• Published 22nd Apr 2016
  • 5,717 Views, 76 Comments

The Good, the Bad, and the Megalovaniac - Shy_Guy_Animat0r



Sans thought this was the end for him. However three unlikely characters will change the way Sans views of the world and fill him with the determination to keep going. So hold on to your seats Undertale/Mlp fans; its time to bring out DETERMINATION!!

  • ...
12
 76
 5,717

chapter 2: The Beginning of Friends

The girls were staring at me like I said something that was a bit awkward, yet it was true. I had followed Chara through the portal and assumed that it would be easy to find them; but as expected, I bit off more than I can chew.

"You're looking for a...kid?" Adagio asked in confusion. I nodded and stood near the window.

"Yeah...I know that sound creepy; but this kid is nothing ordinary. They have the power to SAVE and RESET at will and they won't even think twice about doing it here," I said. The girls looked at me with raised eyebrows at what I said.

"Did you said they could...SAVE and RESET?" Aria asked. Adagio was a bit concerned yet curious about this.

"Wait; like...magic?" She asked. I was a bit surprised that they knew about that stuff. I decided to play along and explain the situation to the three of them and hoped to get something out of it.

"I don't know if you can understand, but the kid and I have been through a dance for a long time. It all started when my friends and family went missing...at first I thought it was nothing, but then after a certain...someone went missing I got concerns and decided to investigate, turns out the kid made a genocide route and killed everyone I knew and loved. I tried my best to stop them; but after so many RESETS my moves became too predictable then finally the kid landed a blow on me. They then entered a blue portal, I followed and you know the rest from there," I said. The girls huddled up and whispered amongst each other.

"What do you girls think?" Aria asked.

"I think he's a bit cuckoo," Sonata said. Adagio grabbed and stared straight at them.

"Girls; he said something about magic...This could be our chance to get back ours," She said. Aria scoffed.

"We lost our magic forever Adagio. How's this...freak gonna-!" I briefly interrupted their conversation.

"You know; I can sense the magic properties residing in you. It's faint but there is some magic in you girls which Is kind of odd," I said. They turned to me and looked at me like I was one to talk.

"You mean to tell us that we can regain our magic?" Adagio asked me. I shrugged my shoulders to her response.

"It's a fifty-fifty chance...but yeah you can," I said. I could swear I saw some sort of sparkle in their eyes as I delivered whatever news they needed.

"Alright...here's what I think...We know every signal person, animal, and thing in this land. We can help you find this 'killer kid' for you," Adagio said. I placed my hand under my chin and thought a bit. If I was going to capture Chara I needed some kind of lead. These girls, who I have not known that long are offering me help; but I knew what the catch was. In fact, I could just see it in their eyes; they were some bad individuals before.

"No," I said. Adagio looked at me like she didn't hear me.

"What was that?" She responded with a question. Aria came forth angry.

"We are offering our assistance to help you Sans, it would be better if-!" I cut her off right mid sentence.

"No...what you're offering me is a plate full of shit...You just want me to help you restore your dark magic again huh?" I asked. They all flinched as they noticed my answer.

"How could you...?" Sonata asked. I smiled and turned to them with darken pupils.

"...Cause I can seen the sins you committed....in fact; I bet you can feel them can you. Crawling on your back?" I asked. The three then tensed up and began to act a bit nervous. Especially Sonata, who was rubbing her shoulder and looked like she was cold.

"...What....What's it to you?" Aria asked frightened.

"...It matters to me because I see three beautiful ladies doing a wrong thing, when they could do right...," I said. Adagio then tilt her head sideways in fright. I scratch my head and sighed.

"...Then; can you help us?" Sonata asked. Adagio and Aria turned to her.

"What are you thinking?! It's too late, he said he won't help us?" Aria shouted. Adagio broke the two up.

"Sonata, she's right; it was a long shot...guess we're no step closer to regaining our magic," She said. Sonata then approached me and fell on her knees.

"Please help us...*sob*...We just...*sob*...We just want to go home," She bean to cry. Her cries ringed in my ears as I was filled with the memory of what happened to me and Papyrus...how we both wanted to go home, how we had only each other...I knelt down and placed my bony hands on her face.

"...I hate making promises...especially ones I cannot keep...But, if I help you, promises me you'll leave," I said. The others looked ta me and Sonata jumped up in joy, which startled me a bit.

"Yes...yes we will! Right girls?" She turned and looked happy once more. Adagio and Aria then walked up and hugged their goofy friend.

"I swear to you Sans the skeleton; we will help you if you will help us," Adagio said. I held out my hand and smiled.

"Just call me Sans," I said. Adagio held out hers and smiled. Aria nodded in agreement while Sonata jump and hugged me tightly; which was bad because I was still a bit hurt.

"Opps, sorry Sans," She said. I laugh.

"Don't be...this is really a 'bone crushing' moment," I said. Sonata began to laugh again and the others kind of formed a grin. Guess I can use some help from them; even though they did tried to commit some evil deed, I still believed that they deserved a second chance...Frisk...Where the hell are you kid...I began to wonder. Why...why did you do this...? Were you scared, angry, or...I decided to forget it and focus on my other priority. Chara was still alive and I need to stop them.

"Sans; we never introduced ourselves: this is Sonata Dusk, Aria Blaze, and I'm Adagio Dazzle," She said. I smiled and placed my hands in my pockets.

"Whelp; might as well get comfortable; cause we're about to have a good time," I said.

***** ******* ******

Elsewhere Chara and Flowey were trying to uncover where the hell they were. Chara had a green hoodie while Flowey was traveling through the round to follow them.

"This world...I can sense something off about it," Chara said. She looked up into the sky and felt the cool breeze. Flowey was right behind them a bit nervous.

"I...I overheard some people talking and it seems this place has some sort of magic connection," He said. Chara turned to a window and saw a white dress that had a laced ribbon across the waist and glittered in the light.

"I see...looks like there is something good here after all," They said. Flowey then added another remark.

"I heard at a certain school that has had some magical problems," He said. Chara hen stared off into the night and stuck there arms out and spun around.

"I feel it here...the magic...the power...it's unfathomable!" They shouted. A security guard was walking by and saw them.

"Hey kid; it's way late out, where are your-!" Before he could say anything else, Chara had already sliced his head off. Blood gushed from the top as his body fell on the ground ad his head rolled into a sewer drain. They then wiped the blood off and turned to Flowey who was stiff frozen.

"If what you're saying is true...then we must find this, school," They said. Flowey the saw the lifeless body and gulped. Chara then turned to him and pointed their knife dead center at his face.

"Ah...y...yes Chara?" Flowey nervously asked.

"Go. Find this school and report back; I'll find us a shelter to take refuge in...I know that lazy ass bag of bones followed us. I'm not risking it until I have achieve my power," They said. Flowey nodded and sunk into the ground. Chara stared into the full moonlight and formed their devilish grin.

"This night...no. This world will now suffer the same fate as the Underground...So come and find me Sans! COME AND DIE ONCE AND FOR ALL!" They shouted deep into the hollow night sky as the moonlight was consumed by the hovering clouds above.