• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 2,733 Views, 24 Comments

The Seal - Shadow Kick



Dartz has unleashed the Seal of Orichalcos upon the girls, their friends, and some old enemies.

  • ...
9
 24
 2,733

The Final Battle

The Seal contracted around Rainbow, and her soul flashed out, darting around the room to and landed on one of the blank carvings on the wall.

“Well, Princess,” said Dartz. “It looks like you’re the soul survivor.”

“You disgust me,” said Twilight.

“I’ll tell you what,” said Dartz. “Since I already have what I need, you can keep the rest of her!” Using his power, Dartz tossed Rainbow’s body out of the Seal, only to land next to the gang.

“Rainbow!” cried Pinkie.

“Oh no,” said Rarity tearing up.

“Rainbow, please open your eyes!” begged Fluttershy. “I know you’re in there.”

“On the contrary my young friend,” said Dartz. “I’m afraid you’re talking to an empty shell. Miss Dash has donated her life force to the Great Beast.”

“No, it’s not fair,” said Fluttershy full of tears.

“Give her back you monster!” yelled Pinkie.

The temple began to shake, and pieces fell from the ceiling.

“What’s going on?” asked Twilight.

A dark storm began to engulf the entire Earth. Lightning flashed in New York and in the desert. Under the ocean, the Leviathan roared.

“Do you hear that?” asked Dartz. “Thanks to Rainbow’s generous donation, the Great Leviathan is almost ready.”

“No!” cried Fluttershy.

“Tell your snake to spit out our friend out before I force him to!” yelled Applejack.

“Silence!” ordered Dartz. An eye appeared behind him and it shot a wave of force at the girls knocking them all backward. After that, they didn’t move.

“No!” cried Twilight. “What have you done to them?! Are you alright?! Applejack! Fluttershy! Rarity! Pinkie!”

“Poor Princess,” said Dartz. “You’re all alone, now. Don’t worry, your friends are fine, I don’t need weak souls. I just wanted to spend some quality time with you, is that so wrong?”

Turn 23: Twilight

“That’s enough!” said Twilight. “It’s time for me to end this here and now. I draw! The Claw of Hermos! If only I had something to combine these dragons with. I place one card face down and end my turn.”

Turn 24: Dartz

“And you know what means right?” asked Dartz. “I gains 1500 life points.

Rainbow: LP 0
Twilight: LP 4300
Dartz: LP 19800

“Orichalcos Shunoros and Dexia! Destroy two of those tokens!” ordered Dartz. (Orichalcos Dexia: 500 – 1300) “Oh! And one more thing, Princess. Whenever an Ojama token is destroyed, you lose 300 life points each.”

“Shoot,” said Twilight.

Rainbow: LP 0
Twilight: LP 3700
Dartz: LP 19800

(Orichalcos Dexia: 1300 – 500) (Orichalcos Shunoros: 3500 – 1500)

“Well, since you’re done attacking,” said Twilight. “I’ll activate my trap, Call of the Haunted and I’ll use it to bring back my Neos Alius!”

“What’s the point of going on, Princess?” asked Dartz. “Just look around, you’re all alone. Your friends are no longer able to support you, and the score board doesn’t exactly point in your favor either. Why drag out this torture any longer when all you have to do is forfeit. Then you can be with your friends on the other side.”

“Maybe he’s right,” thought Twilight. “Maybe I can do more for my friends by surrendering, and letting the seal take me where they are.”

“Don’t you want to be by their side?” asked Dartz. “Your friends are lost without you. All you have to do is surrender and you’ll be free to see your friends one last time before the rise of the beast.”

Twilight stared at her disk, she then lifted her hand over his deck and was about to touch it. The Seal began to shrink around her.

“Just relax,” said Dartz. “Let the darkness consume you, reach deep within your core and set your spirit free.”

Just then, a column of golden light formed around Twilight. When the Seal reached it, the seal was repelled.

“What?!” gasped Dartz. “Impossible! No one can overcome the power of the Orichalcos!”

“You forced me to look inside my heart, thinking I would find only darkness,” said Twilight. “But instead, you helped me remember all the good times I shared with my friends.” Twilight then remembered how she first met her friends back in Equestria. “And they were the ones that taught about the magic of friendship. And no magic can ever take it away, no matter how powerful it is. Even though my friends aren’t here beside me, they’re still with me in spirit! And we’re going to take you down together! Dartz! It all ends right now!”

Turn 25: Twilight

Twilight’s deck began to glow. Twilight touched it and she was transported to the castle where the three dragons once stood. She was in pony form again. “I remember this place.”

“Well done, Princess Twilight,” said a voice from above.

Twilight looked up and saw Princess Celestia.

“You remembered that friendship is, and always will be magic,” said the Princess. With her magic, Celestia levitated a sheathed sword down to her. “Now take this, and unsheathe victory!”

The sword’s cover glowed intensely and Twilight was brought back to the duel.

“Well?” asked Dartz. “Get on with it!”

“Do you know what I drew?” asked Twilight. “The key to unlocking the Legendary Dragons.”

“What?!” asked Dartz.

“You heard me!” said Twilight “Legend of Heart! I pay 2000 Life Points, and remove my Neos from the game.

Rainbow: LP 0
Twilight: LP 1700
Dartz: LP 18800

Now, I remove Hermos and Timaeus from my hand. Plus, the Critias in Rainbow’s graveyard. In order to summon Timaeus, Hermos, and Critias in their true forms!”

The three dragons emerged, and flew up into the clouds. Then a voice was heard. “Finally, after ten millennia in captivity, we've been set free!”

“No! Not them!” said Dartz.

Lightning flashed, and the three knights appeared on the field, wearing red, blue and green armor. The green knight with a scar across his right eye pulled out his sword and announced his name. “I’m am he who was named Timaeus!”

“And I am, Sir Critius!” said the blue knight.

“I am known as, Sir Hermos!” said the red knight.

The knights crossed their swords above their heads. “In the name of Atlantis, we have been reborn!”

“I thought I took care of you centuries ago!” said Dartz.

The three knights struck the ground with their swords, and the three layers of the Seal of Orichalcos shattered like glass.

“What have you done?!” asked Dartz. “My precious seal is gone!” (Orichalcos Dexia: 500 → 0/0) (Orichalcos Aristeros: 500 → 0/0)

“Your ring of darkness is useless in our presence!” said Hermos.

“Did you forget our last encounter?” asked Critias.

“I certainly did not,” said Timaeus pointing to his scarred eye. “And I have a score to settle with you.”

“So what?!” asked Dartz. “Since you summoned three new monsters, my Shunoros receives 3000 points!” (Orichalcos Shunoros: 1500 – 4500)

“I end my turn,” said Twilight.

Turn 26: Dartz

“Now!” said Dartz. “Orichalcos Shunoros, attack Critias!”

“Critias, defend!” ordered Twilight. “Your attack activated his effect, when you attack, I activate a trap card from my graveyard. Like Mirror Force!”

“Oh no!” cried Dartz.

“I’m afraid so!” said Critias as he reflected the attack back at Dartz's three monsters.

“Excellent move, Princess,” said Dartz. “Bravo. But if Shunoros is destroyed while I have over 10,000 Life Points, I can Special Summon Divine Serpent Geh from my deck in attack mode! Of course, there’s a prize to pay. First, I must send every card in my hand to the graveyard. After that, I must give up every one of my life points, oh well.”

Rainbow: LP 0
Twilight: LP 1700
Dartz: LP 0

“But that means you lose,” said Twilight.

“Under normal conditions, yes,” said Dartz. “However, as long as my Divine Serpent is on the field, I remain in the game. But if you destroy him, you win.” (Divine Serpent Geh: ∞/∞)

“Its strength,” said Twilight in shock. “It’s infinite!”

“Which means there’s not a monster in your deck that can stand up to it,” said Dartz. “Once it strikes one of your knights, your soul is mine.”

Turn 27: Twilight

“It’s my turn,” said Twilight. “I play Graceful Charity so I draw three cards as long as I discard two.” (Twilight drew Rise to Full Height, Lightray Madoor, and Emperor of Prophecy. She discards http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rise_to_Full_Height and Lightray Madoor.) “I place one card face down and end my turn.”

Turn 28: Dartz

“Very well,” said Dartz. “I send the top ten cards of my deck to the graveyard, so my new monster can attack. Divine Serpent, go! Strike down Timaeus!”

“Timaeus, No!” cried Twilight.

Rainbow: LP 0
Twilight: LP 0
Dartz: LP 0

“And then there were two,” said Dartz. “This duel is over. As is your existence! So fare thee well.” The Seal reappeared on the field and shrank around Twilight. But then, the Seal broke apart and disappeared.

“What’s this?!” asked Dartz. “You should be gone!” Emperor of Prophecy was on Twilight’s field in defense mode. “How did you survive?!”

“Simple,” said Twilight. “I activated my trap card, Relay Soul. When my life points reach zero, I was able to stay in the game by summoning Emperor of Prophecy in defense mode. Now you and I are in the same boat. Each of us has a monster. You have your serpent, and I have my Emperor. When one is destroyed, the card owner will lose. Now finish your turn!”

“Very well,” said Dartz. “But know this. You may have altered the rules of our battle, but your changes of victory are just as slim.”

“I have the spirits of my friends to support me!” said Twilight. “You on the other hand have no one.”

“I possess more power than you or your friends,” said Dartz. “I’ll prove it by playing this! Impact Revive! It brings back a monster that was destroyed this turn, and gives it 500 extra attack points.”

Timaeus was summoned back in attack mode. (Legendary Knight Timaeus: 2800 – 3300)

“That’s my card,” said Twilight. “Why did you revive Timaeus?”

“Because, Impact Revive lets my monster attack one more time,” said Dartz.

“Oh no!” said Twilight.

“I send ten cards to the grave,” said Dartz. “Now, Divine Serpent! Attack her Emperor!”

“I activate a trap from my graveyard!” said Twilight.

“What?!” asked Dartz.

“Rise to Full Height! Which I sent to the grave with Graceful Charity,” said Twilight. “During your turn, I can remove this card from play and redirect your attack to another monster! Like Hermos!”

“No!” yelled Dartz.

“Hermos!” called Twilight “His effect allows him to absorb the effect of a monster in my graveyard, like my Lightray Madoor.”

“I’ll protect you, my Princess!” said Hermos as he blocked the attack.

“Thanks to my Madoor, once per turn, Hermos can’t be destroyed in battle!” explained Twilight.

“In the name of Atlantis!” said Timaeus.

“We shall defend!” said Critias.

“She, who has released us!” said Hermos.

“Damn you!” said Dartz.

Turn 29: Twilight

“Looks like it’s my turn,” said Twilight. “Well, so much for infinite strength. Remember, ATK points aren’t everything.”

“You dodge one blast and you think you’re queen of the world?” asked Dartz. “Please.”

“You’re through!!” yelled Twilight. “Timaeus! Merge together with Hermos and Critias! Your snake’s points may be infinite, but now, there's a force that's beyond infinity! Timaeus the Knight of Destiny!”

“A force greater than my Divine Serpent?” asked Dartz. “Impossible!”

“See for yourself,” said Twilight. “My knight’s effect allows him to copy the ATK points of any monster on the field, and I choose your serpent!” (Timaeus the Knight of Destiny:? – ∞)

“What?!” asked Dartz. “Now his strength is infinite!”

“That’s right.” said Twilight.

“But they’ll destroy each other!” said Dartz.

“Except, when your serpent is destroyed, you lose!” said Twilight. “Knight of Destiny, attack and destroy his reptile!!”

“Noooooooooo!!!” cried Dartz.

As the knight slashed the serpent, an opening appeared, leading to a space where all the souls were floating around.

“You lose, Dartz!” said Twilight. “Your ten thousand year old quest is finally over.”

“It can’t be,” said Dartz in disbelief. “I’ve come too close! All I needs is one more powerful soul, and the Great Leviathan will rise from the depths of the earth!”

“Too little, too late!” said Twilight. “Plus, when my knight is destroyed, I can special summon the three Legendary Knights back to the field. Now release my friends, and everyone else you captured!”

Dartz growled in frustration, then the temple began to shake. The Leviathan then appeared behind Dartz, it snapped him up in its jaws, and disappeared again.

Outside, a green light beamed from the temple's dome up into the clouds.

“I wonder what’s going on in there,” said Daring.

Then, a green light emerged from a whirlpool in the sea next to Dartz's island.

“It's a cyclone!” said Daring’s pilot.


In the temple, the three knights held up their hands. “Chosen duelists! By the power of Atlantis, we release thee.”

In the mysterious space, Rainbow, Sunset and Sci-Twi’s souls suddenly shot towards the opening.

“Now, duelists of the prophecy,” said Timaeus. “By order of the knights of Atlantis, cross into the human world!”

Three balls of light came through the opening. One landed next to Twilight as it formed into Sci-Twi. The next one was absorbed into Rainbow's unconscious form, and the other flew outside into the helicopter, onto the bench where Sunset laid, and melted into her chest. The three knights nodded to Twilight, and disappeared.

Rainbow opened her eyes and saw Pinkie lying unconscious beside her. “Pinkie? Are you alright? Come on, wake up!”

Pinkie finally opened her eyes. “Rainbow?” she asked. “You’re back!!” Pinkie hugged Rainbow until her face turned bluer.

“Twi!” said the Princess. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” said Sci-Twi. “If I’m back, then you must have beaten Dartz.”

“Yes,” said Twilight. “But as soon as the duel ended, he disappeared into some vortex. And I have a bad feeling the worst is yet to come. But now, we can face it together again. I’m very sorry about what happened.”

Sci-Twi hugged her alter ego. “It’s okay, you did the right thing in the end.”

The rest of the girls then woke up.

“What happened?” asked Rarity.

“Don’t know,” said AJ.

“Look!!” cried Fluttershy. “Twi is back!”

“Oh my gosh, you’re right!” said Rarity.

“Hey! Don’t forget about me,” said Sunset as she ran in.

“Sunset!” called the girls.

All eight girls came together and hugged.

“Is it all over now?” asked Fluttershy.

“Not yet,” said Sunset. “Everyone else is still trapped in that place.”

“Hey!” came a voice. Daring Do rushed into the temple. “You have to see this!”

The girls picked up Adagio and ran outside, an enormous piece of land was rising out of the sea, and a green beam of light shot up out from the top.

“That’s Atlantis!” said Sunset.

“What?!” cried Pinkie.

“I guess it makes sense if it’s coming out of the ocean,” said Rarity.

“Dartz must still be out there,” said Twilight. “He just won’t give up.”

“I wonder if Leviathan is with him,” said Rainbow.

“That monster he kept talking about?” asked Fluttershy.

“Yep,” said Rainbow.

“Oh boy,” said AJ.

“We have no choice but to find Dartz and destroy that snake of his,” said Twilight.

“What?” asked Fluttershy.

“She’s right,” said Sunset. “We have to go.”

“No!!” cried. Fluttershy. “You all just got back, and now you’re going to walk into Dartz’s hands?! You’ve all done enough! Please, let’s just walk away.”

“We can’t,” said Rainbow. “We be turning our backs on everyone else in the world who lost their soul. We can’t just leave them.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll come back,” promised Twilight.

“You better,” said Applejack.

“I’ll throw the biggest party ever when you get back,” said Pinkie.

“Thanks,” said Rainbow. “Now let’s skin that snake!”

“Please be careful,” begged Sci-Twi.

“We will,” said Twilight.

The others then laid Adagio inside the helicopter. And the three walked back into the temple.

Twilight then walked over to the altar of the three serpents. “Sunset!” she called. “I found them!”

“Found what?” asked Sunset.

“These,” said Twilight as she held the god cards up.

“Slifer!” cried Sunset. “Finally! Thanks, Twilight.”

“No problem,” replied Twilight.

“Wait,” said Sunset. “Slifer… doesn’t feel right. I used to able to feel his power when I draw him, but I don’t feel anything now.”

“They're powerless now,” said Twilight. “Dartz must have transferred their energy to the Great Leviathan.”

“Darn that guy!” said Rainbow. “Can I have Ra?”

“Sure,” said Twilight. “We’re gonna need all the power and help we can get. Oh! That reminds me, you guys will need these.”

“Hermos,” said Sunset.

“Critias,” said Rainbow. “Now we’re back in business.”

The walked over to the vortex that Dartz disappeared through.

“Look!” said Sunset. “All the soul carvings are gone!”

“That leviathan thing must have swallowed them all,” said Rainbow.

“Dartz couldn’t have gone far,” said Twilight.

“Right you are!!” said Dartz. An image of Dartz’s head appeared behind the vortex. “Come in, ladies! The party’s just began!”

“Freaky,” said Rainbow.

“No joke,” said Sunset.

“You two ready?” asked Twilight.

Both girls nodded.

“Then let’s go,” said Twilight.


The girls emerged from the vortex in front of a huge carved door, leading to the city's innermost ring and the source of the green light. The buildings around them were in ruins.

“What a dump,” said Rainbow.

“I wonder where Dartz is,” said Sunset.

“Probably up there,” said Twilight pointing to the light source.

“Then let’s get going!” said Rainbow.

The three headed through the door, and emerged in a central courtyard where stone pathways lead to a small, open domed structure over the center of a pool. The green light was coming from the top of the dome, and the girls ran toward it.

“Look!” said Sunset. A still, white figure was seated beneath the dome. It looked like Dartz.

“Come on!” said Twilight, and the girls ran toward him.

“What the?!” cried Sunset as they reached him. The figure of Dartz was clear as glass.

“Woah, that’s creepy,” said Rainbow.

Twilight walked toward the figure.

“Carful, Twilight,” warned Sunset.

As Twilight touched the figure’s hand, it disintegrated.

“What in the world?!” asked Rainbow.

“It’s like, he left his body behind or something,” said Twilight.

“Correct, Princess!” said Dartz.

“Where are you?!” asked Twilight.

Dartz's face appeared looking down at the girls through the domed ceiling overhead. “I’m right here, with the great Leviathan!”

“Wait!” yelled Twilight. “You said you needed the three of us to summon it!”

“I did say that, didn’t I?” said Dartz. “Well I substituted your souls with an equally powerful one.”

“Your own soul,” said Sunset.

“Bingo!” said Dartz.

The green light then split into four beams, and spiraled down around the floating island of Atlantis and dove into the sea, forming a huge whirlpool.

“What the hay is that?!” asked Applejack.

The other girls were too shocked to answer.

The Great Leviathan leaped from the water and flew up toward Atlantis, coiling around the ancient city.

“Fueled by the power of my spirit, the Great Beast has returned!!” said Dartz.

The enormous beast loomed over the girls.

“That thing’s even like three times bigger than Slifer!” exclaimed Sunset.

“Hold on, what’s that?” asked Rainbow.

“What?” asked Sunset.

“That little green pimple on its nose,” said Rainbow.

“That’s Dartz!” said Sunset.

“He must have fused himself with the Leviathan,” assumed Twilight.

“Yes indeed,” said Dartz.

“I’ve had it with you!” yelled Sunset. “Go, Hermos!”

“Come on out, Critias!” said Rainbow.

“I summon Timaeus!” added Twilight. “Now I play Legend of Heart! Legendary Dragons, show us your real forms!”

The dragons transformed back into their original selves.

“What?” asked Rainbow. “They’re actually knights?”

“Yes,” said Twilight. “The Legendary Knights of Atlantis, but they need help.”

“No problem,” said Rainbow.

“On it,” said Sunset.

The girls held up their strongest cards. “Legendary Knights! Absorb the power of our strongest monsters!” said Twilight. “World of Prophecy!”

“Supremacy Sun!” added Sunset.

“Rainbow Dragon!” finished Rainbow.

The knights glowed with the power of the girls monsters.

“Now, attack! Destroy that vile serpent!” ordered Twilight.

The knights pointed their swords at the beast and fired every bit of their power through their blades at the Leviathan. The beast was swept up inside a huge explosion of light.

“Direct hit!” cried Rainbow.

“I guess that’s that,” said Sunset.

Dartz laughed. “Face the facts! There’s NOTHING you can do to stop the beast!!”

The giant snake fired a blast of energy from its mouth and destroyed the three knights.

“Our knights!” cried Sunset.

“They’re gone!” cried Twilight.

“I can’t believe it,” yelled Rainbow.

“Maybe this will convince you!” said Dartz. The great leviathan shot out tendrils that wrapped around the girls and snatched them up. “Not to worry, ladies. You’re about to be reunited with all your friends. They’re all waiting for you, inside the belly of the beast!”

“Let us go!” yelled Rainbow.

“Resistance is futile,” said Dartz. “Now, you shall become one with the great beast as well! But don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of company in there.” And the girls were sucked into the monster’s waist.

Inside the monster, the girls were about to admit defeat.

“I guess this is it,” said Rainbow.

“At least we tried,” said Sunset.


But of the island, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity just witnessed what happened.

“Ya’ll see that?!” asked Applejack.

“It pulled them in,” said Rarity in complete shock.

“We have to get them out!” cried Pinkie.

Sci-Twi was too shocked to speak.

“Noooooooooo!!!!” cried Fluttershy.


Back on Atlantis, the Leviathan roared in triumph.

“Finally!” said Dartz. “The new age has begun!!”

Inside the beast, Twilight got an idea. “Sunset, Rainbow!”

“What?” asked Rainbow.

“I think I know a way we can escape,” said Twilight.

“How?” asked Sunset.

“Our magic,” said Twilight. “But we need the others.”

“But they’re still back on the island,” said Rainbow. “And we’re up here.”

“If we combine some of our magic, maybe we can send a message to them,” said Twilight.

“It’s worth a shot,” said Sunset.

“Let’s do it,” said Rainbow.

The three closed their eyes, gathered some of their magic and called out to the girls on the ground with through their minds.


Down on the island, the girls started to cry. Then suddenly, they heard Twilight.

“Girls! We need your help,” said Twilight

“What? Twilight? Is that you?” asked Sci-Twi as she wiped her tears.

“Not just her,” said Rainbow.

“Rainbow!” cried Pinkie.

“We’re all still here,” said Sunset.

“Where are you?” asked Rarity.

“We’re inside the Leviathan,” explained Twilight. “But I believe I know a way we can escape, if you girls lend us your magic, maybe we can combine our powers and take down this monster.”

“Of course!” said Rarity.

“How could we forget?” asked Fluttershy.

“Hang on, girls!” said Applejack “We’ll have ya out of there lickety-split!”

“Let’s do it!” said Pinkie.

Sci-Twi backed away.

“Twi?” asked AJ. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t think I’ll be of any use,” said Sci-Twi.

“Don’t be a negative nancy,” said Pinkie.

“Don’t you remember?” asked Sci-Twi. “I don’t have any real magic like you! I just stole it, plus I don’t have my spectrometer!”

“But, you’re not evil,” said Rarity.

“Plus,” said Fluttershy. “Everyone has the magic of friendship inside of them. Twilight taught us that.”

“And right now, they need all the help they can get,” said Applejack. “So whatta ya say? Are ya with us?”

Sci-Twi smiled. “Let’s skin that snake.”

“Atta girl!” said Applejack.

The girls closed their eyes and focused all their magic toward their captured friends.


Back inside the Leviathan, Twilight could feel the energy of her friends. “It’s working! I can feel my spirit being powered by the magic of all our friends! Rainbow! Sunset! We just need a little more energy!”

“Alright!” said Rainbow.

“Let’s do this!” said Sunset.

The girls gathered the rest of their energy and broke free of the monster’s tendrils.

“What’s going on?” asked Dartz. “My control is slipping! No!!”

Beams of red, blue and purple light shot out of the beast and Twilight, Sunset, and Rainbow flew out.

“No!” exclaimed Dartz. “They’ve been set free!”

The girls then sprouted their Ponytails, ears, and wings and flew over to confront the Leviathan.

“We did it!” yelled Sunset.

“Oh yeah! We rock!” said Rainbow.

“Great job, girls!” said Twilight.


Back on the island, the girls witnessed their friends’ escape.

“Yes!” cried Applejack and Pinkie.

“They did it! They did it! Woo!” cried Fluttershy.

“I knew it would work,” said Rarity.

“I can’t believe it did,” said Sci-Twi.

The girls then sprouted their pony features and began to float.

Sci-Twi’s hair came undone, then she even sprouted ears, wings and a ponytail. “Wow.”

“Why don’t we go and help them?” suggested Applejack.

“Perfect idea!” said Rarity.

“Whee!” said Pinkie.

“Woo!” Fluttershy, all hyped up.

“But I’m still new at this!” said Sci-Twi.

“Just follow our lead, darling,” said Rarity.

“Okay, let’s go!” said Sci-Twi, and the girls flew up towards their friends.

What the?!” asked Daring as she watched the girls fly into the sky. “Great, now I’m seeing things.”


Above Atlantis, Rainbow noticed the others flying toward her and the others. “Look!”

“It’s the girls!” said Sunset.

“Perfect timing,” said Sunset.

“Hiya girls,” said Applejack.

“We thought you might need some help,” said Rarity.

“We’re ready to kick tail!” exclaimed Pinkie.

“What she said,” added Fluttershy.

“Thanks, for coming,” said Twilight.

Twilight floated over to her doppelganger. “You ready for this?”

“You bet,” replied Sci-Twi.

Twilight smiled, then looked back at the beast. “Dartz! You finished!”

Dartz just laughed. “You honestly think a group of little girls can beat the Great Leviathan?! You’re even more incompetent than I thought!”

“You’re the incompetent one, Dartz!” yelled Twilight. “Now that we’re together again, you don’t stand a ghost of a chance!” Twilight then held out her hand a fired a beam of light at the Leviathan’s stomach.

Dartz chuckled. “It’s going to take a lot more than that! To stop the Great Leviathan!”

“I wasn’t attacking it,” said Twilight.

Beams of red, blue and yellow light shot out of the Leviathan. “What?! What’s going on?!” asked Dartz.

“I was summoning them,” said Twilight as the three Egyptian god monsters appeared in the clouds.

“Impossible!” said Dartz. “How did you revive the Egyptian gods?!”

“Looks like you’re the one who has a lot to learn,” said Twilight. The gods drifted down to the girls. “You’re finished.”

“You dare to challenge the Great Leviathan?!!” yelled Dartz. “It existed long before the Egyptian Gods were born!!”

“Whatever,” said Twilight. “Come on, girls, let’s end this.”

“Right!!” said the others.

The girls joined hands and their rainbow power glowed intensely.

“Egyptian Gods!” called Twilight. “Feel our power!!” The eight girls all transferred their power to the three god monsters. As the rainbow power surged throughout the gods, they suddenly started growing.

“What’s this?!” asked Dartz.

The three gods continued to grow until they were twice as large as the Leviathan.

“T-this is impossible!!” cried Dartz. “HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT?!!”

“We’ll let the gods answer for us,” said Twilight. “ATTACK!! TITAN FIRESTORM!!!” The gods’ attacks blended together into a stream of red, yellow, and blue light.

“Quick, Leviathan! Counterattack!” said Dartz. The beast fired a blast of purple light, but it was quickly extinguished and the Leviathan was completely consumed by the massive attack.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Dartz as the beast exploded.

The lights of all the souls formed in the air, and then they flew across the globe to their homes.

Two of the lights went inside Daring’s helicopter into Adagio and Flash. “I can’t believe it. I’m free,” said Adagio.

“They did it,” said Flash.


Meanwhile, Snips and Snails woke up in a hospital room in the city.

“Where are we?” asked Snips.

“Mommy?” asked Snails.

Across the hall, Sonata and Aria woke up too.

“Woah,” said Aria. “What a dream that was.”

“I’m hungry,” said Sonata. “I hope this hospital has tacos.”

Aria slapped her forehead.


Back in the sky, the island of Atlantis descended back into the sea.

“We finally did it!” said Twilight. “Thanks girls, couldn’t have done it without you.”

“What are friends for?” asked Pinkie.

“And thank you, gods of Egypt!” called Twilight as she looked up at the three. “We couldn’t have done it without you, either!”

The gods nodded in acceptance, then they teleported back into their cards.

“Cool,” said Sunset as she held Slifer’s card.

“So awesome,” said Rainbow.

“Can we go home now, please?” asked Fluttershy.

“Sure,” said Rarity.

The eight girls flew back down to Dartz’s temple.

Daring Do was waiting at the temple, she then looked up and saw the girls floating back down. As the girls reached the ground, they walked to her.

“Are you okay, Miss Do?” asked Sci-Twi.

Daring shook her head. “Yeah, I just need a vacation.”

The girls all chuckled.

Just then, an aurora glowed in the sky above the girls, and the three legendary knights appeared.

“Woah,” said Rainbow.

“Thank you all,” said Timaeus. “We three are forever in your debt.”

“Not only, have you saved your world, but you saved Equestria as well.” said Critias.

“Plus, by breaking our curse, we can continue to protect our world,” said Hermos.

“Just glad we could help,” said Sci-Twi.

“We couldn’t have done it without you three, either,” said Twilight.

The knights nodded.

“It is time for us to go,” said Timaeus.

“None of you will ever be forgotten, for as long as we reign,” said Critias.

“But perhaps for all of you,” said Hermos. “These events are best forgotten.”

The knights crossed their swords above their heads, and an intense light shinned, consuming everyone affected by these previous events. The girls and everyone else were teleported back to their previous positions, before it all happened with their memories wiped clean.


“Alright,” said Twilight. “Well, I have to get going, glad the whole magic problem was resolved.”

“See ya next time, Twilight.” Said Applejack.

“Come back soon,” said Rarity.

“Adios,” said Pinkie.

“Hey, next time, I gotta show you my new motorcycle,” said Rainbow.

“Bye,” said Fluttershy.

“Hey, where’s Twi?” asked Sunset.

The girls looked over, and saw Sci-Twi and Flash Sentry kissing. Spike was growling.

“Oooh!” said Applejack.

“Let’s give them some privacy,” said Sunset.

“You aren’t jealous, are ya, Twilight?” asked Pinkie.

“I have my own Flash Sentry back in my world,” said Twilight.

“Oh, okay,” said Pinkie.

“Then you better not keep him waiting,” said Rarity.

“See you girls next time,” said Twilight as she walked through the portal.

Comments ( 14 )

I really enjoyed this story. It seemed pretty fun and a good crossover. I like some of the casting you made for who played whom from the show. Some of the only criticism I can really give is it seems like sometimes the characters use the words "dang", "darn", or "shoot" too often or otherwise it seems a little too silly for some characters. Since you have a T rating you could probably afford to put in a few more swear words in if you wanted it to seem more realistic.
One other thing that might not mean to much, the official rules for the Seal of Orichalcos is that once it is activated its user cannot use fusion, synchro, or xyz monsters. This is not necessarily a plot hole though since you could change the card to fit your story though, it is just something I know about it.
Overall, pretty fun story and I think I give it overall an 8/10. Good job.

Sorry, I didn't explain. In this story, they're using the (UDE promo) version of the seal. Pardon me, I should have put that sooner. I'll do it now. Anyway, thanks for the comment. You rock.

U know, I found the fact that along this amazing, long journey. . Fluttershy and Applejack never did duel to be interesting. .

I mean, I can never picture Flutters in a card duel and as an AJ fan, I really didn't look forward for her turn to duel... luckily, you DIDN'T make her duel.. :pinkiehappy:

Great story!! You earned a follower and a like

7106939 Thanks a lot. I totally see your point.

7121760 At the end of chapter 1, Sci-Twi did.

7125349 so couldn't she had just broken the seal like how aria did the chapter with flash in it? But this is amazing this is the first one I read where it's Yugioh it's really will written keep up the good work.

7130076 Thanks for the comment.

7336160 Thanks, I fixed it.

7342491 I'm glad, hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

7345265 It's base attack is 3,000, he accidently wrote it's base attack as 3,500

Hey, here's an idea what if Twilight met Dartz before like Atem Kind of like this:

"We've met befoe Ms. Sparkle, and it was you who gave me hope that the great best would rise again!" Dartz announced.

Twilight was shocked, "I what? What does that evil creature of yours have to do with me?"

Twilight was heading to meet her friends in Sugar Cube Corner to discuss her strategy to win the Fall Formal when suddenly she bumped into an older gentleman.

"I'm sorry sir," the gentleman said nothing and seemed momentarily frozen.

"Think nothing of it, " he said and with that Twilight went on her way and as she did the gentlemen smiled.

"I could sense the power within you, and I knew that if I could capture your energy, it would awaken the great Leviathan. However, there was already someone trying to take over, and quite frankly she was in my way! By the time you had defeated Sunset Shimmer, you were soon back in your world, so I knew I had to wait. Then, of course, the sirens threatened this world, however by the time they were defeated your power had grown, so I decided the time was not right. However, I did seize the opportunity and gained three new subordinates and I knew each of the would help me fight the legendary dragons! By the time I had my new minions, however, you were already gone so my wait contiued. However, I always knew my chance would come and sure enough, it did, when a foolish young lady merged herself with a magical force that was far beyond anything she could command. At last, you returned, and I knew that my time had come." Dartz grinned. "The moment you returned to this world Ms. Sparkle you ensured that the battle of Atlantis would repeat and my divine creature would rise again!"

“I was summoning them,” said Twilight as the three Egyptian god monsters appeared in the clouds.

“Impossible!” said Dartz. “How did you revive the Egyptian gods?!”

“Looks like you’re the one who has a lot to learn,” said Twilight. The gods drifted down to the girls. “You’re finished.”

“You dare to challenge the Great Leviathan?!!” yelled Dartz. “It existed long before the Egyptian Gods were born!!”

“Whatever,” said Twilight. “Come on, girls, let’s end this.”

“Right!!” said the others.

The girls joined hands and their rainbow power glowed intensely.

“Egyptian Gods!” called Twilight. “Feel our power!!” The eight girls all transferred their power to the three god monsters. As the rainbow power surged throughout the gods, they suddenly started growing.

“What’s this?!” asked Dartz.

The three gods continued to grow until they were twice as large as the Leviathan.

“T-this is impossible!!” cried Dartz. “HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT?!!”

“We’ll let the gods answer for us,” said Twilight. “ATTACK!! TITAN FIRESTORM!!!” The gods’ attacks blended together into a stream of red, yellow, and blue light.

“Quick, Leviathan! Counterattack!” said Dartz. The beast fired a blast of purple light, but it was quickly extinguished and the Leviathan was completely consumed by the massive attack.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Dartz as the beast exploded.

Perfect music for this moment:

"Victory means nothing if you don't share it with your loved ones. Only then... will you be a true winner" -Yugi Muto, "The Pyramid of Light".

Login or register to comment