• Published 19th Apr 2016
  • 11,588 Views, 231 Comments

Loveliest of Trees (Old) - Nordryd



**A rewrite** After helping the new student with his things after getting jumped by bullies, Fluttershy finds herself quite smitten. And the feeling might be mutual. One small act of kindness can change someone's entire life... no matter how damaged.

  • ...
12
 231
 11,588

Ch.8: Haven

Coppermane's first day back in school with his new girlfriend was everything he hoped it would be. During passing periods, he would meet up with Fluttershy just so he could look at her and kiss her before his next class. Just the notion of getting to kiss her after class gave him the motivation to keep going. Sometimes, their classes were in the same wing of the school, and he got to hold hands with her as they walked together. It was an amazing feeling to hold her hand as they walked. It was an opportunity to mark her in front of everyone in the school, and show them that Fluttershy was his.

He would also come to discover that pretty much all of his classes had one or more of Fluttershy's friends in it. Film Studies with Rarity, English with Rainbow Dash, Flash Sentry, and Pinkie Pie, Physics with Sunset, and Calculus with Rarity, Sunset, Applejack, and of course, Fluttershy. He also had a group to sit with at lunch now!

Coppermane stood with Fluttershy at her locker as she collected some things. She looked so pretty today. With autumn approaching, everyone was starting to dress a little warmer, and Fluttershy was no exception. She still wore her green skirt with butterflies and green boots, but instead of a white tank-top, she wore a tight long-sleeve shirt that showed her perfectly curved figure off. She wore white leggings, and finally she wore a green scarf that matched her skirt and boots. It was Coppermane's favorite part of her outfit. He's always liked scarves, and Fluttershy looked absolutely adorable with one. Then again, it was impossible for her not to be adorable.

"You look really cute today, Fluttershy," Coppermane said.

Fluttershy's face went bright red. "Aww, thank you. You look nice too."

"I mean… it's just a windproof jacket and some sweatpants," Coppermane said, blushing.

Fluttershy shut her locker, and got close to her boyfriend, placing her hand on his heart.

"Well, you look very cute in it," she said with a sweet smile.

Coppermane chuckled. "Thanks."

"Are you ready to go?" Fluttershy asked.

"Let's hit it," Coppermane said. He gave her a quick peck before taking her hand in his, interlacing fingers. Then, the couple proceeded to the exit.

"Coppermane, why are your hands always so cold?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm not sure," Coppermane said. "Does it bother you?"

"Oh no, not at all," Fluttershy said, squeezing his hand. "I was just…"

Suddenly, Coppermane was thrown roughly aside against the lockers. He was able to let go of Fluttershy's hand so she wouldn't get dragged with him, but the back of his head hit the lockers with a loud, metallic clang.

"Coppermane!" Fluttershy cried out.

"Happy Monday, loser!" a familiar voice bellowed.

"Still trying to go after the pretty ones, huh?" another familiar voice said. "Well, not on our watch."

Coppermane rubbed the back of his ringing head as he opened his eyes.

"You two again," he seethed through his teeth. His eyes shot fire when he saw them walking up to Fluttershy.

"Is he bothering you again?" Hoops asked, turning up the charm in his voice.

"We're sorry on his behalf," Score said, trying to put his arm around her. Fluttershy backed away to avoid his arm.

"H-He's not bothering me," Fluttershy said, continuing to back away as the bullies followed her.

Coppermane didn't let another second of this pass. Fluttershy looked terrified, and nobody would lay a finger on her as long as he still breathed. He walked up, and got in between the jocks and Fluttershy.

"Hey! Leave her alone," Coppermane said sternly. "Can't you see how scared she is?"

Hoops stifled a laugh. "Are you seriously trying to stand up for her? Again?"

"You bet I am," Coppermane said.

Score got in his face, sizing him up. "And you think you have a chance against us?"

Hoops sized him up too. "A basketball player, and a football player?"

Coppermane tried to maintain a tough face, even though his palms were sweating and his heart was pounding.

"I don't even know why losers like you even try," Hoop said. "Can't you see she's way out of your league."

"Standing up for her isn't going to do anything to help your chances," Score said. "Why even bother? It's not like she's your girlfriend or anything."

Coppermane immediately grinned when he heard "girlfriend". He glanced behind him at Fluttershy, who stood with her knees bent inward and her hands in front of her, looking scared. Coppermane gave her a smile, and he could only assume she had heard the jocks as well, because when he smiled at her, she blushed and smiled back.

"Hey, wipe that smile off your face," Hoops said. "You know we're right."

"Actually," Coppermane said, "You're wrong,"

"Oh, come on," Score sneered. "What do you take us for? Stupid?"

"You're wrong," Coppermane reiterated. "She is my girlfriend."

Score stifled a laugh. "Oh, wow. Seriously? Do you honestly expect us to believe that?"

"Nice try, bro," Hoops said, "But we all know there's no way that a girl like her is your…"

Coppermane suddenly turned around, and gave Fluttershy a passionate kiss right in front of the jocks. Fluttershy squeaked in surprise, but quickly relaxed into it. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she moaned into his mouth, moving her lips in rhythm with his.

The jocks' jaws hit the floor. They even saw her lift her leg back in the air as he kissed her. She liked it?! How was this happening?

Coppermane pulled away from Fluttershy's delicate lips, feeling proud when he saw her blissful smile. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She giggled as she leaned her head back on him as he held her.

Coppermane flashed a sly look at the jocks as he held his beautiful girlfriend in his arms.

"I'm not kidding, guys. She's all mine, and you can't have her," he said, giving Fluttershy a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek, making her giggle. It gave him such pride and joy to give her affection in front of the jocks. Fluttershy was his and he would make it known to the jocks, no matter what.

Hoops and Score, though shocked, didn't budge, and began to walk up to the couple with less-than-thrilled expressions. Coppermane felt Fluttershy tense up in his arms.

"It's okay," Coppermane whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek again. He let go of her and got in between her and the jocks once more. "You keep your hands off her."

"And what are you going to do about it, huh?" Score sneered.

"There's nothing to fight about," Coppermane said. "I already told you, she's mine. Nothing will change that."

"Well, what if we demonstrate for her how much of a wimp you really are?" Hoops sneered, cracking his knuckles.

Coppermane started to sweat. He could feel his confidence dwindling. Could he handle this? Was he in over his head?

No… he had to stay strong… for Fluttershy. He couldn't look weak in front of her.

"Y'know, I may be a wimp," Coppermane said, "But at least I'm not a giant asshole."

Coppermane immediately regretted saying that. Before he knew it, Hoops grabbed him by the shirt, and pinned him against the lockers with a loud, metallic bang.

"What the hell did you just call us?" Hoops sneered.

Score got in his face. "Nobody insults us and lives to tell the tale."

Coppermane's brain went into total panic mode. He braced himself for what the beating he was about to receive…

"Hey! Hoops! Score!" a loud, angry voice called out. Hoops immediately released Coppermane, and backed away from him. Coppermane looked to see who called out, and saw a very angry-looking Rainbow Dash storming over to them. Fluttershy immediately rushed over to Coppermane to offer her condolence as Rainbow Dash chewed the jocks out.

"What the hell were you just doing?" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Um… h-hey, Cap," Hoops said.

"H-How's it going, Rainbow?" Score said.

"Answer me!" Rainbow yelled, making the jocks flinch. "Why did I catch you jumping my best friend just now?"

"Wait… friend?" Score said.

"That loser is friends with you?" Hoops beckoned.

"He's not a loser, and yes, he's my friend. And his girlfriend is too," Rainbow said with her arms crossed. "You still haven't answered my question. Why were you jumping him?!"

Hoops and Score exchanged nervous glances, looking like they were about to start pointing fingers.

"Well… um… we…" Hoops stammered.

"You see… um…" Score stammered. "It was Hoops' idea!"

"Really? You're trying to pin the blame on me?" Hoops sneered. "You were the one who pushed him!"

"It was your idea!" Score remarked.

"You freaking volunteered to push him!" Hoops shouted.

"Because you wouldn't stop nagging me!" Score yelled.

"Enough!" Rainbow snapped. "How old are you guys? Five? Anyway, this ends now. If I catch either of you harassing him, or any of my friends, I'm kicking you both out of CHS sports. No arguments, and no questions asked," Rainbow said. "Now why don't you just get the hell out of here, huh?"

Hoops and Score clenched their fists in rage. But they couldn't talk back to their captain. They could only walk away as they began arguing amongst themselves, pointing fingers. Rainbow just rolled her eyes. She looked over at the couple. Fluttershy appeared to be rubbing Coppermane's shoulders.

"You two okay?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah," Coppermane said. "Thanks."

"No prob," Rainbow said. "Those two have been on my radar for a long time. If they ever pick on you again, let me know, because I don't need guys like that giving CHS sports a bad rep."

"Certainly," Fluttershy said.

"Alright, gotta run. See ya," Rainbow said, rushing off to wherever.

Fluttershy continued to console her boyfriend, rubbing his shoulders. He felt very stiff.

"Are you okay, Coppermane?" Fluttershy asked.

"Um… y-yeah… I-I'm fine," Coppermane said, looking down at the ground.

"Are you sure?" Fluttershy asked, bringing his chin up.

Coppermane sighed. "I… I couldn't protect you."

"What?" Fluttershy cooed.

"They were about to beat me up. The only reason they didn't was because of Rainbow. I couldn't keep you safe on my own. I am pathetic," Coppermane said, looking back down at the ground. What kind of boyfriend is he if he can't protect his girlfriend from harm?

Fluttershy felt a tug at her heartstrings as she listened to Coppermane berate himself. She could only think of one thing to cheer him up. She lifted her head to give him a loving kiss. She could feel his shoulders relax as her lips met his. She pulled away, and brought her hand up to his face.

"Coppermane, don't say such things. You tried. That's all that matters," Fluttershy said, stroking his cheek. "You stood up to them, and that means the world to me. I don't think any less of you. I promise."

It took a moment, but Coppermane eventually smiled, and brought his hand up to touch Fluttershy's.

"Thanks," he said.

Fluttershy smiled, and lifted her head to kiss him again.

"Would a treat from the Sweet Shoppe make you feel better?" Fluttershy asked.

Coppermane offered a small smile. "That sounds nice."

Fluttershy giggled, and gave him one more peck before taking his hand once more. And with that, she walked with her boyfriend out of the school, eager to cheer him up.


THE NEXT DAY

Coppermane spent the entire school day on high alert. He was waiting all day for Hoops and Score to pounce on him at any time. Thankfully, it never happened, but Coppermane never let his guard down, especially when he was with Fluttershy. He had to protect her at all costs. He'd be damned if anything happened to her because he wasn't paying attention. He knew Hoops and Score would be pissed at him after yesterday, so he had to be on high alert no matter what. If not for his sake, then for Fluttershy's sake.

But now they were out of school, and Coppermane could finally relax. He could stop being so worried, and spend some quality time with his beautiful girlfriend as they walked through Canterlot Park together at dusk. In Coppermane's mind, it was the perfect time for a walk in the park. The twilight sky provided just enough light to see around, but not too much to be blinding. The stars were barely coming out, and the moon began its majestic journey across the astral sea. The young autumn season painted the leaves with light shades of red and yellow, while some leaves still remained green. Such beauty, and now he had someone to share it with.

Coppermane took a glance at his gorgeous Fluttershy. The ambiance was beautiful, but Fluttershy, just by her mere presence, made it seem that much more beautiful. Her hair swayed so playfully in the light breeze. She was so pretty. How did Coppermane get such a lovely girl?

Fluttershy looked over at Coppermane to see that he was already looking at her. He darted his gaze away, blushing majorly. She could only giggle. He was just too cute!

"Coppermane?" Fluttershy cooed.

"Hmm?"

"Where are you taking me?"

"I told you, it's a surprise," Coppermane said with a smirk.

"Can you give me a hint?" Fluttershy beckoned.

Coppermane chuckled. "Nope. You have to wait."

Fluttershy whimpered. "Aww… please?"

Coppermane bit his tongue when he saw Fluttershy make her puppy-dog face. She was too good at that. It worked almost every time.

"Not this time, Fluttershy," Coppermane said. Fluttershy whimpered again, making him chuckle. "We're almost there, don't worry."

Eventually, Coppermane brought Fluttershy before a small opening in the surrounding forest. He let go of Fluttershy's hand and took out a flashlight.

Fluttershy looked into the opening, and saw nothing but void. She bit her lip. Is this where they were going? The flashlight wasn't doing much to help ease her mind.

"Okay, follow me," Coppermane said.

"Um… a-are you sure it's safe?" Fluttershy asked.

Coppermane looked at Fluttershy, and saw her holding her hands close, looking rather tense. He walked up to her.

"Fluttershy, you're going to love it in there. Don't be scared," Coppermane said. Fluttershy just looked past him into the opening, and whimpered. Coppermane took a look himself, and tried to see it through Fluttershy's eyes. He could understand why she would be scared. At first glance, it did seem rather eerie. But Coppermane knew there was something in there she would absolutely love.

"Fluttershy," Coppermane said, putting one hand on her waist and lifting her chin up with the other. "Don't worry. You're going to love it in there. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll keep you safe. I promise."

Fluttershy looked into Coppermane's warm brown eyes, and felt her heartbeat quell. He would keep her safe, wouldn't he? She offered a small, timid smile, and placed her hand on his heart.

"O-Okay. I trust you."

Coppermane smiled, and gave her a tender kiss. He felt her relax once their lips met. He pulled away and offered his hand. She gladly took it, and interlaced their fingers.

Fluttershy squeezed Coppermane's hand as they ventured into the opening together, never letting go.


"Okay, here we are," Coppermane said, looking back at Fluttershy. She had her head down.

Fluttershy slowly brought her head up, and what she saw took her breath away.

It was a grove surrounded by dozens of cherry blossoms trees. The grass was covered with fallen cherry blossoms, and the sky above the grove was a breathtaking view of the night sky, completely unblocked.

"Coppermane… what is this place?" Fluttershy asked.

"You like it?" Coppermane asked, smiling as he brought her over to one of the trees.

"It's beautiful," Fluttershy said with a huge smile.

Coppermane smiled. Almost as beautiful as you.

He walked over to one of the cherry blossom trees, and sat up against it. He pat the spot in front of him, and Fluttershy gladly sat down. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, making her melt in his embrace. She laid back on his chest, moaning in bliss.

"I discovered this place a while back," Coppermane said. "I come here whenever I'm feeling sad or depressed. So… I'm here a lot."

"Aww…" Fluttershy whimpered, placing her hands over his, and squeezing them. "Does anyone else know about this place?"

"Actually… no," Coppermane said. "You're… the first person I've ever brought here."

Fluttershy looked up at Coppermane's blushing face.

"I… I am?"

"Yeah," Coppermane said. "This has always been my safe haven from… well… everything. I've never shown it to anyone because this place is my only escape."

"Well… why did you bring me here, then?" Fluttershy asked.

"Because… I wanted to thank you," Coppermane said, taking her hand.

Fluttershy squeezed his hand. "Thank me for what?"

"For everything," Coppermane said. "Last week, last weekend, everything. For saving my life, and for giving me a chance. You've done so much for me in such a short period of time, I wanted to find a way to thank you. I wanted to share this special place with someone just as special. I can't remember the last time I've felt so happy." He squeezed Fluttershy's hand. "I-I'm so glad I have you."

Fluttershy almost shed a tear. Something so special and close to his heart… he wanted to share it with her? Did she deserve this kind of treatment?

"Coppermane… th-thank you so much. You're too sweet," Fluttershy said. She gave his hand a squeeze. "I'm so glad I have you too."

Coppermane's heart melted. He let go of her hand and brought it up to cup her face. He leaned in to give her a tender kiss. He felt her melt in his arms as their lips seamlessly molded together. Their lips parted, and Fluttershy snuggled up closer to him, resting her head on his chest as she let out a relaxed sigh.

Fluttershy felt so serene. The tranquility of the cherry blossom grove, the unblocked, astral night sky, and being in her loving boyfriend's arms gave her an amazing feeling of solace. The silence was so peaceful, and the way he held her made her feel so safe. Could she just stay here forever in Coppermane's arms?

"Hey, Fluttershy?" Coppermane cooed.

"Hmm?"

"C-Can I ask you something?" Coppermane asked.

Fluttershy giggled, and looked up at him. "You can ask me anything, Coppermane."

"Well, I've already told you why I like you, and forgive me for sounding narcissistic, but I was just wondering…"

"Yees?" Fluttershy coaxed.

Coppermane's heart skipped a beat when he saw how she was looking at him. Her big, adorable, puppy-dog eyes and beautiful smile spoke honesty and security, like he really could ask her anything.

"Um... wh-why do you like me?" Coppermane asked. "I mean… what did I do to win you over? I-I'm just curious."

Fluttershy giggled at how red his face was. He was so adorable when he blushed!

"Well, when I first met you, I thought the way you acted shy was really cute. You seemed very nice and sweet. Then the next week, you were so nice to me. Spending time with me, protecting me from those mean bullies, offering me your hoodie so I wouldn't catch a cold, and… I just thought you were the sweetest, cutest guy ever, and you still are."

Coppermane's face was bright red at what he was hearing. "Y-You thought I was cute? Even after you… well… saw me crying like a baby after getting jumped?"

"You know, I actually like that you cry. It shows you have a sensitive side. I don't like guys who try to look tough in front of everyone… like those jocks. Those people are always just big meanies. But you? You're the most genuine guy I've ever met. That's why I like you. You're just… you. You don't try to be someone you're not. You're very honest with yourself, and that's admirable. Crying doesn't mean you're weak, Coppermane. It means you have real heart. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Coppermane couldn't believe what he was hearing. That's why she liked him? It went deeper than he ever could've imagined. Crying was a sign of heart, and not weakness?

"I-I never would've guessed," Coppermane said. "That… that's really sweet, Fluttershy. Thank you so much."

Fluttershy squeezed her boyfriend's hands. "You're a wonderful guy, Coppermane. You're smart, you're sweet, you're kind, and…" She nuzzled his chest, "You're mine."

Coppermane's heart melted. He looked down and was met with her beautiful, affectionate smile. He smiled back and gave her a light squeeze in his arms.

"I wouldn't want to be anyone else's."

Fluttershy's heart melted at those words. She felt his lips on her cheek, making her giggle. She turned her head to meet his lips with her own. Kissing him was the only thing better than cuddling with him. His tender lips would never stop feeling amazing. Coppermane pulled away, and Fluttershy gazed deeply into his warm, chocolaty brown eyes.

"Wow…" Coppermane murmured, brushing the hair out of her face. "Your eyes are beautiful."

Fluttershy's heart melted again as a big smile graced her face.

"Aww… Coppermane…" she cooed as he leaned in to give her another tender kiss, making her melt even more. She relaxed her body, allowing Coppermane to lead the kiss. She moved her lips perfectly in sync with every movement of his. She felt so pretty… and so loved…

Coppermane gently pulled away, and caressed her face as she rested her head back on his warm chest. He squeezed her in his arms, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. A tear escaped Fluttershy's eye. How can one guy be so affectionate?

Coppermane wouldn't want to be anywhere else. It felt amazing to hold Fluttershy in his arms. She looked absolutely adorable lying on his chest, and her body provided all the warmth he needed. Every breath he took was filled with the sweet scent of her beautiful hair.

Everything was just perfect…


As much as Coppermane wanted to stay here with Fluttershy in his arms for all eternity, he knew he couldn't. Unfortunately, they both had school tomorrow, and needed to get her home. He looked down to tell Fluttershy that it was time to go… only to find that she had fallen asleep.

Coppermane chuckled, but not too much to wake her up. It was flattering to know she felt safe enough in his arms to drift off.

But how was he going to get her back to the car without waking her up?

It didn't take long for him to hatch an idea. It would be risky, but it just might work. Carefully he stood up, and scooped Fluttershy up in his arms, carrying her bridal-style. Coppermane took a moment to just watch her sleep as he held her. She looked so cute when she was asleep. He gave her a kiss on the forehead before proceeding into the forest opening.


Just when Coppermane got to his car, Fluttershy stirred in his arms.

Fluttershy moaned as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She looked up, and saw her boyfriend's face.

"C-Coppermane?" Fluttershy said groggily.

"Hey," Coppermane said. "Sleep well?"

"Wh-Where am I?" Fluttershy asked. She felt strangely… weightless. It took her a moment to realize what was going on. Coppermane was… carrying her. She looked up at him with wide eyes. He offered a warm smile.

"Don't worry. I've got you," Coppermane said.

"Wh-What happened?" Fluttershy cooed.

"You fell asleep back in the grove," Coppermane said. "I was trying to get you back to the car without waking you up but… sorry…"

"Oh, it's fine, Coppermane," Fluttershy said. "If you wanted to… you could've just woken me up. I wouldn't have minded. You didn't have to carry me."

"I know… but… I… I kind of wanted to," Coppermane said, blushing.

Fluttershy felt her face heat up, and nuzzled his chest.

"That's so sweet of you," Fluttershy said. She wouldn't deny that she loved being held like this.

"Well, unfortunately, I kind of have to put you down now so you can get in the car," Coppermane said.

"Oh… o-okay…" Fluttershy said. Coppermane slowly lowered her, but she could feel the hesitance in his arms. Did he really like holding her that much?

With that, the couple got in the car and were bound for home. What a wonderful night…


Fluttershy asked Coppermane if he could carry her to the front door, and Coppermane happily obliged. There was something about being carried by him that she just loved. He set her down at her front door, and they took a moment just to gaze into each other's eyes.

Fluttershy didn't want this night to end. Coppermane has been so nice to her. She couldn't stop thinking about when he told her she had pretty eyes. It made her heart melt every time. When she was with Coppermane, she felt beautiful.

But there was something that Fluttershy was still wracking her brain about. The reason for his secret sanctuary. Nobody should need a secret sanctuary to escape from life. Nobody should ever be brought to that position. But Coppermane has, and he had people like Hoops and Score to thank.

Fluttershy just didn't understand why anybody would want to hurt such a sweet guy. It made her sick to know there are people like that out there… torturing her Coppermane.

"Coppermane?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah?" Coppermane said.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," Coppermane said. "You can ask me anything."

Fluttershy bit her lip. "Um… it's about Hoops and Score."

"Okay," Coppermane said. "What about them?"

"Um… are… are they going to… interfere with us?" Fluttershy asked, placing her hand on his heart.

"What do you mean?" Coppermane asked, placing his hand over hers.

"I just can't stop thinking about all the times they've tried to hurt you. Then… they keep trying to get close to me, and then they try to touch me, and… I-I'm just scared of them," Fluttershy said, gripping tighter onto Coppermane.

Coppermane sighed. He absolutely hated himself for dragging Fluttershy into this mess. The thought of Hoops and Score hitting on Fluttershy and being disrespectful to her made his blood boil. But this is the decision he made, and he had to honor it by doing whatever it took to protect his Fluttershy. She was his princess, and nobody would lay a finger on her.

Coppermane leaned in to give Fluttershy a tender kiss. He felt her relax her grip upon making contact with her lips. He gently pulled away, and brushed the hair out of her face.

"Fluttershy, you don't have to worry about those jerks interfering with us. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I won't let them," Coppermane said, placing his hands on her waist and pulling her close. "You're mine now, and that means I will do everything in my power to protect you. I'll fight those bullies if I have to."

"F-Fight? But Coppermane, what about what happened at your old school? What about…"

"Shh…" Coppermane said, putting his finger on her lips. "All that matters to me is that you're safe. I promise, no matter what, I will do everything to make sure no harm comes your way."

Fluttershy couldn't help but break into a big smile. She even teared up a little. He's already proven twice that he'll protect her in spite of his own fear, and it didn't look like he was about to let up anytime soon.

Fluttershy put her hands on his shoulders. "Coppermane, you're just the sweetest guy in the world."

Coppermane's face flushed bright red. "Well… I mean… I try…"

Fluttershy giggled, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, you do a very good job," she said with a sweet smile.

Coppermane's face heated up even more. Fluttershy giggled at his blushing, making him blush even more. He smiled and pulled her into a passionate kiss. He felt her hands cup his face as he squeezed her in his arms. No matter what, he would always protect his most precious.

He pulled away, and was met with Fluttershy's blissful smile. She pulled him into a big, warm hug. Coppermane wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Thank you for an amazing date, Coppermane," Fluttershy said.

"Anytime, Fluttershy," Coppermane said. "The pleasure was mine."

Fluttershy nuzzled his chest before pulling back to gaze into his eyes.

"Good night, Coppermane," Fluttershy said.

"Good night, Fluttershy," Coppermane said. He gave her one more peck before Fluttershy unlocked her front door and walked inside. Coppermane didn't start walking away until he heard the door click. He wanted to imprint every last detail of her beauty in his mind before he left. Once the mechanism clicked, he started walking back to his car.

He stopped about halfway between to take one last look at her front door. Funny… it hasn't even been a full minute yet, and he already missed her. He couldn't wait to make her smile tomorrow.

He blew her a final kiss before he continued walking to his car. He looked up at the stars, and all he saw was Fluttershy's beautiful eyes.


Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 3:45 PM
Pinkie Pie, can I ask you for a favor?

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 3:47 PM
Of course! What do you need??

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 3:50 PM
It's kind of a big favor. Are you sure?

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy 3:52 PM
Does it involve a party??? :) :) :)

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 3:56 PM
Actually, yes it does :)

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 3:57 PM
Oh perfect! :D What kind of party????

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 4:01 PM
Well, I found out Coppermane's birthday is this Friday, and I was hoping we could get everybody together to throw him something.

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 4:05 PM
Like… a surprise party?!?!?!

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 4:08 PM
Yes, something like that. I want to do something special for him :)

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 4:15 PM
Okay, I've got everything planned out!! Friday, surprise slumber party, my house, right after school. You bring Coppermane there, and we'll surprise him! Cake, ice cream, punch, music, games, maybe I can break out the Cards? He'll love it, and I know the rest of the gang will love it too! What do you think??? :D :D :D

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 4:18 PM
Oh, a slumber party?

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 4:20 PM
Why not? One condition though. The girls and boys sleep in separate rooms, just so… things don't happen, if ya know what I mean ;D

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 4:23 PM
Pinkie, it's only been a few days. You're making me blush…

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 4:25 PM
Heehee, I'm sorry! It's just fun to tease you. You two are so cute together! Anyway, does that sound like fun to you?? :D

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 4:28 PM
That sounds lovely! Should we tell the others after rehearsal tomorrow?

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 4:35 PM
Oh, I already told them, and they love it!!!

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 4:38 PM
Wow, really? That was fast.

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 4:41 PM
When a party's involved, you have to get started right away. We're going to make this the best birthday party Coppermane's ever had!

Fluttershy ==> Pinkie Pie, 4:45 PM
Thank you so much, Pinkie. This will mean a lot to him.

Pinkie Pie ==> Fluttershy, 4:47 PM
No problem! This is so exciting!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D