• Published 2nd Apr 2016
  • 901 Views, 11 Comments

Apple of My Eye - Jazz

  • ...
2
 11
 901

...And it was delicious!

"So. BORED!!" Applebloom groaned. It was so boring at home on the farm. Sweetie Belle was off helping Rarity make clothes, and Scootaloo was practicing tricks on her scooter. Lucky. Anything in Equestria could be better than this. Applejack was outside bucking apples, Granny Smith was taking a nap, and Big Macintosh was doing... Well, Applebloom wasn't quite sure what he was doing. He was in his bedroom, 'preparing an apple'. Whatever that meant. So, she just sat on her chair, banging her head on the table. "So. Bucking. Bored!"

"Applebloom!" Applejack cried out through the window. "What did I tell ya'll about using that word? Knock it off! We will have no, under no circumstances have language like that in the Apple family house! Now shut ye'r trap, before we give it a good ol' fashion cleaning! Apple family style."

Uh-oh. Applebloom hated those more than anything. Especially Applejack's, where she would shove the soap into her mouth, and spray the hose in it! Just thinking about it made Applebloom shudder.

Big, heavy footsteps came in. Little filly Applebloom looked up at her big brother. When she sat down, he was so huge! Ginormous wouldn't even be a proper adjective. He place something big and red on the table. "Eat up," he said. A moist, juicy, big red thing was sitting on the table in front of Applebloom.

"W-what's that, Big Mac?" Applebloom asked in fear. A brown stem peeked up the more she backed away. Unfortunately, her chair only went so far into the wall.

"An apple," Big Mac winked.

"If I ate it, wouldn't I be a cannibal?"

"Ah said... EAT. UP."

Big Mac's voice got louder and louder. Applebloom had no choice. Her quivering lips inched towards the 'apple' until they touched it's moist red skin. Slowly, she licked it with her tongue. It didn't taste like anything.

"Take a bite of it."

A slight crunch came after Applebloom's white teeth sank into the 'apple' which made juice spill everywhere. It did taste pretty good, but Applebloom felt wrong eating her big brother Big Mac's apple, especially since her name was Applebloom, and this was her brother. Her own brother's apple! How dare she? Well, maybe it wasn't so bad if she had his consent.

Applebloom took a few more bites into the apple, juices getting everywhere. "Mmm! Oh, now that- that is a good apple!" Applebloom said. She licked the white juices that spilled on the table, then the white on the apple. Finally, the apple was small and tiny. "Hey! What happened to the apple?"

"You ate it. It's gone. Just the core now, which you throw away."

"Throw away? Ok, then..." Applebloom got up, and took the core to the garbage can, Big Mac following.

"Not in the garbage! Now, who taught ya'll manners?"

"Uh, I believe that was you, Big Mac."

Big Mac blushed, and told Applebloom to go sit down, which she did. He properly discarded of the apple core, and went to Applejack. The mare came in, and smiled. "I heard you ate your first apple. That's great!"

"It was a red delicious, and it was delicious!" Applebloom said excitedly, laping up the last bits of juices on her mouth. "Can I have another, Big Mac? Can I, can I?"

"No apple puns, Applebloom," Applejack warned.

"Tomorrow," Big Mac said. "You'll get a tummy ache."

"Why?"

Big Mac ignored her, and went to his other sister. Applejack. "She can't know that that is cannibalism. I'm starting to get another bon-"

"Over our sister? You are a disappointment to the Apple family. She can't take that big apple o' your's! Know better, Big Macintosh! You should!" Applejack walked away, mumbling cusses, which she in this case ignored her own rule.

"Another bonding moment idea between brother and sister..." Big Mac sighed, finishing his sentence. He watched Applebloom smiling, which made him smile.


A few hours passed, and it was late night in the Apple house. Big Macintosh hurried his work in the bathroom, getting it all wet for his little sister, just like she enjoyed it. "Anything for my little sister, Applebloom," he whispered to himself as he entered her bedroom. He snuck in, and woke Applebloom up gently.

"Huh..?" Applebloom asked groggily.

Big Mac put his apple in front of her face. She beamed with delight and sheer joy. "Yay!" she squeaked. She devoured the big red item that was put in front of her. What she enjoyed was the white juice it gave her mouth after biting and the red skin it had. Only Big Mac's apple had it. Applebloom had something new that she loved.

"I love Big Mac's apple."

"It's so delicious."

Applebloom moaned those words into sentences due to the delicious, sweet, sweet nectar poured into her mouth. Each bite was ecstasy. "Oh, that's good."

It was now a special tradition the two shared. Every night the two would meet in the dining room and eat apples. He said that it was just one big, magical apple. Big Mac would, as well, but he never told Applebloom that. He wanted it to be special for her that she was an apple eater. His apple eater. His apple eater, Applebloom.

Applebloom kept a secret as well: She hated his apples. They hurt, they were too big. And she thought they were healthy! No, they were horrible. They juices they gave were salty, not sweet at all. They were horrible in every way. But she ate them. She ate Big Macintosh's apple for him.


It was a red delicious apple, you pervert. A real apple. Both times. Jesus, get some therapy, pervert. Of course it wasn't real clop!

Comments ( 11 )

I'm afraid to read this. It could either be a really really fucked up thing or something hilarious and not what I was expecting. You...

7087132 Both. Muhahha

Contains excellent word play.

"She can't know that that is cannibalism. I'm starting to get another bon-"

Frickin' lost it :rainbowlaugh:

Yeah, I couldn't quiet get the core to fit in.

7168779 No, I think you misunderstood me. It LOOKS like it's a clopfic but...

And always did Big Macintosh throw away the core.

That single quote ruined the whole illusion.

7168857 Oh, alright. I'll delete it then. Thanks!

7168868 So it IS supposed to look like a clop fic?

Good idea, subpar implementation. I've seen it done better.

You quote the word "apple", but then you say it really was apple. Such things should be done subtler.

Apple Bloom is friends with Scootaloo, which means the story is set after they started CMC, yet she never ate apples.

The discussion of cannibalism is revolting.

I hope you rewrite the story someday.

Login or register to comment