• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 1,283 Views, 8 Comments

3-29-16 - Nikkori



Twilight Sparkle has some.... Experiments for her friends. The logs she keeps are only the beginning.

  • ...
6
 8
 1,283

Bonus: The Downfall of a Princess

4-4-16

As I'm in the midst of writing my important log, loud bangs erupt from Rainbow's room.

"Whatever," I mutter, and get back to my log. It's ruined now. I cannot write with that insistent banging.

"Subject- I mean Rainbow Dash! Stop banging on the door!" I holler. A faint reply flats through the still air of the lab.

"It's not me." Rainbow replies. My patience is wearing thin. I badly want to see what is causing the noise, but making sure a robot body is deemed fit is more important.

"I know you know something!" the banging keeps going. "I demand you to tell me!" The soul compartment on the body pops out.

"Open the door or something," Rarity's voice whines. "It's loud." I push down heavily on the compartment, wipe my hands, and head to the lab door.

"Twilight Sparkle!" a voice is crying while banging on the lab's hatch door. "Let me in Twilight Sparkle!"

"Wait a minute," I mutter, the voice sounding familiar. "Who-" the voice cuts me off.

"Ah said let me in!" the voice cries.

"Yeah!" three children's voices chime from farther away.

"Applejack?" I ask. My face scrunches in confusion. Applejack's banging stops, now replaced by the latch jingling.

"Of course it's me! Is mah ack-cent that common?!" her voice is fueling with rage, " NOW AH SAID, LET ME IN!" I start to undo many of the chains, but I pause.

"H-Hold in a minute Applejack!" I stammer. "Tell the CMC I said Hi first!"

I dash to Rarity and Rainbow's room. Rainbow's cloud body is misty now, and barely visible to the naked eye. Her robot body needs to be completed soon. "Girls!" I whisper-yell, "Rarity, act like a statue! For me!" Rarity's crystal eyes narrow, "I'll promise to try and find a way to fix you! See!" I hastily show Rarity my notebook, opened to a lot of writing about fixing Rarity's condition.

"Oh fine," Rarity's limbs relax, "style me as you deem fit." I smile as I make her do a fountain-like pose.

"Rainbow," I say, "I need you to test a robot body for you." Rainbow practically jumps with joy.

"A body!" She squeals, "a real like, honest to goodness body!" I nod. "With wings!"

"Um," I say. "I can add in some wings when I find out how to build them," I say, hoping Rainbow will agree. Rainbow's expression changes to one of disbelief.

"Is this some weird attempt to hurt me even more?" Rainbow says. I roll my eyes.

"No. I've gathered my information in you. Now just follow me!" I start leading Rainbow to her body.

"I-I-Is this my body?" Rainbow asks.

"Yes!" I reply quickly. "Now lay down, this will tickle." A few moments later, Rainbow's in the body.

"Now go into the basement-basement." I say, opening a latch. "I'll get Fluttershy."

"Who said Fluttershy?" Fluttershy's voice says. "I'm right here." Applejack's now kicking the door.

"Get. Into. The. Basement." I urge. "Now."

"Eep!" Fluttershy manages. "Bye!" Soon she's in with Rainbow.

"Rarity! I'm coming." I rush to Rarity.

"Yes........ Twilight?" Rarity asks.

"Yes well, you need to go to the basement." I say. "But the Crystal is heavy, so I'll teleport you." and Rarity was gone in a flash.

"TWILIGHT! OPEN UP!" Applejack stops banging. "Fer a friend?" I quickly undo the chains.

"Come in, Applejack!" as soon as the words leave my mouth, the door hits my face as it swings open.

"Howdy Twilight!" Applejack says. "Enjoy yer test subjects?"

Before I can think, I answer. "Yes." I quickly cover my mouth.

"So, Ah guess ya were comin' after me an Pinkie next?" Applejack asks.

"Uh..." I stammer. "I wasn't planning on it."

"Well?" Applejack's voice is rough. "Are Rarity, Rainbow, and Fluttershy dead?"

"No!" I shake my head quickly. Applejack's strong arms push me out the way.

"Where are they?" Applejack demands. "Tell me!" I shakily point to where I keep Fluttershy's body.

"There?" Applejack asks. I don't respond. She runs to the tanks.

"T-This is mah friend Fluttershy, right?" she asks. "Ah know this can't be Fluttershy."

"It is." Rainbow's voice says. "Well, it was her, anyway." I turn and look at her sharply.

"I said stay in the basement! Can't you understand that?" I yell at her. "Did I not put a brain in there for you to use?!"

"Basement, huh?" Applejack snarls. "Ah guess you thought ya were a smart cookie?"

"Great!" I throw up my hands. "I was worried something like this would be screwed up! All I wanted was to find a way for fixing stuff...." I look at Rainbow with a death glare. "I expect you to get Rarity and Fluttershy." Rainbow rolls her eyes. "I'll make you carry Rarity yourself."

"Fine." Rainbow rolls her eyes and turns to the basement. As soon as she's gone, before I can blink, Applejack's holding me to the ground.

"Tell me where Pinkie is." Applejack says. "I demand an answer."

"S-Sh-" I studder. "P-Pinkie's not here, she never was."

"Yeah, Right." Applejack raises a fist at me, but before it lands,

"Applejack. Release her. Now." Rarity. Rarity's come to my rescue? Applejack, seemingly out of her usual character, smiles and backs away.

"Alright. Good thing Ah called the guard before Ah came here."

In a few moments everything goes black.

The Trial of Twilight Sparkle, by Twilight Stella Sparkle.

Author's Note:

Yup. Procrastination~!

Comments ( 2 )

Something tells me this won’t end well for her.

7184073
when is the sequel planned?

Login or register to comment