• Published 22nd Apr 2016
  • 5,718 Views, 76 Comments

The Good, the Bad, and the Megalovaniac - Shy_Guy_Animat0r



Sans thought this was the end for him. However three unlikely characters will change the way Sans views of the world and fill him with the determination to keep going. So hold on to your seats Undertale/Mlp fans; its time to bring out DETERMINATION!!

  • ...
12
 76
 5,718

Chapter 1: A Humerous Stranger

I can't remember the last time I felt like this...my body going numb, my head spinning in circles, the fact that all my friends-Alphy's, Undyne, Asgor, the lady I promised to look after Frisk...and Papyrus. I failed them all. I miss them; is this what happens when guy's like me take breaks? Guess I should be the one burning in hell. I thought long and hard about my situation and knew there was no way coming out of it. But suddenly, I felt something...it was warm, soothing, calm almost and...and...it smelled like tacos? I managed to peer my eyes open a bit to see what was causing me to experience that...unusual feeling. At first my eyes were met by a bright light, so bright I had to cover my face before my pupils could sink in what was going on. I looked around and saw I was on a bed, soft comfortable; not like the one I had though; the room was filled with posters of different schools and other humans tat looked like pop stars.

"Heh...Mettaton would like them," I manage to say. I shifted a bit in the bed to sit myself up right to get a better view. As I did I saw that this room was like a blue an white color, with taco pillows, taco sheets, taco blankets...lets just say whoever's room this is they sure love tacos. As I stood up I noticed my chest was all bandage up and good. Whoever did this was good. I lifted my hands and tried to get out of bed; that was until I heard a voice from the doorway.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You're injured badly," the voice said. I looked up and saw a human with light blue skin, colorful hair, but a weird leather jacket; her hair kind of resembled the toothpaste I would use to brush my teeth. I sat up and formed a smile.

"Ah, don't worry...I've suffered worse injures than this...you can say I'm bad to the 'bone'," I shrugged. The girl looked at me for a while right after I said it. Tough crowd I guess...

"Pfff....hahahahhaha....oh man, that was good!" She exclaimed as she rubbed the tears from her eyes. I smiled and began to chuckle a bit.

"Well, what can I say? I'm a very 'funny bone'!" I said. The girl begans to laugh again, this time she was on the bed trying not to die.

"You're one strange creature Sans," she said. I looked up and smiled.

"You know my name?" I asked. The girl nodded and placed a tray of food near the bed stand.

"You can say that...you mumbled your name into my ear when we dragged you from the alley. You were hurt badly; what happened?" She asked. I made a nervous look and shifted my eyes to the window as I responded to her.

"Nothin...but, I have to ask. Did anyone else come through the portal with me," I asked. The girl scratched her head and was a bit confused.

"Hmm....No, we didn't see anyone else; just you Mr. Sans," she alleged. I sighed and rubbed my head.

"Ah, it's nothin...so; where exactly am I...uh...?" I hesitated a bit to let the girl know I was asking something from her.

"My name is Sonata Dusk; and you're in the magical world of E.G," she said. I lifted my hand and drew away the curtains to see a world full other humans!

"...Oh sh-!" Before I could talk, a knock came at the door and two other girls stood by the entrance way.

"Well, seems like our friend is awake now," Adagio said. Sonata moved to the side and introduced them to me in order.

"Sans; these two are Adagio and Aria; my best friends!" She said as she hugged them both. Aria sighed and pushed her away a bit.

"So; Sans...couple of questions...who are you, what are you, and how did you get here?" Adagio asked me. I hesitated at first and continued to smile. I folded my arms together and looked up.

"Well; if it's questions you want, I guess I can help with that. First off the name is Sans, Sans the Skeleton; second I'm a skeleton, and third I'm following a certain human...about to chest high and probably eight years old, have a green shirt on and a smile only a killer can love," I stated. The others saw my answers and were a bit confused at what was going on. A skeleton talking, walking talking and looking for a kid? Oh, yeah sounds like a cliché horror movie.

"Let me get this straight...Your a skeleton, named Sans; and your looking for a human?" Adagio asked e. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, I guess this should be shocking, but then again; we seen stuff that most people wouldn't believe," Aria said.

"So, Sans; what else can you do?" Sonata asked as she leaned up against the bed. I smiled and held out my hand.

"...Well; I haven't properly greeted you yet," I said. Sonata smiled and extended her hand to shake mine...only to hear the sound of fart noise coming form her hand causing the other two to flinch and look dead straight at us. I began to chuckle as I removed my hand and revealed a whoopee cushion hidden within. Sonata couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably as she fell and lain across the bed.

"What the...how did...when did...?" Aria was looking at me with a confused expression.

"what can I say; I'm a very 'punny' guy," I said as I looked to the screen and a drum set went off for the comedy humor. Sonata then started to roll on the bed as my puns seemed to have found a new laughter.

"Alright, that's enough...Mister Sans, explain why you are here before I have Aria beat the info out of you," Adagio said. Aria smiled and cracked her knuckles while forming a devilish grin on her face. I took a deep breath and placed my hands in my jacked pockets. I then got up from the bed and walked to the window staring out into the city.

"Like I said, I'm looking for a kid. But not just any kid...," I stated. Adagio walked up.

"What kind of a kid are you looking for?" She asked.

"Freak," Aria whispered. Adagio elbowed her in the side. I sighed and turned to face them with a changed expression, my with pupils hade fade and my eye socket were now pitch black with fear.

"I'm looking for a monster," I alleged.

****** ****** *****
[two minutes after]

"So this is the world the portal had sent me," Chara said as they looked out into the horizon on top of the city's capitol building. They over looked the area and saw things that reminded them of the surface world.

"Maybe this land is the surface?" Flowey asked. Chara began to chuckle and pointed the knife into the sky.

"I don't care what this place is...I can feel seven more...seven more powerful souls here. With those, plus the ones I have now; I can become a god!" Chara stated. A small muffled sound was heard inside of her head. they then focused their energy on a certain kid who was chained up on a wall, broken and unable to call for help.

"Chara...please...stop," Frisk said as they struggled in their chains. Chara laugh and stroked Frisks hair.

"Why...? If I stopped, the world would end and the fun would not continue...I'm just getting started. I already wiped out the monster world with the seven human soul; and now I will use this worlds souls to continue my work," Chara stated. Flowey curled up in fear and smiled.

"Well...I'll...go find those other souls for you then," He said. Chara turned to them and changed their expression.

"Whatever Flowey....Asriel....just don't get in my way; useless flower," They said as they walked out and viewed the entire city; the monster world was now done....now was the time to purge a new one, ripe for the taking!

Author's Note:

Hey; StarShield the Brave here. just wanted to let you all know I will be posting more chapters; it's just that it'll probably be every two days or maybe on weekends....School is really hitting hard and I need all the concentration. But I will not neglect this story; for Undertale is my jam. So please be patient; and if possible come up with some ideas for me because I may need some help. Thanks; have a great week and keep Bronying on!