• Published 22nd Jun 2017
  • 422 Views, 2 Comments

GREAT BRAND!!! - InfamousMystery



Arnold Brands, an unknown stallion who woke up, not knowing his own personal info, was disappointed on his own self not having memories of his past life. And now, he desperately needs his memory back. Will he gather all his memories in the end?

  • ...
 2
 422

Entry No. 6

It's those dreams again... A quicksand was sucking my left back hoof. I'm striving my way out, but it's inevitable. No matter what I do, I'll be sucked slowly. Then, something invisible was pulling my head away from the sucking vortex of sand, that's when I woke up in the real world, being slapped by Quickie Faults.

" Wake up, Arnold Brands!!! Wake up. " Quickie Faults continued slapping me even with my eyes open.

" Ok! Ok! Ok! " I stood up after a really alarming wake-up call.

As I trotted out of the tent, I noticed that the sun still hasn't shown up. Quickie quickly dashes to the small opening and with no delays, I followed her all the way to an open field on the edge of the hill.

It was still dark, but little light was peaking out on the east. Quickie sat in a spot, her face was in awe as she waits for the sun to rise.

My eyes are still droopy, making it hard to focus and stay awake. I decided I should go let her be.

" Don't leave me alone, Arnold... " she spoke as I turned

on the other way.

" I..woke you up to experience the sunrise... You want your memories back, do you? " she looked at me with a puppy face, hard to resists.

I nodded and sat beside her, looking at the east side. After minutes of waiting, the sun began to show up a little, with its orange glow and the skies turning blue. It was a sight that I was glad to see...

I must have been forgetting a lot about my past, I didn't even recognize that the sunrise would be so wonderful. As time passes fast, the sun fully awoke, making everything colorful.

We had an amazing morning together. Even the "not-that-good" breakfast was like perfect. After a few minutes of packing up, we continued moving east, nearer to the x mark in the map Mayor Mare gave me.

It was a difficult trip, the sun was like trying to burn my body and make me a pony steak. The emptiness is also a pain in our trip because it's only the map who knows where I am going.

Quickie Faults began to feel sleepy lately... Until then, I found 3 ponies in a suit like those who raided the train before, talking to each other. I hid behind the big boulder and tried my best to listen to them without being spotted.

They all have different voices... One of them had a deep voice, then one had a feminine voice, and the last one had a high pitched voice.

They were talking about being fired or something because they failed one mission, the one with the deep voice looks like their boss or something...

" What are we going to do? " one with the high pitched voice was trembling with fear.

" We only failed one mission, and it's only 1 out of the 10 missions we're sent to, so everything will be fine. " the stallion with the deep voice nodded.

" Remember Uncle Mak? " the one with the feminine voice was tapping her hooves.

Uncle Mak... The name sure does sounds familiar. My imagination builds up a bat pony with big fangs wearing a uniform... He sure looks fat, that's for sure...

" Uncle Mak... Oh s- "

" Shhhhhhh. Someone might hear us and report to the council. " the one with the high-pitched voice said.

" We should get back or else they'll fire us, for sure! " the one with the feminine voice quickly dashes away.

" WAIT FOR US!!! " the remaining ones dashes from the same direction as the one with the feminine voice.

" Come, Quickie, We need to keep up their pace. " I poked at Quickie who seems to be sleeping during the convo.

Quickie woke up and dashes quickly before waiting for me. Man, she sure goes fast. I tried to keep her pace, but it's hard when she's like... in her maximum effort. I tried to do my fastest, but it's no good.

" Quickie, slow it down, will ya? " I yelled at her as we were still following them.

Quickie finally had the same pace as mine, finally, she listened. We ran and ran until we reached the place we're looking for... A door to the Bunkers of the Badlands Rascals. I grabbed Quickie's wings and pulled her close to me behind the boulder in order to prevent her from being spotted. The 3 ponies in a suit opened the door and jumped in. They left it open, well that's... uh...

I looked at what's inside the door and it's like a hole. A really deep hole. Luckily, there are stairs, but it's still a risky move to use the stairs. We thought on how we could get in without being spotted...

I and Quickie set our tents far away from the bunker just in case we'll sleep for the night, then I thought and thought hard on how to infiltrate the bunker... Then I thought maybe I could beat up 2 ponies and use their suits as a disguise... Yep... That's the plan...

We've waited for a while... Until finally, the exact 3 ponies came out of the bunker. I hesitated at first, then let my imagination take me somewhere.

It was a wonderful imagination, hugging a pillow then nomming it, and then, I saw 2 more fluffy pillows. I tackled the first one and punched it, then a pillow tried to hug me, but I twirled and kicked the pillow away.

After some imagination going on, I came back to reality. The 3 ponies were unconscious. I undressed them except the deeply voiced stallion because his uniform won't fit either me or Quickie Faults.

I gave Quickie Faults the suit that the one with the feminine voice wears, who is truly a mare, as I wore the one the stallion with a high pitched voice wore.

I and Quickie Faults were ready to discover the mysteries that lie below the bunker...

" Are you ready, Quickie Faults? " I asked her before going in.

She nodded and flies down inside the hole. Before I head straight down, I looked at it... Did I miss something? Is there anything I must know before heading down? Why does Mayor Mare wants my memories to be back and then report it to her after? There must be something fishy about it, but meh.,.

I really need my memories back.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment