• Published 11th Apr 2016
  • 3,212 Views, 193 Comments

Rogue Chaos - FrostTheWolf



The Rogues of the Detritus Rings try to raise a infant Discord while fighting to survive and protect the last star in the universe from the Varelsi. This is either going to be good... or drive everyone insane.

  • ...
9
 193
 3,212

PreviousChapters Next
The Heliophage: This is taking forever!! Part 3

Rogue Chaos- The Heliophage: This is taking FOREVER!! (Part 3)


“Ow. I guess I deserve that.” The newcomer spoke in a voice that made all the ladies have nose bleeds and the men look at him with puzzled expressions.

“You’re damn right you deserve that!” The female draconequus growled. “Hell, you deserve a lot more than just that. If it weren’t for these guys, they wouldn’t have found our son, raised him and got me and the rest of you out of there, Entropy.”

“Wait a minute,” Shayne interjected, folding her arms for a minute before speaking up and realizing the full extent of what Eris said. “Are you telling me that this is the jackass of a father that demoralized Discord as a child!!?”

“There's a difference between demoralizing and punishing a child!” Entropy growled. “And what do you mean by ‘raising’ our child? He's already an adult!”

“Not when we found him…” Shayne said, turning to Eris for a moment. “Should I explain it to him or would you like to take a crack at it?”

“I'm gonna crack more than just exposition.” Eris hissed.

“Ugh, expositions… they're so… boring.” Entropy groaned. “Guess that's how Rendain felt, right? Bored himself to death?”

“Look Entropy… there were a lot of factors involved in this, but in the sake of time… and the fact that we still need to get back to the ship, we’re going to make this quick,” Eris replied. “Let's say that your discipline to him mixed with various other factors-”

“Oh please! Knowing him, he fell in love with those ‘ponies’ in Equestria. Certainly that Celestia and Fluttershy were his main reasons. Knew he'd be thinking with his second brain.”

“Like I said, factors… anyways, he found a way to revert himself back as a child and was found by Shayne and Aurox here… who adopted him into the rogues. They and the Battleborn were the ones fighting against Rendain and with him dealt with, we can now try to breath easier without having to go at each others throats.” Eris sternly replied. The tension was thick between both Draconequui and when Discord was by Shayne and Aurox and saw the two of them, he only had one thing to say.

Mom… dad… please stop fighting.

“Only when you stop ruining our name!” Entropy groaned.

“Hey, your son and the rest of us just saved your ass and now you're being very ungrateful about it,” Shayne spoke up with Aurox looming over him. She was thinking over something Eris was talking to him about before thinking of an idea. “Plus… I’ve been told there’s more than one way to scare a Draconequus.”

“Pfft! Yeah right! Unless you're a mind reader, then-” Entropy’s comment was interrupted when Shayne took a piece of paper out of her back pocket, unfolded it, and presented the contents to him. “AHH!!! GET IT AWAY!!! GET THAT AWAY!!!”

“Wow…” Eris commented, turning towards Shayne and not looking at the paper in question. “How did you know that would work?”

“Reyna uses it on Orendi whenever she’s having one of her emotional tantrums and needs her to focus on what’s important.” Shayne sighed as she kept the paper on hand. “Right now though, I think all of us deserve some r&r after dealing with Rendain. Mellka, you getting drinks for everyone? I think this calls for a celebration.”

The Aelfrian smirked once she heard that. “Hell, I’m up for that. I’ll even buy the whole damn bar since I have Kleese’s bank account number.”

“I HEARD THAT!!”

It was then that Discord came down from the sky, wielding an open umbrella and held a suitcase while dressed up as a nanny. “Well, this is all dandy, but we're still in a Tats-pwny-verse-ish-story, and we need some weird way for me to get back to Equestria.”

“We can figure that out later-.” Eris said before a piece of paper popped up next to her and she began examining it. “Hunh… well that’s new… It says something here about story ops missions… from something called Gearbox Software.”

“Oh Great… DLC… as if that ever worked.”

“Ehh… We’ll get to it later. Right now, we should celebrate your accomplishments.” Eris replied, cuing a particularly catching song. “I think this would best fit the mood right now.”

“R.I.P., Freddy Mercury.” Unfortunately, it was canceled by Entropy.

“Ahem! In case of any of you didn't notice, we still have to rebuild the galaxy back to what it was.”

“Oh come on, Entropy. Can’t you just relax for two seconds? Geez, you’re such a workaholic.” Eris grumbled.

“Oh? I'm a workaholic? You know, I will relax when the Galaxy is back!”

“And how do you intend to do that?” Entropy simply whistled. Every Draconequi teleported behind him.

“Easy: SINGING AND DANCING!!!” With another snap, he changed the tune on the boombox as it began to play a new song. Strange enough, Entropy wore a red dress and a blonde wig, as Discord stood next to him, wearing a green dress and brown wig.

“And yet, were still not moving anywhere…” Shayne deadpanned, until she noticed all the draconequi moving away from them and began to follow them. “Well, guess I’ll take back my last statement. We are moving now.”

“Yep… Time to get off of here and start rebuilding… after we celebrate of course.” Mellka chuckled, causing Shayne and Aurox to facepalm simultaneously. They might’ve defeated the tyrant Rendain… but there was still a lot that had to be done before they could really catch a break.


Author's Note:

And the last part. However, much to Discord's disappointment... we're still not done yet. The main story is complete, but we still got the Story Ops missions since they take place in the time after what happens at the Heliophage.

And now with finals done, I can perhaps breath a little easier-. *Discord crawls on head*
Hey, can't we just skip the DLC?
Sorry buddy, but no... wait, how did you get in here? And why are you here?
Reasons...
Right... Well, you're getting the chance to chill out for a while. I have things to do before the end of the year.
What things? Authors don't do things! They write stories, that's it!
Actually, I do things other than writing... besides, I'm seeing Rogue One tomorrow.
Is that suppose to be any good-?
Well, George Lucas saw a pre-screening and he liked it, so that gives me high hopes.
Oh...... Got room for one more?
Eh sure, what the hell? You can keep me company.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it and look forward to what else is in store.
And happy holidays!
I was just going to say that.
You're welcome.

Thanks again to MrAquino for helping me out with this and being ever so patient.
-Frost and Discord out!

PreviousChapters Next