• Published 22nd Jun 2017
  • 422 Views, 2 Comments

GREAT BRAND!!! - InfamousMystery



Arnold Brands, an unknown stallion who woke up, not knowing his own personal info, was disappointed on his own self not having memories of his past life. And now, he desperately needs his memory back. Will he gather all his memories in the end?

  • ...
 2
 422

Entry No. 2

It was around dawn when I woke up and I'm telling you, it ain't an easy trip to sleep with such bizarre imagination. I dreamt about ponies and kinds of stuff, then I dreamt about Equestria in waste, then I dreamt about rainbows and fluffy things, then another dream came as it seems that my imagination is more than just "unlimited". Yeah, that sounds crazy, I know.

Sweet Velvet was sleeping in a sit at the edge of the room I'm in as I woke up. She looked tired, knowing she was up too late. I yawned silently, rubbing the dust out of my eyes, and took a look at the nature in the windows beside me. The sunrise was a beautiful sight.Better than seeing rainbows in my dream. I was paralyzed by the sunrise, then a pony in a doctor's suit came.

" Ahem, Arnold Brands. " the doctor spoke.

I tilted my head and caught my sight on the doctor. My nerves are telling me that he's Dr. Hoovilton, but then, I thought wrong. My thoughts are always making me feel like I'm a weirdo. I accidentally greeted the Doctor with the name of Hoovilton, but luckily, he is Dr. Hoovilton.

" Yeah... Anyways, we need to talk a little bit... " the doctor sat at the edge of the bed.

He was holding something. It looks like it's related to me, so I quickly asked what's the thing he's holding. The doctor shook his head.

" No, Arnold. This is not related to your own self, but this folder holds the files of others who you might know. Since you're a stranger to all and to others. " the doctor gave the folder to me.

I scanned the whole folder and I can't seem to remember them since they have no pictures and it's purely word-based. But what I found familiar is the name " Bella Smarts ". I remember the name, and also the appearance, but I have no idea who the hay she or he is. I don't assume genders, but I believe that's a mare's name.

" The name Bella Smarts sounds familiar to me, Doc. " I pointed my hoof at the file.

The doctor nods, reviewing the file with the name in it.

" So you are one of the Badlands Rascals. " the doctor said as he closed the folder.

The Badlands what now?

" ... hm... but I think you'll be fine... You seemed puzzled and confused... " the doctor heads out of the room, leaving me alone with Sweet Velvet, still sleeping, but she moved a bit.

Just... a bit.

" Badlands Rascals... " I thought. What is that anyways? Some sort of a group or an Equestrian group? No matter what it is, I bet it's purely evil. But if it's purely evil, those that mean I'm evil, too?

I wondered... Then a thud came after seconds, making Sweet Velvet jolt up, doing a karate post.

" WHO'S THERE?! DON'T TAKE MY PATIENT AWAY!!! " she cried loudly, making my ears go deaf.

Sweet Velvet blinked, noticing that she was too noisy. She looked at me and blushed, embarrassedly.

" Oh, uh... G-good morning hu- I mean Arnold. " she does an awkward smile at me.

And to be honest, it looks more creepy than awkward. The fully extended smile just gave me the creeps.But it's all good since I have a weird imagination.

After some time, Sweet Velvet offered my breakfast, a good chocolate cereals with milk. Of course, it's cow's milk, why would it be a mare's milk? I ate the whole thing and it was delicious.

" You'll be free after lunch. " said Sweet Velvet. But I badly need to talk to Doctor Hoovilton since he knew something about me. And what's good about a free pony without memories?

Lunch came, I had hayburgers. Sweet Velvet and Doctor Hoovilton were in the lobby. I'm also in the lobby, waiting for my "official freedom". After a few minutes, they talked to me.

" You're free to go, Arnold Brands. " both of them said at the same time. I thought that's it, but then, Doctor Hoovilton continued.

" Or if you want, I'll give you everything I can do to help you retrieve your memories, but you'll never be free once you received it... "

He was giving me a choice. He seems to think that my memories are full of bad kinds of stuff, but what do I have if I am free? Nothing much.

" I'd like to have my memories back... " I replied with hesitation.

Both of them looked at each other. Then back at me, nodding at my answer.

" Follow us, then. " Sweet Velvet spoke as they trotted.

I followed them behind, from rooms to rooms, I discovered more rooms inside the hospital, after some trotting, we stopped in front of a door which seems to be an office. Dr. Hoovilton opened the door and entered. The room was, indeed, an office. A decent office with a water dispenser on the side, a well-painted painting behind the desk and an high-quality office chair. The office's painted in sky blue and there is that portrait which looks like Dr. Hoovilton, himself.

After I entered the room, Sweet Velvet locked the door behind me. I was nervous about what's happening. Or whatever they'll do to me. Dr. Hoovilton sat in his office chair, bringing out the files he showed me before in his desk drawers.

" Arnold Brands, as far as I know, you are part of the Badlands Rascals. Yes, I know your reaction will be like 'What the hay is that?', but to be honest, I don't know what the hay is that. All I know is that they're a group in Badlands. That's all I know. But if you want more... "

The doctor gave me a copy of the files. I took a look at it again.

" Give these files to Garland. He lives in a store named 'Bad Apples' close by. He basically knows about factions and stuffs like that "

Sweet Velvet unlocked the door. I nodded at Dr. Hoovilton and headed out.

" Good Luck with that, Arny. " Sweet Velvet whispered in my ear.

I blushed hard. No one gave me a nickname, or well since I forgot everything about me... Garland, huh? I bet this is the store... Bad Apples...

My imagination's telling me that I'll be in a storm full of trash.