• Published 23rd Mar 2016
  • 2,123 Views, 215 Comments

Stories in Stone, Capricorn's Curse - TDR



An unlikely group must deal with a newly awakened evil, also slice of life. Book 4 of Stories in Stone

  • ...
6
 215
 2,123

Put your lights on [6]

Stories in Stone
Capricorn's Curse
By TDR

Put your lights on

[ New Canterlot, three years after the defeat of Tirek. ]

Soarin sat across the table looking at the white and brown spotted earth pony colt before, his eyes fixed on him with a low glare.

Pip on the other hand seemed preoccupied with fiddling with a small dull metal stud that was a new addition to one of his ears. Soarin wasn't sure what it was, but the casual dismissal annoyed him more whether the colt intended it or not.

The small white and brown spotted colt was a solid wall of muscle. His mane and tail were still cut ridiculously short from the training he had complete a few weeks ago though it was rapidly growing back.

Soarin crossed his hooves in front of his face, staring at the colt over them. He knew why the colt was here with his daughter and he knew there wasn't much he could do about it at this point. Scootaloo was set on this one.

He and a few of the 42nd trainers had talked before and during the basic training that Pip and his daughter went through. He pulled some strings and made more than a few of the trainers focus as much on Pip as they could. The goal was to make his life a living hell to the point where he would fail and his daughter would see how unworthy of her he really was.

That plan had back fired spectacularly. Not only had Pip managed to pass with flying colors, but he did it to such a degree that he surpassed everyone else in the training. Granted Scootaloo was just under him in her overall scores in both skill and leadership. Of course after he called in his favors he found out that former Princess, Luna had done the same thing in regards to his daughter in order to make her life miserable so she would fail for the same reason he targeted Pip.

Then there were the nobles who also called in their favors to make sure no one got any special favors by being related to famous ponies, a number of them actually monitoring and staying around the training area to ensure that everything was going according to how things were supposed to go to the point that they offered suggestions to make things worse.

This madness of course ended with just over half the trainees dropping out over the course of the thirteen weeks of training. Those that remained were the scariest bunch that had ever graduated. As a show of it they took one of the insults that had been used to refer to them by the nobles and some of the trainers and made it a title to fit the class.

Devil Dogs.

Even the lowest preforming of the class was on par with if not higher than the first class turned out by the 42nd training regiment.

And his daughter and the target of his ire finished at the top of the class. His daughter was already setting up to take the training to become a Shadow Bolt. Something that would seem a cake walk compared to what she had already been through. Soarin recalled his own training for the position and remembered how it nearly killed him.

Pip turned his attention to the kitchen where Spitfire and Scootaloo had wandered off a few minutes ago to get dinner. Before he turned meeting Soarin's gaze.

“I really can't stand this you know.” Soarin states flatly his gaze trying to bore into Pip.

“Sir?” Pip asked hesitantly.

Soarin flattened his ears.

“I have one daughter, just one, and the first colt she brings home that she likes turns out to be Kaisur's son. I have seen what he's done to those who want to date his daughters and I am sure you have too. Plus I'm not even certain after that nightmare of training you CAN be intimidated by me, Shadowbolt or not. So yeah thanks for taking away the one thing I've wanted to do since Scootaloo was born from me!”

“Umm I'm sorry?”Pip comments blinking up as Soarin slams his hooves onto the table growling as his wings flare out the blue stallion climbing onto the table to stand over Pip to glare at him

“You're sorry?... You're SORRY!?” Soarin ranted barely getting warmed up.

=======================================

[The kitchen]

Spitfire glanced to her daughter then back out the crack in the door to the two at the table talking with a small smirk. Soarin had no idea what he was doing and had gone off on a rant about his daughter that made little sense. Judging by the look on Pip's face he clearly wasn't expecting the ridiculous tirade. If intimidation didn't work, pure insanity seemed to be. She was quite aware of what her husband had set up with his friends regarding the training and was some what proud of him for being devious. Only some what as his actions had also made things ten times more difficult for their daughter, though she expected Luna had a hoof in the mess as well.

“Well?” Scootaloo muttered from behind her. The orange pegasus was now taller than she was, taking more after her father. She looked ridiculous with her purple mane and tail nearly cut off completely from the training. At least it was growing back.

“What do you think of him?” Scootaloo questioned.

Spitfire pondered a moment more, wondering when she should go out there and rescue the poor colt from her husband before Pip thought Soarin was having a psychotic episode. Seriously her stallion was trying to out intimidate some one used to Guard Captain Kaisur. Oddly he seemed to be succeeding just by acting irate and loony.

Now what to say to her daughter, she rather liked the colt particularly after learning he had saved Scootaloo's life in the fight with Tirek, but she couldn't just out and approve. Scootaloo might decide to break it off if she approved of the colt too much. Spitfire doubted even the training got rid of her rebellious streak. Reverse psychology never worked on her daughter before either. One plan left.

“Well?” Scootaloo demanded.

“He's got a cute butt.” Spitfire chuckled glancing back at Scootaloo as her daughter paled at the comment. Perfect.

“What!??! MOOOTHER! GAAAH!” Scootaloo stammered turning beet red.

==============================================================

[ Current Day. One hour from Gallopagos Island, midair, early morning after the appearance of the island. ]

“So that's the gist of it.” Spike rumbled, flapping his wings one more time as he soared along through the air. Bleu flew along beside him, nearly touching wingtips though it was some what a necessity so she could hear what he said. Their passengers didn't seem to have any trouble shouting things at each other.
“So our best bet it to destroy that bell the moment we see it, if it rings the island and any one on it vanish again for a unknown amount of time.” Celestia commented. “ Much as I would wait for Twilight and my sister to appear again, it does not mean I would wish too.”

“That is what the scroll I found said. It seems the last pony to encounter this sort of thing was Starswirl himself. And even he didn't know from how far in the past the island was displaced from. Though the scroll does tell the story of how he and his friends used six artifacts to beat back the islands owner to the point where the Capricorn rang the bell and escaped.” Spike added. “The true origins of the place are lost.”

“ What the bucking flap is a capricorn?” Jer'rahd demands.

“It is what happens when a Seapony and a Ram have a child. They are exceeding rare given most Rams have an aversion to water due to their thicker coats and live in the higher places in the world. I met one once a few thousand years ago, but I've not seen or heard of one since.” Celestia stated.

“Is there anything on this planet that can't cross breed?” Bleu grumbled.

“I've never heard of a dragon bucking a Harpy.” Jer'rahd stated. He blinked and lowered his head one hoof going to his ear and a small box attached to it. “I'm here, go ahead Captain.”

“Is that Captain Nightfeather? Is she set where she is?” Celestia shouted.

“Damn it, shut up, I'm talking here.” Jer'rahd snapped. “Not you Nightfeather Celestia's bitching like a Diamond Dog in heat again. No it would not be a good idea to repeat that... Alright, hold that position and don't let anything pass towards or away from the bucking island. Have the Seaponies keep an eye on the damn sea floor as well. When the Regents get here tell him to move between the Gallopagos blockade and the bucking island........ What about the mainland blockade.”

The gray and orange Kirin paused listening in for a moment.

“No that's fine, not a damn thing you could have done, just let Agent Sweetie Drops know her targets in Manehatten. I want the main roads and shipping lanes into and out of the city monitored for any sign of that Ass. He is to be taken alive if possible, ONLY if possible, don't risk yourselves if he fights back, put him down hard. I don't want so much as a damn doctor's check up out of this operation. If he won't come quietly, he can come in a bucking bag. Don't bucking bother asking him a second time.” Jer'rahd ordered through the com. “Kaisur out.”

"So what about the citizens of the island Spike?” Celestia asked. “ What happened to them.”

“All but one seem to be dead according to the notes. Bray was reported as the last living citizen of Tamberlane. There's a small note here about when Starswirl encountered him he carried himself like nobility and claimed he was the King of the island. Still he was shown as little more than a sniveling, if loyal, servant of the monster of the island. Grogar.” Spike lists off thinking of the scroll he had summoned.

“So the plan is simple, destroy the bell, rescue the hostages, kill this guy, sink the island, and then go home.” Bleu chuckled. “ Sounds easy enough.”

“You two will back off to the blockade the moment you drop us off. I want you away from that damn place.” Jer'rahd stated.

“What? No! They got my sister in law..... two of my sister in laws, and my assistant Dean in that place. Nuts to me backing off.” Bleu growled turning her head to glare back at Jer'rahd who had sunk down to stare at a scale on Bleu's back as they started passing over the water.

“No deal Bleu. Things are going to get crazy enough even if Celestia's fat ass still recalls how to fight properly. I don't need any friendly fire incidents. I'd allow Spike, but I need some one to keep you the buck out of the way and to relay any information we might need. Nothing we've seen yet stops dragon fire messages until this bucking shield went up.”

“Screw you Kasiur.” Celestia snapped.

“Pass, my dick might be big, but there's no way even it would get past your butt enough to do that.” Jer'rahd yelped grabbing onto Bleu as she nearly fell out of the sky laughing at his comment.

Celestia growled smirking a little at the flailing gray Kirin clinging to the erraticly flying dragons back. Jer'rahd was inventing quite a number of new curses before Bleu finally leveled off.

“Is it just me or is he particularly crude today?” Spike commented.

“He's not around the foals, likely he's repressed and censored himself a lot and that's all coming out now that he's angry.” Celestia explained. “I'm still going to kill him the moment Lulu gives up on him, I really will.”

“You've been saying that for years.” Spike chuckled.

“Yes and my sister has yet to get rid of him......” Celestia grumbled.

=============================================

[Crystal empire 1300 hours.]

“Isn't this exciting of course it's exciting! I don't know what'll happen, maybe it'll work the way I thought or maybe it'll explode.... TWICE!” A red maned mare with a dark blue coat shouts as she bounces around, her white lab coat fluttering around her tall lithe frame as she pranced her gold eyes sparkling.

“That only happened..... four times....” Beryl sighs. The small blue dragon muttered something else before pulling a welders mask down over his face and tucking his arms behind the umpires chest guard he wore. Despite being younger than the royal foals the dragonling seemed much more mature at four than Berry was at nineteen. Still despite being smart and mature he was still only four and Berry didn't let him do anything but watch and comment on her experiments as of yet. Still when he got in a mood Beryl could be as bad as Dawn. If he was cranky like this he was clearly tired.

The four Guards that accompanied the foals to Berry's lab were pressed back against the wall and two of them had magical barriers raised between the foals, Berry, Beryl and the strobeing white crystal box situated on a table in the center of Berry's lab / apartment.

Talon was watching curiously, rather interested in learning more about what she was working on. Still he was quite happy with the presence of the shield between him and what ever this thing was.

Elusive stood next to his Hippogryph friend trying to appear fearless, though he clearly wanted to hide some where. His dread at seeing Berry was thankfully short lived as the mare was too distracted to try to hug him to death for being adorable like normal. Still it was possible.

Shin was hugging tight to the black Kirin god's back, currently in the form of a turtle with a purple bandana over it's eyes. The Changeling looked far less bold than his friend and was trying to urge Elusive to back up further.

Rynthia wasn't really paying attention. She stood near one of the Guards looking up at a book case near the door , pulling a few tomes off and flipping through them curiously.

Glimmer was right behind one of the female Guard's legs, she had covered her face with her wings as if that would help her if it what ever it was exploded. Living in the Empire had made the two of them wary of some of the things berry had done. The fact that she had a giant black crystal Spider she rode around from time to time didn't help matters to make the Empire foals any less terrified of her semi reckless nature.

Dawn was, of course, standing on her older sisters back dressed in her own lab coat and goggles with both her fore claws on Berry's head looking at the shining Crystal thing on the table with no small sense of awe and a bit of drool.

“Can it do that? Can it 'splode twice?” Dawn demanded.

“Yep it can and it has..... “ Berry grinned madly. “It was awesome!”

A sudden brighter flash of yellow light caused nearly all of them to cry out at the change. A low hum could be heard, one that rapidly grew louder until there was a sudden loud 'DING!' of a bell and all the lights and noise stopped.

The group of them all looked at the table and the odd white crystal shaped box on it. Berry rushed over to it looking it over curiously with Dawn peering around her head with nearly the same expression. The unicorn frowned slightly as her horn glowed and her magic pulled on a small part of the crystal box, the front of it opening with a hiss of steam. She lowered her head peering inside the box at a small dish that was covered in some sort of paper. Pulling the dish out of the box with her magic she slowly peeled back the paper on top exposing a gooey mess of cheese and red sauce that made Elusive shudder.

Dawn leaned closer to the table top sniffing the item before sitting back on Berry's back and holding her nose in disgust. “ Bleah 'falfa.”

The unicorn grinned wider taking a sniff herself and laughing .

“YES, IT WORKED!!! Equss's first TV dinner is completed!!!” Berry cackles.

“Except for the twenty some other first ones you've made.” Beryl sighs not removing his mask.

“But this one's stable!” Berry grins.

“I give it four minutes. That was how long it took last time.” Beryl sighed.

“What?” Talon asked.” What is a 'tee vee' dinner?”

“This.” Berry points to the dish with a hoof.

“No I mean... what does it mean?” Talon rolled his eyes.

“Oh well T means Telekinetic, V means Vibration. Dinner is what you eat as a last meal of the day unless you have a midnight snack.” Berry rambled “You know like a good oat cake some honey wafers, a nice chocolate mousse... okay I made my self hungry, Beryl did we eat yet?”

“I did.” The baby dragon stated.” Your last meal was dinner last night.”

“Oh well, lemmi go make a sandwich then. Mmm peanut butter....” Berry states prancing away from the table and the 'food ' on it. She ducked into a side room with Dawn on her back still.

“Wait why aren’t you gonna eat that. It's a dinner isn't it?” Elusive asked just as the dish suddenly exploded, sending bits of alfalfa mash, gooey cheese, and red sauce every where. The room was quickly splattered with the mess though most everyone was more concerned with Elusive's sudden high pitched shriek as a glob of cheese hit the shield in front of him. The black scaled Kirin wasted no time rushing off and diving behind one of the Guards Leaving shin floating in mid air looking like a over sized humming bird.

Berry poked her head back out of the small kitchen with a spoon in her mouth and Dawn still on her back munching on a cookie now . She pulled the spoon out of her mouth pointing at the mess thankfully only splattered against the Guard's shield and the rest of the room, not the foals or Guards themselves.

“That's why. TV is still a unstable thing. While having something this small would be a boon to small guard outposts or traveling ponies and even ships that can't have proper stoves or fires for their meals the process makes the food predominantly inedible at this point. Still that one remained solid longer than I expected so my corrections must have been on the right path. The hardest part about this is that by telekineticly vibrating the molecules in the object you create heat which cooks the food, unfortunately due to the laws of motion and object at rest tends to stay that way unless acted on by an outside force, though an object in motion also tends to stay that way unless acted on by an outside force . In this case and most cases that stalling force is friction or gravity. For some reason however the TV cooker keeps agitating the molecules far longer than it should and thus leads to some catastrophic cooking errors. Not as bad as mom is in the kitchen, but still pretty bad.” Berry rambled. “ It's likely some sort of harmonic resonance that I haven’t figured out yet with the crystals I use, probably just some more fine tuning. So what did you all come here for again?”

“Errr to ask some questions....” Elusive started to ask though he's cut off as Dawn unrolls her drawing in front of Berry's face.

The tall unicorn looks at it a moment as she cleans the rest of the peanut butter off the spoon with her tongue.

“Oh for the love of Celestia don't put the spoon back in the jar after you've licked it...” Beryl shouted and was ignored as Berry did just that.

“That's kinda a neat drawing of Daddy.. did you draw that yourself Dawn? Not bad at all, you should talk to Brushie though, he's the big time artistic one in the family.” Berry continues.

The others blink at that statement though Dawn huffs in annoyance.

“S'not Daddy.” Dawn pouted.

“Oops Kinda looks like him in that bone armor of his, Gray fur, black armor. Ah well sorry about that. Any way what else was going on?” Berry chimed looking at Elusive and the others.

“Hey Berry, you've still got a class at two you need to get too.” Beryl shouts. “You've got twenty minutes to clean up and get out the door. Professor Snipehunt isn't gonna like it if you're late again.”

“Oh please it's just Equestrian Lit, if it wasn't required for the doctorate no one would even take it at all.” Berry sighed looking at the glare the little dragon was giving her. ” Fiiiiiiine.... let me get a shower and I’ll go. Sorry guys but I’m in too much a rush to play today it seems.”

Berry picks Dawn up in her magic floating the annoyed Kirin filly over to her friends before heading into the back part of her lab. “ Stop by tomorrow I think I’m clear of classes after two....”

“After four.” Beryl Corrects.” You always forget the Griffon Kingdoms history class.”

“Cause it's really really boring.” Berry yells back out of her room. Talon ruffled his feathers in annoyance at that.” Sorry Talon.”

“Berry just so I do not seem a crook, might I borrow this … tome..... manual......” Rynthia shouts.

“Book?” Beryl asked getting a glare from the Zebra.

“Sure I guess. Which one?

“Dreamscapes and nightmares.” Beryl answered noting the books cover as Rynthia looked it over. “The one your mom gave you.”

“Oh sure go ahead.” Berry yelled the sound of a shower starting is cut off as the red maned Berry pokes her head out of the door again , her mane soaked to her head and plastered over her form. Two of the four Guards blushed and tried to look away while the lone female guard of the bunch smacked one of them with her wing giving him an angry glare. “Just bring it back before you leave. I guess mom started you on that stuff too, never could wrap my head around it fully no matter how many lectures Princess Twilight gave.”

Thank you, I will bring it back to ... here...., your apartment..... I have no idea where I was going with that one.” Rynthia muttered tucking the book into a saddle bag as the non blushing Guards forced all the others out to let Berry get cleaned up in peace.

“It's not Daddy...” growled Dawn glaring down at the picture in her claws.

===========================================================

[Pie Rock Farm ]

Discord tilted his head slightly to the left, then back to the right as he stared at the oddly positioned rock, Holder’s boulder, or what ever it was called. He was told the story of it once, but it got filed away into useless information with a small tag listing it as a 'Do not touch' simply to keep the rest of the Pie family happy.

Still watching a rock was better than the alternative which was speaking with Pinkie Pie's siblings.

Marble was alright if as skittish and boring as Fluttershy. The sole interesting thing about her was she had a harem of colts and Stallions vying for her affection and the quiet mare panicked every time it was brought up.

Maud on the other hoof was actually a rather frighting creature who was not thrilled that Pinkie and he were a thing....... maybe... to be honest it was hard to tell what Maud was thinking, her tone didn't change so he couldn't even tell if she was being sarcastic or anything, That she was married to his former rival in love for Pinkie didn't help matters, even though the pair of them had buried the hatchet so to speak.

Discord hoped no one dug it up again, there were only so many times he could ruin Celestia's flower bed in order to bury something.

Limestone he almost enjoyed, but she was more than willing to turn her attitude on any one , including Pinkie and that didn't sit well with him even if the pink pony didn't seem to notice or mind.

Then there were Pinkie's parents. They seemed alright, but Discord still got chills thinking about the talk he had with Igneous about his daughter. How a simple earth pony farmer had managed to scare the pants off of him when he didn't even wear pants was beyond even the former god of chaos.

“There you are Dissy. What are you doing out here?” shouted a voice along with a faint pronging sound like a spring as Pinkie Pie bounded over jumping up to land on his shoulders choking him in a hug.

Discord couldn't help but smile at that, if there was one choice he had made in his life that he felt was the right one, there were plenty he felt were right of course but this is for expositions sake, it was what he did for Pinkie Pie.

While not a secret to many the pair had actually wed a few years ago, with only Twilight and Celestia protesting the union, which meant it happened any way simply due to Regent Jer'rahd Kaisur presiding and having the pair of Princesses escorted out of the rebuilt Darwhinny Keep the moment they started to object.

In truth the angry Kirin was perhaps one of the few friends he had actually made since his second escape from lawnornimentitus. Bleu of course was one as well, but as a Element of Laughter herself it was almost a given. Jer'rahd didn't put up with much of his usual chaos, but he tolerated far more of it than Celestia, going so far as to offer suggestions sometimes when a prank or idea would target Celestia or Twilight. Of course this meant Luna was fully off limits, not officially mind you, but Discord didn't feel like making the Demon of Dullahan mad at him for any reason.

“Just came out for a bit of air is all, it was getting to be a bit much inside. “Discord mutters as Pinkie drops back to the ground noticing that Maud and Cheese were walking up as well. Well, Maud was walking, cheese was bouncing around her like an erratic green cheese moon orbiting a big ball of salt water with a little bit of land.

“Oh that was just moms cooking. You get used to it.” Pinkie Pie grinned. “ Any way you missed the big announcements!”

“Oh?” Discord glances back noticing that Cheese Sandwich had frozen in place with a stunned look as he was reminded of the announcement.

“I'm pregnant.” Maud states flatly as ever before offering a brown paper bag to her husband.

Cheese snatches the bag breathing heavily into it before falling over on the ground and rolling around still breathing into the bag.

Discord watches him roll by with a smirk debating the best way to make his former nemesis suffer more.

“Isn't that great, I think it's great and it gets better.!!” Pinkie pie shouts hopping over Cheese as he rolls past.

“ I cannot imagine how.” Discord chuckled debating on polka dot paint or taffy.

“Cause Maud is two months along and so am I!?” Pinkie chimes in.

Discord was about to snap his fingers and let Cheese roll though some blueberry salt water taffy when he froze in place.“What?” Discord turned slowly crouching to eye level with Pinkie his eyes wide.

“Oh right I knew I forgot to tell some one the news. Yeah evidently I’m pregnant too, Maud and I are gonna have foals about the same time. You're gonna be a daddy too, like Cheese is.” Pinkie Pie announced chipperly.

Discord slowly blinked staring at the bouncing pony. He slowly reached over to Maud who offers him a paper bag as well. He quickly grabs it and starts breathing into it rapidly falling over onto the ground and rolling around like Cheese Sandwich.

“I think he took it well.” Pinkie nods as Maud watches the pair of soon to be fathers roll around them on the ground hyperventilating.

===================================================

[ Elsewhere ]

The snap and crack of bone and the tearing and ripping of sinew being unraveled along with the hum of arcane power filled the caverns. A large gathering of creatures huddled in the darkness watching the swirling mass of blood and dark magic slowly growing in the air over the center of the chamber.

>”Not enough.”< Booms a voice, the utterance more like a curse.

A lash of energy whips our of the swirling mess, wrapping around one of the figures huddled in the dark yanking it into the growing mass. The large troll screamed as its fur and flesh were stripped from its body in large swathes, peeled from it's form to join the swirling mass that had snatched it up. Sinew and muscle unraveling like cords from it's bones as the blood flowed freely sucked into the vortex without a drop touching the sandy cavern floor. The foul beasts eyes ruptured, it's organs pulled out and drawn into the mass like some one slurping up spaghetti until all that was left of the luckless Troll was bloodied bones and even these were soon powdered to joined the mass.

The others in the chamber wished to flee , butt hey couldn't the thing that called them, that controlled them, that had made them, had told them they could not, and thus they could not. Still several had backed off as far as the order would allow, though even those trying to hide were still snatched up if they had something the mass in the rooms center wanted.

>”Good... that should be adequate.”<

The mass started to condense, the bone matter and sinew forming together bit by bit to create a form in the center of the swirling mass, little more than a thread bare skeleton at first. Parts fly off as they are discarded as being unneeded, the wet splatters of meat hitting rock echoed briefly before the sound of the other trolls fighting over the scraps drown out any more noise beyond the hum.

The red and brown mass of magic and body parts solidifies further, showing the vague outline and shape of what seemed to be a pony. Muscle and skin formed over it as the organs joined and fused together, glimpses of a gray rectangle of some kind could be seen in the chest of the creature before the skin closed over it .

White fur formed over the creature, the colors shifting and changing at each small movement changing the very coloration of the fur dependent on how the body was standing near a light source.

More sinew and bone formed along the back, thick muscles and sharp bones jutted from near the shoulders of the pony like thing, forming a pair of large wings that suddenly started sprouting glimmering white feathers that matched the coat.

A mane and tail of rainbow colored hair sprouted from it's flank and head, flowing out with a life of it's own like a sunset reflected in a still pond.

No mark adorned the stallions flank, though more bone formed at his temple, swirling about it in a great spiral of a horn that seemed to be made of clear crystal.

The stallions eye's opened slowly, light gray orbs focused on nothing as the body jerked suddenly stretching limbs and wings wide, it's mouth open in a violent scream before a harsh shudder and a jolt of power silenced it causing the form to relax as it floated lower, drifting down to the cavern floor.

The alicorn stood motionless for a moment it's eyes half closed with it's head lowered.

It jerked again. It's head whipping up, eyes wide as is gasped, the sharp intake of breath echoing around the suddenly silent cavern before it staggered back coughing loudly and trying to draw breath with middling success.

After about ten minutes of this the alicorn's breathing was under control again and it lifted it's head. Gray eyes regarding the remaining Trolls all of whom moved back darting off into the rooms dark corners again. It stepped forward, the soft sand under hoof shifting with the stallions weight.

The white alicorn grind looking down at the hoof print he had left in the sand.

For the second time in the untold history of Equss, Zachle, the Gray Grimiore walked the lands.

Author's Note:

Title is Santana, Put your Lights on.

I know it seems slow now but that's cause i'm still introducing chars and situations. Though it is progressing