• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 935 Views, 22 Comments

Cupcakes (Choose Ending!) - Sputniik



How would Cupcakes end for you?

  • ...
5
 22
 935

Honesty

Rainbow Dash shakes her head to herself and stares at the bags on the other side of the room. One cutie mark cut off, one wing bruised and damaged and her hindlegs in great pain, and blood barely pumping there. Rainbow Dash is covered in sweat and her hooves numb from being tied for Who-knows-how-long, and the buzzing of machines burned her ears.

The cuts in her thighs burned as Pinkie spills in some rubbing alcohol, but added poison joke and some things that should never go into anypony's body system. Pinkie taps her chin with her pink hoof. She then smiles and sprints to a table on the far corner of the room, next to Rainbow's saddle bags.

"Pinkie, I have to tell you the truth. Why.... I was so mean to you lately..." Rainbow says quietly. Luckily, pony ears pick up sound easily, which made Pinkie turn, and walk over, saddle bags in her hoof. Pinkie glares and chuckles a bit. She tosses the bags aside, then shrugs.

"Eh, what have I got to loose? Alright, spill." Pinkie commands, leaning against a wheeled table with a cloth covering up her 'tools'. Rainbow stares at it and curses it in her mind. She then nods to Pinkie, knowing she's only got one shot at this.

"Well, last Tuesday, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, AJ and I were takin' a walk to the park to play soccer, while Fluttershy and Rarity had a picnic. Apple missed the ball and Twi tried catching it, but slipped her hooves, then bounced off my head, smashing Fluttershy's honey sandwich. It splashed on Rarity who screamed, then you came. You instantly cleaned honey off Rarity, replaced the food and even brought cake for them, you helped Apple and Twi back on their hooves, then came to me with your bright smile and healed my sprained hoof. You even brought me an ice pack then skipped merrily back home. Twilight and I decided to treat you to something special since you've always been so nice to everypony, so I went on planning one." Rainbow said, looking down. Pinkie tapped her chin again, then waited.

"For several days I had ignored you, hung up on you on the phone, embarrassed you, teased you, and even yelled at you. It hurt me the day I ran away from you, seeing you run off crying like that. I didn't sleep that night, but worked and worked on the party, and didn't sleep at all. Twilight came to my place at midnight with Rarity, and we made invitations all night. At five, we slept then woke early at eight to deliver the invitations to everypony. I went flying around Ponyville and Sweet Apple Acres for hours and I ran into you. You kept trying to find out what I was doing but..... you didn't listen..." Rainbow finished. She motioned for Pinkie to open the saddle bag, and to her surprise, a stack of neatly organised cards were there, in a neat fashion, pink decorated all over them. It read:

AWESOME PARTY FOR AWESOME PONY!!!

EVERYPONY COME IF YOU LOVE PINKIE, BEST PARTY

PONY AROUND!!! TOMORROW! ALL WELCOME!

Pinkie released Rainbow, crying hard, but every tear was tears of joy, and the next day, Pinkie never could have been happier!

Author's Note:

Congraaaaaaadulations for getting the best ending! :D There would have been more, but meh. Go and check out the other ones!
Ending Emoji: :pinkiehappy: :rainbowwild:


Sentence: Friends 4 Ever *Squee*