• Published 14th Apr 2016
  • 6,737 Views, 58 Comments

Everyone Ships Twilight - Spring Showers



Sci-twi decides to come out to her family about having a girlfriend. Trouble is they all already know, but none of them guessed the right girl.

  • ...
17
 58
 6,737

Her Friends

Twilight was out of breath almost as soon as she made it to the café. She and her friends had planned to meet up after her ‘coming out’, to talk over how much damage had been done, or how well things had gone. After what she had just been through, Twilight was almost wishing they’d simply blow up at her. Spike followed along as quickly as his little legs could carry him. “Sorry I kind of encouraged everything, Twilight. It was my fault.” he offered in sincere apology.

The purple girl sighed tiredly, but tried hard to smile at Spike. “It’s okay, Spike. I know you didn’t mean for any of that to get so out of hand. I mean who could have predicted Principal Celestia had that side to her?” She pushed open the door and moved over to the couch, instantly taking up the newly opened space between her girlfriend and Rarity. She flopped beside her and rest her head on her shoulder.

Applejack looked upon her sympathetically. “Ah’ll take yer flippin’ out like that as a sign that things didn’t go too well?” The orange girl obviously feeling sorry for her. “Just give them time, Twilight. Ah’m sure they’ll come around.”

Twilight shook her head, “It’s not that, Applejack.” Everyone gathered looked at her in confusion, “Apparently my family already knew I was gay and are fine with it.” She, of course, saw a couple astonished looks from Rarity and Applejack at that one. The others seemed to be waiting for the real drama bomb. “The problem is that, they are so fine with it! They apparently all had these romantic ideas in their head that I should be dating one of you instead.”

Sunset Shimmer nodded. “That’s good though, right? I mean not the whole pairing you with everyone thing. But your family’s fine with you dating Rainbow Dash?” Twilight gave a weak nod, “Then why does it matter if they think you’re a better fit with someone else? I mean until I knew you were a lesbian; I was betting you’d start crushing on Flash Sentry like Princess Twilight.” Twilight wanted to argue that point, but didn’t really have the energy as she accepted a sip from the milkshake Rainbow had been drinking. The indirect kiss the farthest thing on her mind.

“The problem is that not only do they have ideas that I should be dating one of you, but apparently Principal Celestia has this whole perverted ship in her head between me and Rarity,” Twilight confessed with a tired sigh. She looked around expecting looks of shock and mortification. She kept her voice low enough so that nobody outside their little circle would hear but was starting to wonder if they even heard her. She noticed Rainbow Dash was rubbing the back of her neck nervously, and it dawned on her, “You all knew?”

Fluttershy who had allowed Spike to rest in her lap briefly raised the dog, almost as if in defense. “I-It’s not like she’s hurting anyone over it. Besides, we all have our own… dirty ships,” she decided to leave it at that. “I mean, everybody ships, right? Getting our own little ideas of who we think might make a nice couple,” She looked around almost hopeful for someone else to rise in agreement with her. Nobody spoke up but it seemed to be the silent consensus she was right.

Already Twilight was staring to get a bad feeling. First her parents, then it turned out the Principal… she should have expected this at the rate things were going. She leaned into her girlfriend tiredly, “Let’s hear them.” She waved dismissive hand at the obviously confused group gathered around. “Fluttershy just said everyone has their ‘dirty ships’. Let’s hear who all of you paired me with,” she requested. She might as well get it over with.

Sunset Shimmer was the only one to speak up in reply, “Like I said, before I knew you swung that way, I would have sworn you’d fall for Flash Sentry like Princess Twilight.” She was already expecting Sunset Shimmer to start some little idea or story on why she thought of it, but got nothing. Everyone was quietly looking at Sunset as if expecting her to say more, “What? After you two came out and said you were dating it didn’t seem right to pair you with someone else.”

Twilight felt at least some relief that Sunset had some sense as to not go shipping her with someone. Applejack though apparently didn’t. It was clear on her face she was hiding something as she sucked in her lips. Following Twilight’s gaze everyone saw the nervous cowgirl, “Well, ah’ll admit… even before you came out as likin’ girls, there was someone ah thought you might go crushin’ on.” She scratched her chin a bit nervously, “Ya’ll remember how Twilight used to go to Crystal Prep,” after a nod she continued, “Well ah kinda saw that Indigo girl givin’ Twilight the eye an’ thought there might be somethin’.”

Twilight was officially certain. Applejack had gone insane. “No offense but Indigo Zap is absolutely straight. I mean I’ll admit, she is kind of attractive,” Twilight paused as she noticed the look Rainbow Dash was giving her, “Oh come on, Rainbow Dash. You know I have a type.” She pointed out. She could see Rainbow Dash wanted to argue over her being absolutely one of a kind; but she’d need to be blind not to see it. “Point is she’s straight. She actually HAS a boyfriend. Trenderhoof, I think.”

Applejack frowned, “Ah can’t say ah know her better than you, Twilight. Yer the one that went to school with her, but ah’m tellin’ ya’ the truth. Ah saw her eyein’ you an awful lot and that just got me to thinkin’ ya’ll might’ve had somethin’. Ah won’t go into details. Ya’ already suffered Principal Celestia, so ah’ll just say it involves a lot of time in the locker rooms an’ leave it at that.”

Twilight almost wished Applejack had left it ‘ah won’t go into details’. Still at least she HAD the decency to stop there. Rainbow Dash of course looked at everyone, frowning a little, “Anybody else here pair Twilight up with another classmate from Crystal Prep?” Wanting to get that unfortunate idea out of the way. Nobody seemed to answer at first except for a milkshake slurping Pinkie Pie who was waving her arm to get attention. “Who is it, Pinkie?”

“Well technically she’s not a student, but I did notice how totally close and friendly Twilight and Dean Cadence were. I mean I get it’s more like a teacher-student big-sister little-sister dynamic but you can’t blame me for thinking it might be a little teenie eensie bit sweet that she had special feelings for you, right?” Pinkie Pie explained.

Twilight though indeed could blame her and had a perfectly valid reason, “There is the little matter of how I’m at least 99% certain she’s dating, and sleeping with, my brother. I mean he hasn’t actually SAID anything, but he has her singing a song as her customized ring tone.”

Pinkie though just shrugged, already getting up to go get a refill. Apparently sated by Twilight’s rebuttal. Her friend’s pairings were all pretty lackluster thus far. She had easily been able to dispel them and poke holes in their arguments without any effort; preventing ‘story time’. Fluttershy was up next, “I have one, but… well it’s probably just as silly as everyone else’s.” The shy girl looked nervously around the table and quietly confessed, “I ship twilight x twilight.”

“What now?” Rainbow Dash questioned, clearly confused over Fluttershy’s admission. It was definitely not the ship they’d expect out of Fluttershy. It violated all kinds of weird taboo rules in their heads. Not the least of which was one Rainbow Dash voiced, “Isn’t that kind of just self-cest? I mean I won’t lie; I might date another me ‘cause I’m THAT awesome but really?”

Twilight frowned and ribbed her girlfriend with her elbow, “Now who’s thinking about Indigo?” She pouted in annoyance. She might have been taking a slight jump in logic but the matter how similar Indigo and Rainbow Dash were proved hard to ignore. Especially given SHE was the one who pointed it out.

Sunset though pointed out, “I’m pretty sure she literally means the other her, Twilight. You didn’t think you were the only one with an Equestria double, did you?” At Twilight’s flush it became obvious she really had. “There’s a Rainbow Dash over there too… but she does have a point. Two Twilights being together sounds really weird.”

Fluttershy of course pouted a little, “I did try and say it was silly…but I can’t help it. I just imagine the two of them all cozy in bed together. N-Nothing indecent, just both of them all nice and cozy together reading books. Maybe even swapping books without a single word. Enjoying the nice peace and quiet together. A little kiss here and there, holding hands maybe. I-It just seemed really sweet.” She admitted.

Twilight sighed, “You and my mom really need to talk more…” If nothing else she did see what Fluttershy meant about how ‘cute’ it sounded in theory. “The only problem is I wouldn’t want to date another me. We wouldn’t just have a lot in common. We’d have everything in common. A relationship doesn’t work like that…”

“Guess you’ve got a point. There goes my plans on a foursome between both sets of us,” Rainbow Dash suggested, her tone difficult to decipher if she was joking or not. Twilight looked at her as if almost daring her to say another word, though the fire in her eyes died down quickly enough. “Seriously though. Why don’t you tell us who you think would make a cute couple? C’mon, you can’t tell me you never had ships of us.”

Twilight winced a little as the attention turned onto her. She nodded though, “I’ll admit I may have come up with an algorithm or two… or five to test compatibility matrixes between each of us, he-he-he,” she looked around as if expecting accusations of hypocrisy. None came though as she instead felt her girlfriend’s arm going around her supportively.

“That’s my nerdy little egghead,” she gloated proudly. Nobody seemed offended by her admission of an algorithm being used to determine their compatibility for Twilight’s amusement. “So who exactly did these algorithms match us with?” She questioned genuinely.

Twilight nodded, “I’ll admit there’s still a ton of errors in my formulas; most of them are based on information that I’ve only arbitrarily observed. Or heard of from all of you about your thoughts on each other an-“ she stopped a little sheepishly. Cadence’s story had been spot on, she did ramble. “And I guess that’s beside the point. If I had to pick one pairing it matched that got my attention… it would actually be you and Rarity.”

Rainbow Dash instantly started laughing, “You-ahaha-you’re kidding me, right? Me and Rarity? I mean no offense, Rares, but I don’t think I’d be able to handle you for a girlfriend. I can’t even imagine it.” She confessed, clearly amused by the suggestion. “I mean I’m so… and you’re so… ahahaha! There’s opposites attracting and then there’s that!”

Rarity hardly seemed at all unnerved by Rainbow Dash’s comment, instead smirking, “No offense taken darling. In my harems you are often forgotten,” she admitted openly. She didn’t seem remotely bothered at admitting to that. Everyone’s eyes resting on the fashionista diva who was hardly phased in the least, “I suppose technically I’d paired Twilight with myself… but I pair everyone with myself. Is it so wrong for a girl to want the entire school to worship and adore her and to contest for my attention?”

Applejack raised an eyebrow, “Uh…last ah checked, kind of. Especially since some of us ain’t exactly into girls, an’ some of the guys neither… though ah ain’t namin’ names ‘fore you go askin’ fer gossip,” she pointed out. Rarity didn’t seem phased by Applejack’s ‘correction’. “Not to mention, ah’m pretty sure Rainbow Dash wouldn’t wanna share her ‘egghead’ with you.”

Rainbow Dash of course looked sheepish as she realized she had been holding her girlfriend a bit possessively. The two clearly enjoying the simple contact in front of their friends. “Speaking of, how exactly did you two get together?” Rarity questioned, “No offense, but neither of you have been totally forthcoming with the tale of your blossoming romance.”

“Blossoming?” Rainbow questioned Rarity’s choice of wording. Still a brief embarrassed exchange of looks between her and Twilight had her nodding, “Alright, just… try not to get your hopes up. I’m not kidding when I say it started off about as boring as it gets.” Twilight settled comfortably with her girlfriend, thankful that at least somebody was going to hear the ‘real’ story instead of their silly little ship.


It was after history class one day. A subject Rainbow Dash was barely scraping by in but Twilight excelled. Even though she transferred when she did, the beautiful purple girl had already moved to head of the class. Front row beside Rainbow Dash. The teacher liked to keep the top students AND the trouble makers where he could see them. The cranky old mule.

Rainbow Dash was BI. It wasn’t something she advertised but didn’t exactly hide or lie about either. Her parents knew and didn’t seem to mind. Her dad liked to tease her a little, sure, but her mom was more annoying insisting that since her dating pool was ‘twice as large’ she shouldn’t be having as hard a time finding someone nice. Her mom was a sweet airhead and her dad a lovable lunk head.

But the one thing they both agreed on was that Rainbow really should try giving dating a serious shot. Rainbow wasn’t even really sure who to try and ask though. She didn’t know any other girls in school who were into other girls, and most of the guys she hung out with saw her as ‘one of the guys’ and would probably flip if she tried asking them out. It left her dating pool a lot smaller than her mom thought it was. The class let out of course and Twilight was about to run off.

She’d always found Twilight cute. Both the pony one and their world’s one. Though the actual human twilight did seem just a little cuter to her. It might have been a longshot. Hell in retrospect it was like kicking a goal from your own net into the opposing team’s. A feat she had accomplished in her supreme awesomeness. So she figured it was worth a shot. “Hey, Twilight?”

She managed to get the girl’s attention. Rainbow swallowed a nervous lump in her throat as she rubbed the back of her head nervously as Twilight replied, “Hey, Rainbow Dash. Need my notes?” She offered genuinely to her. As much as some people just saw the same nervous girl from the friendship games, she really had made a lot of progress. Borrowing her notes was a common occurance between them in the short time she’d been attending CHS.

“Um, no actually, least not right now,” she anxiously replied. Twilight of course stood there uncertainly, watching as Rainbow Dash fidgeted nervously. As long as she’d known her, which wasn’t that long, Rainbow Dash NEVER got nervous. She was too cool for that. A small part of Twilight thought a little about how this was starting to look like some awkward confession. She didn’t realize how right she was, “I was wondering if maybe you’d wanna catch a movie or something Friday night.”

She smiled, “Sure, what movie? Pinkie Pie mentioned wanting to see that new comedy, but Rarity does seem to prefer romances…Fluttershy can’t handle anything too scary or intense though,” she started, already going over the movies she knew were in town currently in her head.

“Um, no, I mean, without them…just you and me. You can pick the movie if you want, just I was kind of wondering if you’d wanna…go out. Like a date,” Rainbow Dash admitted. She saw Twilight’s mouth briefly hang open, “Listen, alright, if you’re not into girls, it’s cool. Really,” she started nervously. “We still could go, just like as friends instead, OR NOT, either way, I mean,” she tried to cover even after just coming out to her. She sounded SO dumb.

Twilight didn’t think she sounded dumb in the least though. She couldn’t help but pull a little at one of those long curly bits of her hair that framed her face, “Sure…there’s actually this new action movie I’d wanted to see. The effects look really impressive,” her cheeks were bright pink. “Oh, and I mean, like…as a date. I’m fine with girls. I actually,” she lowered her voice a little nervously, “Prefer girls. So…Friday then? Your house is closer to the theater, so I can pick you up?”

Rainbow Dash just nodded, “Right…you pick me up,” she answered to her without really thinking. Twilight just smiled and giddily hurried off. Rainbow Dash’s cheeks turned almost as pink as her eyes! She felt like she could fly without even having to pony up! “YEAAAAAAAAH! I’VE GOT A DATE!” She shouted as she started to run the opposite direction for her next class.


“You must be joking… that’s really all there was to it?” Rarity questioned in definite disbelief. The ivory girl rolling her eyes in exasperation, “Where is the heat? The passion? The feeling of longing and wanting?!” She exclaimed in obvious Rarity despair over how boring it was.

Applejack rolled her eyes, “No offense, Ms. Ah-wanna-whole-harem, but not everybody’s gotta have some big heavy drama like yer danged romance novels. Rainbow Dash and Twilight both just happened to like each other an’ decided to have a date and see where it goes. Real life ain’t some big fancy soap opera.”

Twilight nodded, not quite pulling away from her girlfriend but she had decided to sit up now, taking her head off her shoulder. “That really is all it was. We both happened to be attracted to each other and decided to go out on a date. It went really nice, I kissed her, and we’ve been dating ever since…what?” Twilight stared around the table as everyone dropped their jaws; including Spike who she was CERTAIN she’d told about this.

“You kissed her?” Fluttershy questioned, the first to get her jaw to stop hanging from her face. “I mean... t-that’s totally fine, just I would have thought Rainbow Dash would be the first one to make a big move like that. Whenever I imagine Rainbow Dash with someone, she’s always the one to start the kiss,” she confessed. Twilight already felt it. “Even when I imagined her and Applejack, it’s always Rainbow Dash who goes first.” Here it came. One pairing her algorithms supported WAS Applejack and Rainbow Dash, and she didn’t have an argument!

Twilight cringed, awaiting another embarrassing story; this time about her girlfriend putting the moves on Applejack! She almost jealously clung to her in front of everyone. No story came though, instead everyone looked at her with concern, Sunset Shimmer asking, “Are you okay, Twilight? I mean; you look like you’re about to jump out of your seat.”

Twilight tried to cover, not wanting her friends to get too concerned. She’d already shared as much about the earlier incident as she cared to ever relive! “I’m fine, totally fine, absolutely fine. What would ever make you think I wasn’t fine? Weren’t we talking about me kissing Rainbow Dash? Right, that story, now!”

Before Twilight could get a word out though Sunset Shimmer chuckled, “Starting to get what you mean Rainbow Dash. She is pretty cute when she starts rambling.” Twilight was NOT about to let Dean Cadence have the satisfaction on this as she started to explain the date! She wasn’t about to let anyone interrupt!


The two had done their best to dress as normally and ‘casually’ as possible. Which meant Rainbow Dash had sat through an hour of letting her mom brush out her hair to get all the tangles out while Twilight had fretted for fifteen minute straight on the fraction of a centimeter length difference between two of her skirts. The two girls both freaking a bit about their first date for varying reasons. Rainbow Dash because it was her first ‘real’ date in forever and Twilight out of a fear this might ruin the friendship she’d already had developing with her. Why had she said yes? If this didn’t go well it might just ruin things between them! Rainbow Dash as having similar thoughts though more about the idea of humiliating herself in front of Twilight that she wouldn’t WANT to be her friend.

The only big difference between their normal outfits was the jacket Twilight had allowed her brother to insist she take with her; though he hadn’t known WHO she was going out with. It was of course a Crystal Prep letterman’s jacket and looked ridiculous on her. But he seemed under the impression it was lucky and had pointed out how theaters always cranked up the AC. The AC was a fair point but if so why couldn’t she just wear her own jacket? Why’d he insist it was somehow lucky? She started to have less than polite ideas behind that and stopped questioning it.

Instead she merely met Rainbow Dash who was waiting outside her house. She didn’t wanna subject Twilight to the embarrassment that was her parents. She had though seen the pair looking at them through a window snapping pictures through it of the pair before they started for the theater. The movie had been out for a week so grabbing tickets, seats, and snacks hadn’t been too much trouble.

Twilight though wasn’t as cold as her brother suggested. Then again she had the foresight to wear her vest and a longer sleeved shirt. As they sat side by side letting the trailers roll, Twilight almost wondered how she’d let her brother convince her of this to begin with. Though she’d son notice Rainbow Dash rubbing her arms a little. They weren’t directly under a vent but the shorter sleeved jacket she wore didn’t offer as much protection as it looked. Twilight didn’t even think before shrugging the jacket off and helping Rainbow Dash pull it on, “Sorry it’s Crystal Prep,” she’d apologized.

“It’s cool, would have worn something warmer but wasn’t thinking,” she lied through her teeth. Her dad had told her to just stick with her normal clothes and ‘if she got cold’ to use it for an excuse to get cozy with Twilight. Ugh, how’d she let that dork convince her that was a smart idea! She felt so stupid for even hearing him out. Besides, of course Twilight would have a jacket. She was super smart and prepared for anything.

Both girls felt a little stupid for listening to their families on this matter. Regardless the movie started up and both girls got into it. The theater empty enough Rainbow Dash could laugh or make some smart-ass remark about how stupid this one guy was or Twilight could murmur about how totally unbelievable or non-canon something in it was compared to the comic. Apparently a bit of a cute nerd under all that brainy dork. It felt pretty normal though. Like some normal movie with a friend until Twilight finally reached for popcorn only to find her hand resting a little on Rainbow Dash’s.

The brief almost comically cliché contact caused both to flinch in embarrassment. Rainbow Dash pulling her own hand back to stuff her mouth with popcorn and avoid saying something stupid. Twilight liked Rainbow Dash. She was fun to be around; and Twilight probably wouldn’t have come to the movie by herself. She saw Rainbow Dash resting her hand on the armrest…it might have been a little presumptuous but she moved her hand right over Rainbow Dash’s. Testing the waters somewhat.

Rainbow Dash wanted to make a move. She totally did. But she didn’t want to rush things or do something stupid. The one time in her life Rainbow Dash wished she actually knew HOW to take things slow. She almost didn’t realize Twilight had touched her hand until she felt her fingers lacing between them from on top. Twilight was holding her hand. Twilight was freaking holding her hand!

Rainbow Dash watched the movie go on, but finally had to break the contact. She liked it but…well it still felt a little ‘safe’. Okay so if Twilight was willing to let things move a bit quick, so was she. She noticed the surprised look Twilight gave her until her arm moved around her. Twilight felt Rainbow Dash gently draping her arm around her. Inviting her almost to rest her head against her shoulder as the movie went into a sappier intimate moment.

The two girls on their date sitting there talking all throughout the credits, “I still can’t believe they gave Zapp rainbow hair…no offense, I mean it’s actually really nice on you,” she pointed out a little embarrassed, “But it does look a little silly when she’s supposed to be thunder wielding princess Aurora. And making her ‘long’ for Matterhorn? They had to up the romance, huh?”

Twilight nerded out a little, with Dash laughing, “So you really think rainbow looks good on me, huh?” she questioned a little teasingly, Twilight’s head still comfortable resting against her. “What was with Mistress Marvelous having a country accent though? What? Was her ‘ancient lost city’ founded by southern pioneers or something in this?”

The two girls enjoyed talking shit about how bad and silly the movie was. And of course about how they were definitely going to rent it to watch again once it came out. The first date hadn’t been anything excessive but had felt nice. Especially as Twilight walked Rainbow Dash home. “You know, next time, I so get to walk you home instead. No offense but I am pretty sure it’s the ‘guy’s’ job to walk you home, and I’m way more the guy here then you,” she joked.

Twilight smiled. It was a bit hilarious though to hear Rainbow talk about that little outdated gender paradigm especially considering how she was pretty sure Rainbow was more into the bad forced romance in the movie than her. “Really now?” She questioned as they now stood outside Rainbow’s house. “Pretty sure it’s also the ‘guy’s’ job to start the kiss too.” She had taken her brother’s jacket back and leaned in, planting a soft sweet kiss on her cheek. She pulled back…and ran faster than she really knew she was capable of. All the while thinking four words, I kissed Rainbow Dash!


Twilight flushed a little as Applejack stared, “Ya’ll have gotta be pullin’ ma’ leg here.” She insisted, clearly disbelieving of that. “So not only were you the one that went makin’ first contact, but you were also the one that gave her the first kiss?”

Rarity frowned, “I would hardly consider that an appropriate first kiss, darling,” Applejack frowned a little at the use of the word after Rarity’s confession of her ‘harem’ fantasy. It didn’t last but still it seemed she didn’t take kindly to the suggestion, “I mean a true first kiss absolutely MUST be lips to lips or it simply doesn’t count.”

Sunset Shimmer laughed, “I’m kind of with Rarity on this. No offense but in Equestria that kind of a kiss ONLY counts if you’re a couple school foals. I might not be a shining example of it, but affection, especially public displays of it, are kind of commonplace.”

Fluttershy though interjected, apparently feeling a need to speak, “I don’t know. I’d say it sounds like a rather sweet first kiss. Not everyone’s idea of romance or what qualifies as ‘appropriate’ are exactly the same after all.”

Rainbow Dash just rolled her eyes, “Ugh, c’mon, alright? I say it was our first kiss; even if I didn’t get to do any kissing it STILL counts for me and Twilight. And we’re the ones actually dating. When was the last time any of you actually went on a date to argue what makes for a first kiss anyways?” Twilight smiled. Rather pleased at her girlfriend’s almost prideful insistence ‘it counted’. The rest of their conversation felt almost like a blur.

The stress of her earlier trauma at the words of Principal Celestia almost forgotten as she relaxed there hearing her friends and girlfriend talk. She got a brief text from her family apologizing for ‘everything’ and saying it was ‘safe’ to come back. But she figured might be nice to wait a little while and just relax there in her girlfriend’s arm.

Author's Note:

And this concludes Everyone Ships Twilight. Yet again this chapter was spell checked and proofread by TwilightSparkleBestPony.

I hope everyone at least enjoyed a laugh at some point. This is at its core just a comedy. A silly fun comedy that I wanted to, in a kind of silly way, poke fun at shipping itself. I am in no way against ships and want to make that clear. I just wanted to express how ships can be from cute and darling like how I presented Twishy to how a bit more 'intimate' I tried to present SunLight (Sci version) and Twilight x Pinkie...all the way to basically just clop like what Pervlestia presented. I may revisit Pervlestia in the future as kind of a 'framing device' behind some outrageous clops should I do any in the future, of course with appropriately aged characters.

Again, I hope I got you to laugh at least once with this and thank you for reading it.

Comments ( 12 )

Can you do a Sequal with Sunset?

7150773 Ya and her dateing princese Twilight. That whould be fun :rainbowlaugh:

The last chapter should have ended with awkward silence and glances between the other girls after rainbows outburst and both twilight and rainbow going:"OH COME ON!"
That would have opened it up for either a sequel or another chapter/epilog where twilight and rainbow get to roast the other girls.

7151228

I will admit that I honestly do not plan to do a sequel. I might down the line do something more but if I did, it would probably be done with someone else and another pairing.

Kind of an alternate version as opposed to a continuation. Like Rarity trying to explain to Sweetie Belle she is dating Applejack only to learn she thinks she and sunset shimmer should be a couple.

I may at some point and if someone else wants to do such then more power to them. But until I get the inspiration or desire to continue this, I am honestly happy leaving this as is.

Heh. This was a fun distraction from work. Glad to see I'm not the only TwilightXTwilight shipper out there.

Great story! Can't wait to see what you do next.

I thought the "coming out" stuff was overemphasized, because, it's 2016, buuut everything else was GLORIOUS OMG. The shipping discussions and stories were perfect. :pinkiehappy:

I absolutely loved it!

Comment posted by FourShadow deleted Jul 2nd, 2016

Though she’d son notice Rainbow Dash rubbing her arms a little

I think you mean soon

Reads the title

:twilightblush: Yes. Yes they do.

:twilightoops: What the buck?!

I prefer this ship in the equestria girls then sunlight.

Login or register to comment