of Friends (Perpetual Indeterminent Hiatus) - DracoBrony



Ash was betrayed by his friends, but one fairly new friend stood by him because she too had been betrayed by her friends and family. She had been banished from her home and she didn't want anyone to go through what she did and her name is Twilight.

  • ...
30
 309
 8,596

Whos That .........Pokemon?

Twilight woke up in what looked to be a empty space with stars all around her, knowing from her studies that this was a mindscape a projection of somepony's mind that only them and select few they trusted could enter. But that raised a question to her mind who's was it? The answer came in the form of a voice that she heard from all directions, like the entire mindscape was talking.

"Oh child how hurt you must be. You must be tired from using so much of your magic. Here sit down and we can talk." The voice spoke in a warm, motherly, soothing tone. Twilight looked around for some place to sit but didn't see anywhere she could. "Hmm? Oh of course silly me there's no were to sit. Here let me fix that." And with that a small mahogany table and two dark oak chairs just... shimmerd into existence along with somepony new, an alicorn.

Her mane was a mix of white and black strands running through it and her coat was a flaming scarlet color, her cutie mark however was what interested Twilight the most. It was a circle that was split in half with a wavy line. One half was white with a black dot inside while the other half was the reverse.

Twilight felt something deep down, a warm calming feeling. It was like her magic was telling her this mare could be trusted. She decided to listen to her and sat down. "Who... who are you?" She voiced he curiosity. "I've never heard of any other alicorns other then Luna, Candance and Her."

The mystery mare giggled before replying very cryptically "You are just like I thought you would turn out to be." Twilight was very confused at that comment, this mare knew her? "Who are you?" She asked again her mind ablaze trying to figure this out.

"Would you like some lavender tea? That is your favorite correct?" The mare asked, once again dodging Twilight's question. How had she known that? Twilight thought to herself, wondering just who this was. "Y-yes please if you don't mind." She nervously responded. After she said that a nice cup of her favorite tea just sort of... appeared in front of her.

Taking a sip of the tea Twilight found that it tasted exactly like her family recipe, making her even more confused. "How did you know my family recipe? Its been in my family for a good twenty generations." Twilight asked getting quite tired of the mare dodging her questions.

"In do time all will be answered and more." The mare replied once again dodging her question. "But I can tell you my name is Scarlet, Scarlet Harmony and that I made the Elements Of Harmony." Twilight which had been drinking her tea at the time had just preformed the most glorious spit take in history. "Sorry" She stated. "What do you mean you made the elements?"

"My dear I mean just that, I created them and then put my mind and soul into the main element of magic, your element." Scarlet replied with a hint of pride in her voice. "I have watched you of the course of your adventures and your more recent... trial. I must say I never thought that the other element bearers would do something like this, I'm sorry for not helping you sooner." Scarlet replied with teary eyes.

"You mean your the one who strengthened my magic?" Twilight asked and Scarlet just nodded. "Well thank you for helping me when you did. But how did you know my family's secret tea recipe?" Twilight repeated her question from earlier.

Scarlet sighed heavily before saying a sentience the Changed twilight's life forever. "Because little one you are my decedent. Yes you are royalty as is your family that is the reason you live so close to the castle in canterlot. Its also why Celestia took you as a student, because you are related to the creator of the elements, no pony left in your family knows this however." She replied but before Twilight could say anything else Scarlet spoke again. "As for the tea recipe, who do you think came up with it?." She smiled... which then faded away as Twilight fainted on the spot.

While she waited for Twilight to wake up, Scarlet contemplated what to do next she wasn't sure what part of the multiverse they had landed in, she sighed remembering the days when she went reality hoping for fun. She remembered meeting so many races, both good and bad, but she also remembered a very specific multiverse she visited one were the animals had very strong control over the elements of nature. She even got to meet the goddess of that reality, she could't exactly remember her name, but she did remember that she was a very kind god, one who loved her creations. Scarlet always wondered what ever happened to that reality.

Her thoughts were interrupted by something or someone trying to gain access to her mindscape, something very powerful yet at the same time very familiar. Scarlet gasped as she had just remembered the name of that very kind goddess. At that exact same time a large four legged creature with a pure white coat, gold accents and a giant gold ring around its belly formed in her mindscape and spoke.

"Scarlet? Scarlet is that you? Oh scarlet its been millenna since we last met, how are you?" The titanic creature asked its high pitched voice clearly showing that it was female.

Scarlet was dumbfounded and very happy, because twilight had transported them to some were she never thought she would be able to return to, and to a very old friend. "Arceus? Arcues is that you? Oh I never thought I would see you again!" She squealed, her voice full of joy.

Author's Note:

Slightly revised version thats a bit more bearable at least I hope it is