• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 957 Views, 70 Comments

Equestria; UNDEAD - runningtoastgirl77



One day, a mare came back from the bathroom to find herself with the dead bodies, or at least what is left of them, and from there our young heroine is thrown into the world of post- apocalyptia. Can Equestria ever go back to a place of harmony?

  • ...
9
 70
 957

END?- author's note and explaination

I'm sorry to inform you that this version of Equestria Undead is currently cancelled beyond this point.
Don't worry, you can read my improved and modified edition, Equestria Revived, as soon as it is approved for Fimfiction and will be available through my profile as soon as it's up.

There are a few reasons I'm Discontinuing this story and revising it into the new one.
for one; this version is very flawed and the chapters are much shorter than I like. I intend on making Equestria Undead better and re exploring dropped plot points and even characters that in I actually think will be better for it in the long run.

I would like it if you would go to that story try it, and don't worry although some plot points in this version will still be there, there are plenty of new things that I hope you will like!

thankyou for fallowing and supporting Equestria Undead (now Equestria Revived)

-Running

*UPDATE*
Hey guys! Please note this story is being completely reworked. Once I start putting up the new story in the Equestria Undead/Revived Universe, the other version will be deleted HOWEVER I will merge the two of them together in the original Equestria Undead. For updates, you can follow my da where I will post updates, previews of character concepts, and even more! (Same username) Thankyou for your support.

Comments ( 5 )

7948670 I already have the first few chapters planned out, actually. I've looked over it like 4 times and tried to make it as good as possible. Equestria Revived could be considered an alternate universe, really. I took some criticism from a friend of mine who read it and decided to make the updated version as good as I can and will update as soon as possible on a bi-weekly schedule. (On Wednesdays).
Another reason I stopped this version is because I personally was tired of writing it. It felt like I was dragging alot the story, and then I wasn't quite sure what to do and took a long break. During that time I completely rewrote every chapter here and then some, then combed through that to make the 3rd version, then reworked things in the edition I'm posting now (well, not right now, I'm editing the introduction and chapter 1 now, but you know what I mean :) ) (also I'll keep the original story here just so you know.

So glad people are actually still reading this story, I would hate for it to just sit around dying on my fimfiction for months while I rewrote it. So thank you so much!

7949372 oh, thank you so much, thats so sweet! Also I'd love to read your story sometime ^-^ <3

7949403 I know right? :applejackunsure:
Also, the new story was submitted for review, just so you know ^-^ it should be approved, so I would really apreciate feedback once it's up :D

7949403 actually its up now if your interested

What chapter is holy knight hodrick in?:trollestia:

Login or register to comment