• Published 16th Jun 2012
  • 3,032 Views, 104 Comments

Breeze of Love - HeartBeat



Swift Breeze is a pegasus pony who's life is pretty good. Can a certain mare make it any better?

  • ...
4
 104
 3,032

Chapter 4: Confessions

Chapter 4: Confessions


I sat outside under a tree nearby my house the next morning. The birds above sang loud in perfect harmony. I flew up and plucked a shiny red apple of the tree and landed back down in the shade. I took a bite and chewed the sweet fruit. I sat there and thought about the kiss I shared with Dash yesterday. The feeling of being much closer to her makes me want to fly forever. I would risk my life in any situation to be with her. I took another bite and set the apple on the ground next to me. I spread my wings and took flight. Maybe Rainbow Dash was out somewhere practicing her techniques. She always would be found in the skies, but not this time. There was no sight of her anywhere. I flew to where she took me before and sat under the tree to rest. I looked around, yet there was no Rainbow to be seen anywhere. I thought she must be at her home. I flew to her house and there was no answer. After flying back to Ponyville I just figured she went out. She tells me about the times she hangs out with her friends, so she must be on another adventures with them. The bar seemed a little empty but I still went inside to grab a drink. I then realized that Aerohead was kinda messed up yesterday, so I payed the bartender and left to check up on him. After his little party from the other night, it would be best to see how he was holding up.

After a walk to the boutique I knocked on the door and small little dragon with purple and green scales answered the door.

"Um... Is Aerohead home?" I asked the small dragon.

"Yeah he is here. Who are you?" The dragon asked.

"I'm Swift Breeze, a friend of Rarity and Aerohead." I responded. Suddenly the dragons eyes opened wide and smiled.

"Ohhh. So you must be who they're all talking about." He said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Who is it Spike?" shouted a voice from inside.

"Its Breeze, Twilight." He responded to her. Suddenly a loud clatter of hooves made their way to the doorway. I saw Rarity and 4 other ponies who I didn't recognise. A yellow pegasus was hiding behind her light pink mane behind them. A pink pony was bouncing up and down with a large smile on her face. A purple unicorn with a dark violet mane stood next to Rarity. And a bright orange pony wearing a hat.

"Hello, Breeze. I bet youre here to see Aerohead?" Rarity said.

"I am actually, just to see how he was holding up from yesterday." I said looking around.

"Of course. But where are my manners Let me introduce you to my friends. This is Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle. And this little dragon is Spike. Please come in!" she said pointing at all the other mares in the room.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." I said stepping into the house.

"I bet you would like to know who else is here." Rarity said stepping close to me.

"Oh, who may that be?" I said looking for anypony I didn't see before.

"Hey, Breeze." Said a voice from the dining room. I looked around the corner to see Rainbow Dash trotting towards me.

"Hey Rainbow! What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I was had a little meeting with the girls over tea." She said pointing to the table that had tea cups and some snacks laid out on the table.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry to interrupt. I could come back to see Aerohead another time." I said apologizing to the mares who stood around the room.

"Oh it's not a big problem." Rainbow said to me. "We were just about to finish up here anyway." she said leading me back towards the door.

"I really don't want to take you away the fun with your friends, Rainbow." I said starting to feel bad for interrupting.

"Oh, please. Were not having any fun. Trust me." Rainbow said to me. "I'll see you girls later!" she said before shutting the door behind us. We walked around town for a while in silence, so I decided to start a conversation.

"I heard from the dragon that you were talking about me in there?" I said giving her a nudge.

"Spike can never keep his mouth shut." she mumbled to herself. A small blush grew over her cheeks and she bit her bottom lip.

"What's the matter? I don't mind if you talk about me. Everypony has their opinions." I said to her giving a smile. She seemed to be in shock by what I said.

"Oh! We said nothing bad! We just... Talked about us being together." She said to me.

"What do you-.... Never mind." I sat down under a tree and she sat down next to me. After a while of silence. Rainbow started to speak again.

"The girls don't think you're right for me." She said burying her head in my chest, expecting a loud reaction from me.

"I understand." I said looking up to the sky. I felt Rainbow's head move and I looked back down to her. She had a quizzical look on her face.

"Rainbow, when I first met you, I thought I wasn't good enough for you. You're the fastest flyer in Equestria. You won the best young flyer's competition, and your going to be a star one day. But the best part is, your the most beautiful mare in Equestria. So I understand if your friends, or you, think I'm not good enough for you. Because I am just your normal Ponyville Pegasus. You've got a lot of potential Dash, and that can take somepony like you very far in life." I looked away from her and turned my gaze back to the sky.

She grabbed my chin and turned my head to face hers. I watched a single tear roll down her cheek and I instantly wiped it away. She pulled me in and kissed deeply. She let her tongue force its way in between my lips and I let it slide in. We move our heads and tongues in harmony. Her tongue swayed over mine and sent chills up my spine. We both opened our eyes and slowly pulled away.

"There's no way I'd leave you. And you're anything but normal, Breeze." she said pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you, Dash. That means a lot." I said wrapping my hooves around her.

"I love you, Breeze..." She said sinking her head onto my shoulder. This shocked me. My heart skipped a beat as she said it. I just said it was okay to leave me. But she told me she loved me. I had to let her know that I feel the same.

"I love you too, Dash. And no one can love you a much as I can." I whispered. She gave a small squeal and hugged me tighter.