• Published 28th Apr 2016
  • 512 Views, 6 Comments

Education - Rye Snoot



A life with ponies of elementary school through high school years.

  • ...
3
 6
 512

CH 5 The Wait is Finally Over

In the year of 2000.

Star Tech wakes up from her bed and stretches her front hoofs. She yawns and walks to the door. Openes it with her left hoof and head down stairs. She goes to the kitchen to get some food. She opens the fridge and grabs cereal and pours it to the bowl on the counter.

She puts her face and eats it all up at the counter. Then she made a sandwich from the fridge and then she closes the fridge and puts the lunch box in her pouch. Star Tech heads to school everyone has their cutie marks but, me. It’s been ten years to figure out what my special talent is. Still waiting for the cutie glory to arrive on my flank.

Star Tech ends with a boyfriend. His name is Jock. He just transfer to this school about a year ago. Me and him were good friends till it upgrade to love. He thought I was a beautiful mare and then he gave me flowers. My other friends has their cutie marks. Flora became a gardener, Fruits made fruit pies. Cotton and Honey made sweet candy and they both became a lesbian. Which is pretty awkward. Roger went to boot camp over the summers.

Star Tech walks into her new middle school. She takes a lot of astronomy classes because she likes the stars. Class starts about in a few minutes. So she has time to go to the library and read about the star constellations.

When she was asleep she keep having those weird ghost fox dreams as well. They kept getting worse like it becomes a nightmare.

Class is starting.

The teacher tells them to open the math book to page five hundred and twelve.

They were learning about triangles.

Next class.

The other teacher tells them to open the history book to page nine hundred and eighty-eight

They were learning about the dangerous of nightmare moon.

After that long day of school Star Tech goes to the top of the school and brought her telescope at the middle of the night. The moon is bright and full tonight. She uses her telescope to name all of the constellations. She also made a few new constellations of her own and that’s when it happened. Boom the flank has a star constellation of her first constellation of Mellow.

She then heads home and drink some fizzle pop. Then she heads off to bed.

Author's Note:

Yes this is rushed.... And this is how it's going till the end T_T