• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 2,746 Views, 40 Comments

Godzilla and Gamera: The Return of Iris - Godzilla2020



Iris rises again to wreak havoc on mankind but must find a new host. Now only Godzilla and Gamera can save the world from Iris's wrath.

  • ...
3
 40
 2,746

Let's Talk

Author's Note:

Sorry for popping this out so late things have just been kind of crazy. So for know I may work on my new story for a little while the ideas are still in my head. But don't worry I'll get back to Iris before the end of summer. And if anyone is wondering why a certain character has certain name well let's just say I got tired of saying certain word so I just made up a name on the spot. You guys are really awesome and I'll try to be a little faster next time.

Next Time: I'm your friend

..............
Unknown
...............

Sunset struggled in the demon's grip but it was to no avail as her grip was like iron. The demon just smiled looking at her good half try to get away from her.

"How long do you plan on struggling? I'm starting to feel like you don't like me."

"Get away from me!" Sunset screamed trying to fight more only to just fail again causing the demon to laugh harder.

"You can't get away from me. We'll be together forever. I mean who else do you have?"

"My friends!"

"Your friends? You mean like her?" The demon pointed out in the darkness to reveal a dim light causing Sunset's eyes to widen. Applejack was wrapped up in tendrils. Her body would twitch along with a strange glow that would come off them. Sunset tried to reach out to her but the demon held her back.

"What have you done to her?!"

"Who said I did anything? This is all his doing."

"Who?!"

"Can't you feel it he's all around us."

Sunset felt the cold embrace of the demons words echo through her head as she suddenly heard a small beat. When she looked down Sunset saw something staring back up at her. The eye was massive nothing else was connected to it but Sunset could tell that there was malevolent intent behind it's stare. She gulped felling it's icy cold stare.

"What is that?!"

"I don't know but this power fells amazing!"

"Do you wish for power?" A cold voice came into Sunset's head but also sounded like it was coming from all around her.

"Of course!" The demon answered for both of them.

"What do you want this power for?"

"To rule over those who betrayed me." The demon smiled putting her hand over Sunset's mouth to keep her better half from talking.

"Do you hate them?"

Sunset shook her head trying to express her feelings but the demon merely looked angered by her actions. She looked right into Sunset's eyes, " How many times do have to say this? They hate us!"

Sunset looked at her demonic form her lips were quivering she was trying not to let the words get to her. The demon rolled her eyes letting out a drawn out annoyed sigh she put her finger on top of Sunset's forehead.

"I really didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice."

Sunset's eyes flashed along with the world around her. Things went from being a dark cold void to a peaceful afternoon sun in a city she was all to familiar with. Canterlot palace. She was surprised to say the least but more so when she looked into a window. In the reflection was a small unicorn with fiery red hair and emerald green eyes. Sunset gasped at the fact that she was back in her original form and more so that she was back home. Her legs were already moving before she could even process what was going on. But with each step her movements seemed strange. Like she had no control of it.

"What's going on?"

"Pay attention." The demon's voice echoed in her head.

Sunset kept moving faster through the palace. This scene was familiar to her some how but something was off about it. Like she didn't want to be here. But her legs kept pushing her forward from a simple trod to a full on gallop. A smile was coming on to her face. Why was she doing that?

"Almost there I should get some popcorn ready." The demon's statement caused Sunset a moment of confusion. Before she could ponder what was said to her someone walked past her. It was just for a moment but already recognized who had just walked past her. White fur, long wings followed by a horn, not to mention this was the tallest pony alive with a bright sun on her flank. It was Princess Celestia. She passed a corner not noticing her former student.

Sunset felt the smile on her face widen and her speed increased. She ran faster down the hallway ready to meet her teacher and greatest friend. Words were forming at the bottom of her throat she was ready to say something. She turned the corner but instantly her smile disappeared and there was a pain in her chest. Celestia was smiling but not at her at the princess's feet was a purple unicorn mare. The princess was giving her words of encouragement.

"You remember this day don't you? The day you came back from this miserable world to apologize only to find that Celestia replaced you. Filled your head full of dreams and telling you that you were meant to be special! And what does she do? Replace you like some old toy!

The world around Sunset became dark and bleak again the memory she was standing in was gone. But the pain in her heart and tears coming down her face were still there. She felt the tears being wiped from her face the demon looked right at her but instead of her normal disappointed frown or smug smile she had the same sad look Sunset was making.

"One good thing did come out of that day. I was born from your pain and we both vowed to get revenge on her."

"Hate is good, Hate is strong." The cold voice from before entered Sunset's mind again.

"I couldn't have said it better myself."

"But Applejack and the others."

"Will hurt you just as bad if not worse than Celestia. The only reason their even talking to you is because Twilight told them to. They don't like you and never will. The only friend you have is me and I'll never hurt you. Now what do you say about taking over this world and then Equestira?"

The demon held out her hand to Sunset who looked at it then to Applejack. Tears started to form in her eyes. Her demonic half took the moment of weakness to smile and push her hand closer.

"My name is Iris. Become my host and power shall be yours. All that you hate shall burn."

The demon interlocked her fingers with Sunset pulling her in closer. She didn't bother struggling anymore her demonic half's mind game had worked. Her mind and heart were both broken allowing for three core emotions to take hold. Sadness, Confusion, and Rage. Sunset was pulled in closer her body becoming one with the demon.

"Glad you saw things my way." She whispered before enveloping Sunset. She tested her fingers before kicking her legs. Sunset's body was her body once again. She laughed uncontrollably enjoying the situation, "Oh it feels so good to be back! Iris right? I gladly accept your offer if it means watching this world burn!"

"Then become my host your power is my power, your strength is my strength. What is your name?"

"Fallen Light." She answered looking down at the massive eye, that was Iris, below her with a wicked smile. To caught up in the moment Fallen Light didn't notice the small glow coming off of Applejack or the fact that her hair was growing longer.

..................
Everfree Mountains
..................

Gamera narrowly dodged a sonic ray that nearly cleaved his head off. The two kaiju had carved a path of uprooted trees and fallen rocks as they chased each other up the mountains. Gamera was flying trying to lure Iris away from anymore humans and to also find a place where he wouldn't need to hold back. With Godzilla down he was on his own. Iris hissed stopping his sonic rays and charging his new weapon a blue glow began to form on his front tentacles. Atoms where coming together in a mass of energy. Finally the attack stopped charging and Iris fired two atomic breaths. The attack had a wider spread than the sonic ray making it harder for Gamera to avoid.

He dodged one beam only to be hit in the side by another. The guardian roared out in pain as he began to freefall into the rocks bellow. He landed hard on the ground bellow back first. Like any turtle when on his back Gamera struggled to get back to his feet. Which gave Iris nothing but pleasure to as he closed wings and fell out of the sky. Using all of his force the demonic kaiju landed right on Gamera's stomach making a creator. Gamera coughed up blood as Iris put more of his weight on down on the turtle some of his shell was leaking blood.

With blood leaking down his face Gamera sneered at Iris refusing to let his enemy see him as weak. Iris roared kicking Gamera in the face wrapping a tentacle around his throat. Squeezing down hard causing Gamera to struggle the turtles mind was racing trying to think of away to escape. Iris looked into the guardian's face watching the life leave his eyes as he pressed down harder. Gamera could feel his neck starting to break Iris was planning on ending this fast. The world around him was going dark fast the only thing Gamera could think of doing was punch Iris in the face.

It was desperate but it was just the chance he needed. As Iris began to turn his head to dodge the attack he exposed the soft flesh on his neck. Acting fast Gamera let the bone like blade in his elbow fly out cutting Iris in the throat. The demon screamed in pain letting go of Gamera. As soon he hit the ground Gamera went to work, blasting at Iris's feet with mana balls, knocking the squid of balance before landing a hard upper cut followed by a right hook. Iris fell flat his tentacles waving in the air firing everything in their arsenal Gamera took the confusion to his advantage flying off to the top of the mountain to catch his breath.

He stood on a high cliff face looking down at Iris. To his horror and surprise Iris was able to stand back up and even worse the wound on his neck was closing. Not only did Iris have Godzilla's weapons he also had the monster king's healing factor. But seeing this also sparked an idea in Gamera's head.

Iris's version of the atomic breath wasn't as strong as the original but it was still made from pure radiation. Combine that with a plasma fueled mana blast then that would revive Godzilla. Gamera began running a plan through his head. It could work but first he had to get Iris to use the attack. He roared firing a ball of fire directly at Iris, who quickly knocked it away before turning to look at it the turtle.

Pure rage was going through Iris's head as he felt blood dripping down his neck. Death was to much of a gift for the turtle. He was going peel his skin off, tear out his eyes, break every bone in his body. Until Gamera was nothing more than a puddle of meat.

Gamera prepared for whatever Iris was about to do bracing his body. Readying his jets and mana building in the back of his throat Gamera leapt forward. His back legs were sucked into his body replaced by azure blue flames, fireballs flew out of his mouth, as he broke the sound barrier. Iris was able to knock away some of the balls of fire but he was soon overcome by the amount Gamera was shooting out. Smoke began to blind him. Unable to see Iris didn't see the 120 tons of flying turtle that crashed into him at Mach 3. Iris was beginning to be pushed back as Gamera began to pump more power into his jets.

Iris jammed two of tentacles into the ground to keep himself anchored into the ground. The others hovered above Gamera atoms coming together inside of them. Just what he wanted. The rest of Gamera's limbs retracted back into his body and the turtle began to rotate letting the edge of his shell act like a buzz saw scraping the top half of Iris's chest before flying to the right. Iris roared chasing after Gamera charging up atomic breath.

Gamera began to make a mad dash to Godzilla making sure Iris was right behind him. Something was starting to change in him like the creature was gaining more power. The orbs on Iris began to glow but instead of yellowish green type color it was of a blazing red and black. Aura began to dance around him along with green blots of lightning. His host was finally starting to work with him her echoing through his head.

"Let's have some fun Iris." Fallen Light said.