• Published 3rd Nov 2019
  • 1,472 Views, 8 Comments

Following The Rainbow - CaringSlash



You fall in love with Rainbow Dash. You want to be more then friends with her.

  • ...
5
 8
 1,472

Falling For Her

Being the only human in Equestria is nice but also very lonely since you have no other human with you and you know your probably never going back home. But you've managed to live in Equestria with no problem. Ponies like you and you've become good friend's with everypony. But for one of your pony friends, you like her more then just a friend. That pony is Rainbow Dash. She is a Wonderbolt and one of the fastest Pegasus you have ever seen. You've been to every single Wonderbolt show she's in. You have to tell her how you feel. Will she like you back?

You are at one of her Wonderbolt shows. The show is just about to wrap up. You bought backstage passes just to see Rainbow Dash after the show. Today's the day you are going to tell her how you feel. It's a good thing Twilight cast a spell on you so you can walk on clouds. The show wraps up and cheers. The Wonderbolt's exit, giving you the cue to head backstage. Other ponies follow you when suddenly you trip and tons of ponies run over you just to get to the Wonderbolt's. You get up and ponies are all around the Wonderbolt's. You see Rainbow and try to get her attention. "Rainbow! Rainbow!" You shout over everypony. Rainbow notices you and flies over to you. "You did an amazing job Rainbow!" You say.

Rainbow chuckles. "Of course I did! I'm always awesome at what I do best!" She says. But before you could speak, Rainbow gets surrounded by fans asking for her autograph. She looks at you. "I'll meet up with you later. I got stuff to take care of." She says. You nod and exit. You've waited for her for an hour now. But after you feel your feet ache. You sit down and she flies out and looks at you. "Alright. Now we can talk." Rainbow says. You get up and look up at her.

"Rainbow, can I tell you something?" You ask her looking in her eyes.

"Sure." Rainbow says.

"We've been friends for a long time Rainbow and I......" You stop and look down and you feel yourself sinking into the clouds. Your going through the clouds. The spell wore off. You fight to keep yourself up but it's no use. You fall through the cloud. Falling back to the ground. "Aaaaaaaaaah!" Rainbow gasps and flies down as fast she can to try and catch you. You look down and see the ground getting closer to you. You brace for impact seeing your life flash before your eyes. When suddenly you stop falling, you open your eyes to see that Rainbow is holding onto you. Now you were at a loss of words. You were still in shock. She saved your life. She places you on the ground. You look at her still looking shocked. She looks at you and you hug her tight. "Thank you Rainbow. I thought I was a goner."

She hugs you back. "No problem. Now what were you going to say?" She asks.

You take a deep breath before starting over. "We've been friends for a long time Rainbow and I've been thinking if we can be more then just friends." You see Rainbow blush a little. "Rainbow, do you want to go out with me?" You ask her.

"Oh my gosh! Of course I will! I was thinking about asking you the same thing!" She hugs you tight.