• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 4,891 Views, 47 Comments

Thomas goes to Equestria - Even Evil Has Standards



Based on the fanfic "Thomas Leaves Sodor". Only this time he doesn't go to Brighton.

  • ...
13
 47
 4,891

Chapter 2 Meeting new friends

SODOR

Thomas had decided to go to Brighton as that was where he came from. He remembered seeing a coffee pot engine named Glynn in an old siding, rusty from disuse. Thomas had been told that Glynn was the original number 1 engine before he-Thomas-had arrived. The little blue engine figured that Glynn would be a suitable replacement. As Thomas made his way to Glynn's location, he saw an eerie glow.

"I wonder what it could be," he thought. Curiosity getting the better of him, Thomas followed the glow until he found some old buffers. "What's this? I can't be near Lady's grotto. Unless...". He inched closer as the glow grew brighter. The more he looked at the buffers, the bigger and brighter they glowed. When Thomas came close enough: "Ay carumba!" Thomas became sucked in.

(SUPPOSEDLY MAGIC RAILROAD)

Thomas opened his eyes a little...and widened them with shock! He was in a Western type place and it was very windy. Realizing there was no other option, he puffed bravely forward. The problem was that the wind seemed to pick up as Thomas moved along. Soon he couldn't even see his own buffers, but he kept on puffing. Unfortunately, he didn't see the end of the track until it was too late!

"DAAH HOO HOO HOO HOY!"

Thomas shut his eyes, waiting for the sickening thud. It felt sickening, but the thud never came.

(EQUESTRIA)

The Mane and Spike were just settling down to eat. Applejack and Pinkie Pie had made the specials.

The latter grinned, "Wait until you get the surprise!" They never did. There was a flash of light, followed by a clang and an audible groan. They rushed over to the tracks where they found a blue stallion with a black mane and tail, a #1 cutie mark, and his head rested painfully on the rails.

"Rainbow Dash! Get him to the hospital, stat!" ordered Twilight. The blue Pegasus swung the stallion onto her back and flew off at lightning speed.

(PONYVILLE HOSPITAL)

Rainbow Dash had gotten the stallion to the hospital so that when the others arrived, he was already in a bed.

"Who is he?" wondered Twilight.

"Where do you think he came from?" asked Fluttershy. No pony knew, although Twilight suspected that he came from Canterlot High...and that he was kind of cute. She shook her head as the stallion groaned.

"Shh, he's waking up." The stallion opened his eyes, revealing the irises to be bright blue, and looked around, his head shaking a little. "Where am I?" he asked.

"Ya'll are in the Ponyville Hospital," said Applejack.

"Ponyville?" "Yes, we brought you here after you flew out of some buffers," explained Pinkie Pie.

"You had a pretty nasty landing on the rails," added Fluttershy, "are you ok?" "Just a little diz-," he started to say, then noticed his hooves. He froze and felt his head, growing apprehensive as he felt the mane, the ears, and the long face. He tried to get out of bed, but fell onto the floor.

"Sorry," he said as they helped him up, "it must be the headache. My name is Thomas." The Mane 6 and Spike began their introductions.
"I'm Spike."
"Ah'm Applejack."
"My name is Rarity, darling."
"My name is Fluttershy."
"I'm Pinkie Pie!"
"Rainbow Dash is the name."
"And I'm Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship."
Thomas made a respectable gesture at this.

"Your Majesty..." Twilight blushed.

"Oh come on, don't be so formal. How did you get to here anyway?" Thomas's smile faded. To explain that was as painful as the bump on his head. Luckily, he was saved by Nurse Redheart.

"He needs rest for he's going to be here for a few days." The Mane 6 left the room. Thomas laid back down, thinking, "why did I turn into a pony? And how will I get back again?" That last question struck a nerve. "Will I ever want to go back?"

Author's Note:

So I like the Simpsons. For those of you who've seen Back to the Future: Part III, that's where I got the idea for the branchline Thomas travels on. Was it a part of the Magic Railroad? You decide. I felt that the last chapter was a little short, so hopefully the extra length of this one makes up for that.