• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 1,281 Views, 8 Comments

3-29-16 - Nikkori



Twilight Sparkle has some.... Experiments for her friends. The logs she keeps are only the beginning.

  • ...
6
 8
 1,281

3-29-16

3-29-16, Castle Lab, 2:45 pm.

Test Subject: Rarity, Element of Generosity, Fashion Designer

Test Log for Crystalline/Crystalizing people

Today our subject was injected with my crystal serum, extracted from the blood of baby Flurry Heart. Subject #1, as I'll call her, tried to plead for mercy, yet I calmly injected her. Immediately I noticed blue crystals, matching her fingernail polish, sprout from her fingertips. It's good to know that my serum is working wonderfully, so I need a way to have more Crystal-Born blood. Maybe killing a few people? I'll visit Subject #1 twice every week, perhaps on Mondays and Fridays. This experiment shows great promise.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



3-29-16, Castle Lab, 3:49 pm.

Test Subject: Rainbow Dash, Element of Loyalty, Wonderbolt

Test Log for Weather-Born People

I have decided to use all of my friends, now subjects for experiments. Luckily, Miss Rainbow Dash, soon to be married, decided to stop by. She came right after I finished with Subject #1, so I used a simple knock-out spell and gotten some materials for my latest experiment. She woke up as soon as I walked back into the Lab, and demanded to be let go. I simply chuckled and remind Rainbow that Subject #1's life was at stake if you acted up, (as if I would kill her) and to refer to herself as Subject #2. She growled, but complied to give up the name Rainbow Dash. I had decided to put some cloud essence and melt it, and slowly feed the mix liquid lighting and liquid rainbow. It would take a while, so I moved Subject #1 into Subject #2's room. When Subject #1 called Subject #2 'Rainbow Dash', I had to tell her Rainbow was now Subject 2, and don't you dare forget it, or punishment will be given.

The brew finished then, and I loaded a fresh syringe with the solution and injected it into various parts or Subject #2's body. She screamed and cursed at me. Lashings are a wonderful way to give punishment, and confinement will suit nicely. After I finished, I took Subject #1 back to her cell and went to my chambers. I figure Fluttershy should be next.....

Twilight Stella Sparkle



3-30-16, Castle Lab, 12:58 pm.

Test Subject: Fluttershy, Element of Kindness, Animal caretaker

Test Log for Plant-Bodies for the injured

Fluttershy had no problem coming to the castle at such a late hour. In fact, she said that she woke up much too early and couldn't sleep. I feel bad with me about to hurt Fluttershy, but my science is more important than these terrible feelings. As I lead her down to my cells in the Lab, I stopped at Subjects #1 and #2's shared cell. I woke up the sleeping duo with a hard magical slap. I feel bad....
Subject #2's eyes said that she wanted me dead, and Subject #1 only said 'Not poor dear Fluttershy'. Should I quit now and do this tomorrow? I lead Subject #3 to my worktable. She is much too scared to rebel, so I strap her on.

I numb all of her senses, only leaving her sight. She can't feel the pain of we removing various parts of her body, only replacing them with hardened Aloe Vera, Orchid Blossoms, and various plants. She can see me hauling off her legs, arms, and torso, and she can see all of the blood. It's time for the hard part, removing her very being, her soul.It's a hard and very draining process, but I soon have the green heart of her soul. I contained it carefully, and removed her head. I have made a replacement head, made of sunflowers and pink roses and hair, enchanted dyed white carnations as her eyes, pink rosebuds as her eyeshadow, and a lot of roses petals as her mouth and nose. She has her memories and all that jazz as I add her soul to her new body.

As soon as her doe-like eyes open, I inject the body with a sedative. Subject 3's eyes droop, and she falls asleep.

I head back to my chambers.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



3-30-16, Castle Lab, 1:30 pm.

Test Subject: Rarity, Element of Generosity, Fashion Designer

Test Log for Crystalline/Crystalizing people

Today is Friday. Subject #3 is going to be checked on later, but I must see this crystallization process. Should Spike know what I'm doing? No. Much too dangerous. She seems to be in pain as I watch those crystals shoot out of her skin. It's amazing on how fast this is happening. Her screams are much too loud. She'll get confinement later. If she still continues to scream as loud, she'll have to get her lashings... Subject #1 is sprouting crystals quickly. I expect a full result in about a month or two.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



3-30-16, Castle Lab, 2:38 pm.

Test Subject: Fluttershy, Element of Kindness, Animal Caretaker

Test Log for Plant Bodies for the injured

I have decided to sew Subject 3's body back together. She is well and awake now. She'll need to be able to walk around the Lab. Also, I need her blood type, type A. She has the blood type as Spike... Well, Subject #3 screamed and screamed when she saw her body, complete with head, floating in a translucent blue liquid. I'm glad to know the voice works. If not, her petal hands could release some pollen to spell, but I'm pretty sure she can't. Her eyes are working, and she's breathing too. I am glad her body works. If not, I'll have her harmony.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



ABORT!! Spike has found my lab... He knows what I've been doing! This is a catastrophe! I managed to knock him out, but sooner or later he'll tell Celestia! Please Spike...

I have the perfect experiment for him.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



3-31-16, Castle Lab, 1:34 pm.

Test Subject: Spike, Assistant, Dragon-Blood

Test Log for: Communication Magic

Spike was very furious with me, so I had to give him the first punishment of the Subjects, (and by far the worse) lashings. He was crying, yet I had to strap him to my work table. I gave him a form of reward, (I figured that in order for me to not seem as bad, I set up a rewards chart. As long as they cooperate with me, they will get some sort of reward) a simple grape lollipop. He loves those. As soon as I looked at my tools, I realized in order to get his magic, I'd have to go to the center of the magic.

The Brain.

He'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'll need to read as many books as I can on brain surgery.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



4-2-16, Castle Lab, 4:00 pm.

Test Subject: Rainbow Dash, Element of Loyalty, Wonderbolt

Check Up Log

I suppose she can have her name back...

Rainbow Dash hasn't been doing well. She was supposed to be married today, yet she's stuck here. However, I am monitoring her phone call with her fiancé. She has an hour, and I should listen.

"H-Hello..?"

"Who is this?"

"It's Dashie...."

"D-Dash? Where are you?!"

"I-I can't say."

"Why?"

"She'll hurt me."

"Who will hurt you?"

"She'll punish me."

"How?"

"With whatever she did to Subject #4."

"Subject #4?"

"Yeah."

"Who's Subject #4?"

"Spike."

"So that should mean there are two other subjects. Who are they?"

"Subject #1 is Rarity. She's being crystallized."

"And the other one?"

"Subject #3 is Fluttershy. She's allowed to walk around the lab."

"What happened to Fluttershy?"

"She's a tree."

"Oh."

"We have about twenty minutes left on the phone."

"She's timing you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm at the wedding."

"Why?"

"I was hoping you'd be here."

"Oh. Put me in speaker."

"Okay Dash, you're on speaker."

"Hello everybody. It's Rainbow Dash."

I have to push my intercom button.

Five Minutes


"I want to say I'm not fine. She's a monster. Don't talk to her!"

"Dashie, I have to go."

"I love ya Soar..."

"I love you too Dashie."

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

It's time for me to check on Subject #4.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



Spike's surgery went well. He can be released now.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



4-3-16, Castle Lab, 4:03 am.

Test Subject: Rainbow Dash, Element of Loyalty, Wonderbolt.

Test Log for: Weather Born People

Rainbow is now made of cloud. She can float and rain water, cause lightning, and any other weather things. I am glad to report that according to some more tests I ran on her, that she's able to reproduce and all that other stuff. It's great to know all of my experiments have worked. Rarity should be done by now. Then Spike will finally be able to leave.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



4-3-16, Castle Lab, 6:27 am.

Test Subject: Rarity, Element of Generosity, Fashion Designer

Test Log for Crystalline/Crystalizing people

Even though I used to refer to her as Subject #1, she can too have her name back.

Rarity's crystals have formed a dress similar to her gala one. White gloves and hair included. I have learned that I can flick off the crystals, but she is my best experiment yet. She is ready for release, along with Spike. Rainbow is possibly ready, and Fluttershy is stable, but she will need her 'final exam' as I call it, which is her final tests. I have to give Rarity her's.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



4-3-16, Castle Lab, 7:30 am.

Test Subject: Fluttershy, Element of Kindness, Animal Caretaker

FINAL EXAM-

Fluttershy's new body has passed every test. She is ready for release.

Twilight Stella Sparkle



Celestia, this is URGENT. Twilight's gone mad. She has weird experiments that she does on her friends! So far she only has RD, Rarity, and Fluttershy, but still. She needs to be stopped! Rainbow's missed her wedding, Rarity's a huge chunk of crystal now, and RD is also a cloud! A freaking Cloud! Fluttershy's a plant too. A literal plant. Her body is floating in some blue liquid, and I'm scared for other people's lives. Please send help.

-Spike

Author's Note:

So, I'll write a bonus chapter about Twilight getting caught and a sequel called:

The Trial of Magic.

Look out.