• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 754 Views, 7 Comments

Change: A New Dawn - FlutterTwi



Her world was destroyed, her siblings, Princess Twilight and Prince Shining Armor murdered by the evil sorcerer Grogor, Dawn must now fight to protect the new world she's escaped to. But even with her new allies, can she stop Grogor's schemes

  • ...
 7
 754

5- Eureka

"What would be done, if you had succeeded little one?" Princess Luna said worry in her tone of voice.

"Luna's, right you cannot be trusted from now on you are grounded and will have a royal guard member that will escort at all time when staying with us or anywhere else from this day forth!" Princess Celetia said looking furious.

"Vespertillio and Solar Flare will be with you at all the hours of thee day and Night!" Princess Luna said firmly.

"That's not fair, they need a rest too!?" Dawn said think about how hard it will be on Vladdy sleeping pattern.

"It was their idea not ours, Little one and It's better for everypony!" Luna said before Vladimir escorted Dawn back to her room personally.

Sergent Solar Flare was waiting by her door with an angry expression on his face. "You owe me an apology, Princess right now!"

"Not now, she's doesn't." Vladdy responded before Dawn could apologize to Solar Flare.

Sergeant Solar Flare gazed towards Captain Vespertillio and then back at Dawn. Before taking a step forward Dawn.

The Luna Guard then blocked Sergeant's view of Dawn and was giving him a very angry look.

"I'm not going to bite her Captain, although it looks like you're ready too!" Solar said sneering back at the Bat-pony knowing that would hurt his feelings.

Dawn pushed past Vladdy and slap Solar Flare on on the side of his face so violently, that it seemed the whole of Equestria was spinning upside down.

"Vladdy, never BITES!!" Dawn says before walking away from The Crystal Pegasus and slamming the door shut behind her, leaving her two Royal Guards outside her room.

Both of The Royal Guards stood there wondering what in Equestria had happened to their beloved Princess?

Vladimir then knocked on Dawn's bedroom chamber doors and waited for her to open it with her magic.

"The Door is open!" Captain Vladimir could hear Dawn's response thought to the closed door and went inside the room closings door behind him.

"Um, Princess about earlier." Vespertillo said awkwardly whist rubbing the back of his neck with his hoove anxiously.

"Forget about that, please Vladdy."
"I feel so ashamed with myself already." not able to meet his gaze.

Captain Vladimir lifted her head up with his hoove to see Dawn's face and then he noticed the open wound on the inside of her hoove.

Vladdy flinched as he tried to regain his control but the smell of her blood was blocking it. He hadn't tasted blood in centuries, so why was his blood lust returning now?!

"We... need to cover that up quickly!" He tried to speak but his sharp teeth were making it hard to hear him.

Dawn could see the sudden change in Vladdy's personality, as his eyes glowed a bright crimson red and he'd crept slowly towards her being careful as to not frighten her.

Vladdy then stuck out his tough and started licking her open wound, which felt weird to Daw for some reason

"What delicious blood, you have Princess!" he voice was husky and filled with such pleasure.

The wound was still bleeding and she wanted her Vladdy back to normal not who he'd become right now which was a blood sucking bat-pony.

She quickly cast a healing spell over her wound and Vladdy's eyes had turned back to normal.

Vladimir was in a daze for a moment before he spoke up again. "Did I do something to you?"

"You licked my cut before giving me a chance to heal it with my magic." Dawn said blushing a little.

"I thought bat-ponies, don't drink blood anymore?" Dawn says rising her eyebrows up in confusion.

"We, don't!" Vladimir said a little to sharply at Dawn before winching at his lost in temper and apologized.

"It's okay Vladdy." Dawn said with a small smile.

"I don't know what's wrong with me lately, Bloody Hay!" Vladimir said ashamed of his behaviour towards Dawn.

Dawn kissed his muzzle before stepping back a few paces from him to get him some space.

"Vladdy, thy is perfect and the sooner a mare loves you the better!" Dawn said with a sudden sad look across her face when she said those words.

"But, I've already found her!" Vladimir said wrapping his bat-like wing around Dawn in a loving wing-hug.

He then kissed her back but more passionately and with fangs.


The next evening in the royal hall Dawn wanted to introduce Eureke to The royal sister and also Queen Twilight and her friends probably this time.

"This is Eureke the daughter of Twilight and Flash Sentry." Dawn said bring the filly forwards so their could get a better look at her.

"Mommy knows that already Auntie." Eureke said with a giggle as she went up to hug Queen Twilight's forhoove with affection in her eyes.

Hearing Eureke say that made Dawn's temper rise as she shouted at her regardless of everyone watching her display.

"Your Mother and Father are never coming back , so you stuck with useless me!" She is not your mother or my sister and she, 'll never will be!? SHE NOT MY TWILY, as she can't come back from death... so stop waiting for it happen as it's all your fault, why couldn't you be STRONGER?!" Dawn shouted at her niece as her eyes started glowing a pure shade of white that you couldn't evrn see her pulse anymore and had gained the attention of the Princesses and Changeling Queen.

Dawn then used a teleporting spell to get away everypony and her now crying niece who was calling after her."...Aunty sun-sun, wait!" Eureke said in between her sobs as she tries to run towards her before Dawn disappeared from everyone's sight.

"Sugercube, your aunty is under a lot of stress and loves ya, I can tell all those words were more about her then yourself." Apple Jack says hostly.

"Twilight, your sister from another Equstria beats your record for having a mental breakdown and it was even in front of Canterlot royalty, as you only freaked out over a forgotten friendship report infront of half of ponyville." Pinky pie said tpwards Queen Twilight and then bouncing herself towards the unicorn filly and making funny faces in attempt to cheer her up.

"Dee-dee, is not having a mental breakdown but is griven" Vladimir had said to the pink party pony before going after Dawn and had stop himself in the hallway at seeing her silent tears rolling down Dawn's red face.

(She's been here all alone, crying her heart out and we're was I... I couldn't even comfort her in her moment of great regrets and grive.) Vladimir had angrily thought to himself.

"I don't need your pity Captain!" Dawn said as she gently pushed away the Thestral who was trying to console her.

"I will never pity you and we're way past formalities by now since we've met you have never called me." Vladimir said as he then kissed the top of her forehead.

"Vladdy, If you finish that sentence with "stop blaming yourself" then whatever our relationship is we might as well end it right now!" Dawn quickly snapped back at him not taking her gaze of the stary night sky.

What Dawn had just said to him had shocked The Captain Of The Luna Guard to his very core that he wrapped his wings around Dawn so she couldn't escape from him.

As he then pressed his muzzle and kissed her with such intense feelings of love that it would Princess Cadence blush herself. Vladimir could hardly recognised this upcoming emotion but he had a feeling that he might had fallen passionately in love with Dawn with only knowing her for a few days.


Auntie, What's a Soulmate?" asked Eureka the next morning to Dawn. The two had already made up the the night before as Dawn had gifted Eureka with her very own doll named Clever Clogs as a way to apologise for her little outburst yesterday.

"Eureka, it's like a best friend but more, it's the one pony in Equstria who knows you better then anypony else, somepony who make you a better pony then you were before, actually they don't make you a better pony you do that yourself because they inspire you, a soulmate is somepony who you carry with you forever, its the one pony who knew you and excepts you and believes in you when no pony else did or when no pony else would and no matter what happens you'll always love them and nothing can ever change that."

What Dawn didn’t know was that Vladimir was standing right behind her and had heard every single beautiful word she had just said to her niece.

"So, I'm your Soulmate instead of your boyfriend." Vladimir said giving his marefriend a kiss on the cheek, he'd wanted to give Dawn a Kiss on the muzzle but her niece was standing infront of them.

"Uncle Vlad!" The Unicorn filly rushed up and hugged the bat-pony Captain in surprise.

"Umm... did you happen to hear what I just said to Eureka earlier?"

"Oh, I heard every single word and I'll show my appreciation later when we're alone tonight." Vladimir said quietly and giving Dawn a quick wink.

Just then Queen Twilight enter the room looking around for somepony until her gaze landed on Eureka and her whole expression light up with pure warmth. "Eureka, how would you like to go back to the hive with me before I go back to do my royal duties."

"Can Auntie come too?" Th unicorn filly said pleading with big puppy dog eyes at her second mother.

"Of course she coming too, we are sisters after all and we need to stick together. " Queen Twilight said before leaving the room to get her stuff ready for the trip.

"Well Vladdy, looks like you'll going to have to put your plans on hold for tonight. " Dawn looking a little disappointed.

"Oh, don't be so sure." Vladimir chuckled back to Dawn with a knowing smile across his fanged muzzle.


Author's Note:

quote]But in the end the most important thing to accept is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too." - J.D ScrubsThis always brings on the feels so much so that it makes me cry everytime.:raritycry:

You'll have to read on to find out what will happen to Dawn next:pinkiecrazy:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment