• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 4,840 Views, 47 Comments

Thomas goes to Equestria - Even Evil Has Standards



Based on the fanfic "Thomas Leaves Sodor". Only this time he doesn't go to Brighton.

  • ...
13
 47
 4,840

Chapter 13c Final Ending

Thomas was confined to a bed for several days. Twilight had hardly left his side. Sadly, it didn't end well. The days turned into weeks. The weeks turned into months. But instead of getting better, his migraines got worse and worse. His temperature kept rising.

It was most unfortunate that one day Twilight was sitting by his side when...

"Twilight..."

She gasped, "Thomas! How are you feeling?"

"Not... Too... Well," he hacked.

"Can I get you anything?"

"A... Tiny glass... Of water... Please."

Twilight would've guessed it was a trick if his condition wasn't so. She conjured up a glass of water and cradled his head as she helped him drink it. His coughing subsided and his breathing became somewhat steadier.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"No. Nothing... Can help... Me now."

Twilight was apprehensive. She knew what that meant, but couldn't resist asking, "What are you saying?"

"This... Is... Goodbye."

"WHA?!? But Thomas-"

"Save it. But... Pass a message... To my.... Controller and friends."

"What will I say?"

"Tell them... How sorry... I am.

"I will."

"Twilight?"

"Yes?"

He weakly raised a leg and she took it in her hooves. "I'm sorry... That we... Never... Got to..."

"Got to what?" Nothing. "Thomas?" She opened her eyes. His leg was drooping in her hooves. She squeezed for a pulse, but found none. In desperation, she placed an ear on his chest and heard only silence. That only meant one thing. She threw back her head and let out chilling wail. "THOMAS!!" And she buried her face into his lifeless body.

The funeral was in a heavy atmosphere. Only Thomas' friends had words to say. Percy and Emily had some difficulties and their words were barely audible through the tears. Heck with it, some of the mares were practically bawling, those that were single anyway.

They placed the supposed corpse (yes, "supposed") in a longboat and covered it with a blue blanket. As they cast off the longboat, Twilight-with difficulty-sang a confession.

"This day was going to be perfect.

The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small.

But instead of having cake, with all my friends to celebrate,

My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all."

The longboat went on a perilous journey. It sailed on through maelstroms and hurricanes. Waters crashed against it, but it stayed strong, keeping its precious cargo onboard. Eventually, it came to a waterfall. When it went over, it bounced and bashed and banged against the rocks like it was pinball. (That's what happens when you let Pinkie Pie play with the SFX button.) At the bottom, the longboat was dashed to pieces, but Thomas floated to the top of the water, and was telekinetically lifted out.

Sometime later, he coughed and woke up to see that he was in a strange room. Everything was either not where it should be or was but not in the right way. The entire room looked like it was spinning, it made him feel dizzy. "Where am I?" he wondered.

"In the Castle of the Two Sisters," said a feminine voice.

A flash of light produced a creature that looked like Discord: gray head of pony, black mane of donkey, brown serpentine body, red tail of snake with white tuft edge, yellow eyes with red pupils of different size, and a snake tongue.

But there were differences: left paw of lion, right claw of eagle, left antler and right hoof of deer, left foot of lizard, right horn of goat, right wing of bluebird, left purple wing of bat, snake fang on the other side, and no goatee (well it was a she).

"Who are you?" asked Thomas.

"I'm Eris. Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. You're lucky to be alive, after that absurd stunt you pulled."

"Stunt?"

"You took a longboat ride over a huge fall in some rapids. Pretty near dead too."

Thomas rubbed his head. "All I remember was being sick, seeing her face, then passing out." His stomach growled.

"It seems that being sick hath left you starving." mused Eris. She snapped her eagle fingers and a table appeared with a chair at either end. "Now are you a carnivore or a herbivore?"

"Beg pardon?"

"Which do you prefer?" She snapped her fingers as she named each dish, causing it to appear. "Lobster? Chicken a la king? Meatloaf? Alaskan king crab? YEOW!" She held up her paw to reveal the crab hanging on; she flicked it away. "I hate it when they do that."

"Um, I'll take herbivore."

"Well then, how about hay? Oats? Baked Alaska?"

"I'll take a Caesar salad."

"Caesar salad it is." The foods vanished, leaving the salad by the smaller chair. As Thomas took his seat, he noticed a strange dish at the other end by the bigger chair.

"Is that paper?"

"I AM part goat dearie," said Eris as she took a seat. After a few minutes of silence, Eris broke it. "Come. Tell me everything."

So he did. He told her about his life on Sodor, how he came to Equestria, and his recent battle with his ego, King Onan. The stuff about Twilight seemed to have a heavier atmosphere. At last, his plate was empty. "Well, thanks for everything. I'll be on my way."

"Where to?"

"To see my friends."

"I'm surprised you would."

"Why? They're probably missing me."

"That's not what I saw."

She snapped her lion fingers and a little cloud appeared. It rotated rapidly, emitting rainbow lightning bolts. Thomas was shocked by what he saw.

"I'm not there. Why are they happy if I'm not there?" It got worse. "WHAT?!? WHY DOES RYAN HAVE MY NUMBER?!?" He glanced at his cutie mark, only to find a yellow 0.

Eris set him beside her and ran around in circles as if chasing her tale. Thomas got so dizzy he tipped over. When he came to, he was in a corridor filled with smiling balloons that were laughing rudely at him.

"What gives?" he demanded. The balloons became faces of his friends. They mocked him, insulted him, claimed that they were better without him, even brought up his past mistakes and how it affected them. He couldn't take it anymore and hid his face.

"Aw, poor Thomas," cooed Eris. "All because this happened."

She led him to a pool and touched the water. It rippled, showing Twilight pacing, half desperately, half deviously. "If I tell the others of his message, he'll leave. And that means no special somepony for me. But if I don't pass the message, he won't leave, and I'll have him all to myself." The image vanished.

Thomas couldn't believe it. His friends were living la vida loca without him, he had lost his branchline and number, all because Twilight delayed a message just so he could be hers. He cat down and shried (that was Eris' doing).

There was some Fridge Logic here and Eris must've known for she turned behind her and whispered, "Whoopsie". Then she stroked his chin and said, " It's true what they say, you know. Friendship is but a form of imprisonment. "

Thomas looked into her eyes. They had change to a swirling pool of colors. So beautiful, so round, so hypnotic. He brushed her off and shook violently. He began leaking blood, but didn't trail any. "Imprisonment?" His eyelids flew open, revealing demonic red eyes.
"I don't think so."

Eris whispered triumphantly, "Yes!" and threw her head back in an evil laugh.

Author's Note:

Thus endeth the story. I ain't gonna lie. This wasn't fun to make.

Comments ( 1 )

Three endings two wich make you feel grand and one that makes you feel like you have boiler sludge.my final verdict on this story is 9/10 there were times that I was somewhat confused bust overall I am glad I came for the ride and look forward to more stories.

Login or register to comment