• Published 6th Apr 2016
  • 319 Views, 12 Comments

Dark Azure Nights - Blackdust



Azruan was considered a pirate just because he stole from a ship on accident once an had to go into hiding. Now his secret past is possibly going to be revealed.

  • ...
 12
 319

Specialty chapter!

Author's Note:

Four... Two more after this and for the big finally, it'll be a drop out drag out brawl. Who do you think will go down first? Jackson or Azuran?

Le sigh

Azuran could not believe what his eyes were seeing. Nor could he understand why those words were appearing in front of him now of all times. He was so close to sneaking away from his apartment for what he hoped would be the last time in his life. He tried to dismiss the words, but no matter what he did, the words were always the same distance from him.

"What in the nine pits of tartarus am I going to do...?" Azuran said under his breath, "I can't leave because I'd have to walk backwards to keep from touching the fire but that would draw so much attention that Glitter Sparkle would find out in an instant and would call foul on the agreement... Then it's to the stockades or worse."

He sighed and decided to see what would happen if he touched the words. But as he reached one hoof up to touch the flaming words, they wrapped themselves around his hoof and pulled him forward...


...And onto the cement. Off to the left were two almost furless creatures in a very heated argument with each other and a gray unicorn stallion. Off to the right was another one, but that one had a weird build, different from the other two, talking to a pale green almost yellow unicorn mare. As they were busy he tried to escape the building he suddenly found himself, only to be stopped by the two big creatures and the stallion.

"And where do you think you're going?" Roseshield said, cracking the knuckles in one of his hands.

"Um..." Azuran shied away hoping to appear as unintimidating as possible so that they would leave him alone.

"Anywhere but here from the earlier text," Blackdust said around his drawn halberd, looking up at something that Azuran couldn't see.

"Yeah, looks like it. So, seeing as how we're going to be fighting anyway, you guys wanna just start now or wait for Author to pull the last two heroes here?" Jackson asked the other two.

"I say we wait. He might toss some extra ones in as well," Roseshield replied back, looking up at the ceiling.

"I've been with him the longest, it's not a matter of might, it's a matter of will he make a one shot of all his characters fighting to the death," Blackdust said planting his halberd in the cement.

All the people and ponies just looked at him like he had just became a winged minotaur. Damn you. Well you hit WAY to close to home bub.

"Well... He might just... There's a piece of text I can't read, so my guess is that he pulled author power there," Roseshield said, rubbing his temples.

Next bit to be released tomorrow my time.

Comments ( 3 )

this looks like it has potential, now the question is whats next? whats azure's backstory, who are his friends and foes? the reader might not know but the writer does.

7200512 Working on it.

Looks pretty good.like paladium said. I like how much potential Azure's backstory has.

Login or register to comment