• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 563 Views, 6 Comments

Star Wars III: The New Empire - New Fossil Studios



She was merely an opportunist, willing to do any job for money. Little did she know, she would get payed to save the galaxy from an evil Empire.

  • ...
6
 6
 563

INTRO EXPLAMATION

A long time ago
in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS III:
A NEW EMPIRE

Magic, it brings balance to us all and allows unicorns among us to achieve incredible feats like levitation, glowing, teleportation, lightning strikes and so on and so forth.

"It bring balance to us all"...but even magic itself is balanced. For you see; Unicorn Magic has a new use discoverd: LIghtsabers, metallic hilts with special crystals in them that allow light to condense, making the light turn lethal and essentially solid. Only a lighting spell from a Unicorn can activate a lightsaber, and the color of the beam depends on the color of the crystal.

Many Unicorns had experimented with Lightsaber variants, and they ended up filled with lusts for power, in other words: many Unicorns turned to the Dark Side of Magic. The Unicorns of the Light Side were known as Jedi; The Unicorns of the Dark Side were known as Sith, and the Sith traditionally use red Lightsabers; the Jedi traditionally use blue or green lightsabers.

Recently, the Sith had taken control of the Galaxy under a new Empire. The Empire had the most strict of laws: "always obey direct orders from official Empire buisness", "all vehicles not under official authorized by the Empire have to go no more than five mph flat", "all those found with a weapon without permission from the Empire shall never be shown mercy", "none shall question or complain to the Empire", "nopony shall be alive without Empire surveilence of some kind watching their every move", and most importantly: "all Jedi must be arrested on sight". If anypony were to break one of these laws even slightly, they would be shown no mercy from the Empire.

Sadly, lots of civillians followed these laws only to either live terrible lives, or worse, join the Empire. However! The remainder of the population formed a Rebellion, with the goal of ending the Empire and freeing the Galaxy! But that goal needed a lot of hiding...