• Published 17th Apr 2016
  • 7,531 Views, 1,352 Comments

The Many Destinies of Sunset Shimmer - ratedoni



The rules of the game have changed; now, the multiverse has been born, but it is in danger of being extinguished. One spark can create a storm and one Sun is the key to survival.

  • ...
33
 1,352
 7,531

PreviousChapters Next
Welcome to Los Santos 01

It was a perfectly normal day, something that made the even the most sarcastic and pessimistic kid in Canterlot high sigh happily at the peaceful day that the city had. Not only was the weather excellent with just the right amount of clouds in the sky to make it possible for people to lie down and watch them. It was also cool enough to be confortable without being chilly. All in all it was the perfect day. Sunset Shimmer knew something bad was going to happen. There was no way the universe will let Sunset have a normal and perfect day considering the kind of things the school had been a part of.

She knew her paranoia was right he moment her cellphone went off. It wasn’t that weird considering the school day was over, but still, this was definitely a shock. Who knew that Sunset Shimmer had set that kind of ringtone?

Aww, comin through fo' real we Cypress Hill, ohh baby
Got that crunk, for yo' trunk, goin gangsta crazy
We some real life hustlers, playin games in the street
We got that low-ri-der, scrapin dippin on three (low-ri-der)

Just listening to the hip hop song being blasted by Sunset’s cellphone was enough to make the rest of the group of friends blink in surprise and shock at what they heard; meanwhile, Sunset simply began to talk with the person on the other side of the call getting more and more riled up, until she finally said yes and with an annoyed step began to walk outside of the school.

Of course, things were bad from worst when a boy the girls knew very well -not that they wanted to- appeared in front of them. The boy in question? Zephyr Breeze. The most annoying guy in existence and also the brother of sweet Fluttershy.

The man leaning against the car parked in front of the school arched an eyebrow at the way the group of girls was sending death glares at the boy while that same boy was acting as if he was the smoothest kid in town.

Whatever the girls said seemed to placate the boy for now, but he sends a wink to the multicolored girl in the group before leaving. The redheaded girl he knew well was helped by the blond to contain the anger and destruction present on the sport girl, who seemed ready to kill the boy with her bare hands.

The rumble that passed as laughter signaled Sunset that there was someone she knew very well close to them and with one big smile she recognized the man.

“Diamond? They send you?” The redhead said to the heavyset man leaning against the car. The man itself was taller than Sunset, hell, even taller than Principal Celestia. The muscles bulking under his dark colored skin showed the amount of time he spend lifting weights and exercising.

“You know the family bird! I’m the only one they trust with the car,” he said giving Sunset a big hug that almost reached the pressure of Pinkie’s impromptu tackling hugs. At the look of surprise from the rest of her friends Sunset turned around.

“Girls, this idiot here is my brother, Diamond Dream,” She then pointed at the hulking man and their eyes bulged with surprise and more questions than answers in their heads. How an African-American guy could be the big brother of a girl that for all purposes looked like an Irish? “Well, brother is stretching things, basically everyone that grew up at the house call each other family so… yeah.”

“That still doesn’t explain a thing!” Applejack’s bewildered face was funny enough to Sunset.

“Maybe, but deal with it. So, why exactly Lock Pick called me saying that someone will pick me up?” At that moment Diamond’s face showed deep sadness that made Sunset worried.

“Sunset, Momma Rouge died,” at those words Sunset’s eyes opened up at max and her face showed how shocked she was, then Diamond laughed and pointed at Sunset “gotcha, she just wanted to meet your friends,” he said making Sunset rage at being had with such a low joke from her brother “but seriously sis, she wants you back at Los Santos,” he said making Sunset sigh feeling a terrible headache already forming. She knew this was a bad idea.

-Omake-

“You’re hungry? Didn’t Mama Rouge make you lunch?”

“Hell yeah, she did, but a nigga gotta get his calories… I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.”

Author's Note:

Yeah, we're doing this.

PreviousChapters Next