• Published 22nd Jun 2017
  • 422 Views, 2 Comments

GREAT BRAND!!! - InfamousMystery



Arnold Brands, an unknown stallion who woke up, not knowing his own personal info, was disappointed on his own self not having memories of his past life. And now, he desperately needs his memory back. Will he gather all his memories in the end?

  • ...
 2
 422

Entry No. 1

I woke up in some sort of a hospital with no memory why I am here. I noticed that I'm badly wounded, but I have no idea why. It's like being born as an old pony.

Looking around the room, it basically looks like a hospital. There are tools nearby, there are also curtains with the shade of blue, and lastly, there's a powerful harmless light in front of me. To be honest, it looks like someone is performing a surgery to my body.

I blinked and felt paralyzed. I have no idea what happened to me, or who I am in the first place. As I was about to struggle, panicking for something, some white mare with a peachy mane entered the room.

The mare noticed my movements. She had no idea what to do.

"Calm Down." she whispered to me

How can I calm down when I'm confused whether this is a kidnap or not? But either way, I calmed down due to the sweet voice of the mare. The mare stared at me nervously, I guess she's a newbie and all. With a few blinks, I tried to talk, but I can't. The mare nods and told me that I need to rest for a day or 2. And that's basically my life during those 2 days... Boring and scary at the same time. Who knows if some of my innards are removed for money?

After those 2 days, I was able to move again, which feels awfully familiar. The mare entered my room, but this time, she's okay.

" Good Afternoon, Arnold. " she said in her sweet charming voice.

That simply means that my first or last name is Arnold, although I have no idea why someone had the last name of Arnold. That's really weird in my own thoughts.

" I'm... feeling well... I guess. " I replied with a weak voice. Luckily, she can understand.

" Who... am I? "
I continued with a much weaker voice. The mare gave me a smile.

" The one who brought you here said that your name is Arnold Brands. But your personal data is undetermined. " the mare said with hesitation, then she continued.

" The hospital never accepted strange ponies with no source of a record before, but since the one who saved you is a doctor of this hospital, you are here... Our first stranger. "

I nodded and looked at the ceiling. I was in a different room, with no lights, no tools, but there's a window and a small table nearby. I definitely know that I'm not much of a talker, and I have a good imagination, but still, I have no idea on who I am on the inside. And why am I badly wounded.

The mare offered me an apple and told me to eat up. I haven't eaten anything since that time I woke up. So I ate the apple.

" Who are you? " I said to deplete the awkwardness we're having.

" My name's Sweet Velvet. " The mare said as she brushed her own peachy mane.

I remembered that I used to brush my own mane in my introduction to the mares. I have no idea why, though, but I guess that stands for mannerisms or something like that.

I tried to smile, but my body's still weak. She giggled and told me that I need rest. I nod and wondered what else could I possibly be. Sometimes, I thought of myself as a pirate, but I do not look rusty. Then, I thought I'm some butler, but then again, I don't have the classy looks.

I asked the mare who saved me because it would be important to know who if I want my memories to be back. She told me that the doctor's name is Dr. Hoovilton. I have no idea on who he was, but I guess he's one of those highly praised doctors.

I still have no idea where I am, too... I looked around to see some clues, but there are absolutely no clues on where I am, or where I used to be. I asked the mare with a pleasing sound.

"Ponyville". she replied

Ponyville... I remembered that. I was ordered to... huh... I don't know... I was on a mission to do something... I just... forgot...

The mare left me and told me to have a good rest because I'll be meeting Dr. Hoovilton tomorrow... It's not that I'm excited, but I badly need my memories, so I slept, forgetting everything that'll distract me from my sleep...

Tomorrow better worth it... It should be, I thought. Then I heard a bang. I have no idea whether it is just my imagination or something else. I got out of bed like an old mare. My back is aching me. I have no idea what I'm doing... I wasn't in my control.

I have no idea what I am doing until I woke up. It was all a dream. I looked around. It was night time. I was confused by the dream I encountered earlier, and it also makes no sense. Sweet Velvet came to my room, checking me out and noticing that I was heavily breathing.

" Are you okay there, Arnold? " she said.

I nodded, but the only bad thing is that I feel rested... I can't go back to sleep without doing something active. Velvet came closer to me and sat in the edge of the bed.

" Nightmares, huh? " she assumed

I shook my head, not knowing if it's a nightmare, or a dream, or just my imagination.

" Did you hear a bang? " I asked her.

She blinked and looked around, then shook her head. It was something else... I thought.

Sweet Velvet yawns. She seemed sleepy. She is a nurse after all.

" You better go sleep... " I said.

She shook her head, disagreeing my suggestion.

" I must stay up as long as I can... For better pay. " she replied to me in a tired yet graceful voice.

I nodded and tapped my hooves.

" I think I'm going back to sleep now. " I spoke in order to prevent awkwardness.

" Sweet Dreams. " she replied as sweet as she can do. If I could think of a fruit, she'll be a peach.

She, then, left me all alone after all of these things... There's something familiar in her "Sweet Dreams"... But eh, as long as I can sleep straight until the early morning of tomorrow, I'll be remembering everything.