• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 779 Views, 5 Comments

Magica: Land of Dreams! - Zeno the Masked Writer



I always dreamed of leaving my world and going on a grand adventure! But when the day came when I finally got the chance to leave how could I say no!? But I didn't realize that after I said yes that I was supposed to save the world!

  • ...
6
 5
 779

The Prince Vs The Dreamer!?

Gin and Raven stood opposed to one another while the princess and the girls waited on the sidelines with a mix of anticipation and aggravation.


Celestia knew that sooner or later Raven would have his rebellious phase but to be honest she was NOT looking forward to how things were starting out. Especially now that this visitor has appeared and ironically enough is the complete opposite to Raven who is more pessimistic than anyone Celestia has ever known while Gin was more light-hearted and cheerful than most.


"Are you both ready to begin?" Sacred Saber asked while Raven and Gin glared daggers at one another.


"Ugh.......Let's just get this over with." Raven exclaimed with a bored expression.


"This guy doesn't know what he's up against! Right Babbo!?" Gin shouted as he got into a fighting stance.


Babbo, however, wasn't as confident as his childish servant. After all, he knew all too well that Gin didn't stand a chance against Raven. It was easy to see just by looking into Raven's cold emotionless eyes.


"Keep your guard up Ginta! This isn't going to be anything like your fight with Ian." Babbo explained while Ginta looked at him with a raised brow.


"What? Come on Babbo! This guy can't be all that tough!" Gin said with a grin.


"Now....BEGIN!"


Suddenly Raven vanished in the blink of an eye and without warning Gin felt Ravens attack hit him dead center in the stomach which sent him flying into the arena wall. Gin clutched his aching stomach and fought back the urge to puke only for Raven to kick him into the air and once again vanish only to reappear above him and slam him into the ground.


"GINTA!!" Babbo shouted as he tried to make his way towards Ginta, however, before he could get close Raven's icy stare stopped him dead in his tracks.


"W-whats happening!? I can't move!"


"It's a darkness ÄRM, isn't it princess?" Twilight asked as Celestia nodded with an annoyed sigh.


Meanwhile, Ginta was lying on the ground with his brain working on overdrive to try and process what had just happened. Ginta slowly got to his feet and saw that Raven's attention was on Babbo and quickly tried to take advantage of the situation. Just as Gin was about to throw a punch Raven suddenly turned around and roundhouse kicked him back into the wall.


"Honestly, this is just pathetic....It's bad enough that you have no magic control! But you have no idea how to use that ÄRM! This fight is completely pointless."


Ginta once again stood back up and glared at Raven who looked more bored now than he did at the start of the battle.


"D-Dammit! I swear I'll make you pay for this!" Ginta shouted as tried to charge him again only to feel his whole body freeze on the spot.


"Darkness ÄRM: Reaper's Gambit!"


"GINTA!" Babbo shouted as he tried to fight the dark hold that Raven had on him.


"It's pointless to struggle under my darkness ÄRM. Even the most powerful magic users couldn't break this curse! I'm baffled that you thought you could beat me!" Raven declared with a sneer.


Meanwhile, the girls watched in horror as their friend was rendered helpless in only a few short minutes. Even Celestia was having a hard time staying out of the battle.


"Hate to say it but Raven does have a point." They heard someone with a strong southern accent say from behind them.


Everyone turned around to see a man with a gunslingers uniform on with two matching silver coated pistols at his side.


"Quick Shot? I didn't know you had returned." Sacred Saber said as he turned to meet his comrade.


"W-Wait Quick shot!?" Applejack shouted as she tried to make herself invisible.


"Well, Well! If it ain't my little nephew! How you doin squirt!?" Quick Shot said with a chuckle as he rustled Applejacks hat.


"Hold up......QUICK SHOT THE SECOND IN COMAND TO THE CELESTIAL KNIGHTS IS YOUR UNCLE!" The group shouted as Applejack tried to hide her blush.


"Anyway's....Looks like Raven is given that kid the ringer! Think we should stop him before he takes this too far?" Quick shot asked only for Celestia stopped him.


"Not yet.....I think we need to wait for just a few more minutes." Celestia exclaimed as everyone turned their attention back to the fight.


Ginta felt the ominous power of Raven's darkness ÄRM surround his entire body. No matter what he tried he couldn't move an inch, however, Raven was still very much mobile.


"A weakling like you has no right to try and act tough! I can't understand your idiotic notion of fighting me just for the sake of your so-called friends. After all, didn't you just meet them recently? You don't have any connection to them, so why bother fighting for someone if you don't owe them a single thing?"


"Your wrong....." Ginta whispered as he felt anger start to build in his soul.


"Huh?"


"Your right....I'm weak......I'm so damn weak I can't even fight for my friends! However, you dead wrong about one thing!" Ginta shouted as the felt something powerful begin to form.


"JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT OWE ME SOMETHING, DOSENT MEAN I CAN JUST TURN MY BACK ON THEM!" Ginta shouted as magical energy suddenly exploded out of his body.


Raven felt a tremendous amount of magical power rush past him and suddenly he felt his ÄRM begin to crack and shatter into pieces. Without realizing it Ginta managed to sprint past Raven and made his way towards Babbo.


"It's about time you got here Ginta!" Babbo exclaimed as Ginta picked him up.


"Sorry about that Babbo. How about to make it up to you we kick this guy's but!" Ginta said with a grin.


Raven didn't say a thing as he watched Ginta and Babbo prepare for the next attack, however, what they didn't realize was that Raven was done holding back.


"I'll admit I'm impressed you managed to break the curse with pure willpower alone. But you should know that from here on out I won't be pulling any punches."


Suddenly the area was surrounded by a thick layer of magical energy as Raven reached into his pocket and pulled out a strange looking ÄRM.


"Sacred Weapon ÄRM: Light Spear!"


Suddenly the arena was covered in a bright light blinding everyone. After a minute, everyone regained their vision only to see something amazing. Everyone stared in awe as hundreds of spears circled around Raven in an almost mesmerizing dance.


"Looks Like Ravens going overboard again.....Maybe now's a good time to jump in before someone gets hurt?" Quick Shot exclaimed only, this time, someone else stopped him.


"Oh no, you don't! Let's see where this goes." Kororo exclaimed as he stuck his hand out to stop him.


"What took you so long Kororo?" Celestia asked while Kororo chuckled a little under his breath.


"What can I say? Being stuck in the body of a ferret is kind of a pain." Kororo explained as he turned his attention back to the fight.


"That's.......That's...."


Everyone turned their attention towards Ginta as he shook under Ravens stone cold gaze, however, what happened next caught everyone off guard.


"THAT'S SO COOL!" Ginta shouted as everyone nearly tripped.


"C-Cool?" Raven thought while he stared at Ginta with a confused look on his face.


Suddenly Ginta started running towards Raven with a determined look on his face. Raven quickly tried to stop his assault by sending a volley of spears towards him but Ginta managed to dodge the attack easily.


"Alright, Babbo I got a plan!" Ginta said as Babbo's hammer began to grow.


Ginta slammed his hammer into the ground which caused a huge chunk of earth to be uprooted. Then Ginta swung the hammer and destroyed the rock completely which caused a huge cloud of dust to cover the arena.


"That idiot! Does he seriously think he can fool me? His plan is to blind me so that he can sneak up and attack me with that hammer of his, but unfortunately, that isn't going to work!" Raven theorized as he prepared for Ginta's attack.


Suddenly Raven felt his presence behind him and quickly blocked his attack, however, when he stopped his attack he realized that Ginta didn't attack with Babbo but with his bare hands. Ginta pushed himself away just in time as a gigantic Babbo landed on top of Raven with a thunderous boom.


Everyone was slack-jawed as they watched the dust settle while Ginta held his already broken body. As Babbo began to shrink, Raven was lying face down in the crater that Babbo had made.


"Wow did that kid seriously beat raven with a trick like that?" Quick shot asked while Sacred Saber suddenly realized the point of this battle.


"Was this what you wanted Kororo?" Sacred Saber asked as Kororo tipped his hat.


Suddenly some of the rubble began to move as Raven stood up and began to walk out of the crater in a daze. Meanwhile, Ginta was making his way towards Raven while he was also in a tired and exhausted state.


The two stood off against each other while each brought their fists back before trying to throw a punch at one another.


With that, both punches connected and they both fell backward and passed out on the ground.


"It's finally over." Celestia said with a sigh of relief as Kororo made his way towards the two unconscious boys.


"Congrats you two! I have to admit you put your all into this fight, as your new teacher I must admit I can't wait to see what you both will do next!" Kororo explained as he pulled out two bags and placed it next to the two boys.


"Dimension ÄRM: Training Gate!"



Suddenly the ground underneath the two boys transformed into a giant door which suddenly opened and the two boys fell inside before anyone could stop them.



"HEY WAIT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" Rainbow shouted while she and the rest of the girls ran over to him.


"Don't worry their fine. I just sent them to do some extra training." Kororo explained as the girls couldn't help but get worried about their new friend.


"So how long do you plan on keeping them in the training gate for?" Sacred Saber asked with a serious tone.


"Three days at the most."


"So for at least a year in the gate." Quick Shot summarized as the rest of the group looked confused.


"When those two come back.......They should be ready for the battle with the Black cross, I have no doubt about that." Kororo said with a smirk as everyone stared at him in shock.


"Here's hoping for the next generation!"


TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments ( 1 )

I'm surprised that no one from the group went in after Ginta.

Login or register to comment