• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 2,731 Views, 40 Comments

Godzilla and Gamera: The Return of Iris - Godzilla2020



Iris rises again to wreak havoc on mankind but must find a new host. Now only Godzilla and Gamera can save the world from Iris's wrath.

  • ...
3
 40
 2,731

Final Battle

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait everybody this was meant to come out in December. But instead of nice toys Santa decided to give me a big old pneumonia. So I've pretty much been in recovery mode since Christmas. Combine that with new classes that force me to spend alot of all nighters I haven't had much time to write. Luckicly I'm finally starting to feel better and while slowly going mad from a 103 fever I was able to come up with some ideas for a new arc in my Monster King story. So hopefully I finish the current one I'm by my birthday or the first week of April depending on my schdule.

Anyways thanks for reading hope you all enjoy.

Next Time Final Chapter:
My Past is Not Today

"S-S-Searching... for... energy." A robotic voice crackled through the rubble of the destroyed Red Bamboo base. A bright light shone through the cracks. The ground slowly began to shake as the rocks moved around revealing a large oval object underneath. Connected to it was a cracked computer, the screen flickering on and off, a name was revealed on the screen reading Dimension Shifter. A broken mechanical voice spoke out of if, "H-H-High... level... energy... detected." A bright light began to shine from the Dimension Shifter and the mechanical voice spoke again.

"P-P-Preparing for extraction."

..................
EG Realm
.................

Godzilla roared as he charged into Iris with his newly acquired energy. The massive squid kaiju turned to face the rampaging Godzilla and slashed at him with one of his spear like hands. Godzilla reached out and stopped the incoming attack letting out a grunt from the force of the attack. His feet dug trenches into the ground as Iris pressed harder with his attack. A hateful hiss came out of Iris as he raised his free hand ready to slash the monster king down. But it was caught by another scaled hand Iris looked over seeing Gamera holding his other arm.

Gamera had flames pouring out of his maw as atomic energy slipped out of Godzilla's. Both got ready to blast Iris at point blank range but Iris had his own plan. The massive squid began to shine until he disappeared in a flash of light. Before either kaiju could react to Iris's disappearing act the two were both smacked by tentacles. Behind them Iris stood one of his tentacles slamming into the ground breaking the stone. The orb in his skull flashed red as his body shook his anger at these two reptiles. Iris let out a horrifying roar pointing all four tentacles at them each one glowing with power.

Godzilla and Gamera both looked at each other nodding before charging forward. Gamera jumped forward flying forward Godzilla latched onto his back giving himself a speed boost. Iris teleported out of the way reappearing next to them ready to fire a sonic a beam. Gamera began to spin taking Godzilla along for the ride. As Iris prepared to fire Gamera stopped spinning just as Godzilla let go of his shell. He was sent straight at the demonic kaiju. The two kaiju collided and Iris was sent straight into the cave wall shaking the earth. Godzilla roared in Iris's face his back spines flashed.

Iris looked at Godzilla as he prepared to fire. The orb in his skull began to shine as an image began to appear in his sight. Two human females appeared in his head although they barely looked like humans. One of them had long blonde hair, with a stetson hat, and her ears were in the wrong place. The other girl looked even stranger her skin was dark red with black bat like wings sprouting out of her back. She held the blonde haired girl by her neck with a fang filled grin.

With Godzilla distracted Iris took full advantage of the situation slamming a tentacle straight into his stomach. Godzilla was launched into the air with the wind knocked out of him. He landed hard against the ground skidding hard against the wall. Iris rose back up joints popping back in place. He moaned with delight seeing Godzilla painfully rise back up to his feet. There was still pain from the flames that had burned him from the inside. But it was starting to subside Iris let out a delightful hiss aiming a tentacle at Godzilla charging a sonic ray.

But another roar caught his attention as Gamera came rushing to his side. Iris flashed the same image he had to Godzilla. The giant turtle stopped in his tracks as the images assaulted his vision. Gamera instantly recognized the girls. The guardian felt relief come through his body but also rage at the thought of those girls being inside Iris. Relief from seeing those girls alive. But rage as the thought occurred to him that these girls were being used as fuel for Iris. One of them had already been corrupted and the other was starting to fall. He had to save them no matter what. His body began to shake from all the anger he felt at not being fast enough too rescue them. His anger for Iris was growing as he felt flames growing in the back of his throat.

But before he could act the world turned sideways as Gamera was thrust against the ground. The image Iris had cast was replaced by the pained face of Godzilla. He looked over seeing the clean cut in the cave wall along with a ring in the air. Clear signs of a sonic ray going off. Godzilla moaned as he shakily stood back up blood dripping from his side. The monster king snarled as his began the painful process of healing he flashed a glare at Iris. The dark God looked at Godzilla his body language clearly showing that wasn't impressed as Godzilla began to raise his tail. But to his surprise Godzilla's tail smacked across Gamera face. Iris cocked his head in confusion.

Was this reptile trying to pledge loyalty to him in his last moments? How amusing. Iris let out a roar that sounded more like an amused chuckled.

Gamera rubbed his cheek and snarled at Godzilla. Out of all the times this lizard chooses to loose his mind he chose now! Gamera opened his mouth ready to roar but was cut off by Godzilla's own booming roar. Gamera looked at Godzilla shocked at seeing the fiery glare in his eyes. The look Godzilla gave was clear.

Get your head in the game.

Gamera couldn't help but crack a light smile at the thought of Godzilla telling him to get serious. Normally it was the other way around. Godzilla was always the one who acted out in fights ending up causing massive amounts of damage to a city. Gamera was usually the one who had to slap some sense into him. It felt strange being the on the receiving end of a slap. But Godzilla was right he had to get back in shape. If those girls were going to be rescued he'd have to have a clear head.

A wave of hot steam came out of his mouth as Gamera let out the kaiju version of a sigh. He gave a soft nod toward Godzilla who responded with his own. With a little help Gamera rose back to his feet. Godzilla removed his hand from his side revealing his healed wound. They both slapped their tails together and shot a hard stare at Iris.

The two took up fighting stances bracing their legs they began to slowly approach. Godzilla motioned his eyes at Gamera having him move left. Iris watched as the two kaiju attempted to circle him. The regeneration ability was slowly healing him but his power was still low. These two could actually cause him harm if they got a good hit in. More power was required.

Godzilla charged forward with a mighty going straight for Iris with Gamera coming up from behind him. Bracing Iris brought up his arms blocking the hard punch Godzilla delivered. Gamera acted quickly jumping up and grabbing two tentacles poised two strike Godzilla's skull upon landing he pulled causing Iris to stumble straight into the open clawed strike of Godzilla. Iris shrieked out in annoyance as the four clawed hand slashed his face.

As he tried regaining his balance Gamera was next to rush in delivering a hard right hook. Like a championship boxer Gamera delivered several more punches working over Iris. But Iris managed to dodge several blows that were aimed for the glowing orbs on his stomach. Gamera snarled as the attacks missed their intended targets. Godzilla watched the interaction for a moment before years of fighting instinct hit him like a ton of bricks. After fighting other monsters with crazy powers he started to pick up a few things like this.

If something glows it's usually important.

And his thought was proven right as the orbs on Iris's stomach began to glow a bright green before teleporting a few feet away from Gamera. For a brief moment it looked like the dark God was actually showing signs of fatigue before straitening back up into his normal stance. Gamera roared at Iris resisting the urge to throw a mana ball, otherwise he'd kill the humans, being forced to hold back against a powerful foe drove him insane. Godzilla quickly rushed to Gamera's side looking at the turtle then back at Iris more precisely at his stomach. He flashed a reptilian smirk at Gamera seeing that they know had what looked like a weak point.

As Godzilla and Gamera prepared for their next attack Iris was trying to hide his growing fatigue. Something was going wrong inside of him. The power he felt earlier was starting to fade. The image of Godzilla and Gamera started to fade away as he began to look inside himself.

..............
Unknown
..............

Applejack was trying her hardest to catch her breath as Fallen Light held onto her throat. Despite the scrawny look the demoness had a strong grip. Despite their positions Fallen Light looked worse off than Applejack. Her hair was drooping and she was panting heavily. But she still kept her smile.

"What no clever pun?"

"Kind a hard to work under pressure." Applejack managed to get out with a smile.

"Well the saying is leave them laughing." Fallen Light said with a wicked smiled, "If you won't just stand still and burn like a good little girl. Then this will have to do."

Applejack wheezed as Fallen Light pressed harder on her throat. She was still dazed slightly dazed from the assault. One minute she was dodging fireballs then she suddenly get's rushed by Fallen Light and placed into an iron grip choke hold. "Don't make... Sunset... do this."

Fallen just let out annoyed groaned and pulled Applejack in close to see her black eyes. With her free hand she scraped it across Applejack's stomach. She winced as the demonesses sharp claws scrapped against her. But it didn't stop the farm grill from meeting Fallen Light's glare with her. "That sniveling little unicorn is gone." Fallen said with a snake like hiss.

"Well if that's not the biggest lie I ever heard." Applejack said causing Fallen Light to sneer, "I heard her and I'm pretty sure she'll be right upset with ya when she sees what ya did with her body."

Fallen Light kept up her sneer but could feel fatigue running through her body. She couldn't tell what Iris was doing but it felt like he ran straight into a hurricane. There was a bruise on her left cheek from what felt like something clawing her. Combined with the feeling of someone punching her repeatedly. And too make matters worse she could feel her other half fighting back.

"Go on a head tell me I'm wrong."

"Shut up."

"What's the matter? Afraid of little honesty." Applejack said with a smirk.

Fallen Light began to shake with anger at seeing Applejack's smile,"I said shut up!" She squeezed harder on Applejack's throat causing the farm girl to cry out in pain. "For the last time she's not coming back!" Fallen roared into Applejack's face. She was seething with anger. So much so that she briefly lost focus on keeping Sunset suppressed. Her right eye went from black to it's normal shade of green. Which was causing Applejack to smile threw her pain.

"You wanna bet on that?" Applejack said pointing to Fallen Light's eye. The demoness sucked in her breath covering her right eye as she began to pant. Her body starting to droop as Applejack felt the grasp on her throat begin to loosen. Taking full advantage of the situation Applejack placed her foot against Fallen's chest and kicked away from the demoness allowing her self to land safely against the soft wall. While Applejack took the time to catch her breath Fallen Light let out a blood curdling scream. She clutched her face and chest as her body heaved.

"What's happening to me!?"

Applejack's eyes widened in shock as Fallen Light thrashed around. Her face jerked as if someone just punched her before losing the breath from her lungs from what looked like a gut punch. The dark void that both of them were in shook violently as if an earthquake had just occurred. It was followed by an earsplitting shriek from what felt like all around them.

"More power!"

Fallen screamed in pain as her body had a green glow come off it. Like she was being shocked by a volt of lightning her body began convulsing. Fallen cried again but it instead her raspy voice a familiar cry came out. Applejack's heart skipped a beat when Sunset's eyes replaced Fallen Light's.

"It's to much please stop!" Both Sunset's her demonic half's voices called out.

"MORE POWER!"

Applejack watched as her friend began to thrash around in agony with a wailing scream. Her heart was felt like it was breaking seeing the sight of Sunset in so much pain. Another ear piercing shriek echoed throughout the dark void that held both girls. It followed by another scream from Sunset as she held her arm in pain as what looked like bite marks appeared on it. Her body soon folded forward as she grasping her stomach and she let out a gasp as it looked like the wind was being knocked out of her.

"What in tarnation?"

"They share the same body." The soft voice from before sang in Applejack's head, "And the same pain."

"You already told me that!" Applejack shouted out loud, "But what does it mean and just who the hay are you?!"

"The being who has captured you and made a contract with this girl is being attacked. As a result of this your friend is feeling the affects of the beings pain."

_________________________________________

Godzilla had bit down hard on the unprotected part of Iris's right arm. Distracting the dark monster long enough for Gamera to punch him the stomach. He roared out as the punch was hard enough to push him away allowing Godzilla's serrated teeth to work their magic and pull off part of his flesh. Iris hissed out in rage as pink blood oozed out of his arm and a sharp pain was running through his stomach.

Godzilla spit the bloody piece of Iris's arm out his mouth. Cracking his version of a smile that caused Iris to shake with rage. He managed to get Iris to bleed. Gamera kept a firm glare on Iris as he popped his fingers keeping his eyes trained on the glowing orbs that were Iris's stomach.

Two innocent humans were in there because of his mistake. He wasn't going to let them die.

He looked to Godzilla, who wiping Iris's blood off his lips, he roared to him flames dancing in mouth. Godzilla looked back and his spines flashed. Their power was starting to fade fast.

Iris could feel his power getting weaker with each passing moment. No matter how much he tried to take from vessel it still wasn't enough to fuel him. The reptiles were proving to be more of an annoyance than he thought. He was getting the urge to the this fight now.

All three kaiju began shared a cold hard stare with each other. The same thought was running through all three of their heads. This was going to be their final battle.