• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 913 Views, 6 Comments

Dimensionally Transcendental - thattardisdude



Me and my friend go to Comic Com as the First Doctor and the TARDIS- then timey whimey displacement stuff happens.

  • ...
3
 6
 913

Living in the Moment

Jackson was a little intrigued. "So THAT'S what a heart attack feels like." he thought. He knew that's what it was: it happened to the Eleventh Doctor to. Anyway, he had more important things to think about. Like how he was in a dead man's body. Literally. Or how he's in a pony world. Even better, how JONES WAS THE TARDIS!!! At that thought, Jack burst forward out of his catatonic state and scared a pony nurse. He winced as he felt a needle hanging off of his arm. His eyes widened and he ripped it out before staring at the nurse. "How much drugs did you use?" He asked, terrified.

"T-that was the first..." she replied. Jack looked around and saw many other ponies staring at him.

"Crap." he thought. He jumped up and started sprinting out the door, only stopping to grasp his clothes. He didn't sprint, per se, but he moved efficiently despite his elderly stature. He had only gotten a few meters away from the hospital when some unicorns started chasing him down. Jack quickly entered the conveniently placed TARDIS and locked the doors. Outside, he heard rapid bucking of the doors, and some sort of wind chime playing. Almost as soon as it started, Jones started flipping around. Jackson held for dear life as the ceiling flooded with pool and water and books. He cursed "himself" for his awkward placement. At times like this, he wondered where that purple unicorn was, or any of his so called "companions." "Wait, is there a Susan here?" he thought counter productively. Anyway, he lost his grip, quickly bellyflopping into his new pool. Then, he threw a book at the blue boringers to right the TARDIS. With that done, he got the hell out of there.

Jackson had been sitting for hours before the monitor adjacent to him blipped into light. "[WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT, DUDE?]" Jones wrote. Jack could almost feel the annoyance and sleepiness in the text.

"Well, I took you for a spin to get away from some maniacs. They wanted to give me medicine!" He replied.

"[WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?]"

"Timelord biology makes modern medicine akin to poison. How do you not know this?"

"[WELL SORRY IF IM NOT A TIMELORD.]"

"At least you're not an old guy. I wish I became Matt Smith or something."

After saying so, Jack closed his eyes to imagine it. When he opened them, the room had its lime green walls replaced with brass, and the console became that of 7b's. Jack straightened his back and got a better look at the room. It was a mash of both of the Eleventh Doctor's TARDISES.

"[WHAT DID YOU DO?]" Jones asked. Jackson was surprised. The text took a more feminine appearance, and a blue hue. "[HOLY CRAP WHAT DID YOU DO?]"

"I dunno, I just though about being Matt... Smith..." I said, thinking. A lightbulb flashed in my head, and I looked at myself in the brass. Instead of William Hartnell, I was a bow tie-clad time traveler. I was Matt Smith!

Comments ( 4 )

will this get any updates?

Okay, now that’s clever so now if he ever wants to look or appear as a different doctor then all he has to do is just think and will it to happen and the Tardis copies his Doctor’s desires.

8707176
I think it only happens when he's inside the TARDIS and not outside, also I think the TARDIS changes to what that Doctor use in the show... I think.

Login or register to comment