• Published 15th Apr 2016
  • 3,269 Views, 22 Comments

Principal Chrysalis - The Bricklayer



Luna and Celestia are out sick, and their only choice for a subsitute principal? Chrysalis. Oh boy.

  • ...
2
 22
 3,269

Omake: Discord's Turn

Well, as you know Discord was once subbing for the music teacher Mr Noteworthy and it was mentioned that he turned the practice room into a hair metal venue. Now, you may be wondering what exactly happened or what was Celestia's reaction when she found out. Well, let us flash back a few years before, to even before Sunset was a student here at Canterlot High...

"Discord... We really need to talk. I mean really need to." Celestia stated, with her eyebrow twitching. Noteworthy's sub stood in front of her with a big grin on his face. A big unashamed grin.

"What, you didn't like it? It was a present just for you..." He said, still grinning. Celestia growled while her sister watched the whole thing in growing interest from the background.

"A-a present?" Celestia stammered in shock. "You turned the whole music room into a hair metal venue, complete with a washed up band of ALL THINGS!" She yelled, her voice raising at the end. Discord took a step back.

"B-but I thought you liked hair metal, you know back when you were a-" He began, before being interrupted. Luna's jaw dropped in shoc, while Discord never finished his sentence she guessed what he was going to say. Who knew her sister had a wild side?

"I thought we agreed never to speak of that." Celestia snarled.

"No, you agreed. I never did." Discord chimed in. Celestia sighed and facepalmed. She felt like such a idiot for believing he'd hold to the agreement, and now her sister had blackmail material she'd hold over her for probably FOREVER. She gestured to the door and sighed. "Just get out of here. NOW!"

Discord, laughing walked out. Luna turned to her older sister, grinning much like Discord was a few minutes ago.

"Tia, my dear sister.. You never told me about your secret..."

Celestia groaned.

Author's Note:

Okay, I admit I had no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this little Omake.:rainbowderp: But what do you think of it, and the main story's new added bits. Tell me below. Comments make my day, as I always say.:scootangel:

Comments ( 8 )

7128274 Thanks! As you can see, I added a extra scene with Redheart taking place the day before to set up the story a bit more. I wish I could have added her tag, but obviously I can't cause of limits. Sometimes I do wish you can have six character tags instead of just five. Anyone else with me on this or is it just me?

Okay, dunno why I put the Bon Bon tag on this story. Just noticed it, had to have been a accident on my part. Replaced it with a more accurate tag, namely Luna's.

7128299 Bon Bon: Princess of Candy!

7134243 Yeah, I will admit that could have been done but for we know the parents could have found out what she was doing and played along with the rebellion. Actually, to be honest it's not one of those things you're supposed to think on too much in this story.

I hope QC is bad ***

I've just come across a picture that happens to (almost) perfectly match a fragment of this chapter. Namely:

"Discord... We really need to talk. I mean really need to." Celestia stated, with her eyebrow twitching. Noteworthy's sub stood in front of her with a big grin on his face. A big unashamed grin.

And here's the pic:
derpicdn.net/img/view/2020/7/30/2411964.png

And... that's pretty much it. Just thought I'd let you know. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment