• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 12,073 Views, 14 Comments

Eyes - Sugar Cubed



A piece of nonsense written by a computer

  • ...
4
 14
 12,073

Chapter 1

Eyes, sinking her head into the sink. I hear her. I see what he's done to the other thirteen bombs. Each one has you face the hero and play into their trap.

The images showed Garamond alternating between toying with the hero and going along with whatever their plan for killing him was. Then you reveal that your countermeasures were already in place and they had some crazy scrapes.

We was hearin' about it for a fact, years ago, in the quiet corner in Soho, that this precious brother had spent her money and left her! He was saying the affectionate word, however, with a far more grudging condescension and patronage than he could have foreseen the events of a few moments, said: "I should like to know the Bailey." "Just so. And you know Mr. Lorry." "I know Mr. Lorry, sir, much better than the last, oh... hundred maybe? People Ive given a boon like this."

He grinned fiercely. But are you good enough to say so, as a fashion of speech; but, I don't mean any fashion of speech. Indeed, when I say it. Short Work doesn't say anything in return. She winks one of her svelte hooves through.

Not? You don't even want to try something more exotic? I think I understand why she does the two of us tumble to the floor. Thank you, came the predictably soft voice from the other world! "How, then?" cried madame, contemptuously.

Curious as another mare rushed into the room with a measured tread to where the sky rests upon it! The hungry man repeated, in a rapturous croak, "Magnificent!" and began gnawing another finger.

"Equivocatin' like. But Braeburn said he could never just drop her." Applejack pauses, examining another clump of grass. "So what happened?" she asks. "We yelled at each other... and... No, I can't wait!" Twilight says.

Twilight asks. She called dibs on Braeburn the moment he sees Twilight. He immediately stands up straight, puffing his chest out. The gloom in his face hides behind a haughty, drunk glare.

Bracelet into his satchel and thanked the shopkeeper, by name no less, and went on writing.

A bit much, making them do all that in the same wandering way, "Now am I left, as if I were not hidden, I would die too, and she is at all." Perhaps it was foolish of me to her. As I said to you when I see a dead pony, throat cut, lying in his blood.

Times you ran into me when I say that ninety percent are like that and then ten that aren't will make you think me not quite as messy as the cloud house downstairs, lit only by dim starlight.

Fell for someone with a little fire! Whens the wedding? I'm up front with Braeburn...

To find third parties in common sense; I can only find with one special, perfect pony. Anyone can have it, I think.

My hooves come down on the couch. I want call her back to Twilight, totally taken aback. "You are friends!" We are going to tear themselves off of her and quickly scanned it.

Of her Christian pastors, she entertained herself, besides, with such humane achievements as sentencing a youth to have his hands cut off, his tongue torn out with pincers, and his body burned alive, because he had not yet swooped into the Hall, like birds of prey from their high perches--when the cry seemed to go up, all over the room.

Upon the Bench in feathered hats; but the rough red cap and tricoloured cockade was the head-dress otherwise prevailing. Looking at the Jury and the populace became one. At last, when he appealed by name to Monsieur Lorry, an English gentleman then and there present, who, like himself, had been a few days afterwards, and, at Calais, the prisoner came on board the packet-ship in which I returned, and made the voyage with me. "At what hour did he come on board alone?" "No." "How many were with him?" "Two French gentlemen." "Had they conferred together?" "They had conferred together until the last moment, when it was convenient or entertaining for him."

Little wig at both ears as a means towards that end, and bit the inside of Cheerilee's crotch. "Mmmmmmm!" Cheerilee nods, biting her lip. Dash looks worried, like she did whenever Luna touched her before. No overwhelming emotions. It's almost the other way around Luna is hanging on her words.

Whole falling from the sky, nearly dying and being banished from her clan thing might have had something to do or it could completely demolish her timetable.

"Go back inside?" Twilight asks quietly. "You cold?" "Yes. Yes, I'm cold. It's cold out here. Brrr." Dash looks at her hooves, still feeling a weirdly source-less pang of remorse.

Paused in the street, he thinks, if you stood in a certain place that I can show you. "Oh my."

Can do. I'm thirteen years old and I'm soaring over Greenwood Valley. I've been flying properly for less than a year longer than me, and that's really our sort of thing.

That too didnt I? Dash paused for a moment at the base of the tail was swollen, red and had several needle marks on it. She bleats weakly in broken Equestrian. The burgundy earth pony next to her.

"To a mare before. But you can't tell anypony." "Huh. And what is your talent? Books. Book and stories." The three fillies turned back to Applejack while Gilda sputtered wordlessly in the background.

Be a well-received talent, along with demon summoning, torture, or any of my teachers. Forget your training.

"This? This is nice." All of Twilight's friends voice some kind of ridiculous high. "Aww yeah!" Rainbow Dash flaps into the air, hovering her just above the bed. "Ha! Twilight, I'm floating! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, and, Somepony call the police!"

In awhile. The scene projected against the inside of my skull. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I trusted Redheart to keep this a secret. Me. Her. No one else. No one, I told her. Just you and me and couple slices of pie, she insists, batting her eyelashes and smiling with a face so tenderly beautiful, as hers when it was his name.

But the village, light-headed with famine, fire, and bell-ringing, and bethinking itself that Monsieur Gabelle had to do was ask him about this supposed psycho. His face goes white. Pale as death. Youre making a mistake, you crazy dyke, I got a twitchy twitch that meant somepony was coming that I had had of her.

Promise, and I try hard not to think about it sometimes. Sometimes when I'm at work here I'm just like... hmmm... doin' it.